PDA

View Full Version : People's Public Trust

walter
02-20-13, 05:49 PM
I have been seeing lots of "The People's Public Trust" info going around lately.
What does everyone think about it?

http://oppt-in.com/

http://www.peoplestrust1776.org/

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/18/all-corporations-banks-and-governments-lawfully-foreclosed-by-oppt/

shikamaru
02-20-13, 09:44 PM
I have been seeing lots of "The People's Public Trust" info going around lately.
What does everyone think about it?

http://oppt-in.com/

http://www.peoplestrust1776.org/

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/18/all-corporations-banks-and-governments-lawfully-foreclosed-by-oppt/

Scam .... possible honey pot.
I would avoid.

shikamaru
02-20-13, 09:49 PM
When Were Our Governments Corporatized?

It all started with the introduction of the Reserve Bank system. When the Federal Reserve Act was implemented in the United States in 1913, Congressman Charles Lindberg warned the US Congress in a Congressional Record dated, December 22, 1913 (vol. 51) that an inevitable consequence of instituting the Federal Reserve system was that – using their power to inflate and deflate an economy – corporations would take control.

Source: http://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/18/all-corporations-banks-and-governments-lawfully-foreclosed-by-oppt/

Now that right there is a load of bull ....

Compare and contrast it with this:

The first exception was, 'that, at the time of the offence charged, the United States were not a body corporate known in law.' But the Court are of a different opinion. From the moment of their association, the United States necessarily became a body corporate; for, there was no superior from whom that character could otherwise be derived. In England, the king, lords, and commons, are certainly a body corporate; and yet there never was any charter or statute, by which they were expressly so created.

Respublica v. Sweers (1779) (http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/1/41/case.html)

We've been dealing with corporations the entire time since all the way back to England.

I imagine the rest of the site has more of such nonsense as well ....

shikamaru
02-20-13, 09:55 PM
Can we forget James Timothy Turner and his Republic for the United States of America (RuSA)??

David Merrill
02-20-13, 09:58 PM
Check out this article (http://www.cfr.org/united-states/us-treasury-secretary-timothy-geithner-join-cfr-distinguished-fellow/p29929) about Timothy GEITHNER.

"We are thrilled to welcome Tim back to the Council on Foreign Relations," said CFR President Richard N. Haass. "Both at Treasury and at the New York Federal Reserve, Tim was a tireless, creative, and responsible custodian of the public trust. His coming to CFR only strengthens our capacity to produce thoughtful analysis of issues at the intersection of economic, political, and strategic developments."

Now look at the Custodians of the Record:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9579/templestonesmogandavid.jpg

Mason Museum - Washington DC (http://gwmemorial.org/).

Then examine Article VI of the Constitution.

(3) Oath to support constitution. The senators and representatives beforementioned, and the members of the several legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound, by oath or affirmation, to support this constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Now take a look at the trust within the trust (http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/29/washingtonsinaugurationi.pdf). (attached below) And note this sketch is of WASHINGTON's inauguration:

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/3177/nyfreemasonry.jpg

So you might ask yourself how can there be no religious test for any position in Government when there is a definite religious test to get into the Masons?

Are you starting to see the light?

shikamaru
02-20-13, 10:00 PM
Let's look at it like this as well....

The constitutions of the U.S. and the several States are public trusts.

How well are those going for anyone?

walter
02-22-13, 12:06 AM
It always seem to be that once a year there is something that comes out that sounds to good to be true.
Promising the moon.
Like Pastor Tony King did with the DTC.

Maybe the "peoples public trust" is the next one.

Let's look at it like this as well....

The constitutions of the U.S. and the several States are public trusts.

How well are those going for anyone?

They worked pretty darn good for the folks that signed them.

shikamaru
02-22-13, 09:30 PM
They worked pretty darn good for the folks that signed them.

Indeed ....

Michael Joseph
03-17-13, 10:55 PM
Scam .... possible honey pot.
I would avoid.

I like your style. Show me the Trust and I will then decide if i want to place my Trust in the OPPT. This is so basic.

