PDA

View Full Version : COURT: Who’s Who and What to Say ... by Mary Elizabeth Croft

stoneFree
03-07-13, 04:02 AM
Ran across this recently, apparently from 2010 according to her website: http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?p=163
I won't say she's entirely accurate (we suitors are accessing common law, for example) but you might find it helpful in learning trust law.

Ergo, until now, it has been a waste of our time, energy, and emotion to go to a place where it is almost certain that we will be stuck with the liability.

We all know from our indoctrination, programming, and schooling that judges are impartial and have sworn an oath to this effect. This means he must not favour
either plaintiff or defendant. But, our experience reveals that he does, indeed, favour the plaintiff, indicating a glaring conflict of interest––that the prosecutor,
judge, and clerk all work for the state––the owner of the CQV trust. So, as the case is NOT about “justice”, it must be about the administration of a trust.
They all represent the trust owned by the state and, if we are beneficiary, the only two positions left are Trustee and Executor. So, if you detect the judge’s impartiality, although I doubt the case will get this far, you might just want to let them know that you know this.

http://musicians4freedom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/WHO-S-WHO-IN-COURT-AND-WHAT-TO-SAY.pdf

Keith Alan
03-07-13, 05:19 AM
I think her blog is really great.

walter
03-07-13, 05:36 PM
Yes, Mary has a simple writing style that's easy to read even when the subject matter is complicated.

I have met her and she is a very nice lady.

powder
03-19-13, 03:58 AM
Lets use the Matrix as a parallel. mary reminds me of a Apoc (sp?) who helps bring people in, and is still operating in the confines. Thought provoking information to people who are not familiar with the concept that the matrix exists....

4xfloored
03-19-13, 04:11 PM
Yes, Mary has a simple writing style that's easy to read even when the subject matter is complicated.

I have met her and she is a very nice lady.

Is there anyway to get a hold of Mary? I didn't see a contact area on the website