PDA

View Full Version : True Identiy, Legal Identity

shikamaru
09-16-12, 12:22 PM
Alrighty... trying to catch on here so, don't beat me up too badly.

True identity is separate from legal identity?

Lawful identity is synonymous with legal identity?

Been reading this website lately: http://idlaw.ncidpolicy.org/basic_identity.html

David Merrill
09-17-12, 10:31 AM
I do not know if there is a legal definition for true identity or true name. Typically your parents named you "First Middle". That is what I call true name - what your parents named you.

I went to a numerology class recently. The theory the teacher espoused was that a newborn baby actually dictates what the parents name him or her. Maybe that is more that the universe dictates it. I have done some work but recognize that Pythagoras was working with Sumarian Ostraca (paleo-Hebrew) for the alphabet and therefore rejected the modern numerology premise on the Western alphabet as faulty. It is lost by the time you get to "C" - by the Hebrew letter "gimel" which is "G".

State Court Prayer. (http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6653/statecourtprayer.pdf) Look at Page 47/105. I was playing around with the modern numerology and rejected it for the purity of the art. The fellow still lives within METRO, off the grid in peace.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_off_the_grid.jpg

shikamaru
09-17-12, 10:45 AM
Perhaps living within METRO is presumed that one is one of its corporators and or contributors ....

So, the concept of TRUE NAME is one of common law origin versus the custom of giving one's LEGAL NAME upon request by authorities?

LEGAL IDENTITY is one's identity with regard to corporate and legal records with respect to one's legal personhood.

I'm curious if the birth certificate is the charter of a corporate sole?

David Merrill
09-17-12, 02:55 PM
Perhaps living within METRO is presumed that one is one of its corporators and or contributors ....

So, the concept of TRUE NAME is one of common law origin versus the custom of giving one's LEGAL NAME upon request by authorities?

LEGAL IDENTITY is one's identity with regard to corporate and legal records with respect to one's legal personhood.

I'm curious if the birth certificate is the charter of a corporate sole?

Yes, of course it is. I just had not thought of it that way before. Look at these bylaws for a church. Now consider the cake and doughnuts. They are bought from the net profit and are a benefit of being there. But the children enjoying the cake are not 501(C)(3) corporations. They are presumed to be with a person about them though. The presumption must include that they are 508 awaiting application and approval according to the average IRS agent.

Your presumption is of course that they are The Good Church (http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1817/thegoodchurch.pdf), or Mandatory Exception found in Section 508. That is a good presumption!

Here are some lessons from A Course in Miracles.

1) To have, give all to all.
2) To have peace, teach peace to learn it.
3) Be vigilent only for God and His Kingdom.

Your presumption feels like item 3). Most birth certificates will include the true name and family name both. But the IRS agent will see that and read a legal or full name.

BONMAN
09-17-12, 03:11 PM
Here in Washington the "CODE" explains fairly clearly what a "NAME" is if one "REGISTERS" your Name with the "STATE" into a Business Entity,( Sole Proprietor)
WASHINGTON STATE REVISED CODE,----- WHICH REFERENCES AND DEFERS AUTHORITY TO THE ACTUAL STATE SESSION LAWS
1. The Washington Supreme Court has specifically stated that the compilation entitled “Revised Code of Washington” is not the law.
“In this respect, the 1951 legislature was following its own unconstitutional device for amending a section of an act in disregard of the specific constitutional mandate. The act before us does not purport to amend a section of an act, but only a section of a compilation entitled "Revised Code of Washington," which is not the law. Such an act purporting to amend only a section of the prima facie compilation leaves the law unchanged." PAROSA v. TACOMA, 57 Wn.2d 409, 415, (1960)
The Revised “CODE” of Washington is business regulations and appear to ONLY apply to Business activities.
DEFINITION OF DRIVER, MOTOR VEHICLE, RCW 46
1. What is a Driver License
2. Who is required to have a Driver License
3. Where is the authority to issue a Driver license found in the RCW’s
4. What types of Driver licenses are there, Commercial/non-commercial

