PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln killed America

walter
01-07-13, 01:09 AM
July 14, 1862, when President Lincoln offered 6 percent interest bearing-bonds to states who freed their slaves on a "per head" basis.

That is the birth of "Human Resources".
That is the starting point of the end of America.
Admiralty took over and had convinced "States" to hand over the resources with a 6% interest rewards.
Government assigned a dollar value on the "heads" of people in America.
And he was rewarded with a bullet in the "head".
Now that IRONY.

David Merrill
01-07-13, 01:42 AM
Interesting. Thank you Walter.

Here is some history that comes from the Mason Museum:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2055/scanesmall.jpg

The Letter reads:

Carlsbad, California
July 16, 1933

This cane was made by William Dunlap and James Dunlap of Ripley Ohio the year that Abraham Lincoln ran against Stephan Douglas out of a stick from the Henry Clay homestead. The silver head was made by a jeweler.

Abraham Lincoln was to speak at the Little Brick School located on the William Dunlap farm. At the meeting the cane was presented to Abraham Lincoln. He took out his pocket knife and put his monogram on the head. At his inauguration as President he had the cane in his possession. The following morning my great uncle, James Dunlap called on the President, by invitation. Abraham Lincoln said to him, “James you take this cane and keep as a souvenir. I have done as you boys asked and have carried it to the White House.”

James Dunlap kept the cane until he passed away, then William Dunlap kept it until he passed away. Then his eldest son, Benjamin Hopking Dunlap, gave it to me when I was twenty one years of age. I have had it in my possession ever since. It has not been out of the Dunlaps’ possession since Abraham Lincoln presented it to James Dunlap at the White House.

It has been said by a great many Lincoln scholars that Lincoln never carried a cane, always an umbrella, except one a lady, who was a little girl at the time. Who was the daughter of a friend of Lincoln, and she wrote an article that published in a magazine. It said she had seen Lincoln carry a cane and had played with it.

I am leaving this to the trustees of Amethyst Lodge No. 94 A.F. & A.M. Creede, Colorado. If they ever see fit to dispose of it, the returns to be used to the benefit of the above named lodge.

Witness S/W E. Ore S/ William W. Dunlap

This photo shows about 1/4 of the books in the Lincoln Room at the federal repository.

walter
01-07-13, 04:05 AM
Hats off to the masons. (joking of course)
This is what they created using Lincoln and 151 years.

US budget debts/ceilings

Lesson # 1:

* U.S. Tax revenue: $ 2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $ 3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $ 14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000

Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:

* Annual family income: $ 21,700.
* Money the family spent: $ 38,200.
* New debt on the credit card: $ 16,500.
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $ 142,710.
* Total budget cuts so far: $ 3.85

Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:

Lesson # 2:

Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup
in your neighborhood...and your home has sewage all the way up to your
ceilings.

What do you think you should do ......

Raise the ceilings, or remove the shit?

David Merrill
01-07-13, 08:46 AM
That's a good point. I do not blame the Masons.

First though, I should be clear that I am not a Mason. I have spent years, off and on visiting the Mason Museum and Library. I have come to appreciate them in a position of custodians of the Record.

In your scenario what you describe to be shit is debt. Congress opened up a new jurisdiction, survey or fictional estate (elastic currency) in 1913. State banks played in that forum for twenty years and then FDR opened it up to the common man to endorse and pretend to be State Banks too, accepting the same irrecusable obligation to file a Return of Income while contributing to that national debt you espouse to actually exist. - In other words, the shit (debt) is cluttering up your mind. In other words the shit is in your mind.

I have been keeping it out of mine. Maybe some of the readers are finally able to ponder this attachment here (http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9753/r4cfinalrule2013.pdf) and grasp what I am saying. It is possible that one has to author such a Bill of Exchange in order to understand it. Whether or not you put any confidence in the BoE itself you might at least try to put yourself in my shoes as its author and apply the context of Basel Accords to see that I do not want the FDIC and OCC regulating me and my BoE for all the money in the world - all the debt in the world.

