PDA

View Full Version : Hello STS!

phortunate
12-25-12, 10:31 PM
Good day all,

I just just joined and wanted to introduce myself to the forum. If this is not the appropriate
location for such announcements, please forgive and let me know and I will post where needed.

I found this site via a discussion by David Merrill on the DailyPaul site. After reviewing this site
all afternoon long, I find that I am like-minded enough with the intent here to register and
participate.

I am familiar with some terms here, but I can see I have a long way to go in catching up with
many of you here!

As it happens to be Xmas, I want to wish all a Happy Holiday Season!

PHortunate

David Merrill
12-26-12, 09:39 AM
Good day all,

I just just joined and wanted to introduce myself to the forum. If this is not the appropriate
location for such announcements, please forgive and let me know and I will post where needed.

I found this site via a discussion by David Merrill on the DailyPaul site. After reviewing this site
all afternoon long, I find that I am like-minded enough with the intent here to register and
participate.

I am familiar with some terms here, but I can see I have a long way to go in catching up with
many of you here!

As it happens to be Xmas, I want to wish all a Happy Holiday Season!

PHortunate

I believe we have a category for greetings but see no problem with you posting yours here. Welcome Phortunate - your handle speaks of blessings.

I hope you enjoy learning here. The Lesson Plan is about proper identity (First Middle), record forming (evidence repository) and redeeming lawful money. So far the results are beneficial enough that we have no verified complaints. One suitor is wary that the IRS will try making a Pete HENDRICKSON (Cracking the Code) style of example of me though...

I do not believe that is in my future. I have evaluated the distinctions between what Pete does and what I have done carefully.

Regards,

David Merrill.