PDA

View Full Version : Arrested for no license

outlierquest
08-23-12, 06:01 AM
Hi all. I had an interesting day yesterday. I went to visit the FBI in Eugene, Oregon. I do not have an id and when I went in they were not thrilled about that. I told them I had an old dl in Alaska. They verified it in less than five minutes and let me enter the building. I had document I wanted to drop off ("rebuttal of presumptions"). After speaking to an agent, I was told they were not the right agency and referred me to the US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S Eugene office at the US COURT HOUSE. It was a little harder to get in there without an id, but I persisted and was able to secure a meeting with a mid-level staffer. She read the letter and discussed "national security" issues with me. She accepted the letter and assured me she would get it to the right department. I was close to being home and two sheriff's deputies came out of nowhere and pulled me over and said they pulled me over because I have a clear cover over my back plate. I do not have a license or insurance, but did register my vehicle three years ago and left the plates on so I wouldn't be hassled. Anyway, I was arrested for no license. Upon booking, I claimed my rights and demanded to see a judge. I was placed in a holding cell and ignored for two hours. Finally, I asked what would happen if I refused to consent to finger prints and photo. They said I would go before the judge, but they could not release me until they verified who I am. I let them process me and made sure I was recorded on the record doing so "under duress". I was told I'd be before the judge in an hour or two. I asked for a piece of paper and wrote the following: "I rebut the presumption that I am artificial person/legal fiction, PHILLIP MICHAEL SANDERS (SS#XXX-XX-XXXX). However, I am Phillip Michael of the Sanders family and the beneficiary of the cestui que trust attached to said fiction. As the Trustee, I trust you will honor your fiduciary duty and settle this matter so I can go home. Signed, Phillip Michael of the Sanders family, Without Prejudice". I made sure the camera had a good shot and asked for the message to be delivered. About three minutes later I was told the judge had something come up and that my hearing would be scheduled three weeks out. I left smiling. Today, I walked into the court house and dropped off a document ("arrest" 1-4). I live in a small, friendly town, so had no problem. Just walked in smiling and asked if the clerk could make sure a judge received my document. She accepted it and I left. I will keep you posted as to how this is received.

Oh, here's my wonderful mugshot. They wouldn't let me smile, so I look disappointed: http://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/corrections/inmate_detail.php?bn=2012060530

The reason for my sudden confidence is I finally understand what the cestui que trust is. The IRS and Supreme Courts state that the taxpayer is the trust. I am the beneficiary. Depending on the venue, the public official is the Trustee. Testing this theory in earnest. I'll keep everyone posted.

Take care,
Phillip Michael

David Merrill
08-23-12, 04:46 PM
Hi all. I had an interesting day yesterday. I went to visit the FBI in Eugene, Oregon. I do not have an id and when I went in they were not thrilled about that. I told them I had an old dl in Alaska. They verified it in less than five minutes and let me enter the building. I had document I wanted to drop off ("rebuttal of presumptions"). After speaking to an agent, I was told they were not the right agency and referred me to the US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S Eugene office at the US COURT HOUSE. It was a little harder to get in there without an id, but I persisted and was able to secure a meeting with a mid-level staffer. She read the letter and discussed "national security" issues with me. She accepted the letter and assured me she would get it to the right department. I was close to being home and two sheriff's deputies came out of nowhere and pulled me over and said they pulled me over because I have a clear cover over my back plate. I do not have a license or insurance, but did register my vehicle three years ago and left the plates on so I wouldn't be hassled. Anyway, I was arrested for no license. Upon booking, I claimed my rights and demanded to see a judge. I was placed in a holding cell and ignored for two hours. Finally, I asked what would happen if I refused to consent to finger prints and photo. They said I would go before the judge, but they could not release me until they verified who I am. I let them process me and made sure I was recorded on the record doing so "under duress". I was told I'd be before the judge in an hour or two. I asked for a piece of paper and wrote the following: "I rebut the presumption that I am artificial person/legal fiction, PHILLIP MICHAEL SANDERS (SS#XXX-XX-XXXX). However, I am Phillip Michael of the Sanders family and the beneficiary of the cestui que trust attached to said fiction. As the Trustee, I trust you will honor your fiduciary duty and settle this matter so I can go home. Signed, Phillip Michael of the Sanders family, Without Prejudice". I made sure the camera had a good shot and asked for the message to be delivered. About three minutes later I was told the judge had something come up and that my hearing would be scheduled three weeks out. I left smiling. Today, I walked into the court house and dropped off a document ("arrest" 1-4). I live in a small, friendly town, so had no problem. Just walked in smiling and asked if the clerk could make sure a judge received my document. She accepted it and I left. I will keep you posted as to how this is received.