What is a Driver License

Based on the Revised Code of Washington I have come to the following conclusions, I think this may shed some light on this subject of the National ID and Driver License issue.
The “Washington State Department of License” is the State agency which is authorized to issue “DRIVER LICENSE’S”, The “Washington State Department of License” is only granted authority to issue Licenses, (see definition of “License” below).
A license grants authority to persons to engage in any business, profession, trade, occupation, or activity except for health professions. A “License” is a “Certificate” that ; include license, certificate of registration, certificate of qualification, certificate of competency, certificate of authority, and any other instrument, by whatever name designated, authorizing the practice of a profession or calling, the carrying on of a business or occupation
Conclusion;
1. A DRIVER LICENSE IS A BUSINESS LICENSE
2. A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION IS A BUSINESS LICENSE (license tabs, license plates)
3. A “CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE” IS A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION, aka a BUSINESS LICENSE,( a “certified birth certificate” is requested or required to obtain a “Driver License”, in effect a business license requesting a business license)
4. The term TRADE OR BUSINESS, at (26 USC 7701 (a) (26), relates to,; RCW 43.24.020
Powers and duties — Licensing, the director of licensing shall administer all laws with respect to the examination of applicants for, and the issuance of, licenses to persons to engage in any business, profession, trade, occupation, or activity except for health professions. (does all laws refer to all State and Federal Laws ???? probably so )
5. My copy of birth record given to my parents at the hospital that I was born at clearly shows my true name written in proper grammar, signed by the M.D. and head Nurse, as well as by my parents, (the form of an affidavit), the “certified birth certificate” issued by the “State dept. of Health” indicates my “Name” in ALL CAPITAL letters, that is not proper grammar for a real life man or woman. This fact seems to indicate some type of change occurred after the STATE got a hold of the birth record, hence the STATE turned it, the birth record, into a CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION, aka a BUSINESS LICENSE, apparently a license to engage in a TRADE OR BUSINESS ???????
6. So if the Driver License is a business license the name on the license is the business name (a sole proprietor, all capitals) and not the name of the man or woman as is usually given in proper grammar at the time they came into the world.
7. RCW Chapter 46.21 Driver license compact assures all “States” and Federal Government are addressing the same subjects as related to “Driver Licenses”

8. It seems that the National I.D. is only applying to Businesses since the National I.D. is based on the “Driver License”.

9. Interesting also, my daughter seemed to think she needed a STATE I.D. for her 1 year old son, the I.D. has prominently emblazoned on the face the following , LICENSE # xxxxxxxxx. Signifying that the I.D. card is merely a “BUSINESS LICENSE”. By the way Name spelled in all Capitals

ARE YOU ENGAGED IN “BUSINESS” WHEN YOU ARE TRAVELING TO YOUR MOMS HOUSE ???
ARE YOU ENGAGED IN “BUSINESS” WHEN YOU ARE BEING PAID TO DELIVER PACKAGES ?? (i.e., UPS, FED EX ,DRIVERS, ETC., ETC. ……………).
ARE YOU ENGAGED IN “BUSINESS” 24-7-365, OR DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FREE TIME TO ENJOY LIFE WHILE NOT SPECIFICALLY ENGAGED IN A BUSINESS PERSUIT, OR ARE ALL PEOPLE A SLAVE TO THE GOVERNMENT AS A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE ???? (26 USC 7701 (a) (26),
"We have said, and we reiterate, that a license is merely a privilege to do business and is not a contract between the authority granting it and the grantee, nor is it a property right. See syllabus by the court, No. 4, Prettyman Inc. v. Florida Real Estate Commission ex rel. Branham, 92 Fla. 515, 109 So. 442." Mayo et al. v. Market Fruit Co. of Sanford, Inc. (1949) 40 So.2d 555.

