PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wisconsin

Truth Seeker
02-28-13, 01:35 AM
Hello everyone. I was previously a member on SuijurisClub under the same name. I have been redeeming lawful money for some time now. I am looking for some information on how to set up an evidence repository. If anyone could point me in the direction of some resources on how to do so it would be greatly appreciated.

Treefarmer
03-01-13, 02:11 AM
Hello Truth Seeker
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
Blessings

David Merrill
03-02-13, 03:02 PM
The clerks have "gotten the memo" about $46 evidence repositories (Miscellaneous Case File) and become reluctant. I have modified the process with an application for a document. Then just put the Notice and Demand on the front page so that the markings of the USDC are right there on the Notice and Demand.

The $350 LoR is still the best way to get an evidence repository. You also SEAL a default judgment as the court of record which has a great advantage of clearing away the journey's cobwebs, if you get my drift. [Dispelling patriot mythology.]

Welcome!

I will be posting some examples of progress with the less expensive route.

There are many people filing the template so I hear. Look at the Hundredth Monkey thread and also this recent posting (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?791-Redeeming-Lawful-Money-on-Daily-Paul&p=10107#post10107) of a member here who registered with PACER.