PDA

View Full Version : Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

David Merrill
10-24-12, 02:16 PM
NYGman-Tax;

For your benefit I am endeavoring to show the historical basis and even mathematics of language (reproducible mental objects) or law behind the concept of redeeming lawful money. The premise you have designed here is faulty. You are demanding to know the "authority" by way of common law and common law is by your own demands correctly stare decisis - case law. The appeals justices are never allowed to practice law. They have to rule on authorities that are a collection of opinions and decrees of predecessor appeals courts. Case law. For this to happen there would have to be a suitor prosecuted for redeeming lawful money which is never going to happen. But supposing that it were the suitor would have to appeal and the appeal court render an opinion for publication.

The Libel of Review (LoR) is to set up a record, and presumably to train the suitor at record-forming. Being that the federal judge is a taxpayer it is obvious to some that this conflict of interest is self-executing recusal and leaving the suitor with a case file for items of fact like refusal for cause (R4C) the suitor comes into authority as a record-forming court (court of record) and even publishes a default judgment against the Secretary as the US Governor of the International Monetary Fund - United Nations charter law. That is the place where we extend outward into complete resignation of the judiciary as you prescribe in your initial "proof" premise so I will leave that thread to develop as you request while this thread develops as I understand a bigger picture of human history and the esoteric kingdom of heaven becoming exoteric at the time collapse known biblically as the End of Days.

This is better known as global municipal policy embodied in America as the Municipal League or sometimes METRO 1313. I have plenty of images about that. I visited the repository in Aurora while the curator was making some reforms and apparently took a liking to me. She did not have a fee schedule and had never discovered the two banker boxes of METRO 1313 materials so I think she was appreciative and simply gave me free run of the copiers. A member at SJI you may recall commissioned me to visit the ML repository for him so I mailed all the paper to him after I digitized a good portion of it.

Another title for the thread might be Melchizedek and Levi. Levite priests are of a bloodline and Melchizedek is presented without any emphasis on his heritage - Melchizedek we will presume is Elected for his purity in monotheism - for worship to the One True God. Melchizedek appears for collecting tithes from Abraham, who came out of the heart of polytheism in Ur, Chaldea (Kuwait - deep in Babylon). The Israelite nation is characterized basically for recognizing God as a single source of divinity and authority. A basic presumption I make on brain trust discussions is that Melchizedek as Elect, is in authority to administer to Levi, embodied in Masonry here in the West.

I will be going into several hot-button topics about spirituality, faith and religion. I know by now that many folks will want to put in opinions and begin debates and this is going to be really fun. Please keep in mind that I have images to back up why I believe what I say is true and that does not mean I know. I have an objective to this thread which is to compliment NYGman-Tax's thread Basis in Law (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?705-Basis-in-Law). My approach will be to stay on my track as there are a lot of facets on my mind as I open the thread. If you have such "distractions" according to me, fine. I learn from you as I go. Please do not be upset or offended if I do not pick up debates with your differing points of view though.

Another item is I become aware how convincing images, especially documents can be. They are also time consuming and invite debate about my interpretation of them too. So I am going to try something new - delivering my opinions about law and history, math and physics without the images. I will add them only when I feel necessary. This will streamline my stream of thought delivery of what I am trying to say. I will be giving minimal time to reading what others have to say except my special guest NYGman-Tax. This thread is for everybody to enjoy but I am going through the trouble for NYGman who is a New York tax attorney that has become curious. [Notice that the man is a who and the TITLE is a what; that may help understand what you read below.]

I want to begin my exploration with I Chronicles 6 where we find that the Levites receive a different inheritance than the other Tribes of Israel. Instead of a territorial claim, the Levites get the 'cities and their suburbs'. This means that the Levites, in order to administer the Laws of Moses to the entire Israelite nation were in authority throughout Israel by municipal jurisdiction. Remember that the first written constitution too, complete with ratification from the Babylonian (Jewish) marshal's (Nehemiah TIRSHATHA) was to adhere to the Laws of Moses - Nehemiah 10. Some have thought, including me, that 'reading of the law' was the Penteteuch (Torah) so we tried it one day after service in the synagogue. It took us four hours to read Genesis so the conclusion is that the Laws of Moses was the reading of the law - Exodus 20-24:7.

Colorado is my model because it seems to be a utility government here. I will be tying this together with custodians of the record mainly through Freemasonry. There is plenty of evidence that this broaches a message given through mathematics so please bear with me as I try explaining this to you in layman terms with minimal attachments. But that is a way to explain it in terms NYGman may be able to use. I have always called this image Resignation of Judiciary (www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Resignation.gif). The purpose of constitutions is to keep government in line until the people can establish municipal home rule. METRO is another name for a higher positive law jural society.

I intend to stay the best I can in the subject matter of judiciary - as in the Judiciary Act of 1789:

...'saving to suitors' (www.savingtosuitorsclub.net)in all cases, the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it...

David Merrill
10-24-12, 09:34 PM
One item on my mind to contribute to the basis of law is the Fundamental Orders of 1639. This would be a basis for state laws while the Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons is the foundation for municipal home rule.

While I look around for the source of this, it may be thought provoking in itself about monetizing sin:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2146/monetizingsin.jpg

Nope. That is the only thing I saved to disk that day so it looks like I was surfing an Board of Governors paper and grabbed it, titled it Monetizing Sin and moved on. I discovered another paper - a scripture teaching from the brain trust that same time though:

Crosstalk:

XX wrote: Therefore, we see there were many laws given by YeHoVaH prior to Sinai. Furthermore, we see Yehoshuah as Redeemer. A redeemer is one who pays the price for another. Therefore in Equity, the price was paid to buy back those held in bondage under Satan's dominion; and, therefore, Dominion was Lawfully placed in Yehoshuah. Otherwise, to take the Dominion absent Equity, payment for sin, is Stealing and that would have violated YeHoVaH's word and that will not happen.

DM wrote: I view the temple sacrifices as an early Income Tax. Think about that a moment and you might see it the same way. If you were to simply spill the blood of your most perfect livestock that is very expensive. The Levites most certainly did not eat the meat for themselves. This perfect livestock was killed to fuel fire burned to God. It served no functional economic purpose but to drain life substance off of the Israelites in a show of homage over the Golden Calf imagery.

XX’s comment: Certainly sin has a price tag. I was studying Ephesians late last night coupled with Romans – interesting. Notice that “by one man sin was imparted to the Age [World]”. I would like the Reader to consider: Is it possible to sin against a law that does not exist? Before I continue, I have to lay a bit of groundwork. I shall call Adam “The Man” and I...

David Merrill
10-25-12, 11:06 AM
The basic structure of administering law in America was designed in the Judiciary Act of 1789. By creating the Districts overlayed on the States the Judiciary Act styled - city of Washington, District of Columbia. The city is the municipal jurisdiction same as METRO organization.

Here in Colorado it remains quite evident and housed with the county courts are the district courts. El Paso county and Teller county are Combined Courts - The Fourth Judicial District. The priesthood of judicial administration is still housed in the 'cities and their suburbs' as originally found at I Chronicles 6.

David Merrill
10-25-12, 11:09 AM
I cut that post short as a general inquiry came to mind. This might be the deal breaker!

