PDA

View Full Version : our site vs. their site

stoneFree
09-21-12, 10:32 PM
I was over at the other website and saw in a "Redeeming Lawful Money" thread that Observer made a slur about SAVINGTOSUITORSCLUB.net having no traffic. The bottom of each site's main FORUM page lists active users so I checked. They had 22 active versus 44 here. I checked again just now, they have 13 online vs. 81 for us. Clearly then, Observer is not a good username.

I also noticed some of their users are no longer posting. Bmeilke, Nikki, Nikki2, & BrandyBuck have not posted in half a year, and LOBO hasn't since July 27th. Very encouraging.

http://jesse2012.com/qool-aid.jpg

Brian
09-22-12, 12:49 AM
Hey Stone, you know your contributing to their traffic logs perusing that site. Why bother? It is pointless to try talking to them. They are obviously not open minded about pretty much anything except that we should pay up and shut up. Slaves all!
ps...bravo on that graphic!

David Merrill
09-22-12, 03:45 AM
Hey Stone, you know your contributing to their traffic logs perusing that site. Why bother? It is pointless to try talking to them. They are obviously not open minded about pretty much anything except that we should pay up and shut up. Slaves all!
ps...bravo on that graphic!

They have ceased to inform me of my refused posts. I post and for a couple days, nothing!

I am a little worried that they will get bored enough to register here!

P.S. Because of the censoring I opened a thread on SJC about redeemed lawful money. I did that because of all the Quatlosers that like to read there. But primarily because I do not like the idea of having to sift out that style of troll around here. Here is another jab I made (http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=23&threadid=866678).

That is a cute image - the Kool-Aid spoof. I got a laugh.

I think that your opening post is evidence that the infantile brat behavior of the Quatlosers is alienating to intellectual development and hope to terminate the Quatloos bashing here and now. I do not think it is productive to prod and goad them, especially now that they are "down".