PDA

View Full Version : Deeds and Deeds of Trust

David Merrill
01-11-13, 01:41 AM
I have attached an interesting and entertaining treatise for discussion.

shikamaru
01-11-13, 10:59 AM
First impressions:

If you are aiming for ownership of land, you may want a quitclaim deed instead of a warranty deed. Warranty implies some sort of limited liability which one may want to avoid.

Conveying the land in some dollar amount may also be a bad idea. One may be better served conveying it strictly in ounces of gold or silver coin without any reference to any dollar amounts. The usage of foreign coins would serve well here as well.

A deed is mere color of title. A deed plus title abstract plus land patent (or grant) equals complete title to lands.

Something else to consider:

It is interesting that a conveyance of land would be called a deed while a suit at common law is called an action ....
Are you seeing a trend here?
This warrants further study ....

David Merrill
01-11-13, 02:21 PM
Thank you for noticing the trend. That is a good direction for this thread.

I noticed reference to the Merovingians - Mer is Marine - admiralty. This is the Bloodline theology quickly making a claim to the Living God through the Son and His alleged Bloodline. Usurpation. The mother of the first Merovingian King was allegedly raped while swimming in the ocean by a sea monster.

allodial
01-11-13, 03:37 PM
Thank you for noticing the trend. That is a good direction for this thread.

I noticed reference to the Merovingians - Mer is Marine - admiralty. This is the Bloodline theology quickly making a claim to the Living God through the Son and His alleged Bloodline. Usurpation. The mother of the first Merovingian King was allegedly raped while swimming in the ocean by a sea monster.

Joinder while in admiralty jurisdiction to a leviathan (a type of government?)? In Clash of the Titans, I suspect the Kraken manifests as a type of government.

Re: real estate, warranty deeds and quitclaim deeds. From analysis, the US real estate system is for the most geared for "residential sales/purchase" and is slanted with a presumption of a "mortgage" being involved. As matter of fact they make it challenging for someone to do cash transactions (IMHO studying real estate law or having a very trust-worthy advisor seems advisable). Anyways, a key deliverable at closing due on the part of a seller of real property is the some document to formally convey title. The "warranty deed" is typically pushed. In some areas its moreso about the "quitclaim deed". Its interesting that the "general party line" is that one is to choose warranty deed or a quitclaim deed--but yet why can't it be both warranty and quitclaim combined? Warranty and quitclaim can be combined in the same deed.

Also, if one is quite attentive to detail, what is being conveyed in RE transactions is TITLE or a bundle of rights to real property not necessarily the real property itself (i.e. delivery of possession of the real property comes at closing with the warranty deed). If I acquire property from a resident of the State of Illinois, clearly I can take a higher level of title, what I want from them is to quit their claim or to assign their rights to my purchaser...to vacate the property.

Also: I would tend to suggest always doing quiet title (see: lis pendens) process after paying off a mortgage or after a 'cash purchase' of real estate.

A warranty deed can have one party -> the Grantor. It need not be by and between the Grantor and the Grantee. Typically the Warranty Deed is held in escrow for closing. So how can the Grantee be a party.

P.S. One thing that is typically left out of the purchase contracts and something I would require is that the Purchaser should be able to specify an acceptable form of warranty deed or quitclaim deed. Why? I have seen attorney-drafted Warranty Deeds were hardly a full sentence was formed. As in, they were clearly making the document amount to nothing. How would YOU like to pay $15,000 or $150,000 or $2.0M for a piece of land only to get a crap warranty deed? Thusly (instead of presuming a good form of warranty deed will be delivered at closing) you see why its important for a purchaser to bring an approved form of a warranty deed to the table REGARDLESS of what the seller's attorney says or does? Warranty deeds are tauted as "the best kind of deed" and while they may be best in some ways, I see a lot of merit in a quitclaim deed or in quiet title process nonetheless. Warranty deeds seem to go hand in hand with title insurance. The 'funny' thing is that one of the most important warranties a seller can make is that the seller even has the right to sell, convey, grant or assign a respective property. :) (See: Affidavit of Title.)