First; a Man or Woman is not an artificial entity, not a thing.
Second ; a business or profession is an artificial entity, a thing.
These are 2 completely separate and different descriptions of 1; a thing, and 2; NOT a thing.
Can a Man or Woman be a “THING” or an artificial entity and also “NOT” an artificial entity, and “NOT” a thing at the same time or are these two descriptions completely different and apposing to each other.
Apparently by applying logic and the written record that the government calls “LAW” the licensing agency takes a “NAME” of a Man or Woman and uses that “NAME” as the Business “NAME”, of course they change the CAPITALIZATION so as to make it appear that they (the Government license agency), have “CREATED” the newly formed “ENTITY”.
The Government requires that one be an artificial entity, a thing, before it (the Government), is able to interface with it. That way the Government has complete control over the “ENTITY”, the “ENTITY” has no “RIGHTS”. Example; when you are stopped by a cop the first thing that they want to see is your “ DRIVER LICENSE” as soon as you give it to them you have given them proof that you are “ OPERATING” as a business “ENTITY”, a THING and not as a Man or Woman, , as such you have no “RIGHTS” as such, only statutory rights that the “STATE” allows you to have while you are an artificial “ENTITY”.

RCW 19.02.020
Definitions.

(7) "Person" means any individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, association, cooperative, corporation, nonprofit organization, state or local government agency, and any other organization required to register with the state to do business in the state and to obtain one or more licenses from the state or any of its agencies;

DEPARTMENT OF LICENSE
Powers and duties — Licensing.
In addition to other powers and duties granted to the department, the director of licensing shall administer all laws with respect to the examination of applicants for, and the issuance of, licenses to persons to engage in any business, profession, trade, occupation, or activity except for health professions.

"License" defined.
The word "license" shall be construed to mean and include license, certificate of registration, certificate of qualification, certificate of competency, certificate of authority, and any other instrument, by whatever name designated, authorizing the practice of a profession or calling, the carrying on of a business or occupation, or the doing of any act required by law to be authorized by the state.
[1965 c 8 ? 43.24.030. Prior: 1921 c 7 ? 98; RRS ? 10856.]

Chapter 19.02 RCW
Business license center act
Definitions.
As used in this chapter, the following words shall have the following meanings:

(5) "License" means the whole or part of any agency permit, license, certificate, approval, registration, charter, or any form or permission required by law, including agency rule, to engage in any activity;

(7) "Person" means any individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, association, cooperative, corporation, nonprofit organization, state or local government agency, and any other organization required to register with the state to do business in the state and to obtain one or more licenses from the state or any of its agencies;

David Merrill
09-17-12, 03:53 PM
Thank you! Please edit your highlights to red or a dark font color.

The children eating cake are children to me. If you read "your" birth certificate to say a legal or full name then you are (like) an IRS agent. If you presume the child is with a person at all, then you are (like) an IRS agent.

I am not a corporation sole but forced to or finding benefit in wearing a person, this helps me to clarify how to go about it. Thank you muchly!

Treefarmer
09-18-12, 12:55 AM
Thank you! Please edit your highlights to red or a dark font color.

I like the yellow highlights, thank you.
They show up in the Underground-Style skin, unlike red or dark highlights, which I have to highlight with the cursor to be able to read at all.

David Merrill
09-18-12, 03:00 AM
I like the yellow highlights, thank you.
They show up in the Underground-Style skin, unlike red or dark highlights, which I have to highlight with the cursor to be able to read at all.

To refresh in Underground go to the bottom of the page and find the skin pull-down menu.

Thanks Treefarmer!

BONMAN
09-18-12, 02:21 PM
Yes, sorry about the color, working within this limited reply area is a little frustrating, since the highlights dont actually show up until the post is set, this info posted is small section of over 100 pages I have used in court fillings,( all charges dismissed), that do have the highlights set in appropriate areas, but they do not transfer to the reply area and in my haste I clicked upon the first available color.