Oh, here's my wonderful mugshot. They wouldn't let me smile, so I look disappointed: http://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/corrections/inmate_detail.php?bn=2012060530

The reason for my sudden confidence is I finally understand what the cestui que trust is. The IRS and Supreme Courts state that the taxpayer is the trust. I am the beneficiary. Depending on the venue, the public official is the Trustee. Testing this theory in earnest. I'll keep everyone posted.

Take care,
Phillip Michael

Thank you for sharing this with us as it happens. I feel like you are reliving the same lessons I learned during a full 120-day stay in jail in about 1999.

Of course I am an adherent to redeeming lawful money and that diversity of citizenship of being in contract with the Fed; or not. So I really just glanced over your papers for any reference to that. It looks to me as though you went way out of your way to declare yourself a sovereign citizen and additionally to make an attempt to teach a whole mess of attorneys about law. Good luck about that. Here is more likely what you will see transpire.

These papers you attached are "loose in file". You have a Register of Action and any papers that have been accepted in the case there too. Your papers will remain loose in file and on trial day you will ask the judge if you can enter them into evidence that the jury (or judge if you go that way) can see. If he refuses they will not be allowed into the evidence.

My belief having been through exactly what you are experiencing is that the judge is going to go through typical business transactions as though he is there for you as well as the prosecution. He presumes that you as the trustee for IT wishes that IT will get its day in court as well, so he will go through the proceedings to give you a fair trial. You appear to have pledged $3500 in good faith that he will get you to trial day. The only window you have to say what you have to say is after conviction. Allocution: Do you have anything to say before I execute this sentence? Until then the judge is only addressing your attorney - you representing you. There may be a brief moment if you take the witness stand at trial when you can be you but that is only by swearing, which subjects you to being punished for perjury.

That is one technique that might stump things a little. (I doubt it because you have offended the FBI and Security at the Federal Courthouse now.) You would absolutely refuse to swear or affirm on the grounds that you do not want to subject yourself to punishment and judgment (suppose the judge thinks you are lying?). Then you object that you do not have any way to testify. I don't know the particulars but hear a fellow up in the mountains here is in jail for six months because he would not swear; he said he would testify though, under affirmation (as I hear it hearsay). He pissed off the DA though so he is in jail for six months for a broken taillight!

With no demand for lawful money and no evidence repository I see you retracing my lessons from over a decade ago. I would save you that. You seem to want to teach a bunch of trust law to attorneys and that is a waste of breath; I guarantee it.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. If you insist on protecting your perception of a right to drive without a license I will gladly help you here, to scrutinize the judge and DA for oaths and bonding! I don't believe you have this right unless you have an insurance company willing to back you or at least $30K liquid secured for the purpose of damages you might cause another. But we might get it dismissed out anyway!

allodial
08-25-12, 03:33 PM
Thanks for sharing the info. I overall concur with David Merrill. My take is that 'papering' should be avoided. Say as little as possible but say things to create evidence in your favor. Learning who/what you are can be an exhilarating experience. However, I recently had this random quote leap out at me recently to remind me of some things..quote goes something like this "Before one becomes great or achieves great success, one must seem foolish to the crowd."

HOUSEHOLD/FAMILY/CLAN. If you are going to have a household.. where is your coat of arms? Your family crest (if any)? Where is the document showing that establishment of the household? Not saying such to be required just something to think about maybe? Consider: I maintain a household birth register.

EVIDENCE I. Evidence is very important. And David Merill you'll probably like this gleaning: according to learned treatises on evidence, attorneys are referred to as "evidence police". Its no wonder the system has been for the longest time slanted against 'regular folk' maintaining adequate evidentiary trails. Banks, utility companies all keep lots of evidence and paperwork and databases. WHY DONT YOU?

PLATES/LICENSE: The old license application and plate applications probably need to be taken care of. Without a lot of bleh bleh perhaps write DMV or the like and tell them that they are no longer valid and that you are cancelling them for lawful reasons. I'd invite them to settle and close the accounting associated with the License or the Tags FIRST. If you want to privatize the car, you can send a notice pertinent to the assignment (no money involved) or sale of the automobile to First Middle of a private clan called "Last".

