PDA

View Full Version : David Wynn MILLER speaks out in 2012

David Merrill
01-16-13, 03:49 PM
I listened in fascination for the first three segments. Then the key sunk in. This man admits that he spent seven years without a wink of sleep! No sleep equals hallucinations and that kind of delirium creates vivid memories where the insomniac will recall the elaborate scenarios as if they were actual events. I am tempted to hire a private investigator to find out if he is really 64 years old? It seems to me that sleep loss would work the other way around and he would look much older.

He wanders into conspiracy theory and states a lot of facts designed to dazzle that are simply untrue. But there is a fascinating aspect to the delirium that I can relate to from my own experiences of (Fourier) transformation, noise having underlying patterns. I spent all the time I intend to up to Part 6 but heard at least three allusions to the number 72. The Number 72 is code for miracles in the Bible (Exodus 14:19-23 each verse is exactly 72 Hebrew letters). I adjusted the Table of Relative Weights on naturally occurring isotopes and found the best standard for resonance in reality (physical existence) is Germanium 72 (and Gadolinium 157). Key to understanding the mental archetype though is the pentagram. We have adopted the Babylonian model for a circle to be 360 Degrees. We divide that easily into four sections of 90 degrees. A pentagram is of course 72 degrees. I have taken this a step further in that there are five cube sum number locks - five and only five.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4255/monumentsfibonaccispira.jpg

This opens up alarming possibilities in prime number redaction that could reduce the time required to solve a viable RSA Factoring Algorithm (http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2146/rsafactoringalgorithmfo.jpg) and terminate electronic banking security (http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1632/20yearsofattacksonthers.pdf). Recall - Sneakers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlKDkTbUFhU)? - Instead of TOO MANY SECRETS - NO MORE SECRETS. I am able to make some very convincing connections with David's technology especially when he elaborates about Quantum Language (http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6653/statecourtprayer.pdf).

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Resonance3.gif

In summary I have reason to doubt the validity of many of these experiences described by David Wynn in their fullness. I have observed delirium tremors first hand and it is really quite amazing to watch a man in an agreed upon environment who thinks that he is somewhere else entirely. A police officer for example can easily be another authority figure like a soldier etc. So I do not disqualify that David Wynn MILLER is the Emperor of Hawaii as voted in by 72 Royal Families, I just have my reasons to doubt that to be true. My doubts are largely based on the man's admitted lack of sleep.

Of course I believe that a good night's sleep is essential for physical and mental restoration and health. I have even been quoted saying that God is between our dreams. I believe that in the stillness when our egos are completely dissolved, we find a sort of communion with our Source and that is what restores us for a new day of experience.

Additionally the only other “Mason” I have heard awarded a Degree above 33rd Degree was a fellow on Prophecy Club named William (Bill) SCHNOEBLIN. With no small anxiety after hearing his Christian take on the secret fraternity I approached the Mason Museum and Library. I have proven, to myself anyway, that the Masons are not capable of the many evil atrocities SCHNOEBLIN was accusing. [Rebecca BROWN relied heavily on SCHNOEBLIN’s accounts to accuse the Masons (Brotherhood) of skinning infants alive in elaborate ceremonies.] Now that these two are grouped together in that aspect, I believe the high Degree award is falsification. I have never seen anything like that in the Mason Archives.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Wynn Miller 24 videos posted about Jan 1, 2013

1 youtube.com/watch?v=ymIcYjEnVuc
2 youtube.com/watch?v=KqaeGz7t19Y
3 youtube.com/watch?v=jcOGNkNhexs
4 youtube.com/watch?v=vmj-VBG-JvI
5 youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaK9ZXDgak
6 youtube.com/watch?v=u-HJQHF3USY
7 youtube.com/watch?v=bwXjkvh56T0
8 youtube.com/watch?v=4WlKKjCl510
9 youtube.com/watch?v=osoYDkkRxW0
10 youtube.com/watch?v=HW0VEqMv084
11 youtube.com/watch?v=GwxsxK85NLw
12 youtube.com/watch?v=aXpoKgfnUec
13 youtube.com/watch?v=WfLkCHJuSpk
14 youtube.com/watch?v=_shL6RuILms
15 youtube.com/watch?v=-3wgCjXru5g
16 youtube.com/watch?v=Psllwd--Rqs
17 youtube.com/watch?v=o1MflGIp9Ok
18 youtube.com/watch?v=3pSjikBPoZ4
19 youtube.com/watch?v=-TV5egZjbmg
20 youtube.com/watch?v=LnPCTWjgcf0
21 youtube.com/watch?v=ErWakBYt__o There is some blank audio on this one.
22 youtube.com/watch?v=QyltK73NcP8
23 youtube.com/watch?v=i28ibmBXsJw
24 youtube.com/watch?v=juOYICu1i1g