How can the opposite of money (debt) be considered a derivative of money with any value (in money)?

NYGman is an attorney and therefore has a job to do.

Michael Joseph
10-25-12, 01:04 PM
The basic structure of administering law in America was designed in the Judiciary Act of 1789. By creating the Districts overlayed on the States the Judiciary Act styled - city of Washington, District of Columbia. The city is the municipal jurisdiction same as METRO organization.

Here in Colorado it remains quite evident and housed with the county courts are the district courts. El Paso county and Teller county are Combined Courts - The Fourth Judicial District. The priesthood of judicial administration is still housed in the 'cities and their suburbs' as originally found at I Chronicles 6.

When Jere headed North to Detroit and left Reho back home in Alabama, the Levites with Jere were living off of the tithes and therefore they were receiving an income MUCH higher than the other tribes. Now Jere was interested in keeping his new found power - NOT OF INHERITANCE - made by appointment. So Jere went about the work of setting up idols and changing the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday. By the way notice these are the TWO test commandments - the latter having a perpetual covenant - a Sign between God and His People.

If one keeps Sunday one is obeying a false god and to whom one obeys to that one is one in submission. But back to the Levites. Jere was very interested in keeping his power so he made it impossible for any self respecting Levite to stay associated with the Ten Tribes - including Ephraim and Manasseh. Therefore since Jere setup false idols and LED the people into apostasy - what is new under the sun? - the Levites left town fast and headed South to Alabama [actually Jerusalem- I jest].

Therefore the Levites joined up with Judah and Benjamin [see that Judah stood surety for Benjamin in the Egyptian affair] and the THREE tribes Levi, Judah and Benjamin make up the Kingdom of Judah or you might say the House of Judah.

However the birthright was given to Israel - specifically Joseph's sons = Ephraim and Manasseh. And currently due to the commission of Jeremiah the Throne that was called David's Throne [Actually the Eternal called it His Throne] which used to be in Jerusalem is currently possessed in Israel but one OF Judah sits upon it.

Now Consider that while Judah [3 tribes] are of Jacob, Judah is NOT of Israel. The Jews are ONLY a small subset of Jacob and while the masses confuse the Jews with Israel they are WRONG. In fact most of Jacob is NOT Israel - only Ephraim and Manasseh. The Birthright tribes. Notice that 7 * 360 = 2520 as in years. See Leviticus 26. And notice that in or around 1803+/- the two fledgling nations one a single nation and the other a multitude of nations - began to rise in awesome strength. Said rise was not due to anything THEY did, because mostly Israel is still in Apostasy and Rebellion against the Most High - the rise was due to a promise that Yehovah made to Abraham.

Just as Yehovah protected and supported His chosen people out of Egypt - today if you will hear his voice. Mankind in a sense is an INSTRUMENTALITY of God to effect His Will in the Earth. Now if you oppose God's Will in Rebellion to your Creator, then you might read Deuteronomy 27 and 28. Also Isaiah 1.

===============

Now regarding the Administration of a State - the Settlors of the State are Sovereign to its creation. Notice also that the Settlors are SURETY for their creation. Notice "We the People" pledged their private estates as surety for a failing system "The United States of America" - but notice that TUSofA was a PERPETUAL COVENANT. Know ye not that the debtor is slave to the lender?

Do you trust me? I have no trust in you.

Joh 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, "Take these things hence; make not My Father's house an house of merchandise."

Joh 2:24 But Jesus [for His part] did not trust Himself unto them, because He Himself knew all men,

Joh 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this Sanctuary in building, and wilt Thou raise it up in three days?

Joh 2:21 But He was speaking concerning the temple of His body.

Pray tell how many Chromosomes are in each cell? 46 right? Separation of Church and State - HARDLY - that would be Rebellion AGAINST Yehovah.

====================

When will men realize their fantastic BREACH of TRUST and return to THE WAY [psalm 119]? I believe it was LINCOLN who upon realizing that America [Americans = Manasseh] was in deep trouble called for a NATIONAL time of FASTING AND PRAYER AND REPENTANCE.

Today things are MUCH worse and Yehovah will NOT be mocked. Just as Israel was once slaves in Egypt - again Israel [Ephraim and Manasseh] Britain and United States - find themselves slaves to debt. But unless Israel returns in mass to The Way of God and leaves off their Idolatry and Rebellion taught to them by Jeroboam [Jere] they are doomed to the same end.

To the confused reader - I write NOT about the STATE OF ISRAEL - that is the House of Judah and of course the BAD FIG [another teaching for another day] - I write concerning Ephraim and Manasseh. Money being a medium of exchange based on mutual promises as Consideration - which is to say Money can and most often does form a Nexus of Contract - I will do a thing for you EITHER FOR MUTUAL PROMISES OR IN CONVERSION - MONEY. That is to say Contract may encompass Trust Agreement but Trust Agreement may not include Contract. However, try as I may I cannot seem to find MY Signature upon a Note.

Attorney's are fun - just like most everybody else they only know what they know - we deal with the Individual and not a Class. If one is blind who cares about his fancy title. Most likely it is just a license - which begs a Higher Power.

But I know that The Earth is held in USUFRUCT for ALL of the Living. And while Adam OBEYED a different lawgiver and therefore submitted under that Administration - his deed was binding upon his heirs - but we are EACH given Choice - therefore Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. Yet now ALL THINGS are placed UNDER the feet of Yehoshuah Messiah. Which is to say Yehovah Saves. ALL THINGS friend - there is FREEDOM in Yehoshuah. And the children of the King are free.

Finally ONE Son Qualified - Matthew 4 - and therefore the Good News friend is that the Kingdom of God is near! Yet do not be confused, Aw-dawm or you could say Adam's kind is mostly still subject to Satan, as god. Save a few - elected of God = called ones. And to whom he did predestinate he did prejustify - therefore WHO SHALL LAY ANY CHARGE UPON GOD'S ELECT?

Just because one is a practicing lawyer [attorner] does not mean one is with knowledge - like most trained in submission - they are just going thru the procedures. Why, the majority couldn't be wrong could they?

Joh 2:24 But Jesus [for His part] did not trust Himself unto them, because He Himself knew all men,

One thing attorner's know is Trust - therefore "do you trust me"? Why?

WHAT HATH THE LIVING TO DO WITH THE DEAD?

For no son of Adam will have all dominion in himself - until the Son of The Man who is the Son of God comes - who is the Root [ I AM ] and the Offspring of David - therefore it is His Right - which begs a Kingdom, which begs a Government which begs a Ruler, which begs a Settlor. And yet the masses lift up the little horn with the cry of PEACE and the hope that "human nature" will solve their problems - FALSE HOPE. They are as a prostitute who pays her lovers.

And He who placed all things UNDER His feet by necessity is exempted. People wonder whereof come the Laws of Nations. That is about to make this writer Laugh out loud. But Nimrod began to be mighty and a People began to place their trust in him. And some drawn to power seized on the Legal nature of the Trust effected.

However I can see that the Contract while it is Lawful may NOT be Legal - therefore what is illegal except not-legal. And what is legal except that there exists a Grantor, Trustee and Beneficiary and perhaps a Director which is most times in the Beneficiary - but not always.

