PDA

View Full Version : A brief history of Birth Certificates

martin earl
11-07-12, 02:07 AM
In the United States, it seems the Birth Certificate was required for one thing originally.

To prove eligibility to receive a federal benefit!

http://cliotropic.org/blog/talks/undocumented-citizens-aha-2010/#fnref-439-9

From the article: "US law had specified for over a decade that aircraft companies must only hire citizens, but the wartime boom made this requirement relevant for many more workers.3 Despite the importance of being able to prove one?s citizenship with a birth certificate, in the early 1940s, about 43 million Americans?nearly one-third of working-age population?had no such document."

Seosaidh
11-07-12, 02:35 AM
Despite the importance of being able to prove one?s citizenship with a birth certificate, in the early 1940s, about 43 million Americans?nearly one-third of working-age population?had no such document.

Important to who? Just kidding :-)

walter
11-07-12, 06:30 AM
In the United States, it seems the Birth Certificate was required for one thing originally.

To prove eligibility to receive a federal benefit!

bingo,
benefits means you are a beneficiary,
puts you in an equity position,
lowest form of title holder,

shikamaru
11-07-12, 09:38 PM
...puts you in an equity position,
lowest form of title holder,

Actually, equitable title holder is higher ranked (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust_law#History) than legal title holder.

Equity trumps law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equity_%28law%29#Development_of_equity_in_England) when there is a conflict.

Given many properties are held in trust, which court do you think adjudicates trusts? Courts in equity or courts at law?

Having only equitable or legal title is inferior to perfect title and perfect right where both are vested in one person and one only.
Splitting title is the beginning of imperfect rights and equity.

Anthony Joseph
11-08-12, 02:47 AM
There are new revelations regarding the BC and its USE...

Check out this site (http://creoharmony.blogspot.com/) and listen to the 4-part broadcast.

Also, check out this blog (http://adask.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/an-infant-is-a-decedent/#more-16960) and concentrate on the writings of "John".

There are some interesting things being brought to the forefront regarding the truth of the BC and the FIRST MIDDLE LAST trust/estate utility NAMED on it.

walter
11-08-12, 05:41 AM
Shikamaru wrote:

Having only equitable or legal title is inferior to perfect title and perfect right where both are vested in one person and one only.
Splitting title is the beginning of imperfect rights and equity.

dead on and exactly my point,

In canada the vast majority of homes are held ?Fee Simple.?, i think in the usa its called ?condomium? or ?commonhold.?, am i correct with that?

These are legal terms,

This is the most common form of real estate title. In a fee simple (commonhold ) ownership, you have ?absolute ownership?

These titles are equitable titles right? because you have run of the place, you can grow a garden, you can sell it, you can put it in your will, you can charge for trespass, etc.

You are the benefit title holder, right? Beneficiary,

?fee simple ?,?commonhold? titles are subject to basic government rights such as taxation and subject to easements like building set-back lines, and water / wastewater etc,

and what you can do with the land, eg. recreational, industrial, commercial, etc.

this is a split title, its inferior on both sides to the perfect title,

both you and the government have different rights to the title because you hold opposite ends of the split title,
you being the equity title holder have to pay taxs and follow the easements otherwise a penalty will be applied and maybe even in the worst case the courts will take your equity title and hand it over to settle a debt acquired from a default,

Shikamaru wrote:
?Actually, equitable title holder is higher ranked than legal title holder. ?

equity title = 9/10th of the law
legal title = 1/10th of the law

but that doesn't matter, they are both different, apples and oranges,

the legal title holder has no use for the land so they collect a yearly fee for its use,
they don't want to hold the equity title, if they do they make no yearly fee,
they work in volume, volume volume and like it that way,

the equity title holder has use for the land, and it does matter if were not holding the legal title because we are now subject to the legal titles holder rules and fees,

so if we had perfect title then we have full use of equity with no restrictions or fees,

split title = torrens title system,
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3437704404.html

why can the government guaranty a clear title in ?fee simple? ?commonhold? ?

they hold the legal title and carry 1/10th of the law so this secures a clear title free and clear of liens,

this is the same process done with the birth registration and car registration,

i am sorry Anthony Joseph,
i am running out of time and can't review your post,
i will look when i get back ,
i am off hunting for a week,
be back around monday or so,

David Merrill
11-08-12, 03:18 PM
There are new revelations regarding the BC and its USE...

Check out this site (http://creoharmony.blogspot.com/) and listen to the 4-part broadcast.

Also, check out this blog (http://adask.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/an-infant-is-a-decedent/#more-16960) and concentrate on the writings of "John".

There are some interesting things being brought to the forefront regarding the truth of the BC and the FIRST MIDDLE LAST trust/estate utility NAMED on it.

I may be missing something because I only glanced at the links. However I think the impression I got is so simplistic that it is useful.

The IRS will not accept any filing without the SSN space accurately filled in. Very much like a person is considered a 501(c)(3) corporation and the IRS is awaiting application under 508, the IRS simply sees any newborn child as dead (stillborn/aborted) until they receive the application for a SSN.

I think it may be as simple as that.

When I was born people waited until I was working my first job to apply. So I was dead to the IRS until then. Then we formed the ESTATE around my application. That was my legal quickening so to speak and termination will be by tradition, by death certificate. The blog you speak of begins:

I received the following info by email from Colleen. I haven’t verified any of the info, but if the info is valid...

What I can discern of Boris seems quite convoluted. It is like he is saying that when the IRS declares or recognizes you are alive that you are actually ALIVE meaning that you are (civilly) dead. Now this part I can make perfect sense of. I do not have a SSN or birth certificate.

I believe it is a matter of which estate you choose - mammon or God.

Many feel compelled to choose the mammon system and I understand and do not judge. Mainly because the remedy - redeeming lawful money is for persons who wish to terminate the status of state bank with the Federal Reserve. So it applies to persons. I have decided on my new World ID Card and Passport to have a Date of Birth again. The Name field which is actually used for Surname will remain blank. If a customs officer runs David Merrill and the DoB they will likely find a full legal name and inquire if it is my name? At that time I will be able to choose whether or not IT serves me to have or to "own" it. I will be making easement on to that survey - what I am calling mammon in this post.

I only watched the audio presentation until Boris told us that he will be reporting to the IRS Security Council, obviously meaning the UN Security Council. His recitation of UCC code numbers though, was a really big putoff for me having survived the Strawman Redemption only by immediately rejecting it like with Boris from my first exposure to it.

I think my simplistic evaluation has rendered going further into it a waste of my time. But with many things I choose not to research, I admit I remain ignorant!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Dave at the WSA tells me that he has a stack of blank Passports to go through, already paid for but when it comes time to reorder he will change the top field from Name to Surname. Then OCDave (me) can honestly put his FAMILY NOMEN on my passport.

shikamaru
11-08-12, 09:39 PM
In canada the vast majority of homes are held ?Fee Simple.?, i think in the usa its called ?condomium? or ?commonhold.?, am i correct with that?

The United States and the several States have fee simple estates.

This is the most common form of real estate title. In a fee simple (commonhold ) ownership, you have ?absolute ownership?

Fee simple is qualified ownership, not absolute.
You pay rent to government for occupation of the land better known as property tax.

These titles are equitable titles right? because you have run of the place, you can grow a garden, you can sell it, you can put it in your will, you can charge for trespass, etc.

You are the benefit title holder, right? Beneficiary,

Title (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_%28property%29) is a bundle of rights.
I've never heard of the term benefit title holder.

Legal title is actual ownership of property. Equitable title is the right to obtain full ownership of the property. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_%28property%29#Equitable_versus_legal_title) Recall the term redemption (http://constitution.org/bouv/bouvier_r.htm)?

?fee simple ?,?commonhold? titles are subject to basic government rights such as taxation and subject to easements like building set-back lines, and water / wastewater etc,

and what you can do with the land, eg. recreational, industrial, commercial, etc.

Because fee simple is an inferior title in comparison to radical title (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_title).
A fee simple estate is subject to the state powers of government including taxation, escheat, police powers, and eminent domain.
Land is held of (belonging to) government.

this is a split title, its inferior on both sides to the perfect title,

Title "splits" if you will if you get involved in commerce or a trust relationship.

both you and the government have different rights to the title because you hold opposite ends of the split title,

Actually, government claims to hold a title higher than yours i.e radical title. This is all practices of the Kings of England.

you being the equity title holder have to pay taxs and follow the easements otherwise a penalty will be applied and maybe even in the worst case the courts will take your equity title and hand it over to settle a debt acquired from a default,

Actually, it is the legal title which obligates a tenant to pay taxes for the legal title holder is owner of the property.
Issues of legal title and legal owner are left silent in courts of equity.