P.S. I see similarities in my studies of A Course in Miracles. MKULTRA (Project 130) with Bill THETFORD and his victim/channel Helen SCHUCMAN produced the only unredacted product of LSD dosing. Even so it is difficult to see until you realize that professional psychologists universally recognize that Voices, especially of Jesus CHRIST are a result of insanity or psychotomimetic drugs (http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5245/psychotomimeticdrugs.jpg). My point I guess is that I recognize there to be a certain outlet for global mental archetypes like the Christ Mind, if you will. I think of David Wynn MILLER as another example of this, albeit his hallucinagenic state is caused by lack of sleep.

If any one of these items about TITLE are true, or even if not - David Wynn MILLER is certainly a very fascinating specimen of human genius! Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ErWakBYt__o#t=508s).

David Merrill
01-16-13, 04:12 PM
Suitors with a true judgment (http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3075/defaultjudgment.pdf) properly published should be able to recognize the truth in David's words Right Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ErWakBYt__o#t=712s).

allodial
01-16-13, 07:47 PM
As you can imagine, I have done quite an analysis on the works of David-Wynn:Miller. My first attempts at watching a multi-part video series of his made my intuition whince. Flags went off. For starters, he has advocated writing in all caps (i.e. what some might consider to be the equivalent of dead letters). Commands to military officers are given in all caps. In private discussions about DWM's Quantum Language I concur there is merit in mastering the intricacies of language. I can point out some very serious flaws or perplexities in even the UNITED NATIONS CHARTER that are just the same as found in certain documents from the late 1700s. One thing I agree with is the idea of using present tense words were applicable ("is" or "are") in documents--you know...overall making concise, clear writing in legal documents.

But to give an idea of the 'wild stories', in a video David Winn Miller suggested the idea of having mailed his associate or his friend having have mailed his associated internationally. Interesting thing, I decided to look into that. My findings is that the UPU/USPS isn't authorized to ship livestock. Thus, I derived that postmasters aren't delegated authority over transport, shipping of livestock. The USPS is restricted to parcels, packages of printer matter, goods, by-products of manufacturer, artifices. The USPS isn't authorized to ship men or cattle or mammals--perhaps that is because all UPU postmasters lacks such authority.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/guidelines/animals.html

His Quantum Language is interesting but I suspect strong mastery of English language and linguistics overall is probably a more directly fruitful endeavor. I wouldn't utterly discount the Quantum Language theory of his.

Even so it is difficult to see until you realize that professional psychologists universally recognize that Voices, especially of Jesus CHRIST are a result of insanity or psychotomimetic drugs.

Actually, the body being set up like an antenna, hearing thoughts and picking up emotions or vibrations from afar is possible. Not to mention things like the microwave auditory effect. (Likely, the very same psychologists believe in imaginary things.)

On the topic of sleep, its been suggested that the spirit gets a break from the physical world for recharging the body during sleep. On that notion, he should be utterly exhausted without sleep.

David Merrill
01-16-13, 09:02 PM
Thanks Allodial;

I am speaking along those lines but do not want to get into bashing him. The human antenna dot connects well with what I am saying about spirit and Holy Spirit.

This from the LSD-induced (MKULTRA) psychotomimetic delirium of Helen:

IX. The Extension of the Kingdom

T-7.IX.1. Only you can limit your creative power, but God wills to release it. 2 He no more wills you to deprive yourself of your creations than He wills to deprive Himself of His. 3 Do not withhold your gifts to the Sonship, or you withhold yourself from God! 4 Selfishness is of the ego, but Self-fullness is of spirit because that is how God created it. 5 The Holy Spirit is in the part of the mind that lies between the ego and the spirit, mediating between them always in favor of the spirit. 6 To the ego this is partiality, and it responds as if it were being sided against. 7 To spirit this is truth, because it knows its fullness and cannot conceive of any part from which it is excluded.