Pray tell do you read that the Sovereignty of Yehoshuah is shared with the Subjects - even though they are One body? No! A subject must be CLOTHED in Royalty by a GRANT by the Sovereign. Regarding men's Estates - WHERE DO YOU PLACE YOUR TRUST? Yet those who Overcome in Yehoshuah are no longer called Subject - by Grant - they are called "My Friends".

Who is this who says the Law is no more? For what Kingdom is absent a government? And what government is absent a Law? Therefore "The Law" begs a Lawgiver, and one who will make a USE of said Law. One making a USE of said Law is then made Subject to the Lawgiver - but before the Attorners go and get all giddy - ALL THINGS were placed UNDER the feet of Yehoshuah.

Argue with me and give me your Trust - else "I have no trust in you" - go away boy, you bother me. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCsiWL6gn0) For if you argue with me, then answer me this, WHY? Do you submit to me as a man of authority? Or are you rebellious in nature? If you don't consent - then say so - but your argument is a witness against you. Do you esteem me to be with power over you? Or can you walk on water?

I claim the precious blood of Yehoshuah, my Redeemer in the name of Yehoshuah ben Yehovah, I am michael joseph a redeemed Son of Yehovah in Yehoshuah of the Tribes of Yisrael (Jacob) and I now set my hand to this expression by my free will act with full liability concerning my dominions under my Redeemer, Yehoshuah and absent intent to trespass, but to live in peace with my neighbors:

Michael Joseph

David Merrill
10-25-12, 03:33 PM
There are three styles to prophecy (http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9337/twosticks.pdf)- initial, ongoing and fulfillment:

Eze 37:15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Eze 37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of
Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

Thank you Michael Joseph. That is a great template to pull maybe five quotes about the foundations of law and use. It may very well be that I have to explain Melchizedek and Levi further but you have described the dominions of the Levite priesthood to be levah (the tangle of debt ergo animal sacrifice) and Leviathan - serpent of debt associated with admiralty; to rise above and walk on the water.

Excellent timing!

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8350/attorndefinitionsmall.jpg

P.S. I am thinking that the term insanity is described in the word attorney.

Michael Joseph
10-25-12, 08:39 PM
There are three styles to prophecy (http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9337/twosticks.pdf)- initial, ongoing and fulfillment:

This is VERY important because it goes to the heart of this thread. You show Ezekiel. And I want you to notice that Ezekiel was to prophecy to Israel. But guess what? Ezekiel could NOT prophecy to Israel DURING HIS DAY.

The House of Judah is NOT the House of Israel - but both are from Jacob. Just as Israel - the people are NOT located in the STATE OF ISRAEL - in fact there are many who would call themselves Jews who are not of the House of Judah! But don't tell anybody that last one - it is a big secret.

Rev 2:9 I know thy ... tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I give them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make [compel] them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I ... loved thee.

---------

So then who is Ezekiel talking to?

Answer: Ephraim and Manasseh = Israel OF THIS TIME.

In fact most Scripture is not written to just anyone - most Scripture is written to those Called or Chosen of God. That is to say Salvation as taught in the churches is a total lie. Alter calls and such stuff begging people to become saved is NOT of Christ. This is man-made and is being propagated upon the ignorant by Agents of Satan - called Ministers - in the Pulpit. It is a shame.

For you cannot come into the Kingdom of God UNLESS you are called by the Holy Spirit. I know some are saying - "What you talkin' bout Willis?":

Joh 6:44 "No man is able to come to Me, except the Father Which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 6:65 And He said, "For this cause said I unto you, that no man can come unto Me, except it were given unto him of My Father."

Now then the so called church - actually false church teaches that the Law is done away with - Yet we see Moses and Elijah on the mount of Transfiguration - neither of them met with their death in the Earth. Moses = Law; Elijah = Prophets. Furthermore, What did Yehoshuah say:

Joh 6:48 I am the bread of life.

Joh 6:49 Your fathers ate manna in the wilderness, and died.

Joh 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down out from heaven, in order that any one may eat of it, and not die.

Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this One before you, he shall live unto the age: but the bread, moreover, which I will give is Myself, which I will give for the life of the world."

and

When the Adversary tempted Yehoshuah - appealing to his vanity - for at this time Yehoshuah was STARVING:

Mat 4:2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, He was afterward an hungred.

Mat 4:3 And when Satan who was tempting Him, having approached Him and said,"stones become loaves."

Mat 4:4 But He answered and said, It standeth written, Man shall not live upon bread only, but upon every utterance that proceedeth through the mouth of God.

Now dear Reader, Every Word includes the so called Old Testament - which is NOT Old at all - but VITAL and NECESSARY. So then if Ezekiel could not testify to Israel in his day - why dear Reader to you pass upon the treasure found within the Great Book of Ezekiel just because it is found in the so called Old Testament?

In fact the Great Book of Ezekiel has more Prophecy pertaining to this very time and beyond than any other book in the Scripture.

Who is this who would accuse God's Chosen? Said one had best be insane or be back peddling faster than a North Carolina crawdad. IN HIS NAME - Yehoshuah H' Messiah - a Power of Attorney given to the called in Christ - and ALL THINGS are UNDER Christ and all things were made by and thru Christ. Therefore again I ask who is this who would accuse God's Chosen? I feel sorry for said one.

I am with a Will - acting not in or for a decedents estate. Rather, "Thy Will be done on earth as it is in the Heavens" - Inter-vivos.

"Isa 10:5 O Assyrian! the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is Mine indignation.

ALL THINGS are placed UNDER Yehoshuah, yes? Are Statutes ALL THINGS? Are Surveys ALL THINGS? Are Estates ALL THINGS? ALL THINGS friend means ALL THINGS. And this Earth and ALL therein belongs to the Living - so why are men and women acting in and for the Dead?

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that wash their robes, in order that they may have right over the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.

Rev 22:15 ... Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Concerning the Levite:

Eze 44:10 And the Levites that went astray far from Me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from Me after their dirty idols; they shall even bear their iniquity.

Eze 44:11 Yet they shall be ministers in My sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the Nation, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.

Eze 44:12 Because they ministered unto them before their dirty idols, and were to the house of Israel for a stumblingblock of iniquity; therefore have I lifted up Mine hand against them, saith the Lord GOD, and they shall bear their iniquity.

Concerning the Zadok:

Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of My sanctuary when the sons of Israel went astray from Me, they shall come near to Me to minister unto Me, and they shall stand before Me to bring near unto Me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

Eze 44:16 They shall enter into My sanctuary, and they shall come near to My table, to minister unto Me, and they shall keep My charge.

Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and toward the house.

Eze 44:18 They shall have linen turbans upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; and they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the outer court, even into the outer court to the People, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy storerooms, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the People with their garments.

Eze 44:24 And in strife they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to My judgments: and they shall keep My laws and My statutes in all Mine appointed seasons; and they shall hallow My sabbaths.

Who is this who despises The Way of Elohim? How will he stand?

Deu 32:36 For the LORD shall vindicate His People, And repent Himself for His servants, When He seeth that their power is gone, And there is none defended and protected.