equity title = 9/10th of the law
legal title = 1/10th of the law

but that doesn't matter, they are both different, apples and oranges,

Actually, it does matter. If you possess not the equitable title, how does one redeem (http://constitution.org/bouv/bouvier_r.htm) property?

the legal title holder has no use for the land so they collect a yearly fee for its use,
they don't want to hold the equity title, if they do they make no yearly fee,
they work in volume, volume volume and like it that way

This doesn't sound completely congruent. If an owner of property alienates himself of possession of the land, it is typically by conveyance, trust, or contract. In the case of contract such as a lease agreement, owner continues to retain legal title.

the equity title holder has use for the land, and it does matter if were not holding the legal title because we are now subject to the legal titles holder rules and fees,

What you speak of is a lease agreement.

so if we had perfect title then we have full use of equity with no restrictions or fees,

A perfect title (http://www.investorwords.com/3664/perfect_title.html) is technically a title free of liens and questions of ownership.
Whether your title is perfect or not, it is merely fee simple and gives way to radical title.

why can the government guaranty a clear title in ?fee simple? ?commonhold? ?

they hold the legal title and carry 1/10th of the law so this secures a clear title free and clear of liens,

Again, think of radical title.

this is the same process done with the birth registration and car registration,

What one may be doing is alienating a portion of interest of their property to a public corporation in its commercial capacity and not its lawful capacity.

Perhaps this is why issues are adjudicated in administrative court .... it is a form of binding arbitration.

David Merrill
11-08-12, 11:45 PM
Thank you for posting Shikamaru. I know lacing a post with links takes a deliberate effort.

Walter, please style your posts so that paragraph structure keeps your points clear and together. Mostly though I find it difficult to tell when you are quoting or not. Sorry to mention it but I find your posts difficult to read.

We are trying to correct that character replacement problem.

Michael Joseph
11-09-12, 12:42 AM
ALL estates flow from a Throne - be it a king or a queen. And a Throne begs a Kingdom. And a Kingdom begs a Survey. Therefore all estates issued within a particular survey are subject to the Throne holding Allodial Title and therefore said Estates are ALL QUALIFIED.

There are no United e[States] absent a Throne and a Grant that proceedeth forth from said Throne. I believe a study of Sir Walter RALEIGH may be quite enjoyable. What was his Purpose?

Shalom,
MJ

Seosaidh
11-09-12, 01:15 AM
What was his Purpose?

Shalom,
MJ

Conquest or discovery of new lands for the purpose of evangelizing the world for the advancement of the Christian faith, would be my guess.

Michael Joseph
11-09-12, 01:35 AM
then who Created Christianity? You might be surprised to find the Answer in the Book of Acts - Simon the Sorcerer. For Christianity so called is NOTHING like what Jesus CHRIST proclaimed. So what was the agenda? Seeing that Christianity as taught by Simon is steeped in the Mystery Religions. Pharaoh would be right at home in the so called United States.

In fact Christianity was NEVER proclaimed by Jesus. Jesus taught the Kingdom of God is near.

for Manasseh has forgotten the Rock that begat him.

Seosaidh
11-09-12, 02:37 AM
then who Created Christianity? You might be surprised to find the Answer in the Book of Acts - Simon the Sorcerer. For Christianity so called is NOTHING like what Jesus CHRIST proclaimed. So what was the agenda? Seeing that Christianity as taught by Simon is steeped in the Mystery Religions. Pharaoh would be right at home in the so called United States.

In fact Christianity was NEVER proclaimed by Jesus. Jesus taught the Kingdom of God is near.

for Manasseh has forgotten the Rock that begat him.

I interpret it as: the Kingdom is within easy reach. I'm not sure what you mean by, "Christianity." Context is everything, and depending on how the word is being used, it can mean different things to different people.

It's interesting, though, to look into history and see how the monarchs used religion as an excuse to dominate their subjects. But then, human nature being what it is, it's not surprising that many people are actually eager to submit to pretentious authority.

Treefarmer
11-09-12, 03:10 AM
I interpret it as: the Kingdom is within easy reach. I'm not sure what you mean by, "Christianity." Context is everything, and depending on how the word is being used, it can mean different things to different people.

It's interesting, though, to look into history and see how the monarchs used religion as an excuse to dominate their subjects. But then, human nature being what it is, it's not surprising that many people are actually eager to submit to pretentious authority.

Anything and everything can and will be weaponized by the forces of evil in this world.

The Bible definition of religion is nothing like what you would expect from observing most of the so-called "bible believing" christian denominations in the world.

