PDA

View Full Version : Enforcing R4C

Moxie
06-21-13, 05:10 PM
Hi all,

How is an R4C enforced, especially for a court case? Can anyone share their experience with this? Thanks!

David Merrill
06-21-13, 06:07 PM
Hi all,

How is an R4C enforced, especially for a court case? Can anyone share their experience with this? Thanks!

As intelligence nexus for sensory nodes (suitors in brain trust) there are many examples and anecdotes. However the success comes from your talents at metaphysics and understanding of natural law.

This is no silver bullet but there is a contract and survey in place. The contract is called federal and state constitutions and the survey is the Declaration of Indepedence. The bond is oath of office (both judge and prosecutor). So the basic success story that you are after is that the suitor finds the authority to have a proper court of justice and when that cannot or is not formed for the prosecution the case is dismissed. Typically though, a county judge hearing a traffic matter would rather not address the suitor's right of refusal and will not docket the cause.

Some of the members here might not be shy about telling cyberspace they are suitors in the brain trust. I don't know. I tend to feel that they should shy away from announcing themselves if it is unnecessary.

Moxie
06-21-13, 07:10 PM
Ok, no problem. Thank you for your feedback!

David Merrill
06-22-13, 09:01 PM
If nobody steps forward bump the thread in a few days and I can supply some sanitized samples. They do not suffice for any evidence or proof.

JohnnyCash
06-24-13, 10:22 PM
There's a recent R4C success story related over here (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?146-DL-was-NOT-provided-or-used-as-ID&p=11068&viewfull=1#post11068). Not sure what Moxie means by "enforcing." I understand the goal is to get rid of the false claim before getting administrated against in their courts. The ticket was R4C'd back to State Patrol whose legal counsel then forwarded it back to suitor with a request to appeal or pay (http://i.imgur.com/za7xW3i.jpg). Suitor did neither. Stood on his/her rights and won. Nothing happened; no fine. It's like the traffic citation was never written.

David Merrill
06-25-13, 02:58 AM
Thanks!

That is why I was having difficulty. Examples are not about enforcement. I suppose the judge might ignore it. In common law the county court judges can practice from the bench.

Most county court judges will not docket the cause if it is R4C and in a proper evidence repository.

BAMAJiPS
06-30-13, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, been a long while since I've posted, but this is right up my alley as I have an over zealous third party debt collector who won't leave me alone.

I've used R4C maybe a dozen times now with third party collectors and it has worked like a charm. They seem to understand when I tell them I refuse to contract w a third party on an alleged debt. They get it and realize they have no standing and they bought the wrong guys debt. The original contract was already satisfied when the third party debt collector bought it at a discount and tried to enforce a claim with me. I love the R4C!

This one guy won't leave me alone though, even though I have certified proof of the R4C being signed for in a timely manner in accordance with the uniform commercial code etc etc.

This guy then called me and argued that the law I cited for the R4C was for commerce and this was a "personal" matter to which I laughed and asked if he was an attorney to which,(after trying to intimidate me into thinking he was one) had to admit that he was not, but that he would make damn sure it got in front of one in my area immediately (as the threatening tone escalated due to me getting under his skin).

Anyway, now they won't stop sending me letters and threatening to sue (still saying that it will be forwarded to an attorney in my area) and any fool can read the law concerning the FDCPA and it explicitly states that if you send them a cease and desist notice then they get ONE more letter to tell you that it can be handled in court. Well, I've had 2 phone calls and two letters, so by my estimation, that is three violations of the FDCPA each offense supposedly carrying a $1000 fine for the offending firm.

My "enforcement" question would be how do I assert my claim that these guys are harassing me and turning the alleged $400 debt into a $3000+ problem for them? I know, as David was alluding to that this site has more to do with article 3 courts and avoiding commercial courts etc, but I have asserted my right to refuse to contract with this third party on a private matter between myself and the original contracting party and I assume the debt has already been satisfied when they sold it to this hotshot collection agency - so do I send a letter to the agency saying they have violated the UCC/FDCPA or just wait to see IF I get sued and present my R4C in court etc or even let them get a summary judgement and then attack the summary judgement later?

walter
06-30-13, 03:39 PM
The "spaniard from the white rabbit group" has a wonderful method of suing company's that break the rules.
He wins all the time. Google him and check out his collection methods.

Enforcing this R4C could be as easy as using the privacy act on them.

Unauthorized use of the NAME is a tort.
If they can't show consent was granted then I don't have to prove a thing.

Attach a fee schedule for unauthorized use of the NAME.
If they want to do business with me then they need to apply for an account number so I can bill them.