There are more direct ways to comprehend what I am saying about the Masons. Read I Chronicles 6 some time. Notice that only one delegate for NY signed ratification of the Constitution - which means there was not a proper quorum and that one delegate was Alexander HAMILTON who is known to us as the single biggest proponent of central banking who opposed Thomas JEFFERSON and Benjamin FRANKLIN who both warned against us awakening to find ourselves enslaved by debt...

If you carefully observe the dust cover to my new book (sent by a suitor as a gift) you might get that Robert LIVINGSTON was Grand Master and Chief Justice of NY and was not swearing in George WASHINGTON as President (at least not properly) but was initiating America as an extension of the Lodge. Masonry is properly the foundation and infrastructure of what has developed into the greatest nation in the world. Without Masonry America would have never been - and you do not have to agree with that.

It is fine if you do not. I am only saying that so that you might understand where I am coming from. Debt - at least it having value to third parties is an aberration of the mind - an illusion. So the hypothetical shit in your projection is nothing more than illusion. Debt does not really exist. [Outside the creditor/debtor relationship - the parties in interest. The buying and selling of debt is absurd. The only thing making the illusion seem real is a buying party (buying into the illusion) becoming fighting mad when somebody like me offers a reality check.] The estate known as the Federal Reserve System is much more fragile than the banks making claim on your home want you to think. So your image of shit to the ceiling is delusion. Congress has deluded itself with a delusion that elastic currency could be legalized by criminal syndicalism in 1913.

Regards,

David Merrill.

This broadcast has been brought to you in opposition to the attorneys who baffle the poor judge with papers. (https://www.box.com/s/p48nfet1kvaetwn9ga1v) [Talk about shit up to the ceiling! Look at all these Letters to the Judge!]

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/3177/nyfreemasonry.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img513/7973/nyfreemasonrybackcover.jpg

shikamaru
01-07-13, 09:05 PM
July 14, 1862, when President Lincoln offered 6 percent interest bearing-bonds to states who freed their slaves on a "per head" basis.

Admiralty took over and had convinced "States" to hand over the resources with a 6% interest rewards.
And he was rewarded with a bullet in the "head".
Now that IRONY.

Cites? Treatises?

allodial
01-08-13, 06:22 PM
.... Alexander HAMILTON who is known to us as the single biggest proponent of central banking who opposed Thomas JEFFERSON and Benjamin FRANKLIN who both warned against us awakening to find ourselves enslaved by debt...

If one gives a good look at the founding of the Organization of American States one might find that it results effectively from a fusion of two separate 'entities'. The Pan American Union and another kind of Inter-American organization or something like that. Key point here is that the so-called American States (i.e. Ecuador, United States, etc.) formed a commercial organization amongst themselves. Perhaps plantations tend to be rather commercial in nature?

David Merrill
01-09-13, 10:06 AM
If one gives a good look at the founding of the Organization of American States one might find that it results effectively from a fusion of two separate 'entities'. The Pan American Union and another kind of Inter-American organization or something like that. Key point here is that the so-called American States (i.e. Ecuador, United States, etc.) formed a commercial organization amongst themselves. Perhaps plantations tend to be rather commercial in nature?

Thank you for that insight.

shikamaru
01-09-13, 10:45 AM

If you have any sources on this, I would be grateful.

If you have any sources on this, I would be grateful too.

David Merrill
01-09-13, 02:36 PM
Thank you all, as always, for providing the sources. I have the federal repository and like shown above the Lincoln Room too - as with the Mason Museum and Library available to track down the evidence if you can provide some level of citation.

walter
01-09-13, 07:50 PM
I don't know where to start.
There is so much that happened in 1862 and the years before and after.
I will post a few key points.
The Acts and Proclamations that lead up to the Emancipation Proclamation are the key to this "price per head".
First Confiscation Act, Second Confiscation Act, Supplemental Act, etc.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=29502
In Lincoln's State of the Union address December 3, 1861
He first mentioned the possibility of buying freedom with federal taxes.

