PDA

View Full Version : DMV Certifications

Seosaidh
11-15-12, 04:09 PM
Just reviewing the driver license renewal form, and at the signature line it said, I agrre to the certifications listed on the back of this form.

One of those certifications says, I am the person whose name appearss on the front of this form...

My plan was to sign true name only, without the surname. Lol I guess I'll still sign true name, but sheesh.

walter
11-15-12, 06:26 PM
Bouvier's Law Dictionary
1856 Edition

11. When a person uses a name in making a contract under seal, he will not be permitted to say that it is not his name; as, if he sign and seal a bond " A and B," (being his own and his partner's name,) and he had no authority from bis partner to make such a deed, he cannot deny that bis name is A. & B. 1 Raym. 2; 1 Salk. 214. And if a man describes himself in the body of a deed by the name of James and signs it John, he cannot, on being sued by the latter name, plead that his name is James. 3 Taunt. 505; Cro. Eliz. 897, n. a. Vide 3 P. & D. 271; 11 Ad. & L. 594.

http://constitution.org/bouv/bouvier_n.htm

stoneFree
11-15-12, 06:40 PM
"I am [signing for] the person whose name appears on the front of this form..."

Seosaidh
11-15-12, 07:34 PM
Bouvier's Law Dictionary
1856 Edition

... And if a man describes himself in the body of a deed by the name of James and signs it John, he cannot, on being sued by the latter name, plead that his name is James. 3 Taunt. 505; Cro. Eliz. 897, n. a. Vide 3 P. & D. 271; 11 Ad. & L. 594.

http://constitution.org/bouv/bouvier_n.htm

Ah, but is the reveerse the same? If James signs John, and later James is sued, then...

Also, I'm not the one making the survey. Or am I? Now that I think about it, I probably did make the original survey. Hmm.

Seosaidh
11-15-12, 07:39 PM
"I am [signing for] the person whose name appears on the front of this form..."

They're very crafty here. The space for signature is only about 1/4" tall, and I know from what others experience that the DMV crops ssignatures to fit on the card. Also, I'm fairly sure I read somewhere they destroy original applications.

I'm thinking about:by True Name . I'm willing to bet the "by" gets cropped out though.

walter
11-15-12, 08:03 PM
before i abandoned the dl i signed "without prejudice" and nothing else,
it made no difference because the cops still issues tickets and the insurance company (icbc) tried to enforce them,

it comes down to how you signed the original agreement/contract,

if you never had a dl they will issue the ticket in the name but can never enforce the payment because there was never an agreement/contract,

if you never had a dl and got tickets issued in the name and then after the fact you got a dl the ticket does not carry over,

the dl number is an account number so they can't charge an account that does not exist or after the fact,

plus dl never expire like they try to tell you,

if you let the dl expire they will still place charges on the expired account because they never close it,

if it did truly expire then how can that happen,

i know people that use their old dl and keep their new one at home and never have a problem with police when stopped,

Seosaidh
11-15-12, 08:29 PM
before i abandoned the dl i signed "without prejudice" and nothing else,
it made no difference because the cops still issues tickets and the insurance company (icbc) tried to enforce them,

it comes down to how you signed the original agreement/contract,

if you never had a dl they will issue the ticket in the name but can never enforce the payment because there was never an agreement/contract,

if you never had a dl and got tickets issued in the name and then after the fact you got a dl the ticket does not carry over,

the dl number is an account number so they can't charge an account that does not exist or after the fact,

plus dl never expire like they try to tell you,

if you let the dl expire they will still place charges on the expired account because they never close it,

if it did truly expire then how can that happen,

i know people that use their old dl and keep their new one at home and never have a problem with police when stopped,

Actually, the most important aspect to this exercise to me is getting used to thinking in the true name.

walter
11-15-12, 09:08 PM
Actually, the most important aspect to this exercise to me is getting used to thinking in the true name.

yes that is how it starts,

questioning then exercising,

you must remember that when dealing with any dl agency they can only see government issued id,
they only see the registered trade name,
that's all,
its the only name they have jurisdiction on,

Seosaidh
11-15-12, 09:40 PM
Three hours in the DMV, and all that time spent thinking about signing the certification that, "I am the person..." and about 8 other items.

Well, you won't believe it, but I never had to sign the form! The instructions specifically directed me not to sign until I paid the fees, so I didn't. The lady took the form and my money, handed me my receipt and temporary license, and sent me to get printed and photographed. After the photograph, I was asked to sign using one of those facsimile signature machines; you know, the electric pen on an lcd screen. So I signed True Name, hit ENTER, and was on my way.

I'm not quite sure what to think about it, but I think the Lord has made something happen. I never signed under penalty of perjury, nor agreed to any of the certifications on the form. I took pics of the form (both sides), so if anyone wants I'll try to figure out how to post them.

I have to say I'm very happy!

PS - I incorporated a cross into signature. Last week, I knew I wanted to make a new signature, so I began experimenting. I signed at least a thousand times, until eventually I came up with one that I liked. Most of my time in the DMV today was spent practicing my new signature. After a couple of hours, I thought, Hey! I'll put a cross in the signature. So I did. It's just a little thing, I know, but it gave me a chance to graphically show under whose authority I submit.

Seosaidh
11-15-12, 09:52 PM
yes that is how it starts,

questioning then exercising,

you must remember that when dealing with any dl agency they can only see government issued id,
they only see the registered trade name,
that's all,
its the only name they have jurisdiction on,

I had a very good friend about 20 years ago, who went round and round with the DMV, IRS, and SSA for years. He ended up appealing one of his cases all the way to the Supreme Court, when Ken Starr was Solicitor General. Needless to say, they never heard the case, but my friend claimed victory because of something Starr didn't do. I don't remember exactly what; failed to submit something or other.

At any rate, I watched how the powers that be can tighten the screws on someone who ends up as a target. So all these years later, I'm looking back on that time, remembering the struggles my friend faced, and dreading what can happen. But the good news is, now I know about lawful money, cestui que trusts, and have access to a much larger universe of people with experience on how to deal with these things.

It's a blessing to talk with people who have already gone into this kind of battle. It's very encouraging!

walter
11-15-12, 10:03 PM
sent me to get printed

WHAT???

they finger print you in the states for a dl???

Seosaidh
11-15-12, 10:12 PM
WHAT???

Yes! Right thumb. It's crazy, I know. Long range plan is to do like you did, and abandon the thing. But I recognize I'm on a learning curve, and have people depending on me. It wouldn't be good to have my truck and tools impounded. We'd end up homeless.

walter
11-15-12, 11:37 PM
some info about traveling,

TRAFFIC (Driver’s License vs Right to Travel)

http://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/traffic-drivers-license-vs-right-to-travel/

Treefarmer
11-16-12, 12:23 AM

I've always had to turn in my old license to get a new one. They make sure that there is only one DL out per PERSON.

