PDA

View Full Version : True Name or Legal Name

Doskias
06-09-13, 10:46 PM
Is the suffix part of your true name or legal name?

David Merrill
06-10-13, 10:53 AM

The Suffix?

I think that would be a title - like Esquire, Junior etc. Good question though. I have never thought of it as part of a true name.

shikamaru
06-15-13, 12:37 PM

If the suffix is a grant from some professional; offiicial; or legal organization, certainly not, IMHO.

David Merrill
06-15-13, 01:44 PM
I agree - a TITLE.

I wonder if TITLE is the same as a DISTINCTION - Junior or JUNIOR?

shikamaru
06-15-13, 01:48 PM
I agree - a TITLE.

The word title has implications of status, IMHO.

David Merrill
06-16-13, 12:47 AM
Yeah... but I was wondering if son (Junior) is a title. I suppose it has implications in law.

P.S. I suppose there being no counterpart for a daughter answers my question.

walter
06-16-13, 02:55 AM
The word title has implications of status, IMHO.

title and status both refer to estates,
the three estates,
i think the bigger issue is what estate is the NAME residing in,
the king is said to be in no estate,

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/learning/documents/Three_Estates_student_sheets.pdf

shikamaru
06-16-13, 02:09 PM
title and status both refer to estates,
the three estates,
i think the bigger issue is what estate is the NAME residing in,
the king is said to be in no estate,

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/learning/documents/Three_Estates_student_sheets.pdf

I concur.
This all also has something to do with standing.

Also, if you go back far enough in English history, no one cared what last name the serf, villein, or cottager had.
Something changed. There may be some clues in the ancient statutes of Parliament or edicts of the King.

walter
06-17-13, 03:51 PM
KNOW THE LEDGE TV presents TAJ TARIK BEY ..I SELF LAW AM MASTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zflIe3ZY2E4

David Merill, your going to love the book they use in the video.

Chex
06-17-13, 06:10 PM
"When one studies issues involving Nationality & Birthrights, one begins to understand that Laws of Civilizations come from the natural people of Nations.

And if you are not part of a Nation you don't come under National or International Law.

Therefore, you are not recognized by the Nations of the Earth; because Law deals with the interchanges made between natural people across the planet, and has generally, always been that way.

And the (Nations) have governmental principles that are universal in their character.

These international principles are not unique to us necessarily, they are universal in their character. So when one deals with other Nations, there are certain universal and fundamental civil principles that are expected from you, when others communicate with you.

And if you don't display a basic knowledge of such rules of order, then you are in violation of Divine Law, (from whence the principles of government law is derived). One may be deemed as being outside of the Law or considered to be what is called or referred to as an “outlaw”.

Such a circumstance may be assumed by the natural citizens of a nation and government; and by virtue of such conditons or status, may do whatever they want to you and get away with it." —Taj Tarik Bey, G.S. http://rvbeypublications.com/

22 USC § 141 to 143 - Repealed. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/141

David Merrill
06-17-13, 09:05 PM
Within the brain trust we know each other by true name.

shikamaru
06-22-13, 12:35 PM
"When one studies issues involving Nationality & Birthrights, one begins to understand that Laws of Civilizations come from the natural people of Nations.

And if you are not part of a Nation you don't come under National or International Law.

Therefore, you are not recognized by the Nations of the Earth; because Law deals with the interchanges made between natural people across the planet, and has generally, always been that way.

And the (Nations) have governmental principles that are universal in their character.

These international principles are not unique to us necessarily, they are universal in their character. So when one deals with other Nations, there are certain universal and fundamental civil principles that are expected from you, when others communicate with you.

And if you don't display a basic knowledge of such rules of order, then you are in violation of Divine Law, (from whence the principles of government law is derived). One may be deemed as being outside of the Law or considered to be what is called or referred to as an “outlaw”.

Such a circumstance may be assumed by the natural citizens of a nation and government; and by virtue of such conditons or status, may do whatever they want to you and get away with it." —Taj Tarik Bey, G.S. http://rvbeypublications.com/

22 USC § 141 to 143 - Repealed. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/141

What I say concerning nations are that nations themselves are artificial.
They come from the mind of men.
You can bet no nations existed say 6,000 or 7,000 years ago.
6,000 years in comparison to 2 million years would say that this practice of nations is a most recent practice.