PS #2: I read more of the document. They are on point. I've found that the attorneys and folk have tended to 'steer' a real estate transaction. The warranty deed can have indication that the Grantor is in receipt of lawful money. Also, its easy to cure the defects. The Grantee can make a warranty deed to himself/herself/itself to clear out defects. Its one of those "If you dont know I aint gonna tell you" kind of things. If one looks carefully, one might find that a seller of real estate might be 'selling' an 'office'.

allodial
01-11-13, 03:38 PM

Do the Bloodline Theologists claim a connection to the King of Jerusalem of circa. ~1066 AD or ~1090 AD?

Chex
01-11-13, 06:44 PM
I think we need to talk to John C. Malone and find out what he did. http://www.forbes.com/sites/monteburke/2011/03/10/john-malone-largest-private-landowner-in-the-u-s-speaks/

And contact the State of Colorado and have a look at that deed.

Two-thirds of the land area of the State of Colorado is privately owned. It is unlawful to enter private lands in Colorado without permission of the landowner. http://www.blm.gov/co/st/en/BLM_Information/faqs/access.html

A deed is the written document which transfers title (ownership) or an interest in real property to another person. The deed must describe the real property, name the party transferring the property (grantor), the party receiving the property (grantee) and be signed and notarized by the grantor. To complete the transfer (conveyance) the deed must be recorded in the office of the County Recorder or Recorder of Deeds.

Acceptance and Delivery
Another element of a valid deed is that the deed must be delivered and accepted to be an effective conveyance. Most states assume delivery if the grantee is in possession of the deed. The deed also must be accepted by the grantee. This acceptance does not need to be shown in any formal way, but rather may be by any act, conduct or words showing an intention to accept such as recording the deed.

I truly believe that “When you record your property, you enter into a Trustor/Trustee relationship, in which your real property has been transferred into a government trust, and you are given authorized permission to use their property (warranty deed)”.

This is where the encumbrances come into play descriptive in the deed aka Warranty Deed.

David Merrill
01-12-13, 01:31 AM
Do the Bloodline Theologists claim a connection to the King of Jerusalem of circa. ~1066 AD or ~1090 AD?

Answer attached:

Michael Joseph
01-12-13, 03:40 AM
The Templars and the Assassins (remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William%20Cooper/Mystery%20Babylon/audio/mystery%20babylon%2011.mp3)

The Templars Continued (remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William%20Cooper/Mystery%20Babylon/audio/mystery%20babylon%2012.mp3)

Skull and Bones (remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William%20Cooper/Mystery%20Babylon/audio/mystery%20babylon%2013.mp3)

Shalom,
MJ

BAMAJiPS
01-12-13, 04:40 AM
Joinder while in admiralty jurisdiction to a leviathan (a type of government?)? In Clash of the Titans, I suspect the Kraken manifests as a type of government.

Re: real estate, warranty deeds and quitclaim deeds. From analysis, the US real estate system is for the most geared for "residential sales/purchase" and is slanted with a presumption of a "mortgage" being involved. As matter of fact they make it challenging for someone to do cash transactions (IMHO studying real estate law or having a very trust-worthy advisor seems advisable). Anyways, a key deliverable at closing due on the part of a seller of real property is the some document to formally convey title. The "warranty deed" is typically pushed. In some areas its moreso about the "quitclaim deed". Its interesting that the "general party line" is that one is to choose warranty deed or a quitclaim deed--but yet why can't it be both warranty and quitclaim combined? Warranty and quitclaim can be combined in the same deed.

Also, if one is quite attentive to detail, what is being conveyed in RE transactions is TITLE or a bundle of rights to real property not necessarily the real property itself (i.e. delivery of possession of the real property comes at closing with the warranty deed). If I acquire property from a resident of the State of Illinois, clearly I can take a higher level of title, what I want from them is to quit their claim or to assign their rights to my purchaser...to vacate the property.

Also: I would tend to suggest always doing quiet title (see: lis pendens) process after paying off a mortgage or after a 'cash purchase' of real estate.

A warranty deed can have one party -> the Grantor. It need not be by and between the Grantor and the Grantee. Typically the Warranty Deed is held in escrow for closing. So how can the Grantee be a party.