I have pointed out some of the similarities in federal court. The suitor executing a Libel of Review counterclaim simply understands that no federal judge can be a taxpayer too. The President may be able to ignore that conflict of interest but I teach the new suitor not to. At filing the suitor always asks, Is this an Article III judge? - Already knowing the answer is no. It is an Article I administrative judge; not Article III. Article III is for states and foreign consuls. - Diversity of citizenship and the clerk cannot recognize that diversity but still must file the foreign default judgment.

It is so much more pragmatic than David's elaborate delusions of grandeur. Interestingly though, he is able to get some of the same results for the exact same reasons. He seems to build up a God-complex much as Helen did. That is my point about posting this thread. I do not want to display the egotistical nature to promote it, but rather to extract the useful components.

Regards,

David Merrill.

allodial
01-17-13, 05:27 AM
You might find this helpful. I recall doing quite a study on the origins of the likes of parliamentary bodies and courts and such. While it might be quite shockingly astonishingly to some, a superior or a supreme court is very much like a parliamentary body i.e. they are both legislative at least to some extent (I could likely convince you that any superior court is in fact no less a legislative body than, say, the English/UK/British Parliament ).

Clerk and Diversity of Citizenship: A clerk not being able to recognize diversity of citizenship gives the impression that such clerk is not vested with consular powers or natures (i.e. insular only). That could be revealing a lot about the district court. The U.S. Court of Claims or whatever its called might be a more appropriate venue for some matters.

Taxpayers, Treasury and District Courts: I had a conversation with a court clerk or deputy thereof who indicated that the district courts do not mingle with the US Department of the Treasury as far as how they manage or hold funds. From what I recall its something like a fund that exists that the chief justice or the judges manages and that the judges do not draw any delegations from the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury. That doesn't necessarily speak of them individually being taxpayers or not.

Now back to superior, supreme or high courts and the likes of say the British Parliament. My basis for this notion is that the English curia regis and the related legislative body to have the same or similar roots. As in, the likes of a Parliament was also the King's Court--you know "one stop" or "all in one". But over time came a bit of 'diversification'. It might take some time to overcome conditioning for some to get this clearly, but a Supreme Court or a Superior Court as a mini legislative body is not at all far fetched. :) What is interesting is that if a legislative body were to disappear or be disbanded, a superior or supreme court could effectively carry legislative powers

A 'de jure' court would typically carry with it sovereign prerogative while a 'de facto' court might not. Same might go for a parliamentary body.

Under martial law times a President of the United States probably loses certain powers as a built-in protective mechanism and also by operation of well-established laws re: states, sovereignty and the like.

In 1863 (AFTER THE ONSET OF THE US CIVIL WAR), Congress added a tenth justice to the Supreme Court. John Catron died May 30, 1865 at the age of 79. Upon Catron’s death, Congress eliminated his seat from the Supreme Court under the Judicial Circuits Act as a way to prevent President Andrew Johnson from appointing any new justices. Then in 1866, at the behest of Chief Justice Chase, Congress passed an act providing that the next three justices to retire would not be replaced, which would thin the bench to seven justices by attrition. Consequently, one seat was removed in 1866 and a second in 1867. In 1869, however, the Circuit Judges Act returned the number of justices to nine, where it has since remained. (Source (http://carl-leonard.com/2013/01/07/when-this-u-s-supreme-court-justice-died-congress-eliminated-his-seat-to-prevent-the-president-from-appointing-another-justice-now-we-know-em/))

Note: in 1836 is when the number of US Supreme Court Justices was raised from 7 to 9. Currently 7 States are represented in the US Supreme Court (New York twice; Mass. twice makes for 7).

David Merrill
01-17-13, 10:17 AM
Interesting.

Are you applying this to MILLER?

shikamaru
01-17-13, 01:52 PM
I only recently learned that the Parliament of England was a legislative AND judicial body.

The House of Commons ceased hearing petitions in 1399.
The House of Lords (Law Lords) had their court jurisdiction abolished/transferred in 2009

A judiciary body has always held quasi-legislative powers.

Check this out!

Parliament of the United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_the_United_Kingdom)

Prior to the opening of the Supreme Court in October 2009 the House of Lords also performed a judicial role through the Law Lords.

Crazy, huh?
You never hear anything about either a judiciary or legislative body possessing both judicial and legislative powers simultaneously ....

Might get those who believe in separation of powers or those who have grievances against "legislating from the bench" excited :D.

If you think about it, U.S. Congress has a quasi-judicial power which is used at times.

David Merrill
01-17-13, 03:17 PM
I think in America we call it Administrative Government. This rumor (on the other thread) that the Bar took 200 years to "take hold" in America is likely marked by the State Administrative Acts of the 1960's. I have all that about Colorado on disk here.