Treefarmer
11-16-12, 12:26 AM
WHAT???

Not all STATES or DMVs do that.

walter
11-16-12, 12:58 AM
I've always had to turn in my old license to get a new one. They make sure that there is only one DL out per PERSON.

you don't have to in canada,
what if you lost it the day before? ;)

I also heard of people using a photo copy of the dl to give to police when asked for it,
these people said when they were stopped for speeding and gave the photo copy that they didn't get a ticket,
can't prove it, just heard it,

another interesting story i heard just a couple months ago that happened locally,,
there was a young new driver and he was a native Indian got stopped for a broken tail light,
he was working as a mechanic and just did some work on a car and was taking it out for a test drive to make sure the work he did was ok,

he was pissed off at the cop,

the cop wrote him out the ticket and asked him to sign it,
there was a broken blue ink pen in the counsel so he grabbed it, rubbed ink on his finger and placed his thumb print on the signature line,

the cop looked at him confused and said wait here,

cop went to his car and after a couple minute came back and gave him the ticket and said have a nice day,

what was interesting here is the cop gave him the whole ticket with all the copies attached,
cop didn't kept the original or any copy, so no obligation to pay,

about finger prints:

i am trying to find some crown disclosure papers that were sent to me for a court case but i am having a hard time finding them right now,

it was a copy of an old court charge record that they were trying to connect to the new charges,
trying to create the connection with the criminal record to the man,

the interesting thing about it was there were words on it saying that the old charges could only be verified through a new set of finger prints from the new charges,

i never gave them finger prints for the new charges so the old charge could not be use or connected to the new charges,

the record could not be brought up in court because there was no joinder created,

this might be the reason why some states want the thumb print,

David Merrill
11-24-12, 05:47 AM
In Colorado you do not go to the DMV for a driver license:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5426/departmentofrevenue.jpg

Accordingly we connect the thumbprint with the initial novation of the footprints on the birth certificate. This nexus connects of course with the Department of Revenue and the IN GOD WE TRUST/SO HELP ME GOD agreement on fiat currency in America post-1861.

That is coherent with you swearing in as a public official and identifying yourself as a government official with official government ID.

Seosaidh
11-24-12, 02:41 PM
In Colorado you do not go to the DMV for a driver license:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5426/departmentofrevenue.jpg

Accordingly we connect the thumbprint with the initial novation of the footprints on the birth certificate. This nexus connects of course with the Department of Revenue and the IN GOD WE TRUST/SO HELP ME GOD agreement on fiat currency in America post-1861.

That is coherent with you swearing in as a public official and identifying yourself as a government official with official government ID.

In California, the state offers a state ID card. The DL is not an ID. Are you saying the thumbprint on the DL application then serves as identifying government personnel? I see your reasoning, but the DL is also linked with the Social Security account. If someone exercises the privilege of accepting the DL, what does it matter if he's a government person or not?

The way it looks to me is, I signed True Name, which is different than the FIRST MIDDLE LAST named on the license. My intent was to begin operating in society by my true name, and the DL was my first step. Interesting sidenote: Since I wasn't requjired to sign the certifications under penalty of perjury, I had expected the new license to be issued with my old signature. Just yesterday I received it in the mail, and it has my True Name signature.

At any rate, this has been a very thought provoking exercise for me. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and am looking forward to expanding on this tiny beginning. I recognize now more than ever the importance of redeeming lawful money. I wish there was a less expensive way to form a competent record other than at District Court.

Chex
11-24-12, 04:26 PM
All identity management consists of two fundamental processes:

1) identification -- that is, identifying individuals by assigning attributes to them that are relevant for a given purpose -- e.g., name, age, address, account number, credit history, gender, photo, etc.; and

2) authentication -- i.e., later verifying online that someone claiming to be a previously identified person is, in fact, such person.

The key difference with a federated model is that at least three roles are involved:

1) subjects -- i.e., the persons being identified;

2) the identity provider, the entity that identifies the subjects and makes an assertion regarding their identity to third parties; and

3) the relying parties -- the third parties that rely on those identity assertions for the purpose of granting subjects access to the services or resources they provide.

This allows one organization to rely on identity assertions coming from a separate organization.

A familiar offline example of the federated model can be seen when a TSA agent at an airport (a relying party) relies on the identity assertion regarding the name of a subject contained in a driver's license issued by a state (an identity provider) to determine whether to allow the subject into the boarding area.

Seosaidh
11-24-12, 09:28 PM
Ironically, the information required for identification comes from the subject himself. So in the case of TSA, they are relying on the state's assertion, which is relying on the subjects assertion that he is whom he says he is, which was likely assserted under penalty of perjury.

The entire scenario is - in a certain sense - laughable. It reminds me of a story...

Just Another Tramp - The old man spoke loudly and often looked round, evidently wishing that as many as possible should hear him. "And have you long held this faith?" "I? A long time. This is the twenty-third year that they persecute me." "Persecute you? How?" "As they persecuted Christ, so they persecute me. They seize me, and take me before the courts and before the priests, the Scribes and the Pharisees. Once they put me into a madhouse; but they can do nothing because I am free. They say, 'What is your name?' thinking I shall name myself. But I do not give myself a name. I have given up everything: I have no name, no place, no country, nor anything. I am just myself. ' What is your name?' 'Man.' 'How old are you?' I say, 'I do not count my years and cannot count them, because I always was, I always shall be.' 'Who are your parents?' 'I have no parents except God and Mother Earth. God is my father.' 'And the Tsar? Do you recognise the Tsar?' they say. I say, 'Why not? He is his own Tsar, and I am my own Tsar." - Leo Tolstoy

David Merrill
11-24-12, 11:08 PM
In California, the state offers a state ID card. The DL is not an ID. Are you saying the thumbprint on the DL application then serves as identifying government personnel? I see your reasoning, but the DL is also linked with the Social Security account. If someone exercises the privilege of accepting the DL, what does it matter if he's a government person or not?

The way it looks to me is, I signed True Name, which is different than the FIRST MIDDLE LAST named on the license. My intent was to begin operating in society by my true name, and the DL was my first step. Interesting sidenote: Since I wasn't requjired to sign the certifications under penalty of perjury, I had expected the new license to be issued with my old signature. Just yesterday I received it in the mail, and it has my True Name signature.

At any rate, this has been a very thought provoking exercise for me. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and am looking forward to expanding on this tiny beginning. I recognize now more than ever the importance of redeeming lawful money. I wish there was a less expensive way to form a competent record other than at District Court.

