PDA

View Full Version : Summons Help

4xfloored
03-19-13, 06:29 AM
I was referred to this site by MJ, I have been doing some reading on here for the last week, I am I need of some help and or guidance, A summons was handed to me and I did not know about R4C and 2 weeks have passed, The summons says if I do not respond within 21 says, judgement will be entered against me by default for the relief demanded in the complaint. ( plaintiff is US of A). please is there anything I can do to buy some time to figure out the best approach to this?

If more details are needs please let me know and I will reply fast....

Gilbert

TDL
03-25-13, 11:05 PM
I was referred to this site by MJ, I have been doing some reading on here for the last week, I am I need of some help and or guidance, A summons was handed to me and I did not know about R4C and 2 weeks have passed, The summons says if I do not respond within 21 says, judgement will be entered against me by default for the relief demanded in the complaint. ( plaintiff is US of A). please is there anything I can do to buy some time to figure out the best approach to this?

If more details are needs please let me know and I will reply fast....

Gilbert
To get a better idea for the kind of info you might need, what is the subject of this summons, and who issued it (IRS vs. DOJ)? Please advise ...

David Merrill
03-26-13, 01:52 PM
Whatever the process look it over for cites and then read those carefully.