PDA

View Full Version : Rod CLASS arrested for carrying a pistol

David Merrill
06-05-13, 02:30 AM
In Washington DC.

Harold87
03-25-14, 03:05 AM
UPDATE: Rod Class' last hearing (prior to jury trial) is supposedly scheduled for Wednesday for anyone following this case.

David Merrill
03-25-14, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up Harold87!

Harold87
04-06-14, 08:30 PM
As of April 4th, Rod's case has received what seems to be a non-responsive response from the United States Attorney, merely that "the government opposes this request" on all paper work submitted by the third party intervenor and private attorney general rodney-dale; class. I've been following the case since summer 2013. It is shaping up to be quite interesting.

Almost as interesting as the numerous positive responses from the "demand for lawful money" presentments and tax refunds! Keep up the good work.

EZrhythm
04-08-14, 05:39 AM
Thank You again for the update! It's great that Rod knows how to stonewall them but at the same time it's too bad Rod isn't aware of other remedies that could have possibly ended the matter months ago.

Harold87
04-08-14, 06:07 AM
Agreed. I believe he is there for noble reasons, but as with his paper work, Rod is working under and through his title Private Attorney General, and has brought up the possibility of compensation numerous times for his "work" on the case.

Whereas the shear time spent is of real value here, and it is hard to believe he would be doing this for mere monetary compensation. Rod, not being aware of other remedies, seems set on using "their own codes" against them and is proud of it! Being able to "stonewall" them in this fashion is impressive.

I find this a great case under taken for all US Citizens and persons.

EZrhythm
04-08-14, 07:56 AM
Also agreed! :cool: