PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a frustrated CtC camper

hobgoblin
06-07-12, 04:39 PM
Hello and good day.
I have just found this site this week and have spent many hours thus far attempting to absorb as much as possible from those of you that have been kind enough to elaborate in detail. I hope to join you in your quest for the truth and remedy and, in the short term at least, improve my present position with the IRS. I see others that have filed using those methods described in CtC have found their way here in hopes of finding a flicker of hope. If any have done so please feel free to expound so that I might learn and apply as appropriate. In the meantime I have much to read.
Thanks to all.

note to admin - duplicate post here in order to get with the program. :o

David Merrill
06-08-12, 10:02 PM
Hello and good day.
I have just found this site this week and have spent many hours thus far attempting to absorb as much as possible from those of you that have been kind enough to elaborate in detail. I hope to join you in your quest for the truth and remedy and, in the short term at least, improve my present position with the IRS. I see others that have filed using those methods described in CtC have found their way here in hopes of finding a flicker of hope. If any have done so please feel free to expound so that I might learn and apply as appropriate. In the meantime I have much to read.
Thanks to all.

note to admin - duplicate post here in order to get with the program. :o

Welcome Hobgoblin;

The accusation of fraud by omission seems to barely hold up. But with proper R4C process and an evidence repository it does seem to quiet down the IRS for HENDRICKSON recovery from Cracking the Code. Enjoy perusing the stacks around here.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
06-10-12, 02:51 PM
Hobgoblin ..
some further detail, please

You filed Zero returns, using a 1040 ..??

hobgoblin
06-10-12, 11:22 PM
Hobgoblin ..
some further detail, please

You filed Zero returns, using a 1040 ..??

Zero returns using 1040 in some form or another. This goes back a few years now and, of course, i corrected the record for 2 years prior (1040x). so, I have just about every form of the 1040 bouncing around one campus or another. 2006 and 2007 was the 1040x. The following years were done via 1040.