Commentary: What is the SIGN upon His People - It is a stand alone perpetual covenant [contract]. Those who keep and hallow ALL of the Sabbaths. It is a MARK which is a SIGN upon His People! Did it say ALL People in verse 36 or His People? But, but, my pastor said we don't have to perform the Law anymore. Pastor is leading the sheep into the pit - for what King is without Government? And what Government is without Law? Now then did Yehoshuah come proclaiming Salvation? AMAZING ANSWER = NO! He proclaimed the Kingdom of Elohim draws close now - for One Son has Overcome. Do you have a destiny?

Deu 32:37 And He shall say, Where are their gods, Their rock in whom they trusted,

Commentary: And Nimrod began to be a mighy man in the earth and men began to place their full faith and trust in him. Economy - Wizards of Money?

Deu 32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with His People: For He will avenge the blood of His servants, And will render vengeance to His adversaries, And will be propitious unto His land, And to His People.

Commentary: Who is this who would accuse God's called? I feel most sorry for that one? My waymarks - two little feet - belong to Elohim.

It may seem as if I have gone off on tangent, but I promise I will lead back to Baalam which will lead to monetizing sin.

Claiming the precious blood of Yehoshuah, my Redeemer in the name of Yehoshuah ben Yehovah, I am michael joseph a redeemed Son of Yehovah in Yehoshuah of the Tribes of Yisrael (Jacob) and I now set my hand to this expression by my free will act with full liability concerning my dominions under my Redeemer, Yehoshuah and absent intent to trespass, but to live in peace with my neighbors:

Michael Joseph

David Merrill
10-25-12, 09:47 PM
The images from this morning (http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9337/twosticks.pdf) are laden with symbols - most of which you speak of. The shield is Knights Templar with the chevron (http://youtu.be/HIg3eQXbRlc) of the Jesus' family tomb - the Body (family/heritage) of CHRIST. The two sticks melded as one are a little out of focus to allow the viewer to see the Sacred Seal of Solomon (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Solomon's_Sacred_Seal.jpg) in the mirror, with the morning sun illuminating. I thought it turned out rather clever.

That sacred seal of Solomon illuminates the sand elevator system used in the pillars of the Temple to allow the priests to escape with the Ark of the Covenant. I included it in the pictures though to demonstrate the history of the Knights Templar through Freemasonry - as the Temple on the Mount is the origins of the Craft, having hewn those stones with divine secrets instead of steel tools. See here how the Masons identify with Levi - the breastplate (http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9579/templestonesmogandavid.jpg).

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Solomon's_Sacred_Seal.jpg

I hope the readers will take your lesson to heart but as I said, I have a goal to let this develop on my stream of consciousness upon the precedence of both Melchizedek (Zadok) and the Elect (essentially the same thing) to redact all that into the roles of METRO organization and lawful self governance too. I think that such esoteric lessons as these will work what they will work, by the grace of God and the amount of experience and understanding of the reader. So it is good to go extreme, then come back to pragmatic demonstration and then reach beyond the envelope...

http://youtu.be/HIg3eQXbRlc

Michael Joseph
10-25-12, 10:00 PM
Yes, the sand elevator - Jeremiah - overturn, overturn, overturn - Ireland, Scotland, England.

Jachin and Boaz - I think it was Michael Rood who did an excellent study on the sand elevator system.

I think it is impossible to comprehend absent comprehension of the two houses - and more specifically who is Israel today - for Manasseh [a People] and Ephraim [multitude of nations] is where Israel [Jacob] placed his name.

Clearly the sticks have not been united in one. For it is only in Yehoshuah who will unite the TWO crowns into ONE - which is to say the King and the Priest into ONE - State is Church; therefore Church is State.

doug555
10-26-12, 12:00 AM
One item on my mind to contribute to the basis of law is the Fundamental Orders of 1639. This would be a basis for state laws while the Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons is the foundation for municipal home rule.

While I look around for the source of this, it may be thought provoking in itself about monetizing sin:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2146/monetizingsin.jpg

Nope. That is the only thing I saved to disk that day so it looks like I was surfing an Board of Governors paper and grabbed it, titled it Monetizing Sin and moved on. I discovered another paper - a scripture teaching from the brain trust that same time though:

Crosstalk:

See Exchange Contracts vs FRNs article footnote (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_U2NKZ0lRY0YtQm8).

This footnote may have been a veiled reference to the demand for lawful money expressing the contract's transaction denomination basis as USNs, and thereby simply rebutting the default presumption of FRNs.

The sin is choosing to use the FRN instead of the USN... which is the choice presented in Mt 22.15-22 ("Give unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's...")... and which may the line Yahweh has drawn that Satan cannot cross... just as He drew a line for Satan in not allowing him to kill Job.

David Merrill
10-26-12, 10:58 AM
See Exchange Contracts vs FRNs article footnote (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_U2NKZ0lRY0YtQm8).

This footnote may have been a veiled reference to the demand for lawful money expressing the contract's transaction denomination basis as USNs, and thereby simply rebutting the default presumption of FRNs.

The sin is choosing to use the FRN instead of the USN... which is the choice presented in Mt 22.15-22 ("Give unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's...")... and which may the line Yahweh has drawn that Satan cannot cross... just as He drew a line for Satan in not allowing him to kill Job.

Arising is the IN GOD WE TRUST; SO HELP ME GOD trust.

In 1863 allegedly there was a religious sentiment in America. A wonderful demonstration of this express trust if found in plain view. IN GOD WE TRUST is seen on the face of the fiat currency. [The Emergency began technically in 1815 or so, with the War of 1812 Era (http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6872/warof1812worldbook1966.jpg) Notes.] We find the circuit completed by the written vow of state officials - like with the Attorney General (http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6152/suthersfungiblefidelity.jpg). The statute (state) makes it clear what that form will be (http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6332/formofoath.jpg) - that it will complete the circuit and trust.

In the alternative we find the City/METRO organization is operating as the priesthood and in priestcrafting has become its own authority - like Michael Joseph has described above. Look at District Attorney Dan MAY's oath of office (http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7770/danmaydaoathandinsuranc.pdf). It is even accompanied by a $5K insurance policy for breach of oath, malfeasance of office! This shows contemplation. Basically though - Dan MAY's oath of office does not swear before the sovereign authority of God:

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8382/danmaydaoathsos.jpg

There are so many ways to approach this and see the same thing over and over, with or without scripture as the description of trust law. In the end though $5K scarcely covers compensation for even one malicious prosecution or other misbehavior by Dan MAY or any one of the police he is responsible for training in legal matters. Instead of explaining by this, or any other explanation the Tenth Circuit justices chose:

http://imageshack.us/a/img823/7718/ignoringfaultyoathss.jpg

Another approach is through the 1958 development of METRO 1313 - the Municipal League itself. There was quite a pre-Cold War stir about socialism/communism across America as the municipal jurisdiction came of age and emerged out of the state legislature. I have shown the links quite a bit and am hoping a new approach of scanning instead of stopping for the artifacts and evidence will bear fruit. Here is a fuller rendition of the state court prayer (http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6653/statecourtprayer.pdf) though. [Keep in mind that diversity of citizenship (the LoR) is originally intended for remand from federal to state court.] So this demonstration of the $11T slump (http://www.naic.org/images/capital_markets_archive/2012/120103_graph2.gif) on the bond due day may inspire some recognition about this humble fellow, still living in peace off the grid (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_off_the_grid.jpg) among the priestcrafters of METRO organization. In other words his immunity and heritage have been recognized for over a decade:

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8230/stateprayer1.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8985/stateprayer2.jpg

The latest demonstration is that when we are without title - men and women - families with the same needs we become a class action. Just look at the mess; all the pages of naming suitors in this MERS action (http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5857/usaracketeeringonmortga.pdf). Suitors know each other by true name. This messes with the presumed power of attorney.

