PDA

View Full Version : Glad I Found You All

Hbert997
03-10-11, 05:23 PM
Hello Everyone! I'm HBert and I have been an infrequently user of the Lost Horizons message board of Pete Hendrickson...though I don't fully have confidence in his theories. Sadly he sits in prison.

One of it's members mentioned David and the remedy here of redeeming FRN's for lawful money and I was very interested in knowing more...especially on how to effectively and lawfully conduct my business and my life without outside interference.

Wow! Do I have a lot to learn!!!! :eek:

I am eager to absorb each experience and post from those of you have been doing this for some time now and I want to gain confidence and competence for myself in the law so I can move forward with this. Please be patient with me as I ask questions...most assuredly ones that have asked a gazillion times before! Note that I WILL read case studies and all the links and info in order for it to sink in...in my case it can take a bit...but eventually it will. The truth, REAL TRUTH has a way of doing that!

I'm honored to be here and will now quietly sit in the front of the class giving my full attention!

Hbert

Michael Joseph
03-10-11, 05:26 PM
Feel free to raise your hand and ask a question or give your opinion.

Welcome. We are learning from each other.

David Merrill
03-10-11, 08:33 PM
Hello Everyone! I'm HBert and I have been an infrequently user of the Lost Horizons message board of Pete Hendrickson...though I don't fully have confidence in his theories. Sadly he sits in prison.

One of it's members mentioned David and the remedy here of redeeming FRN's for lawful money and I was very interested in knowing more...especially on how to effectively and lawfully conduct my business and my life without outside interference.

Wow! Do I have a lot to learn!!!! :eek:

I am eager to absorb each experience and post from those of you have been doing this for some time now and I want to gain confidence and competence for myself in the law so I can move forward with this. Please be patient with me as I ask questions...most assuredly ones that have asked a gazillion times before! Note that I WILL read case studies and all the links and info in order for it to sink in...in my case it can take a bit...but eventually it will. The truth, REAL TRUTH has a way of doing that!

I'm honored to be here and will now quietly sit in the front of the class giving my full attention!

Hbert

Pete is all about the right to be heard. So don't think your experiences with Cracking the Code (Pete's book) are in vain. I am confident that people can adapt CtC quite easily to the remedy written into the law. [Retrospectively based on fraud by omission might even be possible.] The redemption of lawful money is action absent contracting with the Fed and so a Zero Return just like with Pete's CtC logically follows.

The reasons to rightfully execute a Zero Return are like night and day though. There is something I presume about Pete that if true, really puts him in a dishonorable light and if I explain that first then you might understand better.

The process is that you sign the Zero Return under the penalty of perjury and the IRS agent or more likely a machine generates your Refund on the presumption you fear the repurcussions - your right to be heard. Then if contradictory testimony comes in from your employer, that you earned so much taxable income, the IRS sends a bill and $5K frivolous penalty assessment based on that. The CtC subscriber usually will want to get on Lost Horizons, where he has already posted his full Refund Treasury check and report this new development but I hear you cannot find any of these reports. Pete, when he could have, never would remove the image and was careful to constantly monitor the chat room for any negative reporting and would immediately banish anybody who tried. If you want to stay posting on Lost Horizons, you have to be pro-CtC and always shed a positive light on Zero Returns.

The assertion about the right to be heard comes to me by good authority. I have a brain trust of suitors, if you have not noticed. It is like having all these additional brains and multiple personalities of experience one of which vicarious lives got in neck deep, he and his wife both, self and medical hospital employed respectively with CtC and when in trouble moved it properly into appeal even paying the full 2X bond amount cash. With this setup, being professionals in the medical field they invested in sending for Pete and he stayed at their house as a guest and strategist. It was during or after this visit that the suitor revealed to me that Pete was all about the right to be heard. This is something that may be news to you if you have been on Lost Horizons or have read CtC.

The main trouble with Pete's method rather than using the remedy written into the US Code and Fed Act itself is that when you try arguing the Zero Return's validity, you are stuck with Pete's interpretations of the IRS Code for you arguments, all of which have been worn out for over 20 years now! I have not read CtC, but I have it there on the shelf - a gift from a suitor. So some of this is presumption but I would guess that 80% of Pete's encouragement from "shall" to "define" and "where is?" would get an attorney sanctioned for even bringing up in court. Anybody else (pro se) will get one warning about wasting the court's time. The judge is going with the already established interpretations of the Code. Believe me, there is nothing about the IRS Code that you can teach him, even if you were correct.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The suitor above lost and paid in full out of his posted appeal bond.

stoneFree
03-11-11, 03:06 PM
Welcome HBert! I'm a LostHorizons.com warrior too. My own trajectory was ... about the time of the Wall St. bailouts discovering how modern banking works, our counterfeit currency, etc. and that led me to Cracking the Code (http://losthorizons.com/CtCforFree.pdf) which is a very good book, IMHO. Pete lays out the nature of "income," that the income tax is an excise, and an amazing walk thru the statutes/IR Code showing it does not mean what at first glance it appears to. How deceptively it's written to look like it applies to everyone when it really doesn't, unless you agree to it. I used this knowledge when filing and received a full refund for TY2008 and haven't filed a return since. I then learned of 'lawful money' from David and began restrictively endorsing checks.

I expected to hear back from the IRS, and went to the LostHorizons forum to prepare for battle. Surprisingly no battle came. But the accounts of IRS & state shenanigans are eye-opening. Did you see TDL's post (http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=27153&highlight=#27126) where the California attorney used white-out on his transcript (submitting false evidence)? Amazing.

David Merrill and the suitors here have a superior understanding of the federal income tax regulations and federal statutes in general. I'm just learning myself but it appears that if you learn your true name, and stay on the side of your natural rights, your God-given unalienable rights, and avoid their side, you'll be OK. That is, avoid entering their private contract however hidden it may be. And there's something about private/public law ... appearing in the Federal Register (?). But perhaps we should take this discussion to a more appropriate thread on taxation and the suitors can point us in the right direction for further education.

WatchmanOnTheTower
04-04-11, 09:38 PM
Hi Hbert and stoneFree. I too am a denizen of LostHorizons.com. I found my way here courtesy of Libre's postings.
It seems like I have a lot to learn and I feel a certain confusion when reading various postings here, probably because the writer is assuming the reader has a certain level of basic knowledge and understanding of the concepts being discussed.
I need more help in filling in the gaps of my knowledge in the areas of 1) true name; 2) redemption of lawful money; 3) Libel of Review; 4) refused for cause. Help!

Meanwhile, I filed a CtC educated 2009 return, and have exchanged a few letters with the Service after being accused of being frivolous. From what I have read, if I could master the redemption of lawful money, this may ease my struggles with holding on to what I have earned, although it is apparent I will still need to file to recover my incorrectly withheld funds.

I guess my main question is: How do I start at the beginning and work my way through all this?