See I dont have a last name. I've yet found anyone who could prove me to be a public servant.

EVIDENCE II. Where I and David Merrill likely strongly concur (we both have had our fair share of experiences) is get your #### right before you take flight. After interactions with over 50 "law enforcement persons" not a single one of them wanted to make a record of my lacking a last name. They just scampered off..disappeared without LEAVING ANY RECORD. (However if I was caught pooing on the corner they'd make a record wouldn't they?) As a matter of fact a group of seven or cuffed my body and attempted to force me to swear allegiance to the United States (felony on their part). However, once the duty chief arrive and read my credentials (which assert sovereignty), they all disappeared. Point: if you don't make evidence in your favor who will?

ATTORNEY GENERAL. Likely all the cops in the "State" (imaginary and/or artificial entity) that you are dealing with work for or under the attorney general of that state. They are involved in revenue collection. The largest well-known association of attorney generals in the "world" is called INTERPOL.

REBUTTAL VS ESTABLISHING. I would spend more time establishing who I am in the positive than monkeying around negating / rebutting. The positive establishing that you do will serve to rebut.

ATTORNEYS. An attorney might typically spend 8+ years in college. You knowing more than them might piss them off. I find it helpful to remember that their careers exist by the permission and behest of the people. They are a class of public servant. Teaching them about trust law might remind them of the rock and a hard place they might be in. You know, like poking a sore spot. While there are lots of wonderful intelligent people working in that field, there might be those to whom a regular Joe walking around with 'legal knowledge' would be like Sammy Davis, Jr. and Mel Brooks holding hands walking through the middle of a Mid-Alabama KKK meeting.

YOU AGAINST THEM. Maybe YOU vs. THEM really isn't it. Maybe its you vs. you? i.e. learning to be other than your own enemy.

allodial
08-25-12, 04:00 PM
From reviewing arrest1.pdf... I get the impression of someone very early in the stages of learning. #1 I dont have an address other than my name maybe? #2 Perhaps it might be GREATLY (hint hint) insightful to contrast the following:

1. Phillip Michael of the Saunders family 100 Maple lane, city {I Live In Side of A Municipal Corporation}, county of {I Live In Subdivision of the State}, Oregon {I Live Inside of a State}.

2. Phillip Michael c/o The Saunders Family Upon Oregon, private 100 Maple lane near {Muni or County}, Oregon not domestic

In or out? Or on the fence?

Also: Are you really a flesh and blood sentient being?

An easy way to deal with the presumption is to do things at arm's length. For example imagine signing a document:

By: Phillip Michael for PHILLIP MICHAEL SAUNDERS.

Do you act in such a manner to give rise to any presumption of you being an accommodation party for PHILLIP MICHAEL SAUNDERS?

? 3-419. INSTRUMENTS SIGNED FOR ACCOMMODATION.

(c) A person signing an instrument is presumed to be an accommodation party and there is notice that the instrument is signed for accommodation if the signature is an anomalous indorsement or is accompanied by words indicating that the signer is acting as surety or guarantor with respect to the obligation of another party to the instrument. Except as provided in Section 3-605, the obligation of an accommodation party to pay the instrument is not affected by the fact that the person enforcing the obligation had notice when the instrument was taken by that person that the accommodation party signed the instrument for accommodation.

outlierquest
09-18-12, 04:42 AM
Hi David and Allodial. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I had some health and work issues and wasn't online much the past few weeks. I hope this post finds you well.

I had my first court "date" today and recorded audio; http://youtu.be/uXrRCY9vXB0

My letter stunned the judge for a moment. I wish I had video of her reaction when she read it. I think she handled herself very well. She handled the cases prior to mine with honor, so I kept it simple. I needed to get me feet wet and am happy with how today went. Ironic that it was on Constitution Day...

outlierquest
11-19-12, 03:06 AM
Just wanted to give an update on my right to travel case. David and Allodial, you were absolutely correct about "papering" the courts. I was able to shut the judge and state down three times, but it would be continued to another judge at a later date. Once I had first-hand experience in this, I submitted a document987 in their form and they not only accepted it, they did not know what to do so the state asked for three weeks to review the matter. The prosecutor turned to me and mumbled to me that they were considering a felony "stimulating paperwork" charge because I threatened to file the case info with the IRS. I responded by smiling and thanking the judge for his time.