ManOntheLand
06-30-13, 07:54 PM
- so do I send a letter to the agency saying they have violated the UCC/FDCPA or just wait to see IF I get sued and present my R4C in court etc or even let them get a summary judgement and then attack the summary judgement later?

A letter to let them know that you know they have violated FDCPA is a good start. FDCPA is much more specific and simpler to enforce than UCC provisions in this situation. The penalty on them under FDCPA is mandatory by law if you sue and provide the proof they committed the violation of FDCPA. So you could go on the offense and sue them. If all you want is for them to go away, a credible threat to sue in a letter might do it.

As far as defending against their lawsuit: check your state statutes and case law, rules of civil procedure, and rules of court. They may be deprived of standing in court to sue you if they have violated FDCPA. You could move to dismiss with that as your basis--"plaintiff has no standing to sue". This is in accordance with the "clean hands" doctrine of equity courts. I would not answer a complaint from them (filing a motion to dismiss is not an answer), nor would I allow a summary judgment and then try to undo it. Take the bull by the horns. If they broke the rules, you should be able to get them to back off.

John Howard
07-02-13, 02:06 PM
No, I did not order your magazine.

David Merrill
07-02-13, 02:20 PM
Good call John! You might have gone blind.

John Howard
07-02-13, 02:35 PM
:eek: I already need glasses.

BAMAJiPS
07-18-13, 08:13 PM
Well, I've been contacted numerous times on this debt after clear proof of certified mail of my R4C and cease and desist letter. I am going to compose an invoice and write a cover letter stating that they need to compensate me ala "The Spaniard". I hope I dont make a fool of myself, but, nothing ventured - nothing gained. I suppose I can demand they pay or I'll take them to court and the Spaniard says that once you file, they always magically seem to pay if you have sent notice to them three times.
Thoughts?

bigred
07-19-13, 08:04 PM
Attached is the Declaration of Fraud letter that I have used for 3rd party collectors. I have never had one contact me again after receiving this letter.

BigRed;

You can edit in a redacted attachment at your convenience.

bobbinville
07-19-13, 08:24 PM
Please redact page 2 of your sample letter. There is a name appearing in the acknowledgment clause.

JohnnyCash
07-20-13, 02:16 PM
Oh there you are. Most agents of disinfo went silent for a few days there and I wasn't sure if you were writing a new article or ... well nevermind that.

I searched for Bobbinsville and found no such village but I did find a Robbinsville, North Carolina. Is that where you're from? I understand the term "---ville" denotes a village. And the term village derives from "vill" - a cluster of tenant farmer houses from way back when. A status just above serfs, these tenant farmers were required to stay on the lord's manor to which they were attached by birth. The tenant was also called a villein, tilling farmland assigned them on shares while still making payments to the manor lord.

Fast forwarding now, who are today's serfs & villeins? Wouldn't it be fair to say those toiling in the system of central banking unaware of the alternative? As we've learned here, simply by not endorsing (http://jesse2012.com/slavefree.jpg) private credit of the Fed, we commoners owe no tax, we legally owe no homage to the manor lord. Now the spread of this new knowledge would be quite upsetting to the manor lord, no? Seems natural to me he would send out village agents to disrupt the dissemination of that new knowledge, make it sound like it wasn't even true.

bobbinville
07-20-13, 05:29 PM
No, Bobbinville is the nickname for a former village in Massachusetts which once had a factory which made wooden bobbins for the local textile mills. A sawmill just across the river supplied the raw material for the bobbins. The factory flourished until after the Civil War, when small, water-powered mills became inefficient and uneconomical. The one in Bobbinville closed over 100 years ago; and in fact Bobbinville is completely deserted today. A branch of my family lived somewhat to the east; but I chose it as my handle here because I simply liked the name.

JohnnyCash
07-20-13, 09:06 PM
Oh! that's it, I was misspelling it. Fascinating; thanks for that. I see there's a good reason Bobbinville is now deserted - it was buried underwater to provide the METRO (http://jesse2012.com//1313.jpg)politan Water Basin known as the Quabbin Reservoir. You may be more effected by METRO (http://jesse2012.com//1313foldout.jpg) than the rest of us.

Moxie
09-11-13, 11:00 PM
Another question:

Is it true that a court judgement can be R4C'd? Just wondering if anyone has heard of that being done when a case has already been decided.

David Merrill
09-11-13, 11:18 PM
Another question:

Is it true that a court judgement can be R4C'd? Just wondering if anyone has heard of that being done when a case has already been decided.

You can process anything Refused for Cause. Just as there is no law against making a demand.