$300 per enslaved person in compensation from the government.
This bill freed over 3,000 slaves, expending more than one million dollars in federal payments.
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=70146

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation
In July 1862, Congress passed and Lincoln signed the "Second Confiscation Act", containing provisions intended to liberate slaves held by "rebels",[32] but Lincoln took the position that Congress lacked power to free slaves within the borders of the states unless Lincoln as commander in chief deemed it a proper military measure,[33] and that Lincoln would soon do.

This is when Lincoln brought Admiralty into the picture. He knew the feds lack jurisdiction so he had to use his military position to enforce his goal, under Article II, section 2 of the United States Constitution.
This military action is well documented.

walter
01-09-13, 07:54 PM

last attachment did not work in the last post, maybe this one will work,

shikamaru
01-09-13, 09:58 PM
Thank-you very much, walter.

David Merrill
01-10-13, 02:14 AM
That is something!

I had not really thought about it before - a demarkation where we began to formally price human flesh and bone like chattel.

BAMAJiPS
01-10-13, 03:30 AM
Perhaps this is insignificant, but I was thinking a moment ago about a friend of mine who spent a total of 8 years in prison on two stints. I called him and asked him, after his sentence if he was ever required to file a 1040 for any of those years. He said no. According to the IRS, everyone has to file right? You would think that the people easiest to corral and keep account of would be inmates. I haven't researched this but do any of ever file? Maybe I'm reading too much into my passing thought, but doesn't this kind of prove that the people ARE indeed chattel? Their 1040 requirements are satisfied by their improsonment since they are bonded through their SS#...?

As I said, I might be stretching things a bit to fit the narrative but it made me wonder

BAMAJiPS
01-10-13, 03:44 AM
For the record I dont think any private citizen is compelled to file a 1040 - but the IRS does.

Keith Alan
01-10-13, 04:49 AM
Plus the personal exemption is about $10k, I think. So unless a prisoner earned that much, well...

BAMAJiPS
01-10-13, 05:24 AM
yeah, but how is the IRS to know that someone made less than $10,000 without the person filing? I know they have their tactics, but can they assume on us all? Its ludicrous. They target whom they wish.

Keith Alan
01-10-13, 05:31 AM
yeah, but how is the IRS to know that someone made less than $10,000 without the person filing? I know they have their tactics, but can they assume on us all? Its ludicrous. They target whom they wish.

I was only responding about what the popular notion is. I agree with you.

David Merrill
01-10-13, 11:08 AM
I think that income minimum would take care of it for most inmates. Also being a formal ward of the state would play a big role. Suppose the convict had investments earning dividends of over $10K for example - these earnings now belong to the State as warden by virtue of the convict being convicted.

I like the way you think though BamaJips. I find it interesting that you would inquire. Are we convicted by a Social Security Number?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8748/governmentbondsvoluntar.jpg

Chex
01-10-13, 02:38 PM
What Prisoners Need To Know

SSA Publication No. 05-10133, ICN 468767, May 2010

Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments generally are not payable for months that you are confined to a jail, prison or certain other public institutions for commission of a crime.

You are not automatically eligible for Social Security or SSI payments when you are released. http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10133.html#a0=-1

If you get retirement, survivors or disability benefits and you are in jail and convicted of a crime, your monthly benefits will stop after you remain in jail for more than 30 continuous days following your conviction date.

If you are in jail awaiting trial, you will continue to get your check until you are convicted.

Hummm, looks like your already deemed convicted.

http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1224/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzU3ODI4MjEwL3NpZC9YRXh0aFlmbA%3D% 3D

and there is more

walter
01-11-13, 09:14 PM
civil service (n.)
c.1785, originally in reference to non-military staff of the East India Company. Civil servant is from 1800.

David Merrill
01-12-13, 01:51 AM
East India - especially Dutch gets my attention. Thanks!

walter
01-13-13, 08:57 PM

Notice in the base of the pyramid the Roman date MDCCLXXVI which is written in Roman
numerals for the year 1776. The words ANNUIT COEPTIS NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM are
Roman Latin for ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF THE NEW ORDER OF THE WORLD.

That’s when their American Crown Colonies became the chartered government called the
United States, thanks to the Declaration of Independence. Since that date, the United Nations
(another legal Crown Temple by charter) rose up and refers to every nation as a State member.
Note also that there are 13 layers for the pyramid denoting the 13 chartered Colony-States and
that the eye of Osirus, one of many Templar signs used the Temple Illuminati or their Order of
the Rose and Order of the Cross.

Lincoln might have been the first to put a monetary value on peoples heads but the system he was working under was put in place mostly from one man a generation before Lincoln's time.

The shill was Alexander Hamilton:
soldier, lawyer, politician, banker, freemason. (confirmed by his masonic tombstone)

Born in the Caribbean and not on American soil.

Argued in court on behalf of British loyalists.

Founded the Bank of New York. (oldest bank in America)

An admirer of British political systems, Hamilton was a nationalist who emphasized strong central government and successfully argued that the implied powers of the Constitution could be used to fund the national debt, assume state debts, and create the government-owned Bank of the United States.

Create a new constitution by actively participant at Philadelphia and helped achieve ratification by writing 51 of the 85 installments of the Federalist Papers, to this day is the single most important source for Constitutional interpretation.

Rewarded by Washington by being appointed 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury.

Created the first excise tax on whiskey.

The gates were opened for exploitation to fund the Templar's agenda.

This was the start of the end of America.
Lincoln sealed the deal.
It took generations of hoodwinking to accomplish the final result that we can see unfolding in front of our eyes today.

The Great Seal of America:
U N Z I P P E D
http://www.masoncode.com/The%20Great%20Seal.htm

David Merrill
01-13-13, 10:02 PM

Notice in the base of the pyramid the Roman date MDCCLXXVI which is written in Roman
numerals for the year 1776. The words ANNUIT COEPTIS NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM are
Roman Latin for ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF THE NEW ORDER OF THE WORLD.

That’s when their American Crown Colonies became the chartered government called the
United States, thanks to the Declaration of Independence. Since that date, the United Nations
(another legal Crown Temple by charter) rose up and refers to every nation as a State member.
Note also that there are 13 layers for the pyramid denoting the 13 chartered Colony-States and
that the eye of Osirus, one of many Templar signs used the Temple Illuminati or their Order of
the Rose and Order of the Cross.

Lincoln might have been the first to put a monetary value on peoples heads but the system he was working under was put in place mostly from one man a generation before Lincoln's time.

The shill was Alexander Hamilton:
soldier, lawyer, politician, banker, freemason. (confirmed by his masonic tombstone)

Born in the Caribbean and not on American soil.

Argued in court on behalf of British loyalists.

Founded the Bank of New York. (oldest bank in America)

An admirer of British political systems, Hamilton was a nationalist who emphasized strong central government and successfully argued that the implied powers of the Constitution could be used to fund the national debt, assume state debts, and create the government-owned Bank of the United States.

Create a new constitution by actively participant at Philadelphia and helped achieve ratification by writing 51 of the 85 installments of the Federalist Papers, to this day is the single most important source for Constitutional interpretation.

Rewarded by Washington by being appointed 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury.

Created the first excise tax on whiskey.

The gates were opened for exploitation to fund the Templar's agenda.

This was the start of the end of America.
Lincoln sealed the deal.
It took generations of hoodwinking to accomplish the final result that we can see unfolding in front of our eyes today.

The Great Seal of America:
U N Z I P P E D
http://www.masoncode.com/The%20Great%20Seal.htm

Thank you for making that clear to me/us.

Another way to view it is by ORDER. WASHINGTON was inaugurated the first President on the porch of the Mason lodge in NY, by the Grand Master and Chief Justice of NY while NY was short on ratification for the Constitution - no quorum. We put our order forth in the universe. The universe fills our order.