At this point, I decided to switch gears and decided not to appear again. The presiding judge's assistant left a voice mail for the name and asked him to call her back with an email address. I called her and left her a message that I needed any correspondence in writing and it had to be made out to my given name and sent to the post via general delivery. The following day, I dropped off a letter988 styled after the documents on notacitizen.com (attached as "private letter to judge"...). I decided that I didn't want any of their debt notes or to waste anymore time dealing with this issue and forgave them. I made peace in my mind and was sincere in this.

I didn't receive anything during the next 15 days. The following week, two bills addressed to the name came to the dwelling I use. I wrote "Return to Sender: No artificial person/legal fiction/corporation at this address. If you are trying to reach the living, breathing, corporeal being, known as Micha, please send any correspondence to the given name at the general delivery address in your file. Nothing else has been mailed. I decided to call the court and inquire as to the status of the case and a clerk told me the case was closed. I asked why they were sending offers (the bills) to the name and was told that the name did not appear at the most recent hearing (no notice was sent). I said that didn't surprise me as fictions cannot appear. I asked if the name was issued warrant and the clerk said "it" was not that she could see on her computer screen. I told her I consider this matter closed and I made it clear that I would not open any mail sent to the name as it would be mail fraud to open mail that was addressed to property of the UNITED STATES.

That's all for now...

Take care,
Micha

David Merrill
11-19-12, 07:39 AM
There is some freeware - Record on Phone - ROP so that you might share that phone conversation with us too.

You appear to honor StSC with your use of this forum for your evidence repository. A suitor would of course be using the US clerk of court. I for one have saved your docs and the audio recording from the first arraignment attempt. It would be good to have an audio recording of the clerk of court telling you the case is closed.

I would be wary of that matter being closed without prejudice though, meaning that the district attorney can raise the charges on any new offense. I think you might be wise to get the CLOSURE on paper to see - maybe have a friend go to RECORDS in the courthouse and photograph the entire case file? Or if you like to settle things don't be surprised and have plenty of bond arrangements for checking for yourself. You might be handcuffed and booked for future appearances at the clerk counter.

Do not be offended if that happens. The judge is just doing her job. They keep passing this to new judges? That tells you a lot too.

You best have the DA's and the AG's oaths (Secretary of State) of office on hand. Plus any county judges from the Clerk and Recorder. The DA mumbling about felony paperwork is probably nonsense. I would like to think that Oregon is more enlightened than to make it a felony to file paperwork into a prosecution! But the felony would elevate it to a district court around here. District is city and municipal - just the venue you are drawing a diversity with.

This is pure and simple; your approach. Instead of citing Title 12 §411 or §16 of the Fed Act you simply cancelled a 1 cent stamp with a gold "Micha". Wonderful. You express your right under God to redeem money instead of making a demand. You just do it!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I presume that you do not trust the US clerk of court and that is why you have not established a record with the US by either a Miscellaneous Case or Libel of Review.

walter
11-19-12, 06:37 PM
in your state is no dl or no insurance an arrestable offense? or is it only a ticket-able one?

David Merrill
11-20-12, 08:29 AM
I find it interesting the link to your mug shot (http://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/corrections/inmate_detail.php?bn=2012060530)!

No record could be found for the provided booking number (2012060530).

loveunderlaw
08-09-13, 10:56 PM

Take care,
Phillip Michael

Great information, thanks for sharing! I'm betting this really angered the World Criminal Cartel Banker MUPPETS:) They REALLY hate when we know the law, and stand up for our rights. If only the Founders were alive today, to see how bad things are they would either start another revolution, or be disgusted with the apathetic & ignorant people today that learned nothing from their experiences.

xparte
06-29-15, 08:38 PM
Fence straddles, Is or is you fenced on the fence or [offence ] off the fence gettin fenced in. Draw the line needs no defence for trespass find the defendant in the offences staying in honour C/O its not my fence mend it or defend it.Travel is never essential unless its your emergency if your outta smokes deem it so when one is intersecting points at will He/She is not in Commercial conveyance without direction not following orders or rid in blind accepting offers and denying self are two beasts line them up or its a wasted bullet .Do [you] know why I stopped you and pulled YOU offer . I am a prudent Man/wo if you have declared a emergency Sir/madame its a private affair and it was Me who merely assisted you with pulling to one side to assist in a public emergency I can assure you as a person i have no trust in you as a fellow Peace officer and a Wo/Man how can i help.If this is the Me truth [how can YOU forget truth and lye]