So now, where were the UCC filings made? Were they made within a Sovereign States Registry? Now consider this in light of this so called OPPT. This OPPT might have its own UCC and its own Registry. If the filings are made in another's UCC well then see CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM......

§ 5-116. Choice of Law and Forum.

(a) The liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser for action or omission is governed by the law of the jurisdiction chosen by an agreement in the form of a record signed or otherwise authenticated by the affected parties in the manner provided in Section 5-104 or by a provision in the person's letter of credit, confirmation, or other undertaking. The jurisdiction whose law is chosen need not bear any relation to the transaction.

(b) Unless subsection (a) applies, the liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser for action or omission is governed by the law of the jurisdiction in which the person is located. The person is considered to be located at the address indicated in the person's undertaking. If more than one address is indicated, the person is considered to be located at the address from which the person's undertaking was issued. For the purpose of jurisdiction, choice of law, and recognition of interbranch letters of credit, but not enforcement of a judgment, all branches of a bank are considered separate juridical entities and a bank is considered to be located at the place where its relevant branch is considered to be located under this subsection.

(c) Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, the liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser is governed by any rules of custom or practice, such as the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits, to which the letter of credit, confirmation, or other undertaking is expressly made subject. If (i) this article would govern the liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser under subsection (a) or (b), (ii) the relevant undertaking incorporates rules of custom or practice, and (iii) there is conflict between this article and those rules as applied to that undertaking, those rules govern except to the extent of any conflict with the nonvariable provisions specified in Section 5-103(c).

(d) If there is conflict between this article and Article 3, 4, 4A, or 9, this article governs.

(e) The forum for settling disputes arising out of an undertaking within this article may be chosen in the manner and with the binding effect that governing law may be chosen in accordance with subsection (a).

=======

But lets just say the OPPT has filed their UCC filings in the United States - and they claim the United States is bankrupt and there is no government - IS THIS NOT DOUBLE MINDED?

Either the framers of this OPPT are ignorant or this is something other than it is being propounded. It is my contention it is the latter.

The OPPT have Trustees - sign up - and make them your Sovereigns! If there is just me and the Creator, then I am under the Creator's Law. And my status depends on my relationship with the Creator. So lets stop pretending! I don't need a catholic priest or any trustee to speak to the Creator for me. I desire to return to my mother's house and sit down under the Apple Tree.

Son_8:5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

Having said the foregoing, I would fully expect the masses to run like mad to something like OPPT. It sounds so good.

================================================== ============================

PEE WEE COAL vs U.S.A which shows you all of those Persons are the Children of the U.S. As such the U.S. has both the profits and the liability for its persons.

So then, you being free, Choose.

What? do I need another Moses to do this for my? Why don't I do it myself! Isn't that taking full liability for myself?

See now the OPPT is just MEDIATING a Trust Agreement For You. Just like Moses did for Israel.

continuing.....

Those who create Constitutions want to engage in commerce - therefor a Uniform Commercial Code - makes a level playing field - and it can be varied by agreement. Therefore all the States must have this in their code and they do.

Quoting Missouri Revised Statutes
Chapter 400
Uniform Commercial Code
Section 400-001.102

August 28, 2012

Purposes--rules of construction--variation by agreement.
400.1-102. (1) This chapter shall be liberally construed and applied to promote its underlying purposes and policies.
(2) Underlying purposes and policies of this chapter are
(a) to simplify, clarify and modernize the law governing commercial transactions;
(b) to permit the continued expansion of commercial practices through custom, usage and agreement of the parties;
(c) to make uniform the law among the various jurisdictions.
(3) The effect of provisions of this chapter may be varied by agreement, except as otherwise provided in this chapter and except that the obligations of good faith, diligence, reasonableness and care prescribed by this chapter may not be disclaimed by agreement but the parties may by agreement determine the standards by which the performance of such obligations is to be measured if such standards are not manifestly unreasonable.

