PDA

View Full Version : Another Ctc member hello!

Darkmagus
12-02-12, 07:55 PM
Hello, I am always looking for ways to live free and am so glad to have run into this site. Can't wait to learn more.
By the way, I value the lesson I learned from Ctc and Pete Hendrickson and although I have been the victim of our despotic
government, I certainly don't blame him or the methods taught in Ctc...I blame our gov't officials who seek power over us,
from the executive branch to the legislative. They are who is at fault.

David Merrill
12-02-12, 11:35 PM
Hello, I am always looking for ways to live free and am so glad to have run into this site. Can't wait to learn more.
By the way, I value the lesson I learned from Ctc and Pete Hendrickson and although I have been the victim of our despotic
government, I certainly don't blame him or the methods taught in Ctc...I blame our gov't officials who seek power over us,
from the executive branch to the legislative. They are who is at fault.

Hi Darkmagus;

Welcome!

A suitor had Pete stay over during a heated battle with the IRS and State DoR (he is self-employed and she is a nurse at a hospital). During Pete's stay the suitor disclosed to me something a lot of people do not know about CtC but is quite obvious when you know about it. The CtC method depends upon your right to be heard.

There is not much more to it than that.

When the IRS contests, as I understand it (I have the book because a suitor gave it to me but have not read it at all) Pete is not much help at all. The arguments in the CtC book are worn out patriot mythology that will get an attorney fined and sanctioned for even bringing up in tax court.

When somebody who got a Refund on their right to be heard wants to have the images of the Treasury Check removed from Lost Horizons because they are being billed to return it, I hear they are banished from the website.

Pete makes me glad that I have never written a book about remedy. Between echo chambers and the brain trust we just keep getting better and better at being competent here. One suitor is actually getting full refunds applied to back taxes! Think about that for a few moments...

Regards,

David Merrill.

Darkmagus
12-03-12, 07:54 PM
David, thanks for the enlightenment. I know there is lots for me to learn here and elsewhere. I have to admit that I kinda feel like I've come in the middle of a conversation, not understanding the premise of the concepts discussed here. I'm up for the studying though.

Hi Darkmagus;

Welcome!

A suitor had Pete stay over during a heated battle with the IRS and State DoR (he is self-employed and she is a nurse at a hospital). During Pete's stay the suitor disclosed to me something a lot of people do not know about CtC but is quite obvious when you know about it. The CtC method depends upon your right to be heard.

There is not much more to it than that.

When the IRS contests, as I understand it (I have the book because a suitor gave it to me but have not read it at all) Pete is not much help at all. The arguments in the CtC book are worn out patriot mythology that will get an attorney fined and sanctioned for even bringing up in tax court.

When somebody who got a Refund on their right to be heard wants to have the images of the Treasury Check removed from Lost Horizons because they are being billed to return it, I hear they are banished from the website.

Pete makes me glad that I have never written a book about remedy. Between echo chambers and the brain trust we just keep getting better and better at being competent here. One suitor is actually getting full refunds applied to back taxes! Think about that for a few moments...

Regards,

David Merrill.