Further explaination as to the topic at hand;
WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION ARTICLE I DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SECTION 1 POLITICAL POWER. All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights.
SECTION 3 PERSONAL RIGHTS. No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

When someone is born they are completly FREE and unencumbered by any governmental entity, (A Corporation), that is until they, or, someone on there behalf, asks for a "LICENSE" to do business with the governmental entity, (A Corporation), through a franchise with the governmental entity, (A Corporation),

Your Birth Cert., Driver License,Land Registration , ETC.,ETC., makes one a Sole proprietor, individual proprietorship

26CFR301.7701 "Discovery of Liability and Enforcement of Title"
Sec. 310.7701-2 "Business entities; definitions.
a. Business entities, for purposes of this section and Sec. 301.7701-3, a business entity is any entity recognized for federal tax purposes (including an entity with a single owner that may be disregarded as an entity separate from its owner under Sec. 301.7701-3) that is not properly classified as a trust under Section 301.7701-4 or otherwise subject to special treatment under the Internal Revenue Code. A business entity with two or more members is classified for federal tax purposes as either a corporation or a partnership. A business entity with only one owner is classified as a corporation or is disregarded; if the entity is disregarded, its activities are treated in the same manner as a sole-proprietorship, branch, or division of the owner."26CFR31.0-2 General Definitions and use of terms
a. In general. As used in the regulations in this part, unless otherwise expressly indicated—(1) The terms defined in the provisions of law contained in the regulations in this part shall have the meanings so assigned to them.
(8) Person Includes an individual, a corporation, a partnership, a trust or estate, a joint-stock company, an association, or a syndicate, group, pool, joint venture or other unincorporated organization or group, through or by means of which any business, financial operation or venture is carried on.
26CFR3401(c)-1 Employee.
a. The term "employee" includes every individual performing services if the relationship between him and the person for whom he performs such service is the legal relationship of employer and employee.
b. Generally, physicians, lawyers, dentists, veterinarians, contractors, subcontractors, public stenographers, auctioneers, and others who follow an independent trade, business, or profession, in which they offer their services to the public, are not employees.

Sole Proprietorship
A form of business in which one person owns all the assets of the business, in contrast to a partnership or a corporation.
A person who does business for himself is engaged in the operation of a sole proprietorship. Anyone who does business without formally creating a business organization is a sole proprietor. Many small businesses operate as sole proprietorships. Professionals, consultants, and other service businesses that require minimum amounts of capital often operate this way.
A sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, like a partnership or a corporation. No legal formalities are necessary to create a sole proprietorship, other than appropriate licensing to conduct business and registration of a business name if it differs from that of the sole proprietor. Because a sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, it is not itself a taxable entity. The sole proprietor must report income and expenses from the business on Schedule C of her or his personal federal income tax return.
A major concern for persons organizing a business enterprise is limiting the extent to which their personal assets, unrelated to the business itself, are subject to claims of business creditors. A sole proprietorship gives the least protection because the personal liability of the sole proprietor is generally unlimited. Both the business assets and the personal assets of the sole proprietor are subject to claims of the sole proprietorship's creditors. In addition, existing liabilities of the sole proprietor will not be extinguished upon the dissolution or sale of the sole proprietorship.
Unlike the managers of a corporation or a partnership, a sole proprietor has total flexibility in managing and controlling the business. The organizational expenses and level of formality in a sole proprietorship are minimal as compared with those of other business organizations. However, because a sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, it terminates when the sole proprietor becomes disabled, retires, or dies. As a result, a sole proprietorship lacks business continuity and does not have a perpetual existence as does a corporation.
For working capital, a sole proprietorship is generally limited to the individual funds of the sole proprietor, along with any loans from outsiders willing to provide extra capital. During her lifetime, a sole proprietor can sell or give away any asset because the business is not legally separate from the sole proprietor. At the death of the sole proprietor, the business is usually dissolved. The proprietor's estate, however, can sell the assets or continue the business.
Cross-references
S Corporation.
West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.