PDA

View Full Version : Nation of Royalty

Seosaidh
07-21-12, 06:51 PM
I'm not sure if this is something people here have entertained, but I would like to discuss how to go about giving notice to the federal and state governments that my intentions are to be a sovereign nation of one man.

As near as I can tell, a person's relationship to the federal and state governments is most often that of US citizen. By definition, a citizen is subject to his sovereign. However, it is my belief that the Lord Jesus Christ is my sovereign, and that I am a citizen in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Luke 22-29,30... and I confer a kingdom on you, just as my Father has conferred one on me, that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel

It appears the the Lord has conferred a kingdom on every believer. That implies a nation of royalty, who while residing on Earth, are co-regents acting in the name of the King.

Regarding claiming territory, I am reminded of my body being created from dust through Adam, and unto dust my body will return. This is the land I intend to claim by right of my birth, along with all the rights necessary to continue my existence here in the world, until such time as my work is done.

My question to you is, how would I go about giving lawful notice to the various temporal governments about my intentions to dwell among the people as a peaceful inhabitant, while at the same time retaining all the rights inherent to sovereignty? I realize this might sound a bit disjointed and unrefined, but the specific purpose of my asking is to formulate a consistent and lawful declaration capable of providing an understandable explanation to the various powers that be of my intentions.