PDA

View Full Version : Warranty Deed issues

eros
01-24-13, 08:11 PM
Being not new but rarely posting except at the old SJC, I know seek opinions if so inclined:

Lets say I sold a property to a man with owner finance and the man defaults on the note and deed of trust. The man wishes to avoid foreclosure and such and wishes to convey the property by warranty deed.

If you so with please provide opinions or fact as to the most certain path that may lead to higher claims on the land besides the Warranty Deed alone.

History: My first foray was "GOODBYE APRIL 15TH" at least twenty years ago. Since, have reviewed and attempted to figure my lot on the face of earth including careful reveiw of most literature concerning estates of land.

Hint: What is the best way to be "given" a deed in this situation. Remain the fact that I will do proper diligence subsequent to the fact of reception of the deed. Please be specific with your opinion or fact.

Merci,

R.G the son of J.s

David Merrill
01-24-13, 10:24 PM
Being not new but rarely posting except at the old SJC, I know seek opinions if so inclined:

Lets say I sold a property to a man with owner finance and the man defaults on the note and deed of trust. The man wishes to avoid foreclosure and such and wishes to convey the property by warranty deed.

If you so with please provide opinions or fact as to the most certain path that may lead to higher claims on the land besides the Warranty Deed alone.

History: My first foray was "GOODBYE APRIL 15TH" at least twenty years ago. Since, have reviewed and attempted to figure my lot on the face of earth including careful reveiw of most literature concerning estates of land.

Hint: What is the best way to be "given" a deed in this situation. Remain the fact that I will do proper diligence subsequent to the fact of reception of the deed. Please be specific with your opinion or fact.

Merci,

R.G the son of J.s

Welcome Eros;

I only have a very simplistic understanding of warranty deeds. There are folks on this board who are quite experienced though.

Is French your first language?

shikamaru
01-24-13, 11:49 PM

Merci,

R.G the son of J.s

Deeds are color of title.

eros
01-25-13, 07:52 PM
As R4C is hard enough alone, adding other issues beyond that is enough to be demanding on my grey matter.

For the meantime it may be best to encompass all that I have learned and proceed from that standpoint.

So,

1. Obtain Warranty Deed, but do not record Yet

2. Update the patent

3. Identify the new owner

4. Record the documents.

Maybe it is best to leave the recording portion out of this and go after the nexus question of contract with the "State".

If a piece of ground is not registered or recorded then the old lessor will get the tax bill. I assume eventually the bill will be sold and the sherriff will come to claim the kings land.

Merci,

R.G the son of J.S

eros
01-25-13, 08:17 PM
As previous folks have mentioned it may be best to accept with qualified language and not provide open season. This is perfect.

On a side note, I could spend a lot of time understanding soem of the concepts presented on this and other forums, yet find the average joe six pack on the street has absolutely no recollection of anything of merit.

R.G the son of J.S

allodial
01-26-13, 02:45 AM

Merci,

R.G the son of J.s

If you sold the property with a mortgage on it, the deed of trust is likely a contract to hold the 'marketable title' in the property in trust until the mortgage is paid off. A deed of trust is akin to the term "trust declaration" meaning there will be a grantor, trustee and a beneficiary and some kind of res/thing in the 'trust estate'. The terms contract for deed, assumption of mortgage and quitclaim deed come to mind if you are looking to take it over again. Not sure of the circumstances.

shikamaru
01-26-13, 12:52 PM
As R4C is hard enough alone, adding other issues beyond that is enough to be demanding on my grey matter.

For the meantime it may be best to encompass all that I have learned and proceed from that standpoint.

So,

1. Obtain Warranty Deed, but do not record Yet

2. Update the patent

3. Identify the new owner

4. Record the documents.

Maybe it is best to leave the recording portion out of this and go after the nexus question of contract with the "State".

If a piece of ground is not registered or recorded then the old lessor will get the tax bill. I assume eventually the bill will be sold and the sherriff will come to claim the kings land.

Merci,

R.G the son of J.S

Before you do anything, how much study have you put into property law, land law, trust law, feudalism, and commercial law?

Yes, you will need all of that, so that you know exactly what you are doing. The intersects are MANY.

Patents are not updated. That is the purpose of the deed. The deed COLORS who the possessor of the patent is. This is the reason for having a complete ABSTRACT OF TITLE in addition to the land patent (or land grant). The abstract shows an unbroken chain of ownership. The patent is as is and will not be altered, hence the coloring.

In addition to the patent; abstract of title; and deed, you'll want your sandwich of papers to be full.

Think of this as your land portfolio with regard to your title or titles to land.

You will also want to obtain:

- the plat (cadastral) map
- all treaties having bearing on your property (Northwest Ordinance, Land Ordinances, Land Acts, Indian treaties, etc.). Certified copies.
- the federal statutory laws having bearing on the patent at the time of its origination.