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world."
James 1:27

Seosaidh
11-09-12, 12:46 PM
Anything and everything can and will be weaponized by the forces of evil in this world.

The Bible definition of religion is nothing like what you would expect from observing most of the so-called "bible believing" christian denominations in the world.

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world."

James 1:27

I like The Complete Jewish Bible's translation of that verse: The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world. There's a subtle yet important difference, I think, between religion and religious observances.

I also like your comment about anything and everything subject to being weaponized. I thought that was a great way to express the nature of the battle. It's a battle for the mind.

Indeed, when called to repent, the very subject matter is a call to change one's mind, and come out of the world and enter into the Kingdom. It's a call to come out of lawlessness, and enter into righteousness.

shikamaru
11-09-12, 10:41 PM
Thank you for posting Shikamaru. I know lacing a post with links takes a deliberate effort.

Walter, please style your posts so that paragraph structure keeps your points clear and together. Mostly though I find it difficult to tell when you are quoting or not. Sorry to mention it but I find your posts difficult to read.

I feel like my responses are cross-linked with another thread for some reason.
If so, I apologize.

With birth certificates, I need to root and hog for the nature; history; and development of certificates.

David Merrill
11-10-12, 01:01 AM
ALL estates flow from a Throne - be it a king or a queen. And a Throne begs a Kingdom. And a Kingdom begs a Survey. Therefore all estates issued within a particular survey are subject to the Throne holding Allodial Title and therefore said Estates are ALL QUALIFIED.

There are no United e[States] absent a Throne and a Grant that proceedeth forth from said Throne. I believe a study of Sir Walter RALEIGH may be quite enjoyable. What was his Purpose?

Shalom,
MJ

Thank you for your Order! (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNk5HLWNOM05Sc0U)

[That is MacDonald's for - I like your style!] It is good of you to remember that I have been re-reading LOSSING's Our Country lately (copyright 1888).

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7718/booksourcountry.jpg

Treefarmer
11-10-12, 01:42 AM
I like The Complete Jewish Bible's translation of that verse: The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world. There's a subtle yet important difference, I think, between religion and religious observances.

That's very interesting, thank you for pointing this out Seosaidh.
I was not aware of there being a distinction.

Michael Joseph
11-10-12, 03:55 AM

Yes indeed....from THE COMPANION BIBLE

Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their trouble, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

visit. Personal interest and sympathy are enjoined.

Thanks DM - I will want to read that .pdf.

Chex
11-10-12, 02:05 PM
That's very interesting, thank you for pointing this out Seosaidh. I was not aware of there being a distinction.

Either did I.

ELIZABETH by the Grace of God of England, Fraunce and Ireland Queene, defender of the faith, &c. To all people to whome these presents shall come, greeting.

Knowe yee that of our especial grace, certaine science, and meere motion, we haue given and graunted, and by these presents for us, our heires and successors, we giue and graunt to our trustie and welbeloued seruant Walter Ralegh, Esquire, and to his heires assignee for euer, free libertie and licence from time to time, and at all times for ever hereafter, to discover, search, finde out, and view such remote, heathen and barbarous lands, countries, and territories, not actually possessed of any Christian Prince, nor inhabited by Christian People, as to him, his heires and assignee, and to every or any of them shall seeme good, and the same to haue, horde, occupie and enjoy to him, his heires and assignee for euer, with all prerogatives, commodities, jurisdictions, royalties, privileges, franchises, and preheminences, thereto or thereabouts both by sea and land, whatsoever we by our letters patents may graunt, and as we or any of our noble progenitors haue heretofore graunted to any person or persons, bodies politique.or corporate: and the said Walter Ralegh, his heires and assignee, and all such as from time to time, by licence of us, our heires and successors, shall goe or trauaile thither to inhabite or remaine, there to build and fortifie, at the discretion of the said Walter Ralegh, his heires and assignee, the statutes or acte of Parliament made against fugitives, or against such as shall depart, romaine or continue out of our Realme of England without licence, or any other statute, acte, lawe, or any ordinance whatsoever to the contrary in anywise notwithstanding.