P.S. One thing that is typically left out of the purchase contracts and something I would require is that the Purchaser should be able to specify an acceptable form of warranty deed or quitclaim deed. Why? I have seen attorney-drafted Warranty Deeds were hardly a full sentence was formed. As in, they were clearly making the document amount to nothing. How would YOU like to pay $15,000 or $150,000 or $2.0M for a piece of land only to get a crap warranty deed? Thusly (instead of presuming a good form of warranty deed will be delivered at closing) you see why its important for a purchaser to bring an approved form of a warranty deed to the table REGARDLESS of what the seller's attorney says or does? Warranty deeds are tauted as "the best kind of deed" and while they may be best in some ways, I see a lot of merit in a quitclaim deed or in quiet title process nonetheless. Warranty deeds seem to go hand in hand with title insurance. The 'funny' thing is that one of the most important warranties a seller can make is that the seller even has the right to sell, convey, grant or assign a respective property. :) (See: Affidavit of Title.)

PS #2: I read more of the document. They are on point. I've found that the attorneys and folk have tended to 'steer' a real estate transaction. The warranty deed can have indication that the Grantor is in receipt of lawful money. Also, its easy to cure the defects. The Grantee can make a warranty deed to himself/herself/itself to clear out defects. Its one of those "If you dont know I aint gonna tell you" kind of things. If one looks carefully, one might find that a seller of real estate might be 'selling' an 'office'.

I havent read a lot of your posts yet, but it sounds as if you are well versed in real estate from what I have read. I went to real estate school in 2007 - never took the state exam to actually become an agent (I was looking for investment opportunity at the time) - anyway - I never once heard about the patent process. I have been researching it for several weeks now and am actually in the middle of attempting the process to patent our land. We have the benefit of abstracts here in my county as a part of every deal (only recently quit doing that) and I have copies of the original land grant from the US to my state in 1828 on down to the original patent in 1852 and on to today. I've researched at the court house and seen all the original recordings as well. I'm currently awaiting BLM to call me back with a certified copy of the original patent so I can move forward on the local level.
I don't mean to hijack this thread, I just sort of surfed in to the last few comments. Do you have any experience in the land patent arena as your name "allodial" suggests?

At this point I am just moving forward and anxious to report my findings. Waiting on the feds is agonizingly slow. 2 weeks to retrieve a document from their vault.

David Merrill
01-12-13, 09:52 AM

These mental models are very entertaining! This set is a teaching from the pulpit of Freedom Kingdom Enterprises.

Confidence in the Fed. (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImYmU2N2YyMDEtM2QxYS00OTYwLWEwMTgtOGU0M 2Q0Y2ZhNGQ5/edit)

Wisdom House Sermons. (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImbW1xT0kyeHRUb2c/edit)

Listening to the sermons might get you excited about attending such a church. But what happened in the five-part series is after four sermons Brett was coming under some kind of pressure from the church administration or Dutch himself. Part 5 is my label. In Part 5 you hear the Confidence in the Fed snippet where he comes out and says that endorsing a paycheck is your vote for the Federal Reserve and equivalently Mammon. That sermon was on a Tuesday morning before a Staff Meeting. Two weeks later Brett was announcing his resignation from FKE (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImV2dhX2ZVYko3emM/edit).

There was a lot said behind closed doors so it is my presumption that people were uneasy about Brett's teachings. In my conversations with Brett he never denied my suspicions about endorsement pressures, I will call them. All he would agree with was, I can see why you would think that. Shortly after that Dutch lost the building lease and FKE moved into leasing a spot on Saturday nights in another megachurch and people left in droves. Then Dutch stepped down and turned it over to a young assistant who may still be keeping it together - but the teaching is nothing like you will hear from Brett and even so Brett has reverted to the standard conditioning in his teachings.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. When I began attending FKE it was by invitation by a couple of suitors who assured me that FKE was not 501(c)(3). I was awestruck! What I was hearing from the pulpit was in complete coherence including blatant political persuasion. But I called the office promptly (Monday) and found out that FKE was indeed 501(c)(3) in status.

shikamaru
01-12-13, 01:13 PM
I have been researching it for several weeks now and am actually in the middle of attempting the process to patent our land.

People don't patent land. Governments and kings patent land.
Depending on where your land is located, there is already some patent existing for it. You need to acquire an official copy of that patent.

We have the benefit of abstracts here in my county as a part of every deal (only recently quit doing that) and I have copies of the original land grant from the US to my state in 1828 on down to the original patent in 1852 and on to today. I've researched at the court house and seen all the original recordings as well. I'm currently awaiting BLM to call me back with a certified copy of the original patent so I can move forward on the local level.