JohnnyCash
10-26-12, 02:52 PM
I was curious about the source of that monetizingsin image too. I saw those large-numbered footnotes and figured it must be a large work. And then it hit me - WAIT, I have that book (well, two books as you see). Sure enough, that is page 831 (http://jesse2012.com/PO8_830.jpg) of PIECES OF EIGHT - THE MONETARY POWERS AND DISABILITIES OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION by Edwin Vieira Jr. If there's a particular page (http://jesse2012.com/PO8_828.jpg) you'd like scanned, just say so.

Here's what stands out to me; as an attorney (JD) Mr. Vieira has arguably written the definitive work on the history of money in America. Yet he was unable to resolve the conundrum of lawful money - how a FRN could self-redeem. If he is genuine, and I believe him to be a true patriot (confirmed by the quatlosers bad-mouthing him), the excisable nature of the FRN and our remedy written into law that David Merrill reveals totally escapes Mr. Vieira. I think this speaks to how well this scam (if I may use the term) is hidden from the average reader, and even learned attorneys! Therefore I will have more patience with attorneys like NYGMan as they learn.

David Merrill
10-26-12, 03:53 PM
Good point!

As an attorney...

The attorney take on the Credit River Money Decision (http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7137/creditrivermoneydecisio.pdf) is similar. The attorneys of the Minnesota Supreme Court disqualified it so the Quatludes will never speak of whether Mr. MORGAN's testimony was accurate or not and especially avoid the fact that Jerome DALY lived in his foreclosed home for a couple more decades.

If anybody is interested contact the clerk of court there (maybe Audrey BROWN is still there) and get hold of a certified copy of the letter Jerome DALY filed into the case around 1992 when he moved to California?

David Merrill
10-28-12, 12:08 AM
Moving on then, the constitutions and constitution of constitutions all seem to be pointing toward the responsible self-governance of the man and his family within his own dominions. Like Jesus said there is no redaction of the Law but he did summarize the Ten Commandments eloquently:

Love the LORD thy God with all thine heart (the first Five) and love your neighbor as yourself (the second Five).

So I was sitting in ACIM class this morning and this is usually a period of my week with rapid revelation. The fellow on my left was making a comment and it hit me - If you want to experience forgiveness - like the $11K of forgiveness (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?705-Basis-in-Law&p=8364&viewfull=1#post8364) I just witnessed - simply experience forgiveness. Drop the baggage of cause and effect so that you don't have to wait for it. By experiencing forgiveness you project it and the universe takes your order. - Takes on your order - becomes like your order and only beings of like order can communicate and so communication is synonymous with creating and you will create the forgiveness!

Own your buttons.

That one came out of my mouth. I think I will start accepting orders for T-shirts.

Fear-based teachings condition politically correct sociopaths.

I was on a roll. That means people who know law enough to muddle through life without ending up in jail very much but do not obey laws out of a moral aptitude and understanding of Jesus' summary of the Ten Commands. They do not feel the law a coherent expression of loving themselves unconditionally so that they can love their neighbors like they love themselves, unconditionally. - Like they love God, unconditionally as God has only been Love.

Sometimes I think I have a head start having written out the Laws of Moses (http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4528/lawsofmosespentateuch.pdf) in paleo-Hebrew and translated them back to English (http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4011/lawsofmoses.pdf).

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/803/hebrewlaw.jpg

So as we step outside our homes our control over environment diminishes quickly. Many of us step outside into municipal jurisdiction. In studying New York I discovered some things and I will save the Constitution ratification until later. What I discovered though is that when a home rule City of XXXXX/METRO sprawls out to the county boundaries, like the Five Boroughs as the world's model METRO, then the electorate changes character from state/county to municipal. That has happened to Denver County too (http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6951/homerulerickstanley.jpg). So this mental model works in so many ways!

Most of us step out of our homes into a world of global municipal policy where the Information Highway has progressed with the ability to travel anywhere within hours has made it possible to be anywhere and know basically what the law is. Where they practice any other religion than METRO we have strife.

We become angry (fearful). So about three targets bashed I realized what a fearful healer I truly am. We bashed the AMA/FDA for commercializing cancer instead of curing it. Then we started bashing the Christians for so much fear-based teachings and even moved on the combinatorics of the political statisticians; all of us delighting all the way at what artful jabs we were delivering to the world with our egos loving every minute of it! Then it struck me how I was converting my fears into the pleasure of feeling so superior and enlightened...

I grew a lot this morning.

Seosaidh
10-28-12, 12:28 AM
Wow, thanks for sharing that. Own your buttons. I like it.

David Merrill
10-28-12, 01:06 AM
I know! Try saying it to a friend.

The fellow on my right said something deep about how we cannot be hurt by anybody, being a victim is only a matter of how we react to that person. There may be intention to harm but it is never their fault - the damage incurred. It was all how you were set up.

Something like that. Eloquent.

The woman across the table was as enthralled with how he put it as everybody. She asked him to repeat it and he really could'nt because he was not thinking about it as he said it. So I blurted: All I heard was, Own your buttons! It was a good laugh!

Michael Joseph
10-28-12, 01:48 AM
The Son of [The] Man was not a victim but he freely - out of love - laid down his life as a WILLING Sacrifice as Ransom for a World held Captive. He overcame NOT in His Death but in His Life - in his Life Experience. He was tempted but he did not disobey The Word of God - which is to say He was TRUE to Himself.

There is so much to say about Melchizedok - said priesthood is only for one who can eat at strong meat. One who can pass thru the 2nd veil. One with the knowledge of the Churibim and the Seraphim and more specifically the Ark.

I shall attend to this thread with great interest but for now MEDITATE on this one - and you might see the Separation of Spirit from Matter: A terrible Crystal:

Gen 1:7 And God made the expanse, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Now is the time for Atonement or Atunement with God - it may be that one who has Repented may escape the Plagues coming upon America - and they come fast now. - Leviticus 26. For the 2520 year period is OVER and Yehovah kept His Word to Abraham but there is NOTHING in His Word that says He will continue to bless Israel [America and Britian] in the days to come - Unless we Nationally RETURN to The Way - plagues will be poured out 7 fold and then 7 fold and then 7 fold - culminating in Slavery in a foreign land and the enemy upon these lands. Leviticus 26.

As I said Today is the day if you will hear his voice. The Melchizedok Priest may take of the Water from the Well of Beersheba. Give Him the Inkhorn for many things will be written issuing NOT from a pastor or teacher or evangelizer - but as the Eternal has said "I will pour out my Spirit upon all Flesh and MY sons and MY daughters shall prophecy.

