PDA

View Full Version : To Whom is a Person ?

motla68
03-13-11, 03:16 AM
The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.

To be a citizen one must act in persona, i.e. to put on a mask and participate in the masquerade party: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona

It is no longer just patriotic cage rattling, you are not a plastic card or bond paper.

Legal maxim: Disparata Non Debent Jungi ; unequal things ought not to be joined.

shikamaru
03-22-11, 01:02 AM
The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.

To be a citizen one must act in persona, i.e. to put on a mask and participate in the masquerade party: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona

It is no longer just patriotic cage rattling, you are not a plastic card or bond paper.

Legal maxim: Disparata Non Debent Jungi ; unequal things ought not to be joined.

More like constitutors ...
Term is courtesy of Civil Law ....

motla68
03-22-11, 01:09 AM
More like constitutors ...
Term is courtesy of Civil Law ....

Yeah, constitutor for the state not the parents, remember they are just attesters/witnesses and state is usufruct.

David Merrill
03-22-11, 01:39 AM
I am not a person until I want to use it.

It is like a birth certificate or SSN. I have neither.

This is because I am in control of my property. If I have something, you cannot take it away legally. If I do not have something you cannot make me have it too. This is the basic precept of Refusal for Cause. It is as important to my right to contract to be able to avoid unwanted contracts.

motla68
03-22-11, 03:36 AM
I am not a person until I want to use it.

It is like a birth certificate or SSN. I have neither.

This is because I am in control of my property. If I have something, you cannot take it away legally. If I do not have something you cannot make me have it too. This is the basic precept of Refusal for Cause. It is as important to my right to contract to be able to avoid unwanted contracts.

I never had property upon this earth, make light of who does have it, let them know who ever makes the claim on it owns the liability to settle the controversy.
Since coming into this understanding I have never had to go into a court room, never had to use "refusal for cause" and the only time I got a tickets lately is that it
was intentional to prove to myself and local group here that a mistake can be corrected at any time.