PDA

View Full Version : What Exactly Was It, That He Said?

Inhisimage
06-12-12, 02:45 AM
WHAT EXACTLY WAS IT THAT HE SAID? part1

To understand what is said, it is necessary to get down to the meaning of the words that are used.
The words of the New Testament are, English which was most likely translated from Latin,
which was likely translated from Greek
which was likely translated from Aramaic.
So, what did Christ actually say when he said, ?woe unto you??
Is it too big a stretch to accept it could equate with ?damn you??

Let?s see.
Woe noun
1.) A state of physical or mental suffering: affliction, agony, anguish, distress, hurt, misery, pain, torment, torture, wound, wretchedness. See happy 2.) A state of prolonged anguish and privation: misery, suffering, wretchedness. See happy 3.) A cause of suffering or harm: affliction, bane, curse, evil, ill, plague, scourge.
And now the definition for curse:
Verb 1.) To invoke evil or injury upon: anathematize, damn, imprecate. Informal: cuss. Archaic: execrate, maledict.

Jesus was cussing! Oh! It's just too much an't it?
Well now Let?s just see how well "damn you" fits
A correct translation of Matthew 23 from the original Aramaic, in context ...
23. Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, "The scholars and Pharisees occupy the chair of Moses. This means you're supposed to observe and follow everything they tell you. But don't do what they do; after all, they're all talk and no action. They invent heavy burdens and lay them on folks' shoulders, but they themselves won't lift a finger to move them. Everything they do, they do for show. So they widen their phylacteries and enlarge their tassels. They love the best couches at banquets and prominent seats in synagogues and respectful greetings in marketplaces, and they like to be called 'Rabbi' by everyone. But you are not to be called 'Rabbi'; after all, you only have one teacher, and all of you belong to the same family. And don't call anyone on earth 'father,' since you have only one Father, and he is in heaven. You are not to be called 'instructors,' because you have only one instructor, the Anointed. Now whoever is greater than you will be your slave. Those who promote themselves will be demoted and those who demote themselves will be promoted.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You slam the door of Heaven's domain in people's faces. You yourselves don't enter, and you block the way of those trying to enter.
"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You scour land and sea to make one convert, and when you do, you make that person more of a child of Hell than you are.

"Damn you, you blind guides who claim: 'When you swear by the temple, it doesn't matter, but when you swear by the treasure in the temple, it is binding.' You blind fools, which is greater, the treasure or the temple that makes the gold sacred? You go on: 'When you swear by the altar, it doesn't matter, but when you swear by the offering that lies on the altar, it is binding.' You sightless souls, which is greater, the offering or the altar that makes the offering sacred? So when you swear by the altar, you swear by the altar and everything on it. And anyone who swears by the temple, swears by the temple and the one who makes it home, and anyone who swears by heaven swears by the throne of God and the one who occupies it.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You pay tithes on mint and dill and cumin too, but ignore the really important matters of the Law, such as justice and mercy and trust. You should have attended to the last, without ignoring the first. You blind leaders! You strain out a gnat and gulp down a camel.
"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You wash the outside of cups and plates, but inside they are full of greed and dissipation. You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and then the outside will be clean too.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You are like whitewashed tombs: on the outside they look beautiful, but inside they are full of dead bones and every kind of decay. So you too look like decent people on the outside, but on the inside you are doing nothing but posturing and subverting the Law.

"You scholars and Pharisees, you impostors! Damn you! You erect tombs to the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous and claim: 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we wouldn't have joined them in spilling the prophets' blood. So, you witness against yourselves: You are descendants of those who murdered the prophets, and you're the spitting image of your ancestors. You serpents! You spawn of Satan! How are you going to escape Hell's judgment? Look, that is why I send you prophets and sages and scholars. Some you're going to kill and crucify, and some you're going to beat in your synagogues and hound from city to city. As a result there will be on your heads all the innocent blood that has been shed on the earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Baruch, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. I swear to you, all these things are going to rain down on this generation.

And my question to you, what nation was ?dam you? pronounced upon?
And there is more, -lots more! I challenge you to find
anywhere,
any place
?ANYTHING-................... nice ..............................that Christ had to say regarding the official nation of Israel!
Included below are previous dissertations on this theme. Please excuse my like of consistent formatting.