Very good.

Depending on the State you are in, the land may or may not be public domain. If it is not, the patent would be at state archive. This is especially the case with the 13 original colonies.

You will want to obtain the plat map (also know as cadastral map) of your land as well as all treaties, ordinances, and other federal statutory laws that have impact on the patent.

Sending notice to all interested parties therein that you have the federal patent and all necessary papers should make a lot of "happy" state- and commercial-wide :D.
"The happy" comes in the potential loss of usufructus for those state and commercial entities.
Usufruct is the right to enjoy/benefit from the property of another which includes deriving profits therefrom.

If you have any mortgages on the land, discharge 'em.
You'll want to review property insurance with an eye towards cancelling ....

Other rights such as mineral and/or riparian are separate from the land patent. You may want to pursue those next, but it is all about how the patent was originally drafted.

David Merrill
01-12-13, 02:25 PM
Depending on where your land is located, there is already some patent existing for it. You need to acquire an official copy of that patent.

Very good.

Depending on the State you are in, the land may or may not be public domain. If it is not, the patent would be at state archive. This is especially the case with the 13 original colonies.

You will want to obtain the plat map (also know as cadastral map) of your land as well as all treaties, ordinances, and other federal statutory laws that have impact on the patent.

Sending notice to all interested parties therein that you have the federal patent and all necessary papers should make a lot of "happy" state- and commercial-wide :D.
"The happy" comes in the potential loss of usufructus for those state and commercial entities.
Usufruct is the right to enjoy/benefit from the property of another which includes deriving profits therefrom.

If you have any mortgages on the land, discharge 'em.
You'll want to review property insurance with an eye towards cancelling ....

Other rights such as mineral and/or riparian are separate from the land patent. You may want to pursue those next, but it is all about how the patent was originally drafted.

Thanks for that clear-headed posting. I have seen Internet gurus instructing people to write their own patent. I think that is where that comes from - the notion that anybody but government patents land. The patents I have seen (http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1023/landpatent.jpg)were signed by the President.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1023/landpatent.jpg

I have always pondered the signature - US Grant. I hear Langley, basically CIA Headquarters is the old GRANT estate.

BAMAJiPS
01-12-13, 07:11 PM
Our Grant was signed by Calvin Coolidge. To be honest with you, it's hard to take everything in the Patriot mythos. There are conflicting messages, the constant beratement on opposing websites when trying to google certain things, and a few absurd things (to me) and stuff I just can't verify to save my life except on other "Patriot" or "Freeman" sites.

I am doing the "patent" process to learn firsthand and will have a lessons learned (for myself really) - and if it all works out the way it is alleged, I plan on freeing my friends and family from oppressive regulation and taxation. I moved out of south Florida to escape the taxes and regulation (code enforcement was a NIGHTMARE down there).

HOPEFULLY all the alleged benefits are true in this particular mythos. I will know myself in the coming months and have been thoroughly documenting my experience.
All tracts (Land grants and patents) are recorded in this book at the courthouse. The last entry for my 160 acre tract was in 1852 - 24 years after the land grant from the United States.
Abstracts are GREAT! I highly recommend them.
Calvin Coolidge May 23, 1828

I hope to get my name recorded in the county tract book above!

shikamaru
01-12-13, 07:46 PM
Our Grant was signed by Calvin Coolidge. To be honest with you, it's hard to take everything in the Patriot mythos. There are conflicting messages, the constant beratement on opposing websites when trying to google certain things, and a few absurd things (to me) and stuff I just can't verify to save my life except on other "Patriot" or "Freeman" sites.

That's the problem ...
"Patriot" and "Freeman" sites should not be all that one uses with regard to research.

If you are serious about research, you need to hit the law library, treatises, and state archives.

Again, study law, history, political economy, and philosophy .... presuming one is really serious about it ....

allodial
01-12-13, 08:44 PM

Perhaps its more correct to say : "Subjects (citizens), residents, persons and parishioners don't issue (or have not been known to issue) land patents. But instead sovereigns or their delegates, appointees etc have been known to issue them."

BAMAJiPS
01-12-13, 08:52 PM
No, no - that's not the problem because I am tracing all the patriot arguments back and before preceding to any of them am finding the laws on the books to verify them.
It's simple to see the lawful money claim, 12 USC 411 and Rickman appears to verify this. I don't endorse checks anymore. Its that simple.

