PDA

View Full Version : GEAB - European Brain Trust?

stoneFree
03-11-13, 08:33 PM
This seems to be a report from the European equivalent of the brain trust (I mean, they understand more than most Americans). A couple highlights from their latest:

With no surprise, one of the powerful factors which will accelerate the United States’ loss of influence in the world relates to oil. In fact we are witnessing the last days of the petrodollar, the key element of US domination.

[....]

Bank failures: Towards an « Icelandation » of the banking crisis’ management
In the face of this shock, our team estimates that most countries, including the United States, will approach management of the crisis in an “Icelandic style”, i.e. not to bail out the banks and to let them collapse (16). We have already had a glimpse with the liquidation of the Irish bank IBRC which has given many people ideas: “How Ireland liquidated its banking albatross in one night” headlined La Tribune (17) admiringly. This possibility seems to increasingly be the solution in the event of the banks backsliding, for the following reasons: first, it seems much more effective than the 2008-2009 bailout plans judging by Iceland’s recovery; second, countries don’t really have the means to pay for new bailouts anymore; finally, one can’t deny that it must be a big temptation for leaders to get rid in a popular fashion of part of the debts and “toxic assets” which encumber their economy.

These « too big to fail » banks are in fact gorged of public and private Western debt from which they gained their profits and power. In past GEABs our team had already established the link between a bank like Goldman Sachs for example and the Knights-Templar (18), a medieval military order which had grown excessively rich on States’ backs and which King Philip the Fair put an end to, taking their gold for his state coffers.

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-72-is-available-Global-systemic-crisis-Second-half-of-2013-The-reality-or-the-anticipation-of-the-Dollar_a13384.html

Freed Gerdes
03-11-13, 09:55 PM
The banks are painfully aware that public outrage may eventually demand (like in Iceland) that the banks simply be allowed to fail, thus letting those who benefited from ill-advised loans suffer the losses they have earned. The banks are merely following the strategy developed by the IMF as a model for foreign aid: loan huge amounts of money to dictators and puppet leaders in the name of 'development,' usually with strings attached to make sure the loans are spent at the proper crony-owned enterprises. Since the debt is not self-liquidating, the country eventually defaults, and the bank captures assets through bankruptcy (does this sound like something that happened in the US in 1933? hint: who has all the gold FDR confiscated?). The moneyed elite are working hard to establish the non-legal concept of 'too big to fail,' and now its sister axiom, 'too big to jail.' These are proactive steps to assure that Iceland does not happen here. However, this will prove irrelevant soon, as the 'quantitative easing' (read: counterfeiting) now being practised by the Fed, ECB, BoE, and Japan are establishing the devaluation in steps, thus negating the need for a bailout or allowing for a collapse. By counterfeiting, the banks are transferring the fraudulent debts to the public (users of the now devalued money substitutes).

Freed G

Treefarmer
03-12-13, 06:43 PM
I've enjoyed reading some of the free GEAB articles over the last few years. They really provide some good insights.

However, I believe that Revelation the 18th chapter (http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=18&t=KJV#15) most accurately describes the soon coming worldwide banking collapse.
Notice the admiralty theme in its language:

"And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What [city is] like unto this great city!
And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate."
verses 16-19

Darkcrusade
03-14-13, 01:44 AM
I've enjoyed reading some of the free GEAB articles over the last few years. They really provide some good insights.

However, I believe that Revelation the 18th chapter (http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=18&t=KJV#15) most accurately describes the soon coming worldwide banking collapse.
Notice the admiralty theme in its language:

"And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What [city is] like unto this great city!
And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate."
verses 16-19Worth the time. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RLHsH7XAkc

gdude
03-15-13, 03:55 AM
Darkcrusade, Thanks for sharing the video ........bloody brilliant!

Still, how does one disconnect from the government created PERSON??? That seems to be the crux of the problem... They created the PERSON at our birth, we did not create it, and I do not feel comfortable claiming ownership or responsibility over something I DID NOT GIVE CONSENT OR CREATE.

How does one disassociate from the PERSON?

shikamaru
03-15-13, 10:20 PM

Still, how does one disconnect from the government created PERSON??? That seems to be the crux of the problem... They created the PERSON at our birth, we did not create it, and I do not feel comfortable claiming ownership or responsibility over something I DID NOT GIVE CONSENT OR CREATE.

Notice, evidence repository, .... then hearing....

gdude
03-16-13, 08:17 PM
Shikamaru, could you please elaborate?

Who do you Notice? What do you put in the Notice? example?

Where would the hearing take place?

shikamaru
03-18-13, 11:23 PM
Shikamaru, could you please elaborate?

Who do you Notice? What do you put in the Notice? example?

Where would the hearing take place?

Look at how government does this. You can mimic this.
Don't they send some stern, terse notice to you when they are threatening to take some action?

Within the notice will be the location to be heard before such action is taken.

Whatever notices you send, make a copy for submission into an evidence repository.
Also on that note, put copies of responses as well.

Treefarmer
03-19-13, 02:29 AM

I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but I've noticed that the PERSON needs occasional input to keep alive, like renewal of DL, having voter registration, use of SSN, having a bank account, or other such action.
With disuse and cessation of such inputs, the PERSON is no more.
At least that's been my experience so far.

shikamaru
03-19-13, 09:18 PM
I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but I've noticed that the PERSON needs occasional input to keep alive, like renewal of DL, having voter registration, use of SSN, having a bank account, or other such action.
With disuse and cessation of such inputs, the PERSON is no more.
At least that's been my experience so far.

Also, the PERSON has a name.
And that name is only known or confirmed by way of declaration or confession ...

The PERSON is essentially an account for doing business with the public corporation.

Freed Gerdes
03-20-13, 05:40 PM
Your cestui que vie trust is your corporate identity; it holds title to assets in your estate, for your exclusive, beneficial use. Having a corporate identity is almost mandatory in the modern age (Treefarmer excepted). Most people have a DL, maybe a bank account, maybe a home mortgage; these are all contracts with a corporate agent. Since contracts must be between equals, you as a live human cannot contract with the bank. So the CQV trust is useful, but it is only for your beneficial use: whenever contracting with others through your trust would not be beneficial, such as for a traffic ticket, you the person, acting as administrator for the trust, refuse to contract. As shikamaru notes, most of the business you do is with public corporations, so you can/should use the trust for that, its main beneficial use.