Knowledge is exploding and those in the Outer Court are naturally prohibiting those who desire to enter upon the Inner and those in the Inner Court who are moving toward the Holy of Holies are being prohibited - For the Philistines have stopped up the Well - Therefore did Abraham make a Covenant with Abimilech - and as Purchase he set forth 7 Ewe Lambs - as a witness = Wisdom or Seven Spirits of God. And Abimelech ACKNOWLEDGING that God was with Abraham walked in Peace with him - whereby said peace was established in an Oath - He Seven[ed] Himself.

But now I have gone too far because there is a lack of foundation which must be laid if there is to be understanding. Thank you for this thread I look forward to its development.

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
10-28-12, 02:25 AM
The Son of [The] Man was not a victim but he freely - out of love - laid down his life as a WILLING Sacrifice as Ransom for a World held Captive. He overcame NOT in His Death but in His Life - in his Life Experience. He was tempted but he did not disobey The Word of God - which is to say He was TRUE to Himself.

There is so much to say about Melchizedok - said priesthood is only for one who can eat at strong meat. One who can pass thru the 2nd veil. One with the knowledge of the Churibim and the Seraphim and more specifically the Ark.

I shall attend to this thread with great interest but for now MEDITATE on this one - and you might see the Separation of Spirit from Matter: A terrible Crystal:

Gen 1:7 And God made the expanse, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Now is the time for Atonement or Atunement with God - it may be that one who has Repented may escape the Plagues coming upon America - and they come fast now. - Leviticus 26. For the 2520 year period is OVER and Yehovah kept His Word to Abraham but there is NOTHING in His Word that says He will continue to bless Israel [America and Britian] in the days to come - Unless we Nationally RETURN to The Way - plagues will be poured out 7 fold and then 7 fold and then 7 fold - culminating in Slavery in a foreign land and the enemy upon these lands. Leviticus 26.

As I said Today is the day if you will hear his voice. The Melchizedok Priest may take of the Water from the Well of Beersheba. Give Him the Inkhorn for many things will be written issuing NOT from a pastor or teacher or evangelizer - but as the Eternal has said "I will pour out my Spirit upon all Flesh and MY sons and MY daughters shall prophecy.

Knowledge is exploding and those in the Outer Court are naturally prohibiting those who desire to enter upon the Inner and those in the Inner Court who are moving toward the Holy of Holies are being prohibited - For the Philistines have stopped up the Well - Therefore did Abraham make a Covenant with Abimilech - and as Purchase he set forth 7 Ewe Lambs - as a witness = Wisdom or Seven Spirits of God. And Abimelech ACKNOWLEDGING that God was with Abraham walked in Peace with him - whereby said peace was established in an Oath - He Seven[ed] Himself.

But now I have gone too far because there is a lack of foundation which must be laid if there is to be understanding. Thank you for this thread I look forward to its development.

Shalom,
MJ

Thank you MJ - in the meantime for reference:

http://youtu.be/N1WmJkNjelM

Here is a fuller rendition. (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImZm92OWJYclVucGM)

Michael Joseph
10-30-12, 02:20 AM
Okay thank you for that video.

Let me point out some very interesting aspects of the Temple:

OUTER COURT

1. The temple is clothed with a white linen = Righteousness
2. There is ONLY one entrance
3. When One first enters the Temple the first aspect that one encounters is the Alter. See now the Sacrifical system - Yehoshuah's FLESH body being the end of blood sacrifice.

Lets back up a minute and realize that who would enter into the Tabernacle except one who has Faith - which is to say Trust - the very ACT of entering into the Temple is an act of Implied Trust.

See the Levitical Priest that tends to the Alter - Tangent: Remember Eli's sons - Hophni and Phinehas - these two were having sex with the women who had come to serve in the temple and these two were robbing the people of the joy of coming before their God to offer there best in obedience. Therefore these had left the charge of the service of the temple and were serving themselves.

When Eli was the high priest during the days when Samuel was yet a boy, his sons despised the offerings of the Lord. They did this through a practice of their own devising. The people who came to worship before the Lord brought wave offerings and peace offerings out of which the sons of Aaron were to receive the breast or the shoulder (Exodus 29:27-28; Leviticus 7:34), depending upon the type of offering made before the Lord. However, Hophni and Phinehas, Eli’s sons, sent their servants among the Israelites who had come to worship. Their servants would use a large three pronged fork to stick into the boiling pots, and whatever the fork brought out they took for themselves. When Eli’s sons desired raw flesh, their servants went to the Israelite worshipers and demanded it of them even before the fat was offered to the Lord (1Samuel 2:14-15). In this they not only showed they despised what the Lord had given them, but they caused all Israel to despise what was offered to the Lord (1Samuel 2:17).

This is not to say that all of the house of Levi left their charge - but many did. Reference the Levite in the House of Micah. [Judges 17]

NOTICE - the Alter is just at the BEGINNING of a Christ Man's walk. This is FOUNDATIONAL - but we see the babies in Church still on the Milk! Why is this? Why after years of Churching is Pastor still preaching on the FOUNDATIONAL matters? Preaching Salvation to a Congregation that has Repented and been Baptized is in this Authors opinion to be a Sin.

4. Next behind the Alter is the Lavar. Notice the Lavar is made of highly polished Bronze. One could see themselves in the polished bronze. This Lavar is filled with WATER. And said Water is REQUIRED [full immersion] in Baptism. For we see :

Act_2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Now we see there are CONDITIONS to receiving the Holy Spirit: Repent - which goes to OBEYing - and be Baptized - which goes to OBEYing. Baptism is so much more than just obeying it is an Initiating Rite - One Partakes -personally and symbolically - in the death of the "old man" rising to a Resurrected Mind - a New Man. Therefore the Lavar has NOTHING to do with cleanliness of the flesh - but it is a WASHING of the MIND - a Renewing of the Spirit - you might say attuning the human nature of man to the Spirit of Yehovah.

WE SEE THE OUTER COURT IS THE MINISTRY OF THE SON OF GOD - this is the Foundation - Beginning. Notice you do not TREAD God's Court unless you have a SUMMONS - you must be Called.

There is MUCH to be said about Calling - but there is MUCH foundation that MUST be laid.

---------------------

Now lets enter the INNER COURT:

5. Notice a Veil separating the Outer Court from the Inner Court - this is a Baptism by the Holy Spirit

6. On the Left is the MENORAH - which has 22 knops and seven bowls [candles] - notice the 22 knops represent the Aleph-bet which is THE WORD - and the Seven bowls [lamps] are the Seven Spirits

Revelation 1:4 - John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation 3:1 - And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Revelation 4:5 - And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation 5:6 - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

WHAT ARE THESE SEVEN SPIRITS?

Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

1. Wisdom
2. Understanding
3. Counsel
4. Might
5. Knowledge
6. Reverence of Yehovah
7. Spirit of Yehovah

The Lamps in the MENORAH - are Illuminated with Olive Oil - See now with understanding what the FOOLISH VIRGINS lacked - Matthew 25. Each knew the Husbandman but they lacked the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD - Hosea 6:6.

Therefore we see the MENORAH is a symbol for the Spirit. Reference Proverbs Chapter 8 - Read all of it.