(4) The presence in certain provisions of this chapter of the words "unless otherwise agreed" or words of similar import does not imply that the effect of other provisions may not be varied by agreement under subsection (3).

§ 1-302. Variation by Agreement.

(a) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (b) or elsewhere in [the Uniform Commercial Code], the effect of provisions of [the Uniform Commercial Code] may be varied by agreement.

(b) The obligations of good faith, diligence, reasonableness, and care prescribed by [the Uniform Commercial Code] may not be disclaimed by agreement. The parties, by agreement, may determine the standards by which the performance of those obligations is to be measured if those standards are not manifestly unreasonable. Whenever [the Uniform Commercial Code] requires an action to be taken within a reasonable time, a time that is not manifestly unreasonable may be fixed by agreement.

(c) The presence in certain provisions of [the Uniform Commercial Code] of the phrase "unless otherwise agreed", or words of similar import, does not imply that the effect of other provisions may not be varied by agreement under this section.

§ 5-116. Choice of Law and Forum.

(a) The liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser for action or omission is governed by the law of the jurisdiction chosen by an agreement in the form of a record signed or otherwise authenticated by the affected parties in the manner provided in Section 5-104 or by a provision in the person's letter of credit, confirmation, or other undertaking. The jurisdiction whose law is chosen need not bear any relation to the transaction.

(b) Unless subsection (a) applies, the liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser for action or omission is governed by the law of the jurisdiction in which the person is located. The person is considered to be located at the address indicated in the person's undertaking. If more than one address is indicated, the person is considered to be located at the address from which the person's undertaking was issued. For the purpose of jurisdiction, choice of law, and recognition of interbranch letters of credit, but not enforcement of a judgment, all branches of a bank are considered separate juridical entities and a bank is considered to be located at the place where its relevant branch is considered to be located under this subsection.

(c) Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, the liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser is governed by any rules of custom or practice, such as the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits, to which the letter of credit, confirmation, or other undertaking is expressly made subject. If (i) this article would govern the liability of an issuer, nominated person, or adviser under subsection (a) or (b), (ii) the relevant undertaking incorporates rules of custom or practice, and (iii) there is conflict between this article and those rules as applied to that undertaking, those rules govern except to the extent of any conflict with the nonvariable provisions specified in Section 5-103(c).

(d) If there is conflict between this article and Article 3, 4, 4A, or 9, this article governs.

(e) The forum for settling disputes arising out of an undertaking within this article may be chosen in the manner and with the binding effect that governing law may be chosen in accordance with subsection (a).

§ 5-103. Scope.

(c) With the exception of this subsection, subsections (a) and (d), Sections 5-102(a)(9) and (10), 5-106(d), and 5-114(d), and except to the extent prohibited in Sections 1-302 and 5-117(d), the effect of this article may be varied by agreement or by a provision stated or incorporated by reference in an undertaking. A term in an agreement or undertaking generally excusing liability or generally limiting remedies for failure to perform obligations is not sufficient to vary obligations prescribed by this article.

(d) Rights and obligations of an issuer to a beneficiary or a nominated person under a letter of credit are independent of the existence, performance, or nonperformance of a contract or arrangement out of which the letter of credit arises or which underlies it, including contracts or arrangements between the issuer and the applicant and between the applicant and the beneficiary.

CONTINUING...

Michael Joseph
03-17-13, 10:56 PM
CONTINUED from previous post

=======================

So now you see the Monopoly Board - do you want to play? And, if so, do you see how you can vary the rules but only by agreement - which means if you claim rights, then you agree to certain obligations.

We all want Equity, right?

NC General Statutes - UCC

§ 25?1?302. Variation by agreement.

(a) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (b) of this section or elsewhere in this Chapter, the effect of provisions of this Chapter may be varied by agreement.

(b) The obligations of good faith, diligence, reasonableness, and care prescribed by this Chapter may not be disclaimed by agreement. The parties, by agreement, may determine the standards by which the performance of those obligations is to be measured if those standards are not manifestly unreasonable. Whenever this Chapter requires an action to be taken within a reasonable time, a time that is not manifestly unreasonable may be fixed by agreement.