How the universe around you responds to your demands and refusals is dependent on your understanding of law.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6721/sciencediscoveryoflaws.jpg

I was referring the set of laws that the Golden Mean as a mathematical model represents in terms of regeneration through ratios and equivalents, that form a growth process of an entity or paradigm (mind) that evolves it thru time as a moment-by-moment transformation brought about thru an energetic exchange of influences that modify the mind as an absorption, integration and equilibrating process that forms an endless array of variables as a result. Dreams, as states-of-mind on different planes of consciousness, all of which contain corresponding realities as a form of theme, operate according to the same set of laws! That's why law is considered absolute truth; it operates in a consistent manner on all levels of existence, not just the physical.

Text message from Dr. Linda Darlene GADBOIS

This is why suitors in brain trust develop evidence repositories. We utilize the US clerk of court and PACER for notice of our process.

In other words if your refusal is more competent than the judgment you Refuse for Cause then you will see that result according to the 'saving to suitors' clause of 1789. You will realize and demonstrate your common law remedy.

The Lesson Plan is simply:

1) true identity
2) record forming
3) redeem lawful money

EZrhythm
09-19-13, 02:54 AM
Thanks!

That is why I was having difficulty. Examples are not about enforcement. I suppose the judge might ignore it. In common law the county court judges can practice from the bench.

Most county court judges will not docket the cause if it is R4C and in a proper evidence repository.

I have experienced an attempt to ignore it by having the clerk quietly slide a false complaint in my direction. So then I ignored the complaint. The misd. was dropped to a $25 administration fee and I walked out. Before walking out the "commissioner" held up the NOTICE TO APPEAR that I had "R4C" and asked, "Do you remember this?"
I only said, "Yes." We had a staring contest for a moment while his facial expression seemed to try and provoke me.

I noticed how he brought the R4C up after the matter was settled and didn't offer any oral statements for the galley to decipher.

So ultimately for select matters the only "enforcement" effort needed is to stand on one's refusal.

EZrhythm
09-19-13, 03:11 AM
Attached is the Declaration of Fraud letter that I have used for 3rd party collectors. I have never had one contact me again after receiving this letter.

BigRed- Could you post that again? Would be very much appreciated.

David Merrill
09-19-13, 07:49 AM
I have experienced an attempt to ignore it by having the clerk quietly slide a false complaint in my direction. So then I ignored the complaint. The misd. was dropped to a $25 administration fee and I walked out. Before walking out the "commissioner" held up the NOTICE TO APPEAR that I had "R4C" and asked, "Do you remember this?"
I only said, "Yes." We had a staring contest for a moment while his facial expression seemed to try and provoke me.

I noticed how he brought the R4C up after the matter was settled and didn't offer any oral statements for the galley to decipher.

So ultimately for select matters the only "enforcement" effort needed is to stand on one's refusal.

Understanding that the only record is an audio record can be very helpful. I have been speaking for the record and the judge will hold up his hand for me to stop talking. I ignored the silent "off the record" warning. But get this. I was helping out a friend who was transcribing (digitally) a book and we got into a conversation, the author and me. He was pals with that judge. They were both antique car collectors. The judge's pal warned me before the next hearing that if he put up his hand like that it meant I better shut up!

In Colorado that is Tampering with a Witness or Victim - a class four felony.

ag maniac
09-20-13, 03:27 PM
BigRed- Could you post that again? Would be very much appreciated.

"BigRed", being two months removed and with only eight total posts may never see you request EZ......I took the liberty of a search and found these two declarations

http://dc169.4shared.com/doc/JRwpHnmw/preview.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27594400/Declaration-of-Fraud-debt-Collector

Moxie
10-03-13, 04:21 AM
You can process anything Refused for Cause.

How about an office clerk pushing a Workman's Compensation Exemption form on me -- can that be refused for cause? You did say anything, so I am doing an "it's too good to be true" double-take. lolol....

How the universe around you responds to your demands and refusals is dependent on your understanding of law.
So, so true. And there are so many nuances in law. Especially to one who is not experienced.

EZrhythm
10-06-13, 07:40 AM
"BigRed", being two months removed and with only eight total posts may never see you request EZ......I took the liberty of a search and found these two declarations

http://dc169.4shared.com/doc/JRwpHnmw/preview.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27594400/Declaration-of-Fraud-debt-Collector

Thank You So Kindly!

EZrhythm
10-06-13, 07:45 AM
How about an office clerk pushing a Workman's Compensation Exemption form on me -- can that be refused for cause? You did say anything, so I am doing an "it's too good to be true" double-take. lolol....