In Colorado you do not have to give a SSN to get a driver license. Find §42-2-107(3)(a): (http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/Colorado)

(3) (a) Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (b) of this subsection (3), an application for a driver's or minor driver's license shall include the applicant's social security number, which shall remain confidential and shall not be placed on the applicant's driver's or minor driver's license; except that such confidentiality shall not extend to the state child support enforcement agency, the department, or a court of competent jurisdiction when requesting information in the course of activities authorized under article 13 of title 26, C.R.S., or article 14 of title 14, C.R.S. If the applicant does not have a social security number, the applicant shall submit a sworn statement made under penalty of law, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number.

Therefore be careful about what you get tricked into as "voluntary". That nexus is there but I do not understand what Social Security has to do with operating a motor vehicle.

Seosaidh
11-24-12, 11:27 PM
In Colorado you do not have to give a SSN to get a driver license. Find §42-2-107(3)(a): (http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/Colorado)

It may be that way here in California too. Too late for me now. I gave them the number years ago.

Therefore be careful about what you get tricked into as "voluntary". That nexus is there but I do not understand what Social Security has to do with operating a motor vehicle.

I don't understand the nexus either, except that maybe it's another way of tracking revenue. I was reading somewhere the other day that when driver licenses first began coming into being, safety wasn't even part of the program. It was only after the first few decades that they began testing for competency.

David Merrill
11-25-12, 01:46 AM
It may be that way here in California too. Too late for me now. I gave them the number years ago.

I don't understand the nexus either, except that maybe it's another way of tracking revenue. I was reading somewhere the other day that when driver licenses first began coming into being, safety wasn't even part of the program. It was only after the first few decades that they began testing for competency.

That is the conditioning! It is difficult to see through it - to claw your way through the disguise.

What the statute tells us in other words is that the Department of Revenue is required to accept answorn affidavit. [That is the revelation I just got anyway!] How about that? So let that sink in for a good night's sleep.

In other words if that is not your Social Security Number why are you allowing them to keep the impression that it is? They seem to be holding it over you somehow that your driving skills and competency (financially with insurance) are related to a genuine income tax called Social Security. To me, without a Social Security Number, that is an insurance policy with that account number for when I get old or physically incapacitated.

From that 1984 Article (http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/convincing.html) about Abolishing the Fed:

Notice all the case law prior to 1933 which affirms that income is a profit or gain which arises from a government granted privilege. After 1933, however, the case law no longer emphatically declares that income is exclusively corporate profit or that it arises from a privilege. So, what changed? Two years after H.J.R. 192, Congress passed the Social Security Act, which the Supreme Court upheld as a valid act imposing a valid income tax: 'Charles C. Steward Mach. Co. v, Davis' 301 U.S. 548 (1937).

So let's say I have an insurance policy... for in case I get too old for work. Let's pretend there is something like that. Better yet, let's say if I should injure myself so that I cannot continue in my window cleaning career - something like that. Now we should have a policy number for making claims. Even if the carrier wants to have that SSN sequence of digits, it is not a Social Security Number - it is a policy number.

I lead a very interesting life. It has always been like that. I call it the Holy Spirit because I began my spiritual vision quest or whatever when I was about twelve, watching that serial Kung Fu and reading the Tao Te Ching and so forth. I was enrolling for classes at Colorado State University and waited in line to get my Student ID. As I got close a news crew was setting up a camera and they turned it on as I finished filling out the Form and handed it over and they stamped out an ID Card. Then they turned the camera off and left. I was on the News getting my Student Identification Number. But what I wonder if you get is that the sequence of digits was never my Social Security Number - it was my Student Identification Number.

This is what I do. I induce miracles - changes in perception. Maybe you can understand why I do this better?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Seosaidh
11-25-12, 02:03 PM
That is the conditioning! It is difficult to see through it - to claw your way through the disguise.

What the statute tells us in other words is that the Department of Revenue is required to accept answorn affidavit. [That is the revelation I just got anyway!] How about that? So let that sink in for a good night's sleep.

In other words if that is not your Social Security Number why are you allowing them to keep the impression that it is? They seem to be holding it over you somehow that your driving skills and competency (financially with insurance) are related to a genuine income tax called Social Security. To me, without a Social Security Number, that is an insurance policy with that account number for when I get old or physically incapacitated.

From that 1984 Article (http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/convincing.html) about Abolishing the Fed:

So let's say I have an insurance policy... for in case I get too old for work. Let's pretend there is something like that. Better yet, let's say if I should injure myself so that I cannot continue in my window cleaning career - something like that. Now we should have a policy number for making claims. Even if the carrier wants to have that SSN sequence of digits, it is not a Social Security Number - it is a policy number.

I lead a very interesting life. It has always been like that. I call it the Holy Spirit because I began my spiritual vision quest or whatever when I was about twelve, watching that serial Kung Fu and reading the Tao Te Ching and so forth. I was enrolling for classes at Colorado State University and waited in line to get my Student ID. As I got close a news crew was setting up a camera and they turned it on as I finished filling out the Form and handed it over and they stamped out an ID Card. Then they turned the camera off and left. I was on the News getting my Student Identification Number. But what I wonder if you get is that the sequence of digits was never my Social Security Number - it was my Student Identification Number.

This is what I do. I induce miracles - changes in perception. Maybe you can understand why I do this better?

Regards,

David Merrill.

David, I admire what you do, and respect the way you present concepts in new and interesting ways. Sometimes I have to re-read your posts a number of times, considering your words from various perspectives, until I finally get your point. But that reflects on my inability to understand, more than anything.

For now, I'm willing to accept being branded with a number. I know it's a matter of perception, and that I could choose to completely disassociate myself from the SSN, but I do not yet know how to operate in society efficiently without it. So for the time being, I'm choosing rather to learn what it takes to live without it, before I go off the reservation.

BONMAN
11-25-12, 06:03 PM
COLORADO RULES

FACTS;
1. COLORADO DEPT. OF REVENUE IS AUTHORIZED TO ONLY ISSUE “COMMERCIAL DRIVER LICENSE” Regulation 42-2-101,… as well the same in B.C. laws, Oregon Statutes, Washington Revised codes, etc.,etc.
2. A LICENSE IS A PERMISSION TO ENGAGE IN BUSINESS
3. COLORADO DEPT. OF REVENUE IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CREATE A “TRUST”, ONLY A BUSINESS ENTITY, as well the same in B.C. laws, Oregon Statutes, Washington Revised codes, etc.,etc.
4. AN “INDIVIDUAL” IS A BUSINESS ENTITY; KNOWN AS A “SOLE PROPRIETOR”
5. A “STATE” IS A CORPORATE FRANCHISE OF THE “UNITED STATES” A CORPORATION
6. BY ASKING FOR A “LICENSE”, OR “REGISTERING” or RECEIVING A CERTIFICATE FROM/WITH THE “STATE” YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A FRANCHISE AGREEMENT WITH THE “STATE, aka a business entity
7. "The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of a statute at the instance of one who has availed himself of its benefits."SEE; Ashwander v. Tennessee Valley Authority; #6
8. “REVENUE” IS COLLECTED FROM THE “INCOME” OF A BUSINESS ENTITY, A MANS LABOR IS NOT INCOME, BUT CONSIDERED AN EVEN TRADE FOR WHATEVER IS OFFERED
9. THE NAME BY WHICH THE TAX IS DESCRIBED IN THE STATUTE IS, OF COURSE, IMMATERIAL. DAWSON V. KENTUCKY, 255 U.S. 288, AT 292 (1921).
10. A DRIVER LICENSE IS A BUSINESS LICENSE, A STATE A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION IS A BUSINESS LICENSE (license tabs, license plates) A “CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE” IS A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION, aka a BUSINESS LICENSE,( a “certified birth certificate” is requested or required to obtain a “Driver License”, in effect a business license requesting a business license) Interesting also, A STATE I.D. IS A LICENSE, i.e.,LICENSE # xxxxxxxxx. Signifying that the I.D. card is merely a “BUSINESS LICENSE”. By the way Name spelled in all Capitals signifying an artificial entity, a business