I am missing it though, what MILLER said that struck a chord...

Please keep a notepad handy while you watch the video segments so that you can cite the Part and Minute Mark. I am really fascinated by this classical paranoia complete with delusions of grandeur. I am of course no psychologist but in my layman opinion it fits the bill. The similarities of hallucinations and the Voice (Jesus CHRIST/Christ Mind) experienced by Helen SCHUCMAN and some of my observations out on the fringe are quite intriguing to me.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1886/magnachartaaba.jpg

This service by the AMA at the Magna Charta Monument (near the Middle Temple (http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/241/middletemple.jpg) and International Bar Association) has always struck me as more of a memorial or funeral.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/8121/magnachartamemorial.jpg

allodial
01-17-13, 05:37 PM

allodial
01-17-13, 05:40 PM
Interesting.

Are you applying this to MILLER?

More general in application in relation to Libel of Review, et. al. However, there is likely applicability to some of what David Wynn Miller, hereinafter "DWM", says. This for perspective: There was an episode of a court TV show, I hardly watch TV but I dont recally if I saw it directly or it was related to me. However, the allegation is that when one of the parties to the case used the word "actually", allegedly the judge stopped to strike "actually" from the record. The thing about DWM I dont discount him because I tend to give most anyone 'the time of day' in my court. Like you probably do, I see some relevance even if a very tiny bit in what he is discussing and the remedies I have effected or would promote. In fiction systems, the language perhaps cannot be strong, solid or formidable so that the attorneys can avoid perjury or dishonesty (yes in New Zealand and other places there are dishonesty statutes) charges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErWakBYt__o&feature=player_detailpage#t=1510s

Note what DWM says about the insurer not wanting to allow anything but DEAD on the plane. He is revealing if not telling or rather simply perhaps touching upon some truth. But IMHO its a truth that one has to decipher. Perhaps you have to be playing Monopoly to get on a Monopoly flight? The ICAO is effectively a United Nations member States creature. Perhaps in between the lines is the limitation on authority of the airline and of the State which created it? Similarly, was related long ago that a banker told a man that they don't open bank accounts for men. Made sense to me. It might be worth noting that military officers/enlisted are widely regarded to be civilly dead. The President as Commander In Chief is a 4-star commissioned officer, no?

I dunno if anyone else noticed but seems only States have circuit courts. After the Constitution was "adopted", the Federal (SINGULAR) State called "United States" or "United States of America" or "the Union" was given a formal charter. Whatcha know, it got circuit courts after that. Surprise! The Constitution of 1788 is said to have taken effect come March 4, 1789. The Judiciary Act was adopted September 24, 1789.

The Act created the Office of Attorney General, whose primary responsibility was to represent the United States before the Supreme court. The Act also created a United States District Clerk, a United States Attorney, and a United States Marshal for each judicial district.(source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judiciary_Act_of_1789))

The Office of Attorney General is prima facie evidence of the United States of America or United States or Union existing as a singular state.

My general analysis came down to: tidbits of truth scattered in but lots of distraction.
[QUOTE=David Merrill;9468]I think in America we call it Administrative Governm

shikamaru
01-17-13, 07:19 PM
This rumor (on the other thread) that the Bar took 200 years to "take hold" in America....

I don't do rumors generally.
If it is such, I preface my statements.

A History of the American Bar (http://books.google.com/books?id=o00aAAAAYAAJ&dq=History%20of%20the%20American%20Bar&pg=PR3#v=onepage&q=History%20of%20the%20American%20Bar&f=false) by Charles Warren

For many years during the colonies and sometime afterwards, there was "law without lawyers".

David Merrill
01-17-13, 10:01 PM
Indeed in Colorado according to the constitution I can be a lawyer if I have a couple lawyers witness me "Learned in the Law". I meant no offense. The "rumor" would be that it took 200 years, meaning around 1976. The Administrative Acts were pretty complete among the States about 1969. That is why I called upon the R-word.

shikamaru
01-18-13, 01:38 PM
Indeed in Colorado according to the constitution I can be a lawyer if I have a couple lawyers witness me "Learned in the Law". I meant no offense. The "rumor" would be that it took 200 years, meaning around 1976. The Administrative Acts were pretty complete among the States about 1969. That is why I called upon the R-word.

None taken.

There are the terms country lawyer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_lawyer), "reading law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_law)", and "admission to the bar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admission_to_the_bar_in_the_United_States)" ......