(c) The presence in certain provisions of this Chapter of the phrase "unless otherwise agreed," or words of similar import, does not imply that the effect of other provisions may not be varied by agreement under this section. (1899, c. 733, s. 193; Rev., s. 2343; C.S., s. 2978; 1965, c. 700, s. 1; 2006?112, s. 1.)

====================

HAVE YOU PUT THIS TOGETHER YET? What all of the forgoing is telling you is that if you make a use of FIRST MIDDLE LAST, then you cannot disclaim certain obligations - you might try - but it will simply be ignored. However this in no way diminishes the Right [LEGAL RIGHT] to make a Demand for Lawful Money - because FRN's are NOT money.

Now then ask yourself a question - WHO SETTLED THE U.C.C.? See a higher Law? If you make a New State, THEN you must also make a UCC for that State if you desire to do commerce with other States! Else the new State is BARRED in Commerce.

So Pray Tell - where did the OPPT file its UCC claim and also has anyone seen the Trust?

Oh, one other item: If the government has been foreclosed upon OR if the banks have been foreclosed upon, which in fact means the government is is default - BECAUSE banks get license from governments - so then WHO FORECLOSED? And am I so slow as to claim UNDER a bankruptcy or claim AGAINST a bankruptcy? I think not. That would be me providing evidence against myself.

Rights flow from Obligations. This is the ONE WORLD TRUST that everyone is so against except it has been RE-FRAMED from "New World Order" to "here is your 5 Billion Dollars". This is exactly the Greed, Lust and Fear response being manifested without - by those who would seek to pacify the baby - who are creating a NEW WOMB of security. Now this may not be THE One World Trust, as there are other possibilities - but it is all the same.

Jacob married four women - Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge and Prudence. All four are telling me - RUN FOREST RUN.

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
03-17-13, 11:10 PM
While one might reach to help another if the one being helped BLINDLY places his full faith and trust in the help, even if paid help, then this is not good. We each must come to the table IN FULL LIABILITY. And while one may help to show the path - we must each walk the path. I imagine Joseph felt the same way. What is hard is to be humble - look at Joseph in Egypt, his brothers came and bowed themselves before him - how easy it would have been to say - look at me now you clowns - remember me? - I was the one you tried to kill - the one you abandoned. But in Love and Humility - he cried as he realized this was all part of the greater Good. So did Joseph's brothers place their trust in Joseph? Yes and No. Yes, they bowed before Joseph and accepted their fate - but no - they trust in Elohim to deliver them.

Now then, how many are in debt today to the World System of Debt? And what will you do when the debt is called due? I mean really if you are one who acts totally under your own power and strength then, what will you argue when the debt is come due? My point is that look at the Feast Days of Yehovah. Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles. See now that Passover is about Sacrifice; Pentecost is about Obedience and Tabernacles is about Friendship!

So then what will a Servant say to his Master - the Lender is Lord over the debtor - or said another way the debtor is slave to the lender - what will the Servant say to his master? Pay the debt servant! Is it not time to stop placing our trust in other men? Why do you require a Moses to go before you and fight for you? Is it due to conditioning? Is it due to a weakness in the mental realm or physical realm? I mean really - one might stand in the hedge for you - but you are just as the Israelites - you have a choice too - put your trust in man or come up and supp with Elohim. Why do you need another man to mediate for you?

Now consider how insidious fear is. When you are in the state of fear you will accept what is presented before you. How do I know this: When the man tried to burn down my house I had to quell my wife and children and calm myself before I could go and speak with the police - who by the way were looking for me for using a vehicle w/o a DL on roadways claimed [in Survey] by the State. And this is when I go to the High Tower and look within. The Delilah mind will run to appease her lovers. In fact this mind set is a whore who pays her lovers. Consider how repugnant - she does not even get paid but she provides the service and then pays her lovers! Does this sound familiar? Bombing of the World Twin Towers: Patriot Act : Delilah would not submit to Sampson - she chases after vanity. But why look without to ever wind that blows - when one can come up BY THEMSELVES upon the Mountain of Elohim - absent a Moses - to supp with El Elyon.