First; a Man or Woman is not an artificial entity, not a thing.
Second ; a business or profession is an artificial entity, a thing.
These are 2 completely separate and different descriptions of 1; a thing and 2; NOT a thing.
Can a Man or Woman be a “THING” or an artificial entity and also “NOT” an artificial entity, and “NOT” a thing at the same time or are these two descriptions completely different and apposing to each other.
Apparently by applying logic and the written record that the government calls “LAW” the licensing agency takes a “NAME” of a Man or Woman and uses that “NAME” as the Business “NAME”, of course they change the CAPITALIZATION so as to make it appear that they (the Government license agency), have “CREATED” the newly formed “ENTITY”.
The Government requires that one be an artificial entity, a thing, before it (the Government), is able to interface with it. That way the Government has complete control over the “ENTITY”, the “ENTITY” has no “RIGHTS”. Example; when you are stopped by a cop the first thing that they want to see is your “ DRIVER LICENSE” as soon as you give it to them you have given them proof that you are “ OPERATING” as a business “ENTITY” and not as a Man or Woman, as such you have no “RIGHTS” as such, only statutory rights that the “STATE” allows you to have while you are an artificial “ENTITY”.

"We have said, and we reiterate, that a license is merely a privilege to do business and is not a contract between the authority granting it and the grantee, nor is it a property right. See syllabus by the court, No. 4, Prettyman Inc. v. Florida Real Estate Commission ex rel. Branham, 92 Fla. 515, 109 So. 442." Mayo et al. v. Market Fruit Co. of Sanford, Inc. (1949) 40 So.2d 555.
"'"In statutory construction, the 'ejusdem generis rule' is that where general words follow an enumeration of persons or things by words of a particular and specific meaning, such general words are not to be construed in their widest extent, but are to be held as applying only to persons or things of the same general kind or class as those specifically mentioned." Black's Law Dictionary, p. 415.'"

DRIVER; One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals. ;Blacks 1st Ed. Pg. 395
Excises are "taxes laid upon the manufacture, sale or consumption of commodities within a country, upon licenses to pursue certain occupations, and upon corporate privileges." Cooley, Const. Lim., 7th ed., 680.
Flint v. Stone Tracy Co., 220 U.S. 107, at 151 (1911).

Chex
11-25-12, 10:09 PM
The importance of possessing a certified copy of your birth certificate cannot be overemphasized. This is the Mount Everest of personal identification. Not only does it prove your identity, but also your citizenship and even qualifies you for a Social Security card.

In terms of the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), a birth certificate is considered a primary form of identification, making it important for obtaining a commercial or a non-commercial driver’s license or even a state photo identification card.

If you have lost your original birth certificate, you can order a copy through the state or country where you were born or through a third-party company that expedites the process. http://www.dmv.org/vital-records/birth-certificates.php

Birth Long: A certified birth certificate that can typically be used for travel, passport, proof of citizenship, social security, driver's license, school registration, personal identification and other legal purposes. Birth Certificates are available for events that occurred in Shelby County from 1950 to present. First Copy: $15.00 Additional Copies: $5.00

Birth Short: A certified abstract of the birth certificate that lists the child’s name, date and county of birth, state file number, filing and issue dates. This certificate is sufficient for proof of birth but cannot be used as proof of dependency, to obtain a passport, social security, etc. The short form is available for events that occurred in Shelby County from 1950 to present. First Copy: $8.00 Additional Copies: $5.00

Birth Verification: A verification of the birth event for informational purposes only . This is not a certified document and is not intended for identification purposes. First Copy: $12.00 Additional Copies: $12.00
http://www.vitalchek.com/birth-certificates/tennessee/memphis-and-shelby-county-health-department

If you cannot obtain a birth certificate that meets these requirements, please see Secondary Evidence Updated April 28, 2011 http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_5401.html

New U.S. Birth Certificate Requirement: Beginning April 1, 2011, the U.S. Department of State will require the full names of the applicant’s parent(s) to be listed on all certified birth certificates to be considered as primary evidence of U.S. citizenship for all passport applicants, regardless of age. Certified birth certificates missing this information will not be acceptable as evidence of citizenship. This will not affect applications already in-process that have been submitted or accepted before the effective date.

For more information, see 22 CFR 51.42(a). http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/22/51.42

New Requirement for U.S. Birth Certificates Updated March 23, 2011
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2710797/posts

No passport shall be granted or issued to or verified for any other persons than those owing allegiance, whether citizens or not, to the United States. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/212

owing allegiance, whether citizens or not, to the United States
http://www.google.com/search?q=owing+allegiance%2C+whether+citizens+or+n ot%2C+to+the+United+States&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7MEDA

Overview: http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/alien

“The common law of England is not the common law of these States.” –George Mason
Could a natural-born citizen simply mean citizenship due to place of birth? http://www.federalistblog.us/2008/11/natural-born_citizen_defined/

CHAPTER 4 – PASSPORTS http://uscode.regstoday.com/22USC_CHAPTER4.aspx

Funny that title 22 is not http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/wysiwyg/544/usc-pos-law-titles.pdf

So if you feel that America is not a Constitutional Republic . . .http://thebilzerianreport.com/america-is-a-constitutional-republic-not-a-democracy/ & http://www.infowars.com/america-is-a-constitutional-republic-not-a-democracy/

take the oath and be done with it:

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=facd6db8d7e37210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=dd7ffe9dd4aa3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD

"An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia." Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C). and be a employee http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/3401

BONMAN
11-26-12, 03:37 PM
The importance of possessing a certified copy of your birth certificate cannot be overemphasized. This is the Mount Everest of personal identification. Not only does it prove your identity, but also your citizenship and even qualifies you for a Social Security card.