Avalon Project - Charter to Sir Walter Raleigh (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/16th_century/raleigh.asp): 1584

David Merrill
11-10-12, 02:18 PM
You are welcome MJ;

That may be particularly interesting to aware people in the Carolinas!

walter
11-13-12, 06:48 PM

i am not familiar with how to use this format on this forum yet,
i tried posting documents but can't,
i don't know how you guys get the blue words to reference a point of interest linked to other documents or web site,

Shikamaru, most of the stuff you posted referring to my post is exactly to the point i am trying to make,
i can't respond to your points with out making it difficult to read for the reason mentioned above,
sorry for my ignorance on how to use computers,

but your link to wiki info:

Equitable versus legal title

The equitable title is the right to obtain full ownership of property, where another maintains legal title to the property. legal title is actual ownership of the property. When a contract for the sale of land is executed, equitable title passes to the buyer. When the conditions on the sale contract have been met, legal title passes to the buyer in what is known as closing. Legal and equitable title also arises in trust. In a trust, one person may own the legal title, such as the trustees. Another may own the equitable title such as the beneficiary.[2]

says it all, usufruct,

equitable title = beneficiary ( having the benefit of holding that title, that's what i mean by benefit title holder)
legal title = trustee

all charges or easements are on the legal side of the title, they have to be because the charges and easements are created in the legal world,
the government is holding the legal side of the title,
should not the legal title holder be liable for these legal charges?

the beneficiary becomes liable when they use the government created name on the bc,
bc = federal employee

federal employee = trustee

until that is corrected the problem remains,

Chex
11-13-13, 02:20 PM
I believe it is a matter of which estate you choose - mammon or God.

Many feel compelled to choose the mammon system and I understand and do not judge. Mainly because the remedy - redeeming lawful money is for persons who wish to terminate the status of state bank with the Federal Reserve. So it applies to persons. I have decided on my new World ID Card and Passport to have a Date of Birth again. The Name field which is actually used for Surname will remain blank. If a customs officer runs David Merrill and the DoB they will likely find a full legal name and inquire if it is my name? At that time I will be able to choose whether or not IT serves me to have or to "own" it. I will be making easement on to that survey - what I am calling mammon in this post.

I was looking up 18 USC § 1621 - PERJURY GENERALLY @ http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621 And stumbled on this page is 22 CFR Part 51 – PASSPORTS.

These are the laws for the people, by the people of the United States The United States Code is the codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collectionUScode.action?collectionCode=USCODE

@ 28 USC § 3002 - Definitions | Title 28 - Judiciary and Judicial Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002

Scroll down to 15 and read A, B, C if you want to know who and what a citizen of the UNITED STATES is in 28 USC § 3002 - Definitions.

A Private Federal Corporation (PFC), also known as a Federal Government Corporation (FGC), is a corporation which has been established by the Federal Government. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Private_Federal_Corporation

Court Rules http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/frcourt.html

Back to the passports.

22 CFR 51.42 - Persons born in the United States applying for a passport for the first time. | Title 22 - Foreign Relations | Code of Federal Regulations | LII / Legal Information Institute http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/22/51.42

22 CFR 51.42 - Persons born in the United States applying for a passport for the first time states:
To get a passport if you don’t have Primary evidence of birth in the United States it says in (b) Secondary evidence of birth in the United States.

If the applicant cannot submit a birth certificate that meets the requirement of paragraph (a) of this section, he or she must submit secondary evidence sufficient to establish to the satisfaction of the Department that he or she was born in the United States. Secondary evidence includes but is not limited to hospital birth certificates, baptismal certificates, medical and school records, certificates of circumcision, other documentary evidence created shortly after birth but generally not more than 5 years after birth, and/or affidavits of persons having personal knowledge of the facts of the birth.

So how many women you know have had a FGM? http://www.bing.com/search?q=female+Circumcision&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=female+circumcision&sc=8-19&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=ce164b894cd8412cae00a4040fd517ed

Funny how some lawmakers are using the law like in Arizona GOP to Obama: Show Us Your Circumcision Certificate. http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2011/04/arizona-gop-birther-obama-circumcision

Frederick Burrell
11-30-13, 05:27 AM
The right of self determination. Personal secession will solve most of your problems. Absent agreement, absent full disclosure and your notice, coupled with a peace agreement, treaty, changes ones status from citizen and combatant to that of full sovereign.

Frederick Burrell
11-30-13, 05:27 AM
double post

Freed Gerdes
11-30-13, 06:10 AM
What is this peace agreement and treaty you speak of, FB? I can't even get the Federal Reserve to admit that lawful money exists... After you make your demand for lawful money, which demand constitutes an appearance, thus collapsing the trust and reverting the res to you, you are no longer in contract with the Fed/Treasury/Federal government. What further steps do you see being needed to stop being a 14th Amendment citizen, and federal employee?