I know many men today who LIKE TO THINK they are unwilling to "bow a knee" but let them get a simple letter in the mail and they come apart at the seams. This is sad - because there is no spine. They have been bitten by the Scorpion and have become the Scorpions Stomach. But it does not have to be that way. You know the type, the one who wants to watch Fox news all day and talk about "who are you gonna vote for" - this language is unbearable to me - if you want to run me out of the room then start with that kind of non-sense. This is defeatest mentality "somewhere over the rainbow CRAP".

Isn't it time? How long with the children look to a leader - "You say you want a leader, but you just can't make up your mind - come let me guide you to the Purple Reign" - Prince. Be careful about what spirit is guiding into which kingdom.

A Kingdom of Priests all have equal standing - in an equal law form. But alas most refuse and are spoiled. They run greedily after gain! Which is hilarious to this writer because they then seek to find security in said gain! So shall we analyze said security?

Lets say you have a Billion Dollars - feeling pretty good, right?; and,

1) You put it in the bank - only to have the Government [that issues said Dollars] install a bankers holiday - you still feel secure?

2) You put the money in a vault that you control in cash - only to find out that there are too many Dollars due to Government spending and Dollars coming back into the USA - hyperinflation results - you feeling secure now?

3. An event happens that destroys the Daughter of Babylon - New York City in one hour - and all of your commercial process is gone - you still feel secure?

4. You climb the mountain to make friends with all the other nations and then war breaks out - and you find that you cannot meet certain obligations of war and since Rights flow from Obligations - you find you have no Rights - because you based your friendship on established protocols that all the other nations trust in - and you find you are captures as a spoil of war - do you feel secure now?

So how will you obtain security? How on earth [rofl] will you find security trusting in the Whitewash Processes that mankind has developed to PRETEND PEACE EXISTS. I tell you for a certainty Ab- Salom will get caught by his Head; and Adoni-jah will come in peacefully and prosperously to cure the breach - will you trust in this Smooth Criminal - or perhaps you find your security some place else in someone else - not of this realm.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, for such time as he is a child [not old enough to speak], differeth nothing from a servant [slave], though he be owner of all;

Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors [stewards] until the time appointed of the father.

Gal 4:3 So we also, when we were children, were enslaved under the elementary rules of the world:

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under law,

Gal 4:5 In order that He might redeem them that were under law, in order that we might receive in full the sonship.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons , God sent forth the Spirit [new nature] of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba [Father], Father.

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no longer a servant, but a son [by begetting from above]; and if a son, an heir also through God.

Dear Reader - where in the foregoing did it say the Law was done away with? In fact the redemption is made under the law. A body thou has prepared for me.

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced My People, saying, [B]Peace; and there was no peace; and a false prophet built up the outer wall of a house, and, lo, the false prophets coated it with whitewash:

Eze 13:11 Say unto them which coated it with whitewash, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing rain; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Eze 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the coating wherewith ye have coated it ?

CONTINUING...

Michael Joseph
03-17-13, 11:10 PM
CONTINUING FROM PREVIOUS POST....

So then, what of the babies on the milk - whomsoever believes - a soothsayers way of saying - you do believe there is a God yes? This is repugnant. But the Greek does not say believe. The proper translation is "whomsoever places his trust in Yehoshuah". So now, I have painfully stepped thru the mathematics so that we can see to place your trust in another is to make that one your Sovereign. But now we see - the Plan of Elohim is that - we come up the Mountain with the Christ Mind / Heart - so that we may sit at the table WITH El Elyon. We pitch the Ark with Atonement.

Gen 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

Pitch it = coat it. Hebrew. kaphar, to cover: the only word for "atonement" in O.T. So that it is only atonement that can keep the waters of judgment from us.