In terms of the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), a birth certificate is considered a primary form of identification, making it important for obtaining a commercial or a non-commercial driver’s license or even a state photo identification card.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEX; YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, THE”BIRTH CERTIFICATE”(IN THE FORM OF LICENSE) IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THE “STATE” TO TRESSPASS UPON ONES PRIVATE “RIGHTS”, THE “LICENSE” GIVES PERMISSION TO BECOME “PUBLIC”
IN WASHINGTON STATE THIS POINT IS MADE CLEAR, ONE MUST GIVE PERMISSION TO THE STATE IN ORDER TO TRESSPASS ON ONES PRIVATE RIGHTS, JUST BY THE ACT OF APPLYING FOR A “LICENSE”( AS DEFINED IN RCW 19.02.020), ONE BECOMES A “FRANCHISE” OF THE “STATE” WHICH IS A FRANCHISE OF THE “UNITED STATES” ( BOTH ARE CORPORATIONS)

RCW 19.02.020
Definitions.
As used in this chapter, the following words shall have the following meanings:

(5) "License" means the whole or part of any agency permit, license, certificate, approval, registration, charter, or any form or permission required by law, including agency rule, to engage in any activity;

(6) "Regulatory" means all licensing and other governmental or statutory requirements pertaining to business or professional activities;

(7) "Person" means any individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, association, cooperative, corporation, nonprofit organization, state or local government agency, and any other organization required to register with the state to do business in the state and to obtain one or more licenses from the state or any of its agencies;

(10) "Regulatory agency" means any state agency, board, commission, or division which regulates one or more professions, occupations, industries, businesses, or activities;

BLACKS 1910
LICENSE. In the law of contracts.
A permission, accorded by a competent authority,
conferring the right to do some act
which without such authorization would be
illegal, or would be a trespass or a tort.
State v. Hipp, 38 Ohio St 226; Youngblood
v. Sexton, 32 Mich. 406, 20 Am. Rep. 654;
Hubman v. State, 61 Ark. 482, 33 S. W. 843;
Chicago v. Collins, 175 111. 445, 51 N. E. 907,
49 L. R. A. 408, 67 L. R. A. 224. Also the
written evidence of such permission.
I n real property law. An authority to
do a particular act or series of acts upon another's
land without possessing any estate
therein. Clifford v. O'Neill, 12 App. Div. 17,
42 N. Y. Supp. 607; Davis v. Townsend, 10
Barb. (N. Y.) 343; Morrill v. Mackman, 24
Mich. 282, 9 Am. Rep. 124; Wynn v. Garland,
19 Ark. 23, 68 Am. Dec. 190; Cheever
v. Pearson, 16 Pick. (Mass.) 266. Also the
written evidence of authority so accorded.
It is distinguished from an "easement," which
implies an interest in the land to be affected,
and a "lease," or right to take the profits of
land. It may be, however, and often, is, coupled
with a grant of some interest in the land itself,
or right to take the profits. 1 Washb. Real
Prop. *398.
I n pleading. A plea of justification to
an action of trespass that the defendant was
authorized by the owner of the freehold to
commit the trespass complained of.
I n the law of patents. A written authority
granted by the owner of a patent to
another person empowering the latter to
make or use the patented article for a limited
period or in a limited territory.
In international law. Permission granted
by a belligerent state to its own subjects,
or to the subjects of the enemy, to carry
on a trade interdicted by war. Wheat. Int.
Law, 447.

Chex
11-26-12, 04:50 PM
BOTH ARE CORPORATIONS. Agreed

agency (http://www.google.com/search?q=agency&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7MEDA#hl=en&sugexp=les%3Bcpsugrpq1&gs_nf=3&pq=agency&cp=8&gs_id=8&xhr=t&q=agency+definition&pf=p&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-ContextMenu&rlz=1I7MEDA&sclient=psy-ab&oq=agency+d&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=84f5e54452ebb3b9&bpcl=38897761&biw=1024&bih=634)

On a federal level too.
Administrative Procedure Act: Title 5 - United States Code - Chapter 5, sections 511-599 http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/bills/blapa.htm

For the purpose of this subchapter –

(1) "agency" means each authority of the Government of the United States, whether or not it is within or subject to review by another agency, but does not include - http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/5/I/5/II/551

(2) "person" includes an individual, partnership, corporation, association, or public or private organization other than an agency;

(2) "party" includes a person or agency named or admitted as a party, or properly seeking and entitled as of right to be admitted as a party, in an agency proceeding, and a person or agency admitted by an agency as a party for limited purposes;

(8) "license" includes the whole or a part of an agency permit, certificate, approval, registration, charter, membership, statutory exemption or other form of permission;

(9) "licensing" includes agency process respecting the grant, renewal, denial, revocation, suspension, annulment, withdrawal, limitation, amendment, modification, or conditioning of a license;

On the state level:
The State of Illinois requires most businesses to register with the State. For example, to form a corporation, LLC or limited partnership you must register with the State; however, even if you are a sole proprietorship or general partnership, you must register your business with the city or county if you operate under a name different than the name of the owners of the company.

Article I. Issuance of Licenses Expiration and Renewal: http://law.onecle.com/illinois/625ilcs5/index6.html

Confirmed here (c) Identification Card. A document made or issued by or under the authority of the United States Government, the State of Illinois or any other state or political subdivision thereof, or any governmental or quasi-governmental organization that, when completed with information concerning the individual, is of a type intended or commonly accepted for the purpose of identifying the individual. (Source: P.A. 89-283, eff. 1-1-96.) http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=062500050HCh.+6&ActID=1815&ChapterID=49&SeqStart=72100000&SeqEnd=90800000

I really like this one. What persons are exempt. The following persons are exempt from the requirements of Section 6-101 and are not required to have an Illinois drivers license... http://law.onecle.com/illinois/625ilcs5/6-102.html

5. A resident of this State who has been serving as a member of the Armed Forces of the United States outside the Continental limits of the United States, for a period of 90 days following his return to the continental limits of the United States (http://www.state.gov/e/oes/continentalshelf/).

(c) Identification Card. A document made or issued by or under the authority of the United States Government, the State of Illinois or any other state or political subdivision thereof, or any governmental or quasi-governmental organization that, when completed with information concerning the individual, is of a type intended or commonly accepted for the purpose of identifying the individual. http://law.onecle.com/illinois/625ilcs5/6-100.html

Group B. Who said the BC is NOT the form of identification?
http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_x173.pdf

Can dun and Bradstreet be wrong? Confirmed here: http://www.manta.com/c/mm82whc/secretary-of-state-illinois

Dun and Bradstreet: http://creditreports.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/IballValidationCmd?storeId=11154&catalogId=71154&searchType=BSF&busName=State%20of%20Illinois&state=IL&country=US&cm_mmc=dnb-_-home-_-retail-_-lookup_-topbar

August 3, 1998 (http://www.aapsonline.org/medicare/ein.htm)

The Hippocratic Oath (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/hippocratic-oath-today.html)

I want to choose my employer. I think it is generally a bad idea to choose an employer who is bankrupt, as the U.S. government surely is. I don’t intend to sign a managed care contract in which I promise to keep working even if the billion-dollar company goes bankrupt and stops paying me. Those contracts have an Enrollee Hold Harmless Clause that forbids billing patients when the plan doesn’t pay. http://www.aapsonline.org/index.php/site/article/the_right_not_to_work_for_obamacare/

walter
11-26-12, 11:24 PM
BLACKS 1910

competent authority, eh,

how did they become an authority?

shikamaru
11-27-12, 03:51 PM
competent authority, eh,

Claim ... assumption ... followed by acquiescence of others....