All nations are formed for the purposes of benefit of a minority as well as maintenance of a private army or armies.

Doskias
06-28-13, 05:44 PM
I agree - a TITLE.

I am referring to DISTINCTION (Sr., Jr., III, IV, etc), was that DISTINCTION not given by the parents? Would that not in essence be part of a given name?

Chex
08-02-13, 07:21 PM
Person
united states constitution guarantee clause
Guarantee Clause Article IV, section 4 of the Constitution reads: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government.

united states constitution guarantees that every citizen.......
united states constitution guarantees that every citizen is secure.......
united states constitution guarantees that every citizen is secure in their houses.......
united states constitution guarantees that every citizen is secure in their houses, persons,.......
united states constitution guarantees that every citizen is secure in their houses, persons, papers.......
united states constitution guarantees that every citizen is secure in their houses, persons, papers and effects....

"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer", http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstone%27s_formulation

Persons also are divided by the law into either natural persons, or artificial. Natural persons are such as the God of nature formed us: artificial are such as created and devised by human laws for the purposes of society and government; which are called corporations or bodies politic.

http://www.constitution.org/primarysources/blackst.html

"PERSON. This word is applied to men, women and children, who are called natural persons. In law, man and person are not exactly-synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, &c. A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 137. http://floridajail4judges.org/documents/sovereign.or.person.html

The trustees pledge what they hold in trust; the credit of the United States; as the labor of we the people produce; exchanged to a private entity; made by signature; for usage of their paper.

Confusion of Face in the United States http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4MgCc7mPQ&list=HL1374468995

David Merrill
08-03-13, 01:29 PM
Thank you for that reminder Chex!

tommyf350
08-12-13, 07:36 PM
lol good catch, I didn't notice it before.......

David Merrill
08-12-13, 09:30 PM
What strikes me so... normal about this is that both parents went to the judge to decide the legal, full name of the child.

Casper
07-06-14, 04:19 AM
Greetings! Grace and peace be upon you.

First post. Just trying to comprehend the use of True Name (John Henry) as compared to Legal Name (John Henry Doe).

1. Why is True Name used?
2. Where did the concept come from"
3. What needs to be done (paperwork, etc) to establish its use as opposed to Legal Name? Any negative experience?
4. I use an Affidavit of Identification (self created and notarized photo ID), that I use as ID. I even used it while redeeming Lawful Money at a bank (as one of the two IDs). It has my Legal Name. Should I use True Name instead?

Thanks for your experiences in using the True Name. It is a new concept to me and I need more info on using it and defending it.

Moxie
07-07-14, 03:15 AM
Greetings! Grace and peace be upon you.

First post. Just trying to comprehend the use of True Name (John Henry) as compared to Legal Name (John Henry Doe).

1. Why is True Name used?

True name, or "given name," is used to separate the man or woman from accidentally appearing and being the surety for their strawman’s name, (like in court), which always has the FIRST MIDDLE LAST. This is where people get trapped by the defacto and end up in jail or paying fines: because they answer to that commercial name. The courts are aware of the difference between the given and the strawman. It’s a trick they use to lure people in.

2. Where did the concept come from
I believe it goes back several centuries, probably more. The last name described the business the family was in, like the Smith family had a business of blacksmiths or goldsmiths. Or the Miller family owned a mill and made textiles. This was used for commerce by the king to keep track of the serfs. And since we are trying to not be serfs, we avoid answering to the commercial last name.

3. What needs to be done (paperwork, etc) to establish its use as opposed to Legal Name? Any negative experience?
Mainly what you did with your affidavit establishes it, using a notary or two witnesses. But just use your “given” name (first and middle.) “Date of birth” is defacto language. “Birthday” is ok. Or “at least 25 years of age, age of majority”.

I have heard of freedom peeps using their family name in their freedom ID so there’s flexibility when going to the bank, but they distinguish it as a family name using punctuation, like John-Allen: Doe. This is a debatable topic. No zip code is used for the address and “non-domestic without the United States” is added to exit the federal zone.