If one needs to ask, "Can that be refused for cause?" then it's possible that the understanding of what R4C is and means isn't clear.
an understanding of this simple concept is quite beneficial;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed

David Merrill
10-06-13, 09:08 AM
If one needs to ask, "Can that be refused for cause?" then it's possible that the understanding of what R4C is and means isn't clear.
an understanding of this simple concept is quite beneficial;

That is insightful.

xparte
01-30-16, 03:05 PM
Red ink Redemption testimonials in ink on demand.overcoming adversity [Satan] your statement & affirment all demanding enforcement in Christs blood.We enforce our light. Red empting pre empting Darkness or Christ the balance .In black ink or blue RE- deemed as your person.The private agreements are with your adversary its his dark kingdom and Christ kingdom walking in light.putting a foot down on the narrow path that's well lit starts with under my thumb its keeping a record of that light and reminding darkness what kingdom thous have found Me.or look in my evidence repository a testimonial in blood. Truth Enforcing itself .The Rolling Stones under our nose and thumb that kingdom once had me down now just play the court of record backwards Rock and Roll away the Stone.Evil is not a something, its a certain someone! Take Christ and lightin up.

walter
01-30-16, 06:27 PM
I

Very powerful indeed.

Article 21 of the United Nation's
1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that
"The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government".

the question now is what is the WILL?
if one makes a WILL it is for the dead.

the last month or so "living will" keeps popping up every where I go.
a dead person can't make a living WILL, only the living can

xparte
01-30-16, 06:55 PM
Hyssop has been hung in homes to provide protection Enforcement from the evil eye, Baal all seeing Egyptian enslaver Government adversary . . It has also been planted frequently on graves as protection for the dead from the living who needs decedent protection or ending relationships with the dead ."Purge me with hyssop," the Bible records, "and I will be clean."OUR new testimonial Christs passover blood. is transferred in ones testimony thumb print. dip Hyssop in blood imprint doorposts old testimonial then .The temple transfer right down in your soul destroy this temple and it will rise in 3 days, the word is Gods in blood I testify to the word of God is that R4C a biblical You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. Bound in truth headlights on high beam The law could never save us; it never had the power to do anything but show us how we should be. Only the blood of the lamb has the power to redeem us from our bondage to enslavement . Only the blood of the Jesus applied to the doorposts of your heart. will save you from destruction and grant you freedom from being dead in law. Whats written on your heart is discussing that darkness and spreading new light being a member or becoming a suitor has little to do with sharing the light if it did u never would have become a member . I impart a fortunate light is shared in all posts discerning one darkness is easy as we all been their its revisiting and reposting or maturing that light. finding one annoying or interesting is enforcing truth.

martin earl
01-30-16, 10:48 PM
The rule of 3 applies in R4C, "They" (whoever the they is offering you something) can offer 3 times and each must be refused for cause. Satan tempted the Christ 3 times, each was refused for cause.

There can be no "enforcement" till they have tried 3 times. If you stand on your refusals for cause, they will usually depart. There may be some wailing and gnashing of teeth, but a calm, peaceful stand on your refusals, they will retreat.

xparte
01-30-16, 11:39 PM
The world abounds with procurators - lawyers, guardians, trustees and legislators who generally obtain our EXPRESS consent. Courts and other government agencies, on the other hand, use the IMPLIED, or tacit procuration. A plea of 'not guilty' on behalf of a mute accused by a magistrate is such an example.

"An express procuration is one made by the express consent of the parties. AN IMPLIED OR TACIT PROCURATION TAKES PLACE WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL SEES ANOTHER MANAGING HIS AFFAIRS AND DOES NOT INTERFERE TO PREVENT IT." Black's supra, p. 1087 [emphasis mine]

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison." Matthew 5:25

To avoid Caesar's prison, you must first avoid his courts. And a means to such ends could be in securing agreements (stipulations) with your adversary, so as to undermine his cause of action. Your position thus gains its greatest strength, not where you and your adversary differ - but where you agree. Lacking knowledge of the word registry has confused the best of scholars and
millions of students...

So who owns the UCC registry?? Men,, private businessmen....They own the
World Bank.

So please enlighten my brother as to how registering in the
record that proves you have submitted to mans rules, denying God's first
command,

So in light of your own words and the facts prevailing that the UCC is owned
privately and admits it is a false god on the first page ,,,,why encourage
brothers to submit themselves to it??

God's first commandment was first so we would not get off track and be
swayed by the lure of money and false gods.....we all no every birth is registered how else did herod find Christ.

xparte
01-31-16, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=martin earl;20428]The rule of 3 applies in R4C, "They" (whoever the they is offering you something) can offer 3 times and each must be refused for cause. Satan tempted the Christ 3 times, each was refused for cause.

There can be no "enforcement" till they have tried 3 times. Informing and testimony r4c case file paid instructions sent Federal clerk/ /police chief/ Window Clerk /jp is the rule of 3 refusing one at a time is gnashing or nipping at the bud killing buds and branches and tree redemption and a repository of that forgiveness ones cherry tree free of seed and toil.the unholy 3 refused at once highest court