PDA

View Full Version : An Alternative to Changing Your Signature Card?

Unknown
04-13-12, 05:37 AM
Hey Guys,

I just thought of this, and was wondering if anyone had any insight.

It came to me one night when I was thinking of how much of a pain in the ass it is for most people to get their signature cards changed to reflect that all transaction on the account is to be made in lawful money, and it hit me.

Why not just write the "verbiage" on the back of your check and/or deposit/withdrawal slips?

Notice to agent is notice to principle, and notice to principle is notice to agent, right?

The bank that I go to scans all checks and deposit/withdrawal slips and puts the front and back of them into your account record - which can be accessed online.

So why couldn't you, at any time, just write "All transactions on account XXXX to be made from redeemed lawful money per 12 U.S.C. SS 411" ?? After it is scanned, print it out and you have a record that the bank/agent accepted it.

What do you guys think?

EZrhythm
04-13-12, 11:30 AM
Haven't read much of the forums here have ya?

That method was actually the first to go 'round, then the siggy card thing and now we are up to sending the bank and/or IRS, NOTICE. Form your own court of competent jurisdiction (record) in a public domain and send certified copies to desired parties.

Gregory Harold
04-13-12, 12:29 PM
Haven't read much of the forums here have ya?

That method was actually the first to go 'round, then the siggy card thing and now we are up to sending the bank and/or IRS, NOTICE. Form your own court of competent jurisdiction (record) in a public domain and send certified copies to desired parties.

May I ask where this thread is located (i.e. sending the bank and/or IRS notice)? Are you talking about LoR?

David Merrill
04-13-12, 01:40 PM
I think the shortcut is to view my videos.

Public Money v. Private Credit (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImYmZlMTU5ZGQtYTIyZi00NjZjLWIyMzctOWFkZ jhhZDM1MGEy/edit).

Federal Reserve Act - Remedy (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNjA0NTQ5MTItNTg2Mi00N2QyLWE5Y2UtMDMzN GU0YWE3NWE5/edit).

I recall saying, The simplest scenario is when you are going home from work and you stop at your boss's bank to cash your paycheck. By utilizing that simplest scenario, then you might develop into the more complex, like taking your boss's paycheck to your own bank, then delving into electronic signatures and direct deposit. - Which is where you jumped in.

We even have some scientific exploration going toward a published Notice and Demand. We are getting a Commission Certificate on the Notary at initial signing and publishing the Notice and Demand at the county clerk and recorder. Then we put that in our evidence repository (USDC/federal court) and take a certified copy and serve it formally on the nearest Federal Reserve Bank. This proof of service and the Proof of Demand may then be served on a bank like you chose. So it doesn't really matter what they say about you changing your Signature Card. You have it right there - notice to the agent is notice to the principal...

You just jumped in on a snapshot, rather than viewing this website like a video production.