4. I use an Affidavit of Identification (self created and notarized photo ID), that I use as ID. I even used it while redeeming Lawful Money at a bank (as one of the two IDs). It has my Legal Name. Should I use True Name instead?

I haven't much experience in this department, but more academically-oriented answers should be along shortly. Cheers!

David Merrill
07-07-14, 09:39 AM

When you can perceive these two definitions as one, Grasshopper, you are ready to leave.

The uses of knowing this as knowledge are boundless! The transceiver utility of this Fossil of Thought (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Name_common_law.jpg) - your true name will transform in proportion to your mastery of metaphysics.

I would suggest that you buy both an ID Card and a Passport from WSA (World Services Authority). Do not have your family or surname anywhere on either document. Also get a new driver license and traditional US Passport, both signed in your true name only. Clearly sign with your True Name as large and in plain upper and lower case letters clearly printed, not cursive. When out and about on foot for example do not bother with the US and State issued ID's. But while traveling out of country or operating a motor vehicle keep them as backup.

Identify yourself properly like Moxie advises above.

However try this out. I get this from an expert who has been studying many years in trust law. While driving keep the State's driver license card in your WSA Passport booklet. If you are stopped give the insurance card, vehicle Registration/Tax Receipt and WSA Passport to the officer saying,

If you would like, TAKE the Driver License Card from inside this Passport FOR YOUR USE. The Passport identifies me correctly David Merrill and please notice on the driver license that is how I signed my name. I carry the driver license for proving competency only, that I have passed the testing and that this insurance policy will cover liability in case of an accident.

In the case of an accident however, I would be comfortable to bypass all that and simply produce the driver license card as that would mean I am making the initial insurance claim roadside.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Chex
07-07-14, 01:03 PM
Gives us a clear view of how the early founders of our country thought.

Whether we portray the uprising of the gladiators in Spartacus or in The Gladiator, or in the French Revolution we observe that none of these revolts resulted in lasting liberty.

Those in revolt had no higher law (God’s Law) to appeal and no system to put in place to keep one of their own from rising to enslave the people.

The largest figure, Faith, is 36 feet tall and weighs 180 tons by itself. Faith, holding a Bible, stands atop a granite column facing toward Plymouth Harbor and England.

The eight-sided column features four buttresses with seated 15-foot-tall allegorical figures.

The north face features a representation of Morality, a woman holding a tablet bearing the beginning of the Ten Commandments, “I am the Lord thy God.”

The west face depicts Law, a man holding a book. Law is flanked by smaller figures depicting justice and mercy.

The east face features a representation of Liberty, a seated warrior with a sword in his right arm and a broken chain in his left. He is flanked by depictions of peace and tyranny, symbolizing the defeat of tyranny and the resulting peace.

Education graces the south face with a woman pointing to a book in her lap. Representations of wisdom and youth flank Education’s throne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIIqXiF-z6E&feature=player_embedded

Casper
07-07-14, 05:18 PM
Moxie: Many thanks. Your answer to question 1 was my assumption, but I wanted to hear it from another. That answer is why I wanted to clarify and make sure I comprehend its use. I want to establish my use of True Name, John Henry, after rescinding my "this state" DL. It is the last govco ID I have to deal with.

When establishing John Henry, I noticed David Merrill does not use David-Merrill, so I take it people who want to use the family name use John-Henry Doe or John-Henry: Doe.

Question: if ever filling out a form or application, Do you enter John Henry in the First Name box? Or John in First Name, and Henry in Middle Name, and leave Last Name blank? If the other party asks why you don't have a Last Name, what is your response? Something like "I don't have a Last Name, I have a family name, but it is not required for me to use because it is not my True Name."

David, thanks for your response (and your research on this board)
Re: your law dictionary references to Name and Legal Name:
1) it doesn't apply to me because I am not any of the legal entities it describes.
2) The Legal Name involves the term "legal" which by legal definition involves a trust relationship, legal/equitable title. I am not aware, and have never been provided full disclosure and knowledge that use of the name given to me by my parents at my nativity is an instrument binding me to a trust obligation to perform for any 3rd party. To do so by any 3rd party would be constructive fraud.

