PDA

View Full Version : Touting Metaphysics

David Merrill
04-24-13, 09:48 AM
I am told by somebody who likely knows (Doctor of Spiritual Sciences) that I am very emotional. I still maintain that my emotions are quite bridled. I suppose this is for others to decide, not me.

One of the reasons that I feel that my emotions are under some modicum of control is a very judgmental website that I am not going to name here - well, because I have recently quashed it and do not want anybody to go there and read. Yes; I actually have enjoyed going there recently and repeatedly reading - 1 Reader; O Members and 1 Guest. - That one guest being me.

The unemotional me has enjoyed fantasies of somehow shutting down the stupid website and I guess that it was arguably metaphysical idiocy of the NY Tort attorney (http://www.iromlaw.com/Bio/WesleySerra.asp) and Cybersleuth (backstabbing) Tattletale (http://alina_stefanescu.typepad.com/totalitarianism_today/2004/12/beware_of_helpf.html) who actually did that for me. It is just as fun - no, even more fun! In fact, I am convincing myself that I am a lot more emotional than I would like!

First I spent several years and thousands of posts learning many sublime and crucial points of intelligence about remedy. The first thing I did was to show them my Libel of Review (http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9462/libelofreview52012.pdf) - many years ago before I even knew about Redeeming Lawful Money.

[Sidebar: I perceived the concept in late 1995 though - When I applied for In Forma Pauperis, to file for free with my Are You Lost At C? (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AreYouLostAtSea.pdf) Libel of Review (example Memorandum of Law (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2149/libelinreview.pdf)). As I was coming back from my Application filing I received a page from (32nd Degree Mason) Jim - on the Memorandum who was one of the Unnamed Authors. I stopped and called him and he offered to pay the $120 Filing Fee! I thanked him, a little stunned that the clerk of court had called him... "If my In Forma Pauperis is rejected Jim, I will gladly let you pay my filing fee!" - His response has been an ever-developing lesson ever since... "No Dave. You have to turn around and go back to Denver. The clerk will stay open until you get there and accept my credit card upon your approval. This is a one-time offer; today only!"

So here is a 32nd Degree Mason and co-author of Are You Lost at C? talking behind my back with the US clerk of court trying to get me to pay up for the case up front, rather than apply for a free filing because I did not want to use the currency issued by the defendant IMFIRS (UN)!

I refused Jim's "generous" offer and two weeks later I filed, after being rejected for In Forma Pauperis on the Eve of the 31-Day Government Shutdown! I had been processing Jim's page and believe to this day that several federal judges and many more were processing my filing too, over those two weeks. The next morning as I listened to Rush I was overcome with awe as the US Government had unexpectedly shut down except for non-essential personnel. There was no mention at all about it being for 31 Days! As far as Rush knew - Government had just plain Shut Down...]

Not long after that another key was delivered to me, by a Mormon. We drove to Montana and he paid my way to a weekend lecture/seminar by Leroy Michael SCHWEITZER (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Leroy_on_bills.wmv). You hear me asking about Refusal for Cause at the 4:00 Minute Mark. I assigned my Comptroller Warrant on that same IMFIRS and Leroy Michael chuckled... fully confident in law and metaphysics - little knowing that what I was doing would eventually kill him in a high security prison here in Florence. My Warrant arrived at Ogden on a Friday I recall and Saturday morning Leroy and Dan were both picked up at the Jordan post office starting the Montana Freeman Standoff!

Ergo began a very stimulating sense that I was interacting and co-creating these things as I went.

The key the Mormon delivered was the Bible Story. He kept me awake driving with an amazing account of several families and tribes doing wonderful and terrible things to each other that later revealed itself to be the Book of Genesis. This guy was an Elder in the Mormon Church and had it all memorized in detail! It was the first time I had ever heard about it - Sunday School doing no justice to the actual account.

The skeptical and critical attorneys on the stinky website immediately began a ridicule campaign against the Libel of Review. It stung but I was already invested in the template so I stuck it out and began to feel a thick skin of calluse dawning on me like a new mantle.

At this point of my Opening Post I shall bite my tongue on developing the many wonderful anecdotes in order to stay on point.

After many years I was finally banished for good. This was executed by a nasty little fellow called Webhick. The NY tort attorney Wesley SERRA had began a search engine campaign to slur Redeeming Lawful Money and it backfired so miserably because of my input and logical evaluation of the courts, Congress, history and law - the mathematics; reproducible mental models that Webhick and others decided I just plain had to go.

Here, I mentioned how a California suitor was having severe difficulty filing her LoR and Wesley got on PACER and discovered something very, very disturbing to the overall attorney mind-field. The suitors I kept talking about - imagined to be neurotic voices in my head were actually real people following my lead! So Wesley began to backpeddle very quickly and pointed out venomously how all the LoR's were dismissed... which is a commonly known aspect about the suitor becoming the court of competent jurisdiction. (Just look at the instructions at the end of the template!)

When it became apparent that hundreds of suitors had filed LoR's all around America, and not a single one was whining anywhere as much as the infantile tantrums going on there on that website well...

I have been watching though. I would Search around and pay attention because as these LoR's were being posted and linked in raw form as found on PACER people were mysteriously avoiding the Website altogether? My theory is that people like to think their street addresses are safely isolated and secure and Wesley has violated a sacred cyber-trust by posting links to the suitors' phone numbers and addresses, as found in the LoR filings. The poison he was injecting into the website is simply that looking at this stuff they were ridiculing does not feel very nice. People were just simply jockeying their little mouses to greener fields.

As the time went on into "recently" Webhick has been pressured by Poppycock/Pollywog or whatever to make adjustments and show my posts as Banished. Poppycock has even been entertaining allowing me back on the website to try and save it from complete vacancy of readers? Well, Webhick got into the Master Application and triggered a change that allegedly showed me as Banished Member on all my posts. So I went to look and all I could see was "David Merrill" and the remainder of the Title Block was blank? My suspicion is that somehow my looking from my IP caused a catastrophic trigger of errors and failures because next thing was a disturbing error - attached.

Now it would seem that the forums are shut down for repair... But that may just be how it appears from my IP address.

I find it all entertaining! Being blind to what goes on there was a bit distrurbing to me and then I remembered that nobody is reading there anymore! Somehow I feel responsible even though it is actually Wesley who did that. Which brings me to being quite emotional supporting my friend's theory that I am actually much more emotional than I suspect from my very subjective perspective!

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Merrill
04-24-13, 10:19 AM
P.S. Being blind to what goes on there is quite a blessing as now I will not be hedging what I write here around what readers (spies) from there think! Wonderful!

Nobody but a few diehard infants are there anymore anyway. So you bored idiots who come here, from over there to read really get me laughing you know. A few good laughs is really quite healthy. Thanks for all those years of tuition-free lessons!

John Howard
04-24-13, 05:51 PM
"No Dave. You have to turn around and go back to Denver. The clerk will stay open until you get there and accept my credit card upon your approval. This is a one-time offer; today only!"

That sounds a little bit like "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you!" Or my all-time favorite, "Trust Me." :D

David Merrill
04-24-13, 06:44 PM
I was a bit surprised to see that side of Jim all right.

I brought that up because my reluctance to pay for the cause in Federal Reserve notes was an early recognition of what became redeeming lawful money.