WDJS ......................What Did Jesus Say

Yes! What did Jesus say? We call ourselves Christians and identify ourselves as followers of Christ, but few, far and away too few, know and understand what Jesus did say!
Oh! We may know what the preacher said or perhaps the Sunday School Teacher said but, is what they have to say really that important? Do they have the keys to heaven and hell? Can they resurrect your dead body from the grave?
What did Jesus say?
He said the guy from Samaria was the good guy! He said if you were hurt, lying in the ditch beside the road and some Jews came by that they would cross over and pass you by, on the other side of the road! He said the guy from Samaria would be the one to stop and help you.
KJV LUKE 10:30..34
?And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.?
Who did Jesus choose to be the bad guys? Who did he choose for the good guy? Why did he tell it this way? Why? Why?
Remember WDJS

WDJS

Ah Yes!
What Did Jesus Say?
Jesus said if you had a good vine yard, well kept and in good shape but, put a bunch of Jews in charge of it, you would never get so much as a cluster of grapes!
Not to mention a glass of juice. Nothing, that's what you'd get, N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
He said if you sent someone to see about it, the Jews would throw rocks at him and beat 'em up.
He said if you sent your own son, they'd kill him!

And you thought they killed Jesus for no reason?

Remember What Jesus Did Say!

"And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.
And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.
And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.
And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.
And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some.
Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.
But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.

And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.
What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.
And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:
This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them:"
Mark Chapter 12 KJV

Inhisimage
06-12-12, 02:54 AM
WHAT EXACTLY WAS IT THAT HE SAID? part2

Well.......What -DID- Jesus Say?

Jesus said, [and I'm paraphrasing here now, so cut me a Little slack]
........He said If you shook a tree, a leprous Jew would fall out and hit you on the head!......
Well.. actually he did say, [and this is an exact quote]....."many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed"!

So.... how many is many?
Listen Bubba! Many is more than a few ... more than some....... Its a lot! OK! A lot of Jews had leprosy!

And God didn't heal not one! none.. That's not -ANY- ......It's zero, zilch, nada got it it? ......No Jews were healed of leprosy.

So who got healed? ...... Naaman........... A Syrian, That's who! Not a Jew .......................but, a Syrian!!

Awhh here,.... Just read it for yourself and note what "they" wanted to do to Jesus.
It is the same thing that "they" wanted to do to him when he told the story about the vineyard! [Don't you begin to see a pattern here?]
You might also note they could not deny the story about Naaman. It was in their sacred writings, the old Testament and every sermon Jesus ever preached was from the O-L-D T-E-S-T-A-M-E-N-T

Here ...........enjoy:

And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,
And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
But he passing through the midst of them went his way,
And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the sabbath days. KJV Luke 4:27-31

Remember WDJS
We are blinded today and do not see that so-called-Jews control 96% percent of the media and all the money.
Google the Rothschild's Israels Supreme Court Justice Building and read what the Kabbalistic, Occultish, satanic beings have done.

Christ made a hero out of a Samaritan,
he said don't let your vineyard out to a bunch of Jews and
he said God passed over a bunch of Jews with Leprosy and healed a Syrian instead!

And now for the bomb! The famous Anti Semite Label !!!!!

The Greatest So Called Anti-Semite That ever Lived!
Here is you a direct quote of what Christ said about, so called children of Abraham:

They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Well, I'll just be dammed! Looks like Jesus was an Anti-Semite!
So, -IF- He Was...............Then I guess I Am?
And as a bonus
HERE IS THE SKINNY ON THE "ANN FRANK DIARY"

Meyer Levin died in 1981

Levin rewrote the various post-war treatments of the Anne Frank diary with an eye toward a Broadway production, but Otto decided to cut him out, refusing to honor his contract or pay him for his work. Meyer Levin sued Otto Frank for his writings, and the New York Supreme court awarded Meyer Levin $50,000, for his 'intellectual work'.

In 1980, Otto sued two Germans, Ernst Romer and Edgar Geiss, for distributing literature denouncing the diary as a forgery. The trial produced a study by official German handwriting experts that determined everything in the diary was written by the same person. The person that wrote the diaries had used a ballpoint pen throughout. Unfortunately for Herr Frank, the ballpoint pen was not available until 1951 whereas Anne was known to have died of typhus in 1944.

Because of the lawsuit in a German court, the German state forensic bureau, the Bundes Kriminal Amt [BKA] forensically examined the manuscript, which at that point in time consisted of three hardbound notebooks and 324 loose pages bound in a fourth notebook, with special forensic equipment.

The results of tests, performed at the BKA laboratories, showed that ?significant? portions of the work, especially the fourth volume, were written with a ballpoint pen. Since ballpoint pens were not available before 1951, the BKA concluded those sections must have been added subsequently.

In the end, BKA clearly determined that none of the diary handwriting matched known examples of Anne's handwriting. The German magazine, Der Spiegel, published an account of this report alleging that (a) some editing postdated 1951; (b) an earlier expert had held that all the writing in the journal was by the same hand; and thus (c) the entire diary was a postwar fake.

The BKA information, at the urgent request of the Jewish community, was redacted at the time but later inadvertently released to researchers in the United States