RE: Passport
1) I reviewed the web site for the WSA, I am just not comfortable with their statements re: World Government, World Citizen, declaration of being a "human being". I am expressly not a "human being". That goes against what God created.
2) I ran across another org that is Biblical in nature and fits my standing. They do passports, DL, and even car titling/registration/plates. They get your title and registration out of the beast computer system, and transfer it to the Church record. See http://www.embassyofheaven.org/ and select driver license, then enter id number 1713146. That is an example of how one could verify ones driver license or car registration if checking on one who is pulled over. I can defend that position as a Christian and witness to the world at the same time, ...praise the Lord!

David Merrill
07-08-14, 07:32 PM
Moxie: Many thanks. Your answer to question 1 was my assumption, but I wanted to hear it from another. That answer is why I wanted to clarify and make sure I comprehend its use. I want to establish my use of True Name, John Henry, after rescinding my "this state" DL. It is the last govco ID I have to deal with.

It strikes me that all the bonding speculated upon the STRAWMAN is mythical. I often post a Canadian response to a similar inquiry about the value of a birth certificate.

When establishing John Henry, I noticed David Merrill does not use David-Merrill, so I take it people who want to use the family name use John-Henry Doe or John-Henry: Doe.

My parents never inserted a hyphen.

Question: if ever filling out a form or application, Do you enter John Henry in the First Name box? Or John in First Name, and Henry in Middle Name, and leave Last Name blank? If the other party asks why you don't have a Last Name, what is your response? Something like "I don't have a Last Name, I have a family name, but it is not required for me to use because it is not my True Name."

If I am filling out the form or application I usually put David Merrill as my name and none for the Last Name. If somebody else is filling out a form or application I might let them assume Merrill is my Last Name. I have been doing that for years and there are never problems as I pretty will stay away from forms and applications except of course computer forms on necessary fields.

I made a purchase in a Christian bookstore and the girl offered me savings in the future if I became a Member. I like savings so we began. I let her presume Merrill was my last name and gave her 123-4567 and 123 Any Street... She cleared her screen, refusing me Membership and was obviously put out that I would lie to her.

So in return for savings, my Information must be of value to the Christian bookstore chain? Interesting!

David, thanks for your response (and your research on this board)

Re: your law dictionary references to Name and Legal Name:

1) it doesn't apply to me because I am not any of the legal entities it describes.

2) The Legal Name involves the term "legal" which by legal definition involves a trust relationship, legal/equitable title. I am not aware, and have never been provided full disclosure and knowledge that use of the name given to me by my parents at my nativity is an instrument binding me to a trust obligation to perform for any 3rd party. To do so by any 3rd party would be constructive fraud.

You are welcome!

1) Yes. You are a man, or woman like any and all of us.

2) Yes again. Forging a trust relationship is indeed constructive fraud. The Christian bookstore chain would likely forge an agreement that they can directly advertise by mail and phone, plus even sell my Information to other paying parties.

RE: Passport

1) I reviewed the web site for the WSA, I am just not comfortable with their statements re: World Government, World Citizen, declaration of being a "human being". I am expressly not a "human being". That goes against what God created.

The WSA is a very useful tool in avoiding the presumption of Noachide Law (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_PL_102-14_1.jpg). There are several methods to establish the Noachide (resident) through nakar (http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2541/nausner1.jpg)/nokriy (http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5027/nausner2.jpg)(foreigner (http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4397/foreignere.jpg)/stranger) but the WSA primarily targets refugees all around the world who need a Passport to get out of the primary nation of refuge. Ergo "World Citizen" under UN Charter. Therefore it is typical for the Applicant to have no (residential) Address. But here I should not bother offending, but simply point out that Christians definitely fall into Noachide Law, as Paul testified before the Sanhedrin to teaching it to the early church in Asia Minor:

Act_15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Act_15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Act_21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

2) I ran across another org that is Biblical in nature and fits my standing. They do passports, DL, and even car titling/registration/plates. They get your title and registration out of the beast computer system, and transfer it to the Church record. See http://www.embassyofheaven.org/ and select driver license, then enter id number 1713146. That is an example of how one could verify ones driver license or car registration if checking on one who is pulled over. I can defend that position as a Christian and witness to the world at the same time, ...praise the Lord!