BONMAN
11-27-12, 04:39 PM
competent authority, eh,

First I am unclear as to whom you are refering to as "THEY"??

If I may; Please endulge me for just a moment with a likely scenario;
1. A child is born
2.The mother and or father is a "COMPETENT AUTHORITY", the child belongs to them;
3. The mother and or father being a "COMPETENT AUTHORITY", applies for a "LICENSE", "(in the form of a "Birth Certificate")
ONE MUST GIVE PERMISSION TO THE STATE (LICENSE) IN ORDER TO FOR THE "STATE" TRESSPASS ON ONES PRIVATE RIGHTS,
4. The "LICENSE" "(in the form of a "Birth Certificate")GIVES PERMISSION (authorization) to the "STATE" to "TRESPASS" upon the PRIVATE RIGHTS of the applicant

BLACKS 1910
which without such authorization would be
illegal, or would be a trespass or a tort.

sCENARIO #2
1. A Child is born (most likely on land that has been tranfered by land patent)
2.The mother and or father is a "COMPETENT AUTHORITY", the child belongs to them;
3. The mother and or father being a "COMPETENT AUTHORITY", DOES NOT apply for a "LICENSE"(in the form of a "Birth Certificate")
4.The child grows older and desires a "DRIVER LICENSE"
5. License agency states the child must provide a "Birth Certificate" otherwise the State License agency cannot DO BUSINESS with the applicant
6. The child or "COMPETENT AUTHORITY", must "GIVE" the "STATE" "LICENSE" (authorization) to TRESSPASS upon the PRIVATE RIGHTS of the child, otherwise it would be illegal,
7. So in by the act of providing "LICENSE" (authorization) to the "STATE" one gives up "PRIVATE RIGHTS" in favor of "PUBLIC"
8. Driver License is evidence of this fact, ( also Birth Cert., car tabs, Registered Land,etc.), also interestingly at the same time the "STATE" gives the applicant permission to "USE" the PUBLIC roads for Commercial purpose, i.e., Profit or Gain, PRIVELDGE ACTIVITY, since the Driver License, car tabs, etc., are Business License's
9. The applicant is issued a "BUSINESs LICENSE" in the FORM OF "SOLE PROPRIETOR"

Unless one commits a crime there is no reason or authority or the "STATE" or its agency to interact with you until you provide "LICENSE"

EZrhythm
11-28-12, 09:42 AM
Those are nice scenarios and mostly accurate except that the BC is not a license, it is a security instrument and certification of a pledge.
There is no "license" given by the BC alone. "License" is given with subsequent process such as when applying for a STATE OF... ID card, Driver License or ANY other process in which one declares that they are a "resident" within the STATE ( <---Political/Corporate "STATE", not territorial State). This includes enrollment in STATE schools or even obtaining STATE regulated services such as insurance.

*Declaring one self a "resident" also establishes the rebuttable presumption that one is engaging in commercial activities or otherwise, "in commerce" at ALL times. The theory that one is only "in commerce" while transporting passengers or cargo for hire is moot.

Example- While riding a bicycle at night without a light one is stopped by an officer and asked for ID. If ANY type of ID or information is offered that lends evidence that one is a "resident" then that person is presumed (rebuttable) to be in commerce within the STATE and is subject to the STATE codes/statutes. These codes are all regulated under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).

Chex
11-28-12, 04:07 PM
Like #9 states:

(9) "Financial asset," except as otherwise provided in Section 8-103, means:

(i) a security;

(ii) an obligation of a person or a share, participation, or other interest in a person or in property or an enterprise of a person, which is, or is of a type, dealt in or traded on financial markets, or which is recognized in any area in which it is issued or dealt in as a medium for investment; or

(iii) any property that is held by a securities intermediary for another person in a securities account if the securities intermediary has expressly agreed with the other person that the property is to be treated as a financial asset under this Article.

As context requires, the term means either the interest itself or the means by which a person's claim to it is evidenced, including a certificated or uncertificated security, a security certificate, or a security entitlement.

more (http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/8/article8.htm#Financialasset)

(7) "Entitlement holder" means a person identified in the records of a securities intermediary as the person having a security entitlement against the securities intermediary. If a person acquires a security entitlement by virtue of Section 8-501(b)(2) or (3), that person is the entitlement holder.

(b) Except as otherwise provided in subsections (d) and (e), a person acquires a security entitlement if a securities intermediary:

(1) indicates by book entry that a financial asset has been credited to the person's securities account;

(2) receives a financial asset from the person or acquires a financial asset for the person and, in either case, accepts it for credit to the person's securities account; or

(3) becomes obligated under other law, regulation, or rule to credit a financial asset to the person's securities account.

BONMAN
11-28-12, 04:19 PM
Those are nice scenarios and mostly accurate except that the BC is not a license, it is a security instrument and certification of a pledge.
There is no "license" given by the BC alone. "License" is given with subsequent process such as when applying for a STATE OF... ID card, Driver License or ANY other process in which one declares that they are a "resident" within the STATE ( <---Political/Corporate "STATE", not territorial State). This includes enrollment in STATE schools or even obtaining STATE regulated services such as insurance.