But now we see a "Flood of Lies" -

Rev_12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

The Righteous Woman is not as Delilah a whore who pays her lovers. There is nothing new that was not before. We all still face the same choices and the giants today are just as scary - but I find FEAR NOT written 365 times in my Scriptures! Will you whitewash your new State with a Constitution so that you can bow to the Process of Whitewashed Peace? Look what the so called "Supremes" think about what the States intended by allowing the Constitution to be Made for them:

Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah,

“But the States, by the exercise of the taxing power, can take from their inhabitants every cent the inhabitants can spare, and live.

The principle comes to this: that the States, in making the Constitution, intended to give up the power of self-preservation.

On the one hand, then, Congress may convert the General Government into a dictator; on the other, the States have not retained the power of self-preservation. This is McCulloch vs. Maryland.

And yet those who would lead you to placing your trust - sign here and here and here - do so with the express intent to gain from you in support of their agenda - which is vastly different than yours. But it doesn't have to be this way.

As such, I don't believe in providing a PROCESS for peace - go up the mountain YOURSELF get it done yourself - I say to the ones who require and demand process from another: STOP leaning on other men and women as a crutch to prop you up in your fears.

What?, man won't let you down? Rofl.... Man[kind] will let you down all day every day! So there is no security in man[kind]. Or the States that man[kind] erects - these are ALL Whitewash - commercial processes - estates built upon the ignorant mind.

Hos 4:8 They eat up the sin offering of My People, and they lift up their desire on My People's wrong doing.

Hos 4:10 For they shall eat up the sin offering, and not have enough: My People have committed idolatry, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to Yehovah

Hos 4:12 My People inquire habitually at their idols made of wood, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of idolatries hath caused them to err, and they have gone away into idolatry from under the authority of their Elohim.

Commentary: You getting the picture now? They left our from under the Authority of their Elohim. And they placed themselves under the Authority of another Lawgiver. A Declaration can only be made by one vested in Authority - to Ordain.

Hos 4:13 They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains [Nation-States], and burn incense upon the hills [Cities/Town], under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow [Security] thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit idolatry, and your spouses shall commit adultery.
[Comments added by MJ]

Shalom,

MJ

LearnTheLaw
03-18-13, 12:27 AM
IMPORTANT: Use care in selecting your terms. “File” is a statutory term. “Record” is a common law term

The common law side of the recorder's office takes precedence over statutory process

David Merrill
03-18-13, 02:16 PM
IMPORTANT: Use care in selecting your terms. “File” is a statutory term. “Record” is a common law term

The common law side of the recorder's office takes precedence over statutory process

Thank you! That is an interesting tip LearntheLaw. Suitors often have difficulty with file clerks inciting a riot because they do not like the USDC being used as a conduit to their Court of Record.

P.S. Inciting a riot: Are you denying me access to the court? Would you prefer I buy a keen new sniper scope with my $350?

Rahyah
04-17-13, 02:17 PM
Thank you! That is an interesting tip LearntheLaw. Suitors often have difficulty with file clerks inciting a riot because they do not like the USDC being used as a conduit to their Court of Record.

P.S. Inciting a riot: Are you denying me access to the court? Would you prefer I buy a keen new sniper scope with my $350?

Long have we known, that the powers reserved via both the 10th & 11 Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, emphatically recognize in Union, the residual sovereignty residing in All Walks of Life. Each from their Crowning Nativity as an unalienable natural absolute Right endowed by Nature's Law and Nature's (Creator/Creative) Science of Right Reason each are entitle.

Such cognizant unity, may only be acknowledge in kind (honor for honor/respect for respect/Golden Rules/Rules of Decision). Therefore, the Courtship between All Walks of Life, while in their individual natural sovereign Pursuit of Happiness, may only be reasonably expressed, out of necessity in Good Will. The exercise of Good Will however communicated, arises out of a decent Respect for the Opinions of Mankind, while squaring any communications by the Rules of 'Decisions,' saving to suitors their just Causes, restricted to their Court of Record which each are entitle.

Now, having recognized that All Walks of Life are in constant Courtship with one another, in the exercise of Good Will via Statecraft (variation by agreement) to support a simple agreement, Men of Good Will have learned long ago to unite.

