PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone! Is there a method to the madness?

Gavilan
05-15-12, 12:25 AM
I was wondering if there is a beginners' way of learning the ways around here. I have been lurking for the past months but I feel totally lost.

Any helpful hints?

Thanks in advance,

Gavilan

David Merrill
05-15-12, 01:38 AM
I opened a thread called Lesson Plan if I recall.

Gavilan
05-15-12, 02:27 AM
I opened a thread called Lesson Plan if I recall.

Thank you David, I will search for it.

Gavilan
10-14-12, 09:59 PM
David Merrill:

Thank you for keeping this site going, it is a priceless gem for those seeking a way out of the systemic fraud.

~ Gavilan

David Merrill
10-15-12, 02:53 AM
David Merrill:

Thank you for keeping this site going, it is a priceless gem for those seeking a way out of the systemic fraud.

~ Gavilan

What a delightful post! Thanks and I am very glad to have you around.

Gavilan
03-18-16, 04:13 PM
Hello all!

I am going through some personally difficult times, mostly because my loved ones are not willing to accept my quest for truth and knowledge. They seem to want me to accumulate wealth for them, telling me I am selfish for wanting to seek liberty.

I just wanted to share with you that I am going to begin an experiment in common law, I will see if I can hold my own court and find remedy for some present trespasses that I have suffered. Wish me luck.

David Merrill
03-19-16, 12:01 AM
Through proper use of trust law you will be able to apply remedy privately. Your quest for truth should result in prosperity, not famine.

shikamaru
03-19-16, 12:34 AM
Hello all!

I am going through some personally difficult times, mostly because my loved ones are not willing to accept my quest for truth and knowledge. They seem to want me to accumulate wealth for them, telling me I am selfish for wanting to seek liberty.

I just wanted to share with you that I am going to begin an experiment in common law, I will see if I can hold my own court and find remedy for some present trespasses that I have suffered. Wish me luck.

Hold strong, brother.

You are embarking on a unique journey which can get lonely, but there are a few like minded people similar to you.

You are beginning a quest of deprogramming yourself. You are unplugging from the Matrix or at least a portion thereof.

I think you'll find that you'll begin to unplug in other ways as well.