There are also federal bar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bar_Association) and state bar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_bar_association) associations.

There are other bar associations as well including student bar organizations.

The first national bar association is the American Bar Association (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bar_Association) established in 1878.
The National Bar Association (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bar_Association) was originally formed by African-American attorneys because the ABA would not accept them. It was established in 1925

Bar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admission_to_the_bar_in_the_United_States#Terminol ogy) and bench have some similarities, otherwise, bar is the whole body of lawyers of a given group.

You may find those terms useful.

In reading that book, A History of the American Bar, there was a federal bar in 1789 for the U.S. Supreme Court.

A national bar organization had not been established until the late 1880s.
Where there are a group of attorneys or a court, a bar may be established.

David Merrill
01-18-13, 02:45 PM
It would seem that the Bar actually captured the judiciary in early 1933 just before FDR's inauguration:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5736/coloradobar1.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1084/coloradobar2k.jpg

David Merrill
01-18-13, 02:48 PM
P.S. One suitor got a county judge to admit that he is an active attorney in open court. He actually explained that all county judges had to be in good standing with the Bar Association and the Supreme Court is of course the administration of the Bar. Then he wrote a letter recusing himself for Conflict of Interest...

shikamaru
01-18-13, 05:30 PM
I forgot one.... don't forget the American Inns of Court .....

David Merrill
01-21-13, 11:53 AM
I forgot one.... don't forget the American Inns of Court .....

Interesting you should mention...

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety1.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety1.mp3
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety2.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety2.mp3
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety3.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_CrownTempleSociety3.mp3

David Merrill
02-01-13, 05:04 AM
Here is a current David Wynn MILLER case. (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImSlRjNXZOT29Zb1E/edit?usp=sharing) I have attached the docket report.

Here is an opinion from a 2011 Hawaii case (dismissed). (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImQWNKT0FxQzIzMWc/edit?usp=sharing)

Chex
02-01-13, 02:12 PM
P.S. One suitor got a county judge to admit that he is an active attorney in open court. He actually explained that all county judges had to be in good standing with the Bar Association and the Supreme Court is of course the administration of the Bar. Then he wrote a letter recusing himself for Conflict of Interest...

Funny you should say that. I contested a parking ticket years ago through the mail. The verdict gave the judges name on it. I looked up the judge and found out he was an esquire. Knowing he cannot represent me I called him at his office anyway. I told him about it and he remembered. He said I can’t represent you I charged you with that ticket. I told him I don’t care lets go to the address on the ticket, take pictures showing the court I was wrongly convicted by a judge in a court of law so I can get my money back. He said you can’t hire me. I said I be at your office in an hour.

David Merrill
02-02-13, 01:32 AM
Funny you should say that. I contested a parking ticket years ago through the mail. The verdict gave the judges name on it. I looked up the judge and found out he was an esquire. Knowing he cannot represent me I called him at his office anyway. I told him about it and he remembered. He said I can’t represent you I charged you with that ticket. I told him I don’t care lets go to the address on the ticket, take pictures showing the court I was wrongly convicted by a judge in a court of law so I can get my money back. He said you can’t hire me. I said I be at your office in an hour.

That is a laugh! I told the judge who convicted me of traffic stuff I charged $200/hour and then got work release with that judge as my employer. The first day of work release I was required to go get a signature on a form, from my employer. I was in jail up in the mountains and by the time I got to the courthouse I hear that he suddenly came down with laryngitis and was scrambling around on the floor finding other judges to take his docket for the day. He was gone when I arrived!

David Merrill
02-15-13, 04:13 PM
This Libel of Review (Yisrael) (http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8273/usavfredfrancis.pdf) has been laundered through David Wynn MILLER's Quantum Language - at least the Refusal for Cause at the end.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5169/r4cstamp.jpg

Whether that had any effect or not the USA has vacated its federal felonies!

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/225/docketreport21213termin.jpg

george
02-09-15, 05:49 AM
I looked into this guy back when this thread was first started and yes the far out stories turned me off (I did watch all those videos)

anyway, Im watching this newer one now and it is not as freaky. it does have some fantastic claims that should be verifiable or not if true. and if they are true this is a HUGE Game changer.

not sure if anyone else wants to revisit but here it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdFDH3g0Ipo

so now, to be honest I find just the concept of linguistic mathematics quite interesting itself but where he seems to be going with it makes it even more so.