Failure to unite, never justifies any benefit derived therefrom, at the expense of just Stewardship, which lays naturally upon Mankind, to maintain both harmony and sovereignty equally shared upon the Ramparts of Life, in the maintenance of Universal Peace with All Walks of Life similarly situated.

Lest we forget why Men of Good Will unite, listen or rue the day just Stewardship of any Courtship of State is abandoned, as the Statecraft of Courtship, which we hold these truths to be self-evident! POWER TAKES AS INGRATITUDE THE WRITHING OF ITS VICTIM....lol

Unification or unity may be expressed in any manner. But solemn obligations arising from just Stewardship in the preservation and maintenance of Universal Peace, serves as the light-tower upon which Mankind remains justly focused, in any honorable Pursuit of Happiness or just exercise of sovereignty collectively harmoniously.

As for any other conduit upon which Mankind exercises honorably upon the Field of Honor of human endeavor (while exercising their natural absolute Rights in Pursuit of Happiness or for such purposes as they may deem necessary, in pursuit of securing unto themselves such happiness), there remains only Courtship created via variation by agreement to justly exercise peacefully any Pursuit of Happiness, however expressed. Our manifestation and resilience within Creation to constantly observe these absolute natural Rights self-evident in All Walks of Life, are the tall-tale ensign of our greatness both individually and more so, in unity thereof.

Most graciously 'In Honor We Trust.'

David Merrill
04-19-13, 10:19 AM
Welcome Rahyah;

That kind of future-thinking and vision is encouraging! It might even cause mankind to stumble upon widespread peace?

My perspective on the Declaration of Independence is a bond and survey. A quiet title to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - which is to say, more of a commercial warfare declaration. A quiet title that King George III did not let go quietly. The bond was by and large forfeited by the 68 signers (http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2976/approbationtothedeclara.pdf). [Notice that I am the twelfth signer with Matthew THORNTON being the 1st signer after-the-fact in November of 1776.]

This leads us into the Patroons - I am the Thirteenth Son and Brooklyn's Milestone Park and Manhattan's Wall Street are the standing monuments to my claim - perpetual inheritance. I have laced this website with many links about this bond and reclamation process due the heirs apparent to the original estate. So enjoy yourself!

I am glad you cleared up the SPAM obstacles designed to keep bots and such from posting. As I understand it you must post at least two posts to get cleared and show up on the forums.

Regards,

David Merrill.

stoneFree
04-20-13, 02:04 AM
Well you can add Neil Keenan & Michael to the list of people who feel the OPPT (One People's Public Trust) is up to no good.

http://americannationalmilitia.com/breaking-game-over-oppt-breaks-peace/

And here is: OPPT Courtesy Notice - A point by point review (http://www.babylondecoded.com/en/blog/oppt-courtesy-notice--a-point-by-point-review--part-1)

As for myself this group never smelled right and in one of their online venues I ran into someone involved backstage with one of their websites who attacked with the tenacity & experience of a professional disinfo agent.

walter
04-20-13, 05:43 PM
Does anyone really think a countries government would overthrow themselves because of what OPPT says or does?

Even if what OPPT did was 100% correct,valid and legal, would a government hand them over the key to the country?

Absolutely, 100%, not a fat chance in hell would they even consider it.

shikamaru
04-21-13, 12:55 PM
Does anyone really think a countries government would overthrow themselves because of what OPPT says or does?

Even if what OPPT did was 100% correct,valid and legal, would a government hand them over the key to the country?

Amazing what common sense can render ....

Keith Alan
04-21-13, 03:14 PM

I think that makes a lot of sense, even considering that the individuals who are choosing to throw in with OPPT are sovereigns already, but are unaware of their roles as sovereign individuals. OPPT and the ones trusting in it will be tested by the ruling regime. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

stoneFree
04-22-13, 01:43 AM
Also found this: The OPPT Code Has Been Cracked (http://paulshort.com/mind-control/oppt-code-cracked)
Very interesting site.