Land patents appear to me so far to be that you can CALL FORTH the patent and stake a claim to it, but yes the original patent was made by the "kings/presidents" etc. I basically verified this by reading the tract book where private citizens are recorded owning the "patent" on record. The picture I posted above shows a gentleman recorded in the book to lay claim to it in 1852 - 20 some years after the grant from Uncle Sam.

I have been doing precisely what you suggest Shik - I've been spending as much time as I can at the court house scouring these documents. As far as the law library goes, my best resource so far has been Cornell as I have not yet been able to afford any time to the law library.

I guess I was lamenting the fact that the only Internet searchable forums on the subject are two "extremes" if you will - Patriots/Freeman and the polar opposite which only hurl insults at us people trying to unencumber ourselves w government regulation and abuse. I suppose I was hoping for more information of success stories featured on news reporting sites - but I know the absurdity of expecting the media to cover anything outside of their programming and propaganda

BAMAJiPS
01-12-13, 09:09 PM
And I stand corrected and concur, people don't patent their land. It's a misnomer and just easy to say it like that. Sorry.

allodial
01-12-13, 09:29 PM
"people" vs "the People" vs. persons--distinctions worth minding? Re: law library time...there are formidable references (even entire books) available online:

books.google.com (one can select Free Google Books only if you want the free ones online)
http://archive.org/details/texts
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/reference/reference_index.html (enough here to keep you busy for a year or more maybe)

Michael Joseph
01-12-13, 10:17 PM
Law of Trusts (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?151-Law-of-Trusts&p=961&viewfull=1#post961)

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
01-12-13, 10:59 PM
Continuing... (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?24-The-first-constitutions&p=36&viewfull=1#post36)

Shalom,
MJ

BAMAJiPS
01-12-13, 11:06 PM
Thank you. Much obliged :)

BAMAJiPS
01-12-13, 11:12 PM
WOW! That Archives.org is simply amazing!!

Keith Alan
01-13-13, 01:25 AM
"people" vs "the People" vs. persons--distinctions worth minding? Re: law library time...there are formidable references (even entire books) available online:

books.google.com (one can select Free Google Books only if you want the free ones online)
http://archive.org/details/texts
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/reference/reference_index.html (enough here to keep you busy for a year or more maybe)

Dynamite links!

Keith Alan
01-13-13, 01:31 AM
Tax Checkpoints: Income, estate, and gift tax considerations should be kept in mind at all times when drafting an inter vivos trust instrument. The trustor may be subject to a gift tax on creation of an inter vivos trust. However, the trustor is generally not taxed on trust income and the trust property is ordinarily not considered part of the trustor's estate for tax purposes, unless the trustor has retain certain prescribed beneficial interests in or controls over the trust property. The trust is subject to taxation as a separate entity on income that it accumulates, but not as to income it distributes. The trustee is not subject to taxation on trust income but is responsible for tax reporting. The beneficiary is generally taxed on trust income as received. The usual consequences of trust creation and operation may be assured or changed for the better by proper drafting. (26) http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/reference/am_jur/trusts.html

Lights starting flashing and bells ringing when I read the above. I'll need some time to formulate my thoughts, but I wanted it in the thread so I could refer to it easily.

Thanks

shikamaru
01-13-13, 12:49 PM
No, no - that's not the problem because I am tracing all the patriot arguments back and before preceding to any of them am finding the laws on the books to verify them.

Cool.
You have to be careful with law books as well. If one begins reading statutes or acts first without any background in the history, philosophy, jurisprudence, or political economics leading up to its creation, that's doing it the wrong way.

Resources begets economics begets politics begets law.

Law is will.
Politics is power and distribution of power and resources.
Economics is money, resources, and its distributions.
Resources is land, minerals, and others items.

I guess I was lamenting the fact that the only Internet searchable forums on the subject are two "extremes" if you will - Patriots/Freeman and the polar opposite which only hurl insults at us people trying to unencumber ourselves w government regulation and abuse. I suppose I was hoping for more information of success stories featured on news reporting sites - but I know the absurdity of expecting the media to cover anything outside of their programming and propaganda

Don't forget disinfo campaigns. Government, corporations, and other entities can't afford you breaking free by denying them usufruct.