What the police officer is looking for at a traffic stop is competency and liability. The bonding for an average driver is the Driver License ($250 bail bond) which shows that you have passed both a written and driving test about the rules of the road and safety awareness. This is the criteria for any insurance company to cover the operator/driver in case of an accident. In Colorado if you are wealthy enough to post a $30K liquid bond you can drive without a DL or auto insurance. [Albeit police are probably trained to look for a DL anyway.]

Without investigating the Embassy of Heaven I doubt that they pay out any money whenever their clients get into accidents. I will take a look at the example however.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/389x653q90/841/tfos5.jpg

Try to view this from a trained police officer's perspective. Unless the Embassy of Heaven is posting a bond - which involves Posting the Bond, there is no liability for an accident. What I am saying is that this cyber-documentation shows no competency and would have to say something about: The Embassy assures $30,000 liquidity bond in the event Paul John Hansen is involved in an accident while operating a motor vehicle.

This kind of verification would in my opinion function well with a liquidity bond showing the $30K set aside in a bank for example.

P.S. This smacks of the Republics (http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7074/declarationofsovereignr.pdf) a few years back:

James Timothy TURNER (Tim Turner) is still in prison last I heard. One best understand this precept about posting bond before venturing out on the roadways trying to convince the World that Jesus will pay for mending a broken arm, should you bump a child off his bicycle.

Michael Joseph
07-09-14, 12:30 AM
Names imply a relationship.

David Merrill
07-09-14, 04:30 AM
Names imply a relationship.

As in Christian or given name or names.

Furthermore:

David Merrill
07-09-14, 10:33 AM
As in Christian or given name or names.

Furthermore:

P.S. You might enjoy this WSA Passport (http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1236/wsaexampleukogaddress.pdf)!

shikamaru
07-14-14, 09:27 PM
.... accidentally appearing and being the surety for their strawman’s name ....

I tend to avoid that term strawman.

A person (in a law context) is a vehicle.

Michael Joseph
07-15-14, 01:12 AM

I have experienced an attorney telling me three times "I have no trust in you". I comprehend that simplicity. Meaning "we don't have a special relationship".

One might benefit but not be a beneficiary. Putting on my "king hat" I see the following:

Phm 1:10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:
Phm 1:11 Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:
Phm 1:12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:
Phm 1:13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:
Phm 1:14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.

Shalom,
MJ

Moxie
07-15-14, 02:54 AM

Yeah I know.

Is this like "Don't say stewardess. Say flight attendant!!!"

Moxie
07-15-14, 03:03 AM

From my studies, it is not part of the given name.

Maybe I can find the pdf where I read that....

Chex
07-15-14, 03:10 AM
I tend to avoid that term strawman. A person (in a law context) is a vehicle.

Straw Man An individual who acts as a front for others who actually incur the expense and obtain the profit of a transaction.

Proper person, Lat. 'In ones own proper person.' To represent ones self without assistance at least 'on the record.' Often shortened to 'in pro per.' means that you are acting on your own behalf.

Casper
08-09-14, 08:27 PM
What the police officer is looking for at a traffic stop is competency and liability. The bonding for an average driver is the Driver License ($250 bail bond) which shows that you have passed both a written and driving test about the rules of the road and safety awareness. This is the criteria for any insurance company to cover the operator/driver in case of an accident. In Colorado if you are wealthy enough to post a $30K liquid bond you can drive without a DL or auto insurance. [Albeit police are probably trained to look for a DL anyway.]

If you read the original statute (legislation) of your state, and federal statutes, a driver license ties you to the "Transportation Code" which is commercial in nature, to operate a "vehicle" in a "for hire" capacity to haul goods and persons for profit on the public roads. You don't need one to use a car to attend to your private everyday needs in non-commercial use. If Colorado requires a bond for use in non-commercial capacity, that is news to me. If its in the Transportation Code, then it is commercial use. Your state legislature can not combine commercial use code and non-commercial use code in the same legislation. That would render the whole thing null and void. Please specify the code so I can look it up.