“Opinions are valueless as evidence without exploration of the underlying facts and rational showing the path from the facts to the opinion.”
U.S. v. R.J. Reynolds, 416 F. Supp. 316, 325.
I SEE THAT YOUR OPINION IS ONE OF THE GENERALY ACCEPTED CONCLUSIONS OF THE DEFINITION OR USAGE OF THE “BIRTH CERTIFICATE”, IT WELL MAY BE AFTER CONSUMATION OF REGISTRATION OF THE CERTIFICATE THAT THE “BIRTH CERTIFICATE”, THAT IT BE USED AS A SURETY INSTUMENT AS COLLATERAL AGAINST THE “NATIONAL DEBT” ( via 14th amend., corporate debt), AFTER ONE HAS VOLUNTEERED TO SURRENDER PRIVATE RIGHTS IN FAVOR OF PUBLIC VIA THE “BIRTH CERTIFICATE”.
I HAVE INCLUDED BELOW THE REVISED CODE OF WASHINGTON (RCW), IF ONE IS TO BELIEVE THE STATEMENT OF THE LEGISLATURE OF WASHINGTON, (via the “CODE REVISER”), THE LEGISLATURE DEFINED WORDS THAT HAVE LEGAL BINDING, AS WELL AS THE ORDINARILY DEFINED WORDS ONE WOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION AS TO THE ACTUAL USE OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, i.e., “A BUSINESS LICENSE”. ONE MUST GIVE PERMISSION TO THE STATE (LICENSE) IN ORDER TO FOR THE "STATE" TRESSPASS ON ONES PRIVATE RIGHTS.
THEN YES YOUR “RESIDENCE”, OR, “RES” ( see definition below), IS THEN VESTED IN THE “FRANCHISE”, ( business), THAT YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR ONCE THE “CERTIFICATE” IS “REGISTERED” WITH THE “STATE”(corporation).
MY MOTHER AND FATHER PROVIDED ME WITH A NAME WHICH THEY USED TO SUMMON ME FOR DINNER AND THE LIKE, THE STATE ACCEPTED THE NAME THAT THEY PROVIDED TO ME, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THEY CHANGE THE SPELLING TO ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, THE STATE USES THE NEW NAME REGISTERED WITH THE STATE, (business license), TO SUMMON ME WHEN THEY WANT SOMETHING, i.e., SUCH AS TAXES.
MY INTEREST IS PEAKED……… IF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS IN FACT A SURETY, PLEASE PROVIDE THE LAW CODE RULE THAT YOU ARE RELYING UPON TO PROVE THAT FACT, AS I AM UNABLE TO LOCATE THAT INFO IN THE RCW’S HERE.
Hoppe v. King County, 95 Wash.2d 332, 622 P.2d 845 (1980): "Public officers have only those powers expressly granted or necessarily implied by statute, " 622 P.2d, at 848

walter
11-28-12, 05:05 PM
the evidence that the BC is not a license is that it can not be revoked,

look at every license one can hold given from the state,
they all say on them that they are property of the issuing agency and MUST be returned upon request,
even the passport has it on it,

the BC says on its face that it is a CERTIFIED EXTRACT FROM THE REGISTRATION OF BIRTH

Bouviers Law Dictionary

EXTRACT.
A part of a writing. In general this is not evidence, because the whole of the writing may explain the part extracted, so as to give it a different sense; but sometimes extracts from public books are evidence, as the extracts from the registers of births, marriages and burials, kept according to law, when the whole of the matter has been extracted which relates to the cause or matter in issue.

when titles are registered the government makes an abstract,

ABSTRACT OF TITLE.
A brief account of all the deeds upon which the title to an estate rests. See Brief of Title.

BRIEF OP TITLE,
practice, conveyancing. An abridgment of all the patents, deeds, indentures, agreements, records, and papers relating to certain real estate.

2. In making a brief of title, the practitioner should be careful to place every deed and other paper in chronological order. The date of each deed; the names of the parties; the consideration; the description of the property; should be particularly, noticed, and all covenants should also be particularly inserted.

3. A vendor of an interest in realty ought to have his title investigated, abstracted, and evidence in proof of it ready to be produced and established before he sells; for if he sell with a confused title, or without being ready to produce deeds and vouchers, he must be at the expense of clearing it. 1 Chit. Pr. 304, 463.

now do you see how they became the AUTHORITY?

David Merrill
11-29-12, 09:42 AM
the evidence that the BC is not a license is that it can not be revoked,

they all say on them that they are property of the issuing agency and MUST be returned upon request,

the BC says on its face that it is a CERTIFIED EXTRACT FROM THE REGISTRATION OF BIRTH

Bouviers Law Dictionary

EXTRACT.
A part of a writing. In general this is not evidence, because the whole of the writing may explain the part extracted, so as to give it a different sense; but sometimes extracts from public books are evidence, as the extracts from the registers of births, marriages and burials, kept according to law, when the whole of the matter has been extracted which relates to the cause or matter in issue.

when titles are registered the government makes an abstract,

ABSTRACT OF TITLE.
A brief account of all the deeds upon which the title to an estate rests. See Brief of Title.

BRIEF OP TITLE,
practice, conveyancing. An abridgment of all the patents, deeds, indentures, agreements, records, and papers relating to certain real estate.

2. In making a brief of title, the practitioner should be careful to place every deed and other paper in chronological order. The date of each deed; the names of the parties; the consideration; the description of the property; should be particularly, noticed, and all covenants should also be particularly inserted.

3. A vendor of an interest in realty ought to have his title investigated, abstracted, and evidence in proof of it ready to be produced and established before he sells; for if he sell with a confused title, or without being ready to produce deeds and vouchers, he must be at the expense of clearing it. 1 Chit. Pr. 304, 463.

now do you see how they became the AUTHORITY?

I like my abstract - summarized to the original charter. Read §6 - perpetual inheritance (http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/544/charteroffreedomsandexe.pdf):

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4227/freedomsandexemptions1.jpg

BONMAN
11-29-12, 04:42 PM
the evidence that the bc is not a license is that it can not be revoked,

they all say on them that they are property of the issuing agency and must be returned upon request,

the bc says on its face that it is a certified extract from the registration of birth

now do you see how they became the authority?

my "driver license" and "birth certificate" says no such thing upon it............
Although a license is a "priviledge" which can be revoked at any time.........
A birth certificate admits residence, "res", which then confers or admits citizenship
citizenship can be revoked, changed.........

FIRST YOU MUST GIVE THEM (the State),"LICENSE" TO TRESSPASS ON YOUR RIGHTS, (at least here in the U.S., dont know about the great white north)...............

AGAIN WHERE IS THE AUTHORITY LOCATED IN THE "LAW" .........
I HAVE PRESENTED IN THE ATTATCHMENT IN ABOVE POST THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE AUTHORITY AS USED IN "THIS STATE"(washington RCW'S), WHICH CLEARLY STATES THAT A "LICENSE" IS A "CERTIFICATE"(i.e., BIRTH CERTIFICATE), THIS IS ALSO IN ACCORDANCE TO THE FEDERAL "LAWS" ............

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT : A DICTIONARY DEFINITION DOES NOT CONFER AUTHORITY , IT MERELY HELPS TO DETERMINE THE APPLICABILITY OF A "LAW", STATUTE, etc., etc., .............................

WHAT IS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE NEEDED FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE, ...YOU ARE YOU, I AM ME,...
THE REGISTRAION TAKES YOU FROM "PRIVATE" TO "PUBLIC"...........
ONE BECOMES PART OF OR JOINS WHAT EVER ONE REGISTERS WITH ..........