Its all part of the learning. This part is called discernment, a most critical skill.

shikamaru
01-13-13, 12:53 PM
Tax Checkpoints: Income, estate, and gift tax considerations should be kept in mind at all times when drafting an inter vivos trust instrument. The trustor may be subject to a gift tax on creation of an inter vivos trust. However, the trustor is generally not taxed on trust income and the trust property is ordinarily not considered part of the trustor's estate for tax purposes, unless the trustor has retain certain prescribed beneficial interests in or controls over the trust property. The trust is subject to taxation as a separate entity on income that it accumulates, but not as to income it distributes. The trustee is not subject to taxation on trust income but is responsible for tax reporting. The beneficiary is generally taxed on trust income as received. The usual consequences of trust creation and operation may be assured or changed for the better by proper drafting. (26) http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/reference/am_jur/trusts.html

Lights starting flashing and bells ringing when I read the above. I'll need some time to formulate my thoughts, but I wanted it in the thread so I could refer to it easily.

Thanks

Perhaps one of the purposes for estate and gift tax is for government to try to allay net asset disparities between different groups?
If this becomes too extreme, the society will collapse. A broken engine makes no money and has no benefits.

One of the reasons for Rome's collapse is that people just left the polity.
Sumeria and Babylon nearly collapsed several times due to people just up and abandoning their lands and debts.

Keith Alan
01-13-13, 02:21 PM
Perhaps one of the purposes for estate and gift tax is for government to try to allay net asset disparities between different groups?
If this becomes too extreme, the society will collapse. A broken engine makes no money and has no benefits.

One of the reasons for Rome's collapse is that people just left the polity.
Sumeria and Babylon nearly collapsed several times due to people just up and abandoning their lands and debts.
I think the purpose for taxation simply is domination, not dominion. Here (in trust kaw) we have an example of a mental model being created and thrust upon people without their knowledge, therefore without their consent. I'm speaking about trusts in general, not merely deeds of trust.

I became very excited when, upon reading the roles of various persons in a trust, I realized that one man can hold more than one office in a trust. That is something I knew beforehand, but it suddenly became crystal clear. I don't want to interrupt the flow of this thread, but I have to mention that we hold FRN's in trust. Redeeming them in lawful money changes the trust. I'm sorry for revisiting what is probably old news for you, but I'm having a moment of clarity.

Now then, if society collapses because certain groups of people holding positions of power within it are engaging in dishonest and self-aggrandizing behavior, so be it. Perhaps societal collapse could be avoided, but that would require more people to understand their role in the overall societal trust. How many take the time to do that? And how could they know they're understanding correctly?

The trust model is useful for those in power. In fact, it appears to be the engine of domination in society to me. When I discovered that all property vests in the state, supposedly for my benefit, I have to say I was a bit perturbed by that. The sovereign gathers taxes at all checkpoints in the trust, and for what? To assert dominion over people, not merely things. That is radically evil in my estimation.

shikamaru
01-13-13, 04:56 PM
I think the purpose for taxation simply is domination, not dominion. Here (in trust kaw) we have an example of a mental model being created and thrust upon people without their knowledge, therefore without their consent. I'm speaking about trusts in general, not merely deeds of trust.

Taxes are tribute.
A tax system is a tributary system.

Now then, if society collapses because certain groups of people holding positions of power within it are engaging in dishonest and self-aggrandizing behavior, so be it. Perhaps societal collapse could be avoided, but that would require more people to understand their role in the overall societal trust. How many take the time to do that? And how could they know they're understanding correctly?

Government is a public trust.
A public trust is synonymous with charitable trust.
The trust will be formed by declaration. A public trust established by "the People" typically takes the form of a constitution.

The trust model is useful for those in power. In fact, it appears to be the engine of domination in society to me. When I discovered that all property vests in the state, supposedly for my benefit, I have to say I was a bit perturbed by that. The sovereign gathers taxes at all checkpoints in the trust, and for what? To assert dominion over people, not merely things. That is radically evil in my estimation.

Society seems more like a pyramid to me.
Pyramids are for purposes of separating energies.

For example in a corporation, benefits and goodies tend to flow upward while burdens and duties tend to flow downward.
This is separation of the energies of rights, benefits from duties and obligations.

If I plant a tree, its fruits are my reward. In the aforementioned scenario, the rights, benefits, duties, and obligations are vested in the same entity.