One reason I want to rid myself of it is because it is actually a District of Columbia license, and by using it, you swore under oath you are a statutory "US citizen" and a "resident", and you gave the STATE power of attorney. If you are in a commercial "for hire" capacity, then yes, you need license, insurance, registration. If not, those are not required by law, and you are in a "full liability" position instead of the "limited liability" benefit the District of Columbia offers.

Paying for a car with lawful money and not registering it is an option many people choose. Your car became a "vehicle" when you first registered it and gave it to the STATE. Buy a used car and carry a notarized copy of the title, along with a copy of the bill of sale paid in lawful money and specify its use is private household goods. I drafted an Affidavit of Liberty to Use the Common Ways, for non-commercial private use of my household goods. Stay away from all the commercial terms: driver, operator, carrier, vehicle, motor vehicle, transportation, traffic, etc.

Everything associated will be in True Name.

Michael Joseph
08-10-14, 05:52 PM
Straw Man An individual who acts as a front for others who actually incur the expense and obtain the profit of a transaction.

Proper person, Lat. 'In ones own proper person.' To represent ones self without assistance at least 'on the record.' Often shortened to 'in pro per.' means that you are acting on your own behalf.

Reference DUMMY - Blacks 5th Ed. CLICK HERE (http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/reference/1979_Black_5/sec_d.pdf)

Chex
08-10-14, 08:27 PM
Reference DUMMY - Blacks 5th Ed. CLICK HERE (http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/reference/1979_Black_5/sec_d.pdf)

Kevin Campbell Published May 19th, 2014 (http://www.gnd.com/hillary-s-straw-man-argument-against-second-amendment-backfires.php?ref=ysa)

Casper
08-14-14, 02:41 AM
"PERSON. This word is applied to men, women and children, who are called natural persons. In law, man and person are not exactly-synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, &c. A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 137. http://floridajail4judges.org/docume...or.person.html

Couple of comments based on my own first hand research. Be careful with the word "person", as used in the statutes and codes. It never means what you think it means in everyday language. Go read the definitions sections in the original public law or statute. It is a legal fiction business entity egaging in interstate commerce, and you have agreed through a contract in most cases that you agree to waive rights and step in to that persona for a privilege. Person was sometimes defined differently in public law than the US codes to hide the fact it was defined in law as for a "resident alien" (a 14th Amendment citizen), and "individual" (public officer with income effectively connected to a trade or business and subject to the FIT). When "person" is defined as includes 5 different legal business entities, of which 1 of the 5 definitions is a "natural person", then that means the "natural person" is also a legal fiction business entity, and not a man/woman. That would be like defining a fruit as an apple, pear, peach, orange and a bottle. That would not pass the rules of statutory construction. In this case "natural person" would most likely be an "individual" which is defined above.

An example, when studying "firearms" laws, you come to realize that "person" inlcludes the legal fiction business entities like manufacturers, dealers, distributors, FFL's etc. and not any man or woman who has a right to keep and bear arms. In the intent of the legislation, it is clear it is not the intent to regulate the use for lawful purposes by man. Only business entities engaged in interstate commerce, and that definition only includes commerce between federal territories and other federal territories, and not between the 50 states of the union. So be cognizant and read definitions first, and sometimes they hide them where you least expect.

As for "human being", my suggestion is to stay away from that definition. Why you ask? Are you familiar with the man or other animals statutes, like Title 21 Food and Drugs Act? I also found one in my state law. Al Adask has done some good work on that and has first hand experience in court with it. A human being is a vertabrate animal, so it is just another animal. This is from the concept of evolution from apes etc. So if you believe in the Holy Bible, you may want to do some research before ever agreeing to be a "human being" and just go with what the Creator made you. http://adask.wordpress.com/category/man-or-other-animals/

Grace and Peace

Christopher
09-21-14, 11:48 PM
is it illegal to deface a operators licence? For instance writing on the front in permanent marker NOT ID.