Communication and creation are synonymous. Only beings of like order can truly communicate/create. So men of ORDER were what brought this nation together. Please notice that the George WASHINGTON in the Mason Museum (www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Washington.jpg) looks a lot more like Adam WEISHAUPT (creator of the Bavarian Seers - later the Illuminati) than the traditional WASHINGTON on the dollar bill.

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Washington---Weishaupt.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6642/weishauptsketchsmall.jpg

allodial
01-17-13, 06:44 PM
An African-American Icon Speaks Truth to the Lincoln Cult (http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo139.html)

The Cult of Lincoln (http://confederatereprint.com/cult_of_lincoln.php)

According to custom, the Inaugural ceremonies should have begun at noon. But at that hour Mr. Buchanan was still in his chamber at the Capitol signing bills. It was not till ten minutes past twelve that he left the Capitol. He drove rapidly to the White House, entered an open barouche with servants in livery, and proceeded to Willard's. There the President-elect, and Senators Pearce and Baker of the Committee of Arrangements, entered the carriage, and a few minutes before one the procession began to move.

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoundation/civil-war/1861/march/lincoln-buchanan-inauguration.jpg

On one hand one might consider the Constitution as being for the FEDERAL STATE called "United States of America". On another hand one might consider the Articles of Confederation as being a treaty of amity among independent sovereign states which created a confederacy called "The United States of America". The "Constitution (Cosmos) of the United States" isn't necessarily a document, its more of a collection of laws, principals, customs and the like--its far more abstract than the Constitution for the United States of America document. It might be not all that far fetched that a distinct state was formalized by the Constitution and that might have been its primary purpose. The water is hopefully clearer.

(re: "the United States are" vs. "the United States is".)

allodial
01-17-13, 08:24 PM
Is it a mere coincidence that with South Carolina (Dec. 20, 1860); Georgia (January 19); Virginia (May 23, 1861 by referendum; more formally April 17); North Carolina (May 20) seceding that left nine of the original parties to the Articles of Confederation remaining?

The united States in congress assembled shall never engage in a war, nor grant letters of marque or reprisal in time of peace, nor enter into any treaties or alliances, nor coin money, nor regulate the value thereof, nor ascertain the sums and expenses necessary for the defense and welfare of the United States, or any of them, nor emit bills, nor borrow money on the credit of the united States, nor appropriate money, nor agree upon the number of vessels of war, to be built or purchased, or the number of land or sea forces to be raised, nor appoint a commander in chief of the army or navy, unless nine States assent to the same: nor shall a question on any other point, except for adjourning from day to day be determined, unless by the votes of the majority of the united States in congress assembled.

Nine States would be just enough to exercise war powers under the Articles of Confederation even if not under the federal-state (USA/US/Union) Constitution.

David Merrill
01-17-13, 10:16 PM
Interesting indeed! This photo is from The Craft of Intelligence by the formative Director of the CIA - Allen Welsh DULLES.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_signs2.jpg

walter
06-18-13, 02:16 AM
Look at the 50 sec mark of this Hollywood film clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AXbiCdmXgw

Hollywood agrees with me.

10 years ago, Hollywood never would have dared playing a movie like this after 911.
I guess the people have calmed down enough to have round two with the white house being the next big one.

David Merrill
06-18-13, 08:25 AM
Thank you Walter! You are right; the history around this is astounding.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1840/8ud2.jpg

P.S. I think I recognize PINKERTON behind LINCOLN - founder of American Intelligence!

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_signs2.jpg

walter
06-18-13, 06:23 PM
Good eye David

The Hidden Hand that Shaped History
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/

"Has the course of History been directed by a small group of people with common interests? The paintings and pictures of the great men of the past centuries reveal a common thread which links them together. Is it a coincidence that many of them hid one of their hands when posing for a portrait? It seems unlikely. We’ll look at the Masonic origin of the “hidden hand” and the powerful men who used the sign in famous portraits."