Were your lands once apart of the public domain? Located in one of the 13 original colonies? Texas? Tennessee? West Virginia?

Avoid any state patents of land. Those are losers.

There will be lots of administrative actions you'll need to take i.e. :

- Discharging any mortgages and liens on the property.
- Discharging any bonds written against your land with your land as collateral for government's funding operations.
- Discontinuation of insurance.
- Removal of the land from registration.
- Privatization of services i.e. water, heating, cooling, electricity, etc. (These are benefits of/from government).
- Disclaiming any government benefits you may receive from them.

If we want to extend this further with regard to title to lands, you may also seek to pursue the mineral, riparian, and whatever other rights have been spun off from the land.

TITLE is a bundle of rights. OWNERSHIP can have burdens or duties attached thereto.
Also, the POLITICAL STATUS of the OWNER will have impact as well.

My opinion is the registration makes the land and its appurtenances a registered security for purposes of securitization.
For giggles, obtain the CAFRs of the municipality, county, districts, and State the land is located within.
The several sentences above just took our conversation from land law to finance and commercial law.

Lots of studying to do. Keep at it.

shikamaru
01-26-13, 12:55 PM
On a side note, I could spend a lot of time understanding soem of the concepts presented on this and other forums, yet find the average joe six pack on the street has absolutely no recollection of anything of merit.

Let he who is deceived, be deceived.

shikamaru
02-01-13, 07:12 PM
No return post ??

shikamaru
02-03-13, 02:06 PM
Well, this thread flamed out =(.

Chex
02-03-13, 05:21 PM
Let’s rekindle it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Nh7UgAprdpM&NR=1

eros
02-26-13, 04:36 PM
Before you do anything, how much study have you put into property law, land law, trust law, feudalism, and commercial law?

Yes, you will need all of that, so that you know exactly what you are doing. The intersects are MANY.

Patents are not updated. That is the purpose of the deed. The deed COLORS who the possessor of the patent is. This is the reason for having a complete ABSTRACT OF TITLE in addition to the land patent (or land grant). The abstract shows an unbroken chain of ownership. The patent is as is and will not be altered, hence the coloring.

In addition to the patent; abstract of title; and deed, you'll want your sandwich of papers to be full.

Think of this as your land portfolio with regard to your title or titles to land.

You will also want to obtain:

- the plat (cadastral) map
- all treaties having bearing on your property (Northwest Ordinance, Land Ordinances, Land Acts, Indian treaties, etc.). Certified copies.
- the federal statutory laws having bearing on the patent at the time of its origination.

Were your lands once apart of the public domain? Located in one of the 13 original colonies? Texas? Tennessee? West Virginia?

Avoid any state patents of land. Those are losers.

There will be lots of administrative actions you'll need to take i.e. :

- Discharging any mortgages and liens on the property.
- Discharging any bonds written against your land with your land as collateral for government's funding operations.
- Discontinuation of insurance.
- Removal of the land from registration.
- Privatization of services i.e. water, heating, cooling, electricity, etc. (These are benefits of/from government).
- Disclaiming any government benefits you may receive from them.

If we want to extend this further with regard to title to lands, you may also seek to pursue the mineral, riparian, and whatever other rights have been spun off from the land.

TITLE is a bundle of rights. OWNERSHIP can have burdens or duties attached thereto.
Also, the POLITICAL STATUS of the OWNER will have impact as well.

My opinion is the registration makes the land and its appurtenances a registered security for purposes of securitization.
For giggles, obtain the CAFRs of the municipality, county, districts, and State the land is located within.
The several sentences above just took our conversation from land law to finance and commercial law.

Lots of studying to do. Keep at it.

Please excuse the delay with the post return as at the moment and prior to today I have seemed to be held in a state of other affairs. certainly I have studied much in relation to Land and the information provided has helped as well.

But as I stated I drafted a grant deed with warrants that was executed by the parties with interest. Along with the grant deed I wish to strenghten my position on the land but it is still very unclear how to proceed. I will continue to study and try to figure a way to obtain a stronger position.

For instance, should the grant deed be recorded with other documents discussed? Or should this be left off the registration rolls?

Lastly, I have certainly looked at many a set of information to aide in the discovery of freedom and have come to the conclusion that pure avoidance is the best first measure to freedom. Is that cowardly?

I honor all your responses.

Michael Joseph
02-27-13, 02:57 AM
Any DEED is subject to the Feudatory Clogs that is conveyed with the First Deed that was issued forth from the King[dom]. See that a People place their Trust in a King and that means all Estates are in the Throne or you might say Mediately in the King. Therefore any DEED is QUALIFIED in FEE. Which is a way of saying the Grantor can only convey that which was Granted to said Grantor. Unless the Grantor is holding the First Charter Deed, then said Grantor's deed is subject to all of the Feudatory Clogs that are associated with the succession of deed since the first deed.

