PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance of Deed Not Recorded

createvalue9
07-19-12, 07:11 AM
I saw the you tube video about accepting the deed. I live in San Diego. I do not have the original deed. They told me they cannot record something titled Acknowledgement or titled Acceptance of deed or Acknowledgement/Acceptance of Deed. They said they are invalid titles and they cannot record a certified stamped copy. They said they must have the original or if I lost it I would have to record a whole new deed. Since I lost the deed can anyone advise me how I can create a whole new deed that shows the last one was accepted? I do not know how to contact the people that signed the old deed over to me.

Thanks.

David Merrill
07-19-12, 12:06 PM
I saw the you tube video about accepting the deed. I live in San Diego. I do not have the original deed. They told me they cannot record something titled Acknowledgement or titled Acceptance of deed or Acknowledgement/Acceptance of Deed. They said they are invalid titles and they cannot record a certified stamped copy. They said they must have the original or if I lost it I would have to record a whole new deed. Since I lost the deed can anyone advise me how I can create a whole new deed that shows the last one was accepted? I do not know how to contact the people that signed the old deed over to me.

Thanks.

I believe that is Robb RYDER doctrine. A few suitors have duplicated his Acknowledgement papers but as far as I know, the results are inconclusive.