PDA

View Full Version : Didn't hire an attorney to represent...

allodial
08-05-12, 03:06 PM
A good friend of mine related to me that he/she was for some reason out late and night and accidentally damaged an an automobile with the automobile under his control. Instead of remaining on the scene he allegedly left. To knowledge, the owner of the damaged automobile called the police upon discovering that their automobile was (badly) damaged. My friend said he went to a police station to turn himself in but took his insurance card. He told me that that the police officer at the station asked him specifically if he had hired an attorney to represent him regarding the criminal aspects of the matter (i.e. likely felony hit and run).

Now this is very interesting: He said that the cop told him specifically that if he had hired an attorney to represent him that the cop would have had to arrest him. You might want to read that again. Now he had told him that he had come down there per advisement of counsel (he was alluding to me). But it was clear that despite counsel he did not hire an attorney to represent him (with respect to criminal litigation) before going there to turn himself.

So I was told that the cop said: "Well so the reason you didn't stop is because were tired and not thinking?" My friend was like "Yeah." To bring things to a close, my friend had said that the cop took his insurance card and ID and ran it through the system, verified it and said. "See ya". Because he went in there to settle without having initiated an argument and because he didn't hire an attorney to represent him criminally, seems the cop was able to facilitate the settlement vis-a-vis insurance.

Before he/she told me the story he said "Hey. Remember how you told me about hiring attorneys in certain matters?" Then he/she related the story. My friend related this all to me face to face so I know first hand that he was not in jail. :) He said that he chose to listen to my advice so he didn't hire an attorney before going to the police station.

Friend has SSN, regular ID, commercial DL and all that. No special 'papering' (i.e. papers filed). Perhaps a matter worth pondering.

shikamaru
08-05-12, 03:31 PM
Absolutely amazing.

Sounds like the Honor-Dishonor process to me.

Always seek to conduct one's business in honor.

David Merrill
08-06-12, 11:27 PM
...the police officer at the station asked him specifically if an attorney hired him to represent him regarding the criminal aspects of the matter...

I do not think you wrote that the way you intended?

allodial
08-07-12, 03:14 AM
I do not think you wrote that the way you intended?

Thanks. I was tired but eager to share the info.

martin earl
09-09-12, 06:30 PM
Allodial, did the "accident" happen on private property or on a public road?

allodial
11-04-12, 11:23 PM
There was no mention of a parking lot that I recall just of being on the regular ol' streets.

David Merrill
11-05-12, 12:18 AM
I like order in the universe - universal natural law if you will. It sounds as though Allodial accepts some kind of a rendition of the same too. Therefore we attribute a meaning to the cop saying and behaving the way he did.

My gut reaction based in this premise is that the attorney is an officer of the court. Therefore hiring an attorney is itself confession to a crime, to an officer of the court. In other words the judge he would be confessing to is just another attorney.

I think tangential examples abound.

I have seen process, suits and summons for information and financial records etc. arrive in the mail or by process server with a case number on them but no clerk markings. No clerk markings from the court? How did the attorney get hold of a valid case number then? I think that professional attorneys can go into the clerk of court and buy ten cases in advance if they like. They have an account with the clerk of court of sorts and they can reserve case numbers so that they do not end up duplicating case numbers later. The case is not authorized in other words until the defendant or respondent appears! That authorizes the case and gets the ball rolling.

On PACER for any specific State USDC (federal court) I can develop this further. I wonder why, even with multiple filing offices (Eastern/Western Districts) there might be ten or more cases in Civil Actions with the same case number? Apparently there is no problem with duplication of case numbers for completely different law suits! So this tact in the last paragraph seems all the more valid - that attorneys are given the conditional authority to act like judges and clerks if you will allow it.

Hence my post is another plug for R4C and proper record forming! Several times I have helped people R4C the unauthorized process and it goes away.

One suitor programs the software for new businesses. He gets paid a lot for a couple weeks hard work and maybe a little service by contract afterward. When the company goes under the attorneys look for money anywhere so he gets sued a lot. It comes in the mail, he R4C's and it goes away. The same suitor was being sued for some strange fees from his Homeowners' Association. He tried R4C and they ignored it. So he paid up because they were starting to threaten to take his home. Well, he had signed agreement to exactly that.

That gives you some insight exactly how powerful R4C is, and to its purpose and limitations. I think it may also shed some light on what the police officer was saying and why he had the option of moving it into a prosecution or not. It would be a matter of the cop moving in the capacity of an attorney and cops are not supposed to behave as legal advisors. I wonder if detectives are distinctly different? Maybe detectives can initiate a prosecution much more easily on evidence rather than being a direct witness? Cops are trained only to prosecute when they actually see or collect direct evidence?

That may be it!

David Merrill
11-05-12, 03:45 AM
P.S. It is interesting the revelation;

The Bar Associations as a priesthood have simply been capturing an inherent right to process in the natural law that is available to everybody.

shikamaru
11-05-12, 10:58 AM
P.S. It is interesting the revelation;

The Bar Associations as a priesthood have simply been capturing an inherent right to process in the natural law that is available to everybody.

More like a redirect for purposes of revenue enhancement :).

I think you will find that much of what is done in these various systems is a derivative and perversion of some natural principal.

Interest is a derivative and perversion of increase.
Earnings is a derivative of accruing fructus (fruits).

David Merrill
11-05-12, 11:05 AM
It reminds me of king Nebudchadnezzar - when he destroyed the Temple he captured the mind of Israel, the intellectuals. He took them into Babylon for 70 years and then brought them (he had formed the Jews) back into Israel. It was about re-cultivating minds.

Re-directing homage and services; revenue.

I prepared this from Michael Edward's paper years ago. You can read while you listen and it comes across in three sessions:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety1.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety1.mp3
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety2.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety2.mp3
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety3.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety3.mp3

allodial
11-05-12, 11:30 PM
I like order in the universe - universal natural law if you will. It sounds as though Allodial accepts some kind of a rendition of the same too. Therefore we attribute a meaning to the cop saying and behaving the way he did.

My gut reaction based in this premise is that the attorney is an officer of the court. Therefore hiring an attorney is itself confession to a crime, to an officer of the court. In other words the judge he would be confessing to is just another attorney.

Hiring an attorney might be also clue that you are going to argue rather than settle. Also, keep in mind that in some jurisdictions, cops are delegates of a State Attorney General (i.e. attorney at bar in the employ of such State). That might put an interesting perspective on the topic.

allodial
11-05-12, 11:31 PM

Hiring an attorney might be also clue that you are going to argue rather than settle. Also, keep in mind that in some jurisdictions, cops are delegates of a State Attorney General (i.e. attorney at bar in the employ of such State). That might put an interesting perspective on the topic.

stoneFree
11-07-12, 04:59 PM
Thank you for those CrownTempleSociety docs Michael Edward & David. Only recently did I realize we have "Chancery Courts:"
http://chancery10.com/judgedale.php

Couldn't help but notice Judge Dale was a 33rd degree York Rite mason.