So then the question remains how did the Grantee [supposedly you] get possession of Land? I use the term land in its legal sense - which includes a line to the center of the earth and all structures erected upon said Land which is bounded upon the Earth. Land therefore is NOT Earth. Land depends on Survey. And Survey begs within what Kingdom.

So then again, how did you come to gain possession of said Land? Was it Quit Claimed to Grantee? Sheriff's Deed? Bargain and Sale Deed? General Warranty Deed?

I believe we are dealing with Usufruct and more specifically my interest in said Usufruct. So then my interest or right is property. And I can transfer my Right or Interest into Trust. The Res or Corpus becomes my Right or Interest in the Real Estate. [Royal that is]. Perhaps I should like to split the titles to said Right or Interest - okay so fine - I have done nothing to impair the Real Estate.

It is my opinion that BOTH the Legal and the Equitable Titles are in the State in FIRST MIDDLE LAST [Vessel in Commerce]. But I being with an access easement [Birth Certificate] have access to that Estate in my Interest in the Usufruct. Therefore, I might transfer my interest into Trust. Perhaps I should allow the Trustee to hold both the titles [legal/equity] and I desire just the personal property estate in the avails, proceed and profits in the rents derived from the USE of the LAND.

Every DEED is a Trust Indenture. Used to be that the Grantees were called JOINT TENANTS IN COMMON.

If you were a Head of State, Excellency, then you would be with your own Register. Therein secures your law form. It is the opinion of this writer that I have always been without the United States and therefore I am a foreignor - and NOT a person of the United States but FIRST MIDDLE LAST is a person of the United States and is a United States Citizen [subject].

FIRST MIDDLE LAST by: signature

its those little words that matter so much "by". I prefer the term PRIVACY. But the more I learn the more I think that we are not using what has been granted correctly and as such we are spoiled as a Trustee in Tort - Trustee de son tort. He torts the estate; therefore, let him be liable for his tort.

The Eagle looks left and right - but there is a middle path. This path is a special Order where the Kingdom and the Priesthood are in One. Furthermore, so too is the Birthright in said One. This is a sovereign Order established even before the Heavens and the Earth were created.

Shalom,
MJ

eros
02-27-13, 09:03 PM
My head swims with legalese speak, plans and procedures. It will be sometime until I can certify I understand my standing.

It is quite hard for this unlearned subject to fully understand that which was written, but attempt to do so. If the Birth Cert is an access yet you are not a US Person does the Birth Cert affirm that you are a US PERSON unless rebutted?

Maybe there might be another way to "notify" about ownership changes such as newspaper or other notices about the "deed"?

I could simply amass all the information and documents and retain them without a public registration recordation. Then, if problems occur present the documents.

Thanks,

R.G.

shikamaru
03-03-13, 12:37 PM
But as I stated I drafted a grant deed with warrants that was executed by the parties with interest. Along with the grant deed I wish to strenghten my position on the land but it is still very unclear how to proceed. I will continue to study and try to figure a way to obtain a stronger position.

For instance, should the grant deed be recorded with other documents discussed? Or should this be left off the registration rolls?

Why are you trying to re-invent the wheel when there is a perfectly good one existing already?

What type of deed do you have from the State? Warranty? Bargain and sale? Quit-claim?
This will be your start. Either begin assembling your title abstract or have an abstractor do it for you.
Your acquisition of the first-title deed (land patent) depends on which state you are in. Are you in one of the original 13 colonies? Was your State created out of the public lands of the United States?
Don't forget all treatises and federal statutory law affecting your patent at its origination.

Lastly, I have certainly looked at many a set of information to aide in the discovery of freedom and have come to the conclusion that pure avoidance is the best first measure to freedom. Is that cowardly?

This is an excellent assessment, in my opinion. I tenure the same outlook.
Avoid controversy. Remain in honor when handling public affairs. Keep you evidence repositories hot, up-to-date, and ready to rock. Administer your personal affairs competently.

shikamaru
03-03-13, 12:56 PM
My head swims with legalese speak, plans and procedures.

If your head is swimming, more study is needed.

If the Birth Cert is an access yet you are not a US Person does the Birth Cert affirm that you are a US PERSON unless rebutted?

What is a ceritifcate?
What is a birth certificate?
What is the purpose of a birth certificate?
What is a US person?

Maybe there might be another way to "notify" about ownership changes such as newspaper or other notices about the "deed"?

I could simply amass all the information and documents and retain them without a public registration recordation. Then, if problems occur present the documents.

Save the noticing for when you have all your papers assembled and repository built.
Expect things to become really hot after the notice :D. Should generate lots of excitement!
So, have your ducks in a row ready to go.