QUESTION: WHO BENIFITS FROM THE REGISTRATION ??------ BENIFICIAL USER ????
YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION (common law) IS MADE PUBLIC (statutory law)

REGISTER
To record, or enter precisely in a designated place, certain information in the public records as is mandated by statute. A book of public records.

A register contains various types of information that is available to the public, such as births, dates, and marriages.

The term register is also used as a designation for the public official charged with the duty of maintaining such records.

West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008

Why are you mixing birth certificates with land titles i dont see the connect ........
Or how "they" became the authority.................

BONMAN
11-30-12, 04:02 PM
I like my abstract - summarized to the original charter. Read §6 - perpetual inheritance (http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/544/charteroffreedomsandexe.pdf):

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4227/freedomsandexemptions1.jpg

THIS IS ALL VERY INTERESTING AND IN ALL PRACTICALITY VERY, VERY TRUE, IF IT WERE ONLY THAT SIMPLE LIFE WOULD BE MUCH MORE EASY.
LET ME POINT OUT;
1. YOU ARE COMPAREING APPLES TO ORANGES SO TO SPEAK, PEOPLE (MAN WOMAN), TO PERSONS ( ARTIFICIAL ENTITIES, BUSINESS ENTITIES)
2. PEOPLE ARE NOT PERSONS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A MAN OR WOMAN ENGAGING IN A “SOLE PROPRIETOR” BUSINESS ENTITY
3. AS IS POINTED OUT IN THIS THREAD A DRIVER IS A “SOLE PROPRIETOR” BUSINESS ENTITY
4. A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS “LICENSE” GRANTED BY A MAN OR WOMAN GRANTING PERMISSION TO TRESSPASS ON ONES PRIVATE RIGHTS ( please note “LICENSE”---- NOT A LICENSE)

BLACKS 1910

PATROON. The proprietors of certain
manors created in New York in colonial
times were so called.

PROPRIETOR.' This term is almost
synonymous with "owner," (q. v.,) as in the
phrase "riparian proprietor." A person entitled
to a trade-mark or a design under the
acts for the registration or patenting of
trade-marks and designs (g. v.) is called
"proprietor" of the trade-mark or design.
Sweet. See Latham v. Roach, 72 111. 181;
Yuengling v. Schile (C. C.) 12 Fed. 105;
Hunt v. Curry, 37 Ark. 105; Werckmeister v.
Springer Lithographing Co. (C. C.) 63 Fed.

PROPRIETY. In Massachusetts colonial
ordinance of 1741 is nearly, if not precisely,
equivalent to property. Com. v. Alger,
7 Cush.' (Mass.) 53, 70.
In old English law. Property. "Propriety
in action; propriety in possession;
mixed propriety." Hale, Anal. § 26.

PROPERTY. Rightful dominion over
external objects; ownership; the unrestricted
and exclusive right to a thing; the right
to dispose of the substance of a thing ia
every legal way, to possess it, to use I t and
to exclude every one else from interfering
with it. Mackeld. Rom. Law, § 265.
Property is the highest right a man can have
to anything; being used for that right which
one has to lands or tenements, goods or chattels,
which noway depends on another man's courtesy.
Jackson ex dem. Pearson v. Housel, 17
Johns. 281, 283.
A right imparting to the owner a power of
indefinite user, capable of being transmitted to
universal successors by way of descent, and
imparting to the owner the power of disposition,
from himself and his successors per universitatem,
and from all other persons who have
a spes successions under any existing concession
or disposition, in favor of such person or
series of persons as he may choose, with the like
capacities and powers as he had himself, and
under such conditions as the municipal or particular
law allows to be annexed to the dispositions
of private persons. Aust. Jur. (Campbell's
Ed.) § 1103.
The right of property is that sole and despotic
dominion which one man claims and exercises
over the external things of the world, in total
exclusion of the right of any other individual
in the universe. It consists in the free use, enjoyment
and disposal of all a person's acquisitions,
without any control or diminution save
only by the laws of the land. 1 Bl. Comm. 138;
2 Bl. Comm. 2, 15.
The word is also commonly used to denote
any external object over which, the right of
property is exercised. In this sense i t is a
very wide term, and includes every class of
acquisitions which a man can own or have
an interest in. See Scranton v. Wheeler, 179
D. S. 141, 21 Sup. C t 48, 45 L. Ed. 126; Lawrence
v. Hennessey, 165 Mo. 659, 65 S. W.
717; Boston & L. R. Corp. v. Salem & L. R.
Co., 2 Gray (Mass.), 35; National Tel. News
Co. v. Western Union Tel. Co., 119 Fed. 294,
56 C. C. A. 198, 60 L. R. A. 805; Hamilton v.
Rathbone, 175 U. S. 414, 20 Sup. Ct. 155, 44
L. Ed. 219; Stanton v. Lewis, 26 Conn. 449;
Wilson v. Ward Lumber Co. (C. C.) 67 Fed.

David Merrill
12-01-12, 09:54 AM
My Patroon ancestor also built a Manhattan estate with a large stone wall that became the namesake for Wall Street. I wonder if I can ties his plantings into 55 Water Street some time too!

walter
12-01-12, 06:58 PM
my "driver license" and "birth certificate" says no such thing upon it............
Although a license is a "priviledge" which can be revoked at any time.........
A birth certificate admits residence, "res", which then confers or admits citizenship
citizenship can be revoked, changed.........

FIRST YOU MUST GIVE THEM (the State),"LICENSE" TO TRESSPASS ON YOUR RIGHTS, (at least here in the U.S., dont know about the great white north)...............

QUESTION: WHO BENIFITS FROM THE REGISTRATION ??------ BENIFICIAL USER ????

Why are you mixing birth certificates with land titles i dont see the connect ........

in canada it says on the back of the DL that the DL is the property of the issuing state and must be returned upon request,
check out a passport closely because in fine print somewhere it has it on it to,
if you were born on the land of the country claiming it then nationality can only be revoked by your request,
you do not want to be stateless,

Article 15.

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

notice they don't say citizenship but nationality?

not necessary a license to trespass on your "right", more of a jurisdiction traverse,
exchange of rights, different worlds, different status,

Article 2.

"Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty."

notice the highlighted "birth or other status" ?

first your parents benefit from the birth being registered when they apply for the BC,
its the carrot being dangled in front of their face,
the state says if you want baby bonus checks, health care, income tax dependent deduction, etc, then you must first have a BC,
the jurisdiction hop, move from one side of the fence to the other because the grass looks greener on the other side,

then the state benefits from charging the account with statutes,
usufruct,
both sides are using the NAME,

the BC, DL and land titles are all registered the same way, a trust agreement in title splitting,

@ DM
that's is an interesting book you posted,

Chex
12-04-12, 04:18 PM
Thanks Bonman I like these RCW provisions as in June 26, 1952 (http://www.atg.wa.gov/AGOOpinions/opinion.aspx?section=archive&id=12512). So what has changed?