7. On the Right is the Shew Bread.

NOTICE: Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Now we see that the BREAD OF LIFE = The Word of God

====================

Before we PROCEED lets notice that the Letter of the Law lacks Equity. For if we are to stictly govern by the letter of the law there are many gray areas that must be considered in Equity - therefore there may not be any remedy at law - but if we consider Equity - there may exist a Remedy. This begs an Example:

Lets say I am in my vehicle and I have come to a complete stop at a stop sign. Lets say I am turning right. Now seeing noone I begin to make my right turn only to hit a man on a bicycle dashing thru the intersection. Lets say the collision kills him. Now then UNDER THE LAW I am guilty and I am absent any remedy. But in Equity there may be a Remedy left for me as I was absent intent and I was prudent in my driving. What I am saying is there was no fault of my own and I was operating said vehicle in a manner consistent with Good Practices. Therefore I appeal IN EQUITY because AT LAW I am guilty - as I have no Remedy.

See now the Conscience of Man versus the Letter of the Law. There must needs be a BALANCE. And a Righteous Judge will find that Balance.

Now then let us go to Scripture. We are COMMANDED by the Law not to engage in any Work upon the Sabbath. But lets say I find myself outdoors on a cold night and the Sabbath has started. Now if I kept to the Letter of the Law - I would freeze and now consider lighting a fire to keep warm - yet finding BALANCE - I find that the Work day of the Priest is on the Sabbath. Therefore AT LAW I would be guilty of lighting a fire on the Sabbath - but appealing to my Conscience - I light a fire so that I can survive the night. I am FREE in Yehoshuah.

That is NOT to say I do not try to keep the Law - for the Law is good - but it is to say that the Law is NOT everything.

Now notice from the PERSECTIVE of the Holy of Holies the MENORAH is on the Right and the Shewbread on the Left - We find that the Brain works in much the same way - the Spiritual Character of mankind is governed in the Right Brain and the Physical or Logical aspect of man is governed in the left brain.

WHAT IS THE NEXT ASPECT OF THE INNER COURT?

8. Incense Alter

Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

See now the MINISTRY of The Tree of Life - the Spirit. See now the INNER COURT is the MINISTRY OF THE SPIRIT. For the Ruah - Spirit - is a TREE OF LIFE. Notice that Adam/Ever were cutoff from the TREE OF LIFE - Holy Spirit - as they descended into the Flesh thru 31 nerves - Spinal Cord.

====================

Michael Joseph
10-30-12, 02:21 AM
Now let's PROCEED further: We have seen the Ministry of the Son of God, the Spirit of God as the Spirit begets children and now lets us see God Tabernacling with Man - Immanuel.

Remember what happened when Yehoshuah was upon the Cross? There came a terrible earth quake as he gave up The Spirit and the Veil between the Inner Court and the Holy of Holies was TORN from TOP to the BOTTOM. What the high priest must have thought. Remember more than likely said HP was there at the election of Rome - NOT the annointing of God. Remember that the priests [sanhedren] knew EXACTLY who Yehoshuah was. But they wanted to retain their Power and their Status. So they sought to kill him so they could retain their cushy lifestyles.

Lets now realize that the Veil is Rent - meaning you do not need a MAN Priest to commune with the Father today. You may issue up your prayers [incense alter] to the Father - BUT - NOTICE - the High Priest in the Heavens is Yehoshuah - so we SEAL our Prayers IN THE NAME OF - Yehoshuah. Yet men still want to keep their Power in the Earth so they insist that the flock offer their Prayers to them and they "supposedly" issue said prayers to God. Notice what a GREAT TRUST a man must place in another man to entrust his Soul to another man.

As for me, I lack that trust in man. I trust the King of kings for He sits at the Right hand of Yehovah.

Can we now proceed into the Holy of Holies?

Heb 9:1 Now even the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and the sanctuary, an earthly one.
Heb 9:2 For there was a tent prepared; the first, in which was the lampstand, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.
Heb 9:3 And behind the second veil, the tent which is called the Holy of Holies;
Heb 9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, in which was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

Heb 9:5 And over it the cherubim of glory overshadowing the mercyseat; concerning is not now to speak in detail.

Heb 9:6 Now these things having been thus prepared, the priests go always into the first tent accomplishing the service... .
Heb 9:7 But into the Holy of Holies went the high priest alone once every year, not apart from blood, which he offered for himself and for the ignorances of the people.

Heb 9:8 THE Holy Spirit this signifying, that the way of the Holy places... was not yet made manifest, while the first tabernacle is as yet standing:

However, today the way to the HOLY PLACE is Manifest in your MIND - but you must FIRST CLEANSE your mind and make yourself Clean before you tread upon the Courts of God.

Lets look at the items in the MOST HOLY PLACE. First of all lets look at those Cheribum - Notice their wings touch in the middle but that their wings span to the ends of the walls but are not connected to the walls - Might those Cheribum be the Left and Right side of your brain? Now then what is the Churibums shadowing? THE ARK.

1Ki 6:27 And he set the cherubims within the inner house: and they stretched forth the wings of the cherubims, so that the wing of the one touched the one wall, and the wing of the other cherub touched the other wall; and their wings touched one another in the midst of the house.

Now then let us see what THE WORD OF GOD states:

Joh_4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now on its way, when the real worshippers shall worship the Father within spirit and ... truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

Joh_4:24 God is Spirit [not flesh, or material substance]: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and ...truth."

Notice in Hebrews 9 that the Ministration of the Sanctuary and the Holy of Holies was in the Charge of the Levitical Priesthood.

What about Aaron's Rod?

See that Aaron's Rod budded in Almond buds when the other tribes of Yisra'el had decided that they would "HELP" Aaron and his sons [Levites] with the Service of the Temple. See how man wants things "his way" BUT Aaron and his sons were Elected or you could say Appointed by God. Therefore Moses put it to God to show who would serve and we find Aaron's Rod budding as evidence that God ELECTED Aaron and his sons.

Now Moses too was of the house of Levi and we see Aaron's Rod being in Moses' hand as he put it forward and parted the Red Sea - this is VERY IMPORTANT - as we shall see in coming issue that the Melchizedok Priest too has a Rod and said Rod shall be put forward to part the Crystal Sea.

But for now we see that the Scepter or Rod indicates the Rule who is Elected to said service - it is the Levites.

Now then notice that the Priests who Ministered to the Sanctuary prior to the Renting [Tearing open] the Veil kept the Secrets of the Temple. But now when the Veil was rent the "Closely guarded Secrets" were now available to who shall seek them with their whole heart - I said SEEK them - the casual information hound will not find them [Knowledge of God].

Notice that God promised the Israelites the Promised Land - but they would not enter in for FEAR of GIANTS. See that only two out of twelve came back with a good report - lets go. THAT IS SLIM PICKENS'.

But we see they waited one day too late and Yehovah said - that's it - the door of opportunity is closed - see now the 5 foolish virgins [Matt 25]. But we see that while they were in the wilderness, Yehovah fed them, Yehovah gave them clothes that did not wear out - shoes that did not wear out. He used the manna to teach them the Sabbath. And Israel was taught to rely on God. So we see within the ARK the manna. Which is to say the HIDDEN BREAD - the Mysteries of the Word.

And it is here friends that we shall now Enter upon the Melchizedok Priest. For this priest does not drink Milk or eat at Meat - this Priest eats at Strong Meat. The food of the Melchizedok Priest is not for babies or immature children or even most mature Christ Men - here is the Knowledge of God that is for those who Seek God with their Whole Heart.

So we have Aarons' Rod, Manna and the tablets. So lets get to the Tablets.

Now then Here in the Holy of Holies we have THE WAY of God - which is in keeping the Law of God - but NOT by Legal Requirement but rather IN LOVE to God - which is to say IN LOVE to your fellow man. But what is THE LAW replaced with?

2Co_1:22 Who sealed us also, and gave the earnest [pledge] of the Spirit in our hearts.

2Co_5:5 Now He That hath worked out us for the selfsame thing is God, Who ... hath given to us the earnest [pledge] of the Spirit.

Now, then those who are called - walk in THE WAY - attuning their human nature to the Spirit of God - whereby God has granted the Earnest or you might say the "portion" or a "portion" of His Spirit as a Pledge of MUCH MORE to come.

For now let us touch on the Sons of God - these sons are BORN AGAIN - not of the flesh - not in the flesh - but IN THE SPIRIT - only One Son is Born Again - and that is Yehoshuah - the FIRST FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT.

Now then let us Resurrect our Mind to a Higher Plane - What is the Promised Land? Is it an inheritance in the Earth? That was only a TYPE - the Promised Land is the REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY - to an Immortal Body - In Christ.

Now then let us touch lightly upon the Melchizedok Priest - it is he who overcomes IN KNOWLEDGE [Law] and MORE IMPORTANTLY - THE SPIRIT.

More to come.....much more.

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
10-30-12, 03:17 PM
Great! That is an elegant perspective on the perfunctory video about the literal construction and dimensions of the Tabernacle. Solomon's temple was a similar model, identical in functional operation. We might examine this from a side-view - like a Fourier Transform. Imagine that instead of looking at a radio tuner and listening to a particular station we are viewing all the radio stations and their amplitude on a spectrum analyzer. If we listen to all the stations it is just gibberish but we might understand that what we do see is all the FM stations around town for example. We still have valid information:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/710/monumenttended.jpg

Lets say I am in my vehicle and I have come to a complete stop at a stop sign. Lets say I am turning right. Now seeing noone I begin to make my right turn only to hit a man on a bicycle dashing thru the intersection. Lets say the collision kills him. Now then UNDER THE LAW I am guilty and I am absent any remedy. But in Equity there may be a Remedy left for me as I was absent intent and I was prudent in my driving. What I am saying is there was no fault of my own and I was operating said vehicle in a manner consistent with Good Practices. Therefore I appeal IN EQUITY because AT LAW I am guilty - as I have no Remedy.

The blending of law and equity in the federal jurisdiction (Erie RR Co. v. Thompkins) happened in 1938 but we find (and this is a rare find) that the 1935 Session Laws are preserved in the Mason Museum on the NW Corner of the survey above. The monument above - the Thomas Maclaren Charter School is peculiar until you look closely (http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3352/thomasmaclarenresumeand.pdf).

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4599/maclarenslodgeinside2.jpg

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8909/coloradolawbooks1935one.jpg

What about Aaron's Rod?

See that Aaron's Rod budded in Almond buds when the other tribes of Yisra'el had decided that they would "HELP" Aaron and his sons [Levites] with the Service of the Temple. See how man wants things "his way" BUT Aaron and his sons were Elected or you could say Appointed by God. Therefore Moses put it to God to show who would serve and we find Aaron's Rod budding as evidence that God ELECTED Aaron and his sons.

Now Moses too was of the house of Levi and we see Aaron's Rod being in Moses' hand as he put it forward and parted the Red Sea - this is VERY IMPORTANT - as we shall see in coming issue that the Melchizedok Priest too has a Rod and said Rod shall be put forward to part the Crystal Sea.

But for now we see that the Scepter or Rod indicates the Rule who is Elected to said service - it is the Levites.

Of the twenty-two Hebrew stamina (letters of the alphabet) there are seven gutterals. Interesting!

More to your point though we get it that Jesus (Yehoshuah) is the seed and offspring of David - the BRANCH (http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9411/branch.pdf).

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9579/templestonesmogandavid.jpg

David Merrill
10-30-12, 03:56 PM
This goes deeper into the Two Good Witnesses. We find Eldad and Medad were gifted with prophetic insight because they abstained from being numbered with the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin is properly seventy-two then. Not seventy. I bring it up because of the Rod - or BRANCH as I call it. Moses utilized its power of Seventy-Two at Exodus 14:19-21. Each verse is exactly 72-Letters (http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7585/72foldcommentary.jpg) and this has by no means escaped the attention of the Jewish mystics.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7585/72foldcommentary.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7545/216gk.jpg

When optimizing the resonance of the Table of Relative Weights (http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6653/statecourtprayer.pdf) of naturally ocurring isotopes (http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3607/matrixofcreationorigin.pdf) it was no surprise that Germanium 72 is the ultimately best standard.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_72-weights.jpg

So we have many foundations for sound reproducible mental models (mathematics). You clearly find one in the Tabernacle/Temple design. Thank you for sharing that insight.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Treefarmer
11-03-12, 02:19 AM
Here are links that lead to 10 in-depth studies of the spiritual application of the tabernacle and its furnishings:

Tabernacle Introduction (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/)
The Tabernacle Materials (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-2-the-materials/)
The Labor for the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-3-the-labor/)
The Foundation of the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-4-the-foundation/)
The Ark inside the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-5-the-ark/)
The Table inside the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-6-the-table/)
The Candlestick in the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-7-the-table/)
The Inner curtains (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-8-the-inner-curtains/)
The Outer Curtains (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-9-the-outter-curtains/)
The Outer Court (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-10-the-outer-court/)

Shabbat Shalom

David Merrill
11-03-12, 10:35 PM
Here are links that lead to 10 in-depth studies of the spiritual application of the tabernacle and its furnishings:

Tabernacle Introduction (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/)
The Tabernacle Materials (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-2-the-materials/)
The Labor for the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-3-the-labor/)
The Foundation of the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-4-the-foundation/)
The Ark inside the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-5-the-ark/)
The Table inside the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-6-the-table/)
The Candlestick in the Tabernacle (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-7-the-table/)
The Inner curtains (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-8-the-inner-curtains/)
The Outer Curtains (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-9-the-outter-curtains/)
The Outer Court (http://adventbiblestudy.wordpress.com/the-tabernacle-chapter-1-introduction/the-tabernacle-chapter-10-the-outer-court/)

Shabbat Shalom

Nice. Thanks!

David Merrill
11-03-12, 11:44 PM
From the opening post:

This is better known as global municipal policy embodied in America as the Municipal League or sometimes METRO 1313. I have plenty of images about that.

In the college library in Aurora (Denver) on the second floor there is a partitioned area for America's Municipal League records.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/648/aurarialibrarymunicipal.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter1.pdf
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter2.pdf
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter3.pdf

These letters might give you some flavor of what the early Metro 1313 was about:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/982/dadecountymanagerletter.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/982/dadecountymanagerletter.jpg

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2635/willoughbydraftofletter.pdf

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4311/smootinitialresponselet.pdf

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3849/willoughbyresponselette.pdf

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9663/willoughbypreparestesti.pdf