PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Robert Henry
05-31-13, 06:41 PM
Hello all,

Hopeful new suitor here just wanting to say hello.

I've stumbled on to this amazing resource through my internet ramblings and I'm looking forward to learning much more and getting started demanding lawful money.

I've just listened to the talkshoe interviews with David Merill & Michael Joseph and John Henry Doe and I find this information astonishing in it's apparent simplicity.

As I read in another post elsewhere on this site, this indeed seems like it could be "the only way" out of this nation's troubles.

Looking forward to participating in enlightening discussions.

Thanks for your time.

David Merrill
05-31-13, 07:07 PM
Hello all,

Hopeful new suitor here just wanting to say hello.

I've stumbled on to this amazing resource through my internet ramblings and I'm looking forward to learning much more and getting started demanding lawful money.

I've just listened to the talkshoe interviews with David Merill & Michael Joseph and John Henry Doe and I find this information astonishing in it's apparent simplicity.

As I read in another post elsewhere on this site, this indeed seems like it could be "the only way" out of this nation's troubles.

Looking forward to participating in enlightening discussions.

Thanks for your time.

Welcome Robert Henry,

I like a new member here in True Name!

Robert Henry
05-31-13, 07:54 PM
Welcome Robert Henry,

I like a new member here in True Name!

Thank you, David.

I've only just become aware of the idea of the True Name, through said audio interviews, and so figured it was the most appropriate way to identify myself in this venue.

Hopefully, I can learn by doing, following in the footsteps, standing on the shoulders of giants, as others have!

Perhaps I would start with a question as to the origins of discovery of this method? Your writings, David, are the most common returns on internet searches for "lawful money" but I've yet to find when or where the idea and first usage occurred and would love to discover it.

I also must, reluctantly, admit to being initially put off by Michael Joseph's frequent references to scripture but I now realize that these ancient texts perhaps contain far more wisdom than popular literal interpretations could allow. It was helpful to hear him say he was a Spiritual, not religious man. Here's to reminding me not to throw the baby out with the bath water. Thank you for that, if you're also reading this, Michael Joseph.

So much yet to learn!

David Merrill
06-05-13, 02:19 PM
My apologies for any work lost by my pruning this thread.

When I had finally worked out how I really feel here, it came out that it was all just fine unsaid. I have started a new thread (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?905-Response-from-the-Secretary&p=10901#post10901) on one item I feel deserves some more thought.

Math always seems so creative that I have started up something there too (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?906-Etymology-of-Qabbalah&p=10902#post10902).

sheepdog33
07-30-13, 03:12 AM
thank you for making this site and posting information that was collected. i am looking forward to opening my repository and becoming a suitor. :cool:

cmm4191
12-09-13, 07:33 AM
Yes thank you i have just recently stumbled onto this site -- it is very interesting. I am looking forward to learning how to redeeming lawful money.