PDA

View Full Version : Is a tax public debt?

shikamaru
09-09-12, 10:59 AM
Just wondering :).

martin earl
09-09-12, 04:53 PM
That depends on the tax. So, no, all tax is not public. Nor are all obligations to pay a tax public. My obligations to pay any tax can only lawfully be levied by my consent, acceptance of a benefit, use of a product or contract, written or otherwise.

You cannot force me to pay or perform anything without my voluntary participation, consent or contract. Well, you can, but by using force, it is unlawful.

shikamaru
09-09-12, 04:59 PM
If not a public debt, is it a charge ?

David Merrill
09-10-12, 02:28 AM
I may cause more confusion that clarity but public and private convolute easily between endorsement and not. To me, in other words the Federal Reserve is private. To endorsers it is public.

shikamaru
09-10-12, 09:55 PM
I may cause more confusion that clarity but public and private convolute easily between endorsement and not. To me, in other words the Federal Reserve is private. To endorsers it is public.

Well... FRNs state on their face that this note is legal tender for all debts public and private.

Public, more than likely, means government.
Private is between entities other than government.

A tax is not a public debt (after a bit more research). It is a charge. An imposition. The tax will be used to pay interest on the public debt.

David Merrill
09-10-12, 10:11 PM
Well... FRNs state on their face that this note is legal tender for all debts public and private.

Public, more than likely, means government.
Private is between entities other than government.

A tax is not a public debt (after a bit more research). It is a charge. An imposition. The tax will be used to pay interest on the public debt.

Funny! Here is some current Crosstalk:

There are others? I was saying that MP and you are the Good Church aka court of competent jurisdiction. There are a lot of men and women foisting persons out there and you have given them notice through the US.

In other words the endorsement is a private contract but so many people agree it makes the Federal Reserve System look public - like Government.

Goldi
09-12-12, 11:30 PM
Is a tax public debt?
No, a tax is NOT a DEBT. A tax is a duty/obligation under a law form other than debtor creditor. If you understand the 3 major relations, 1 being debtor/creditor; 2 being trust; 3 being bailment, it is likely a trust relation under obligation. Taxes are not repleviable. Replevin is an action at law. 62 Stat. 974, 28 US Code Section 2463- "All property taken or detained under any revenue law of the United States shall not be repleviable, but shall be deemed to be in the custody of the law and subject only to the orders and decrees of the courts of the United States having jurisdiction thereof."

David Merrill
09-12-12, 11:34 PM
It is great to have you posting again Goldi!

Goldi
09-13-12, 04:50 AM
Federal reserve notes are evidences of worthless securities until you indorse them by your naked signatures at the bank.

David Merrill
09-13-12, 09:55 AM
Federal reserve notes are evidences of worthless securities until you indorse them by your naked signatures at the bank.

I agree that government debt cannot be bought and sold like money or any financial instrument at all! However skeptics seem to think I have disassociated from reality, being how that is the foundation of money globally these days. I hear on good authority that Syria was running independently of the IMF and suddenly it was like a nation of lemmings to the sea. It is not difficult to keep assuring myself with the facts and the history that I am just in a slim minority of sane people.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4816/finalruler4c.jpg

For many years now I have been Refusing for Cause the development of Basel Accords - specifically the final rule. I authored a Bill of Exchange for all the debt in the world and it cured 30-day judgment on September 11, 2001. My objective with R4C on the advances of regulating financial institutions have consistently been honored. Last week for example I refused for cause the new final rule (hhttp://www.occ.gov/news-issuances/bulletins/2012/bulletin-2012-25.html):

Summary

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (collectively, the agencies) on August 30, 2012, published in the Federal Register a final rule that amends their respective market risk capital rules, which generally apply to banking organizations that engage in substantial trading activity. The revisions broaden the scope of these rules to better capture the risks...

I Refused for Cause this regulating authority and this week (http://www.occ.gov/news-issuances/bulletins/2012/bulletin-2012-26.html):

Summary

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) advises federal savings associations to review the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s (FDIC) final rule and guidance issued July 24, 2012, on investments in corporate debt securities. Federal savings associations have until January 1, 2013, to comply with the FDIC’s final rule. In addition, the OCC reminds federal savings associations they must comply by January 1, 2013...

It feels as though I have coerced the OCC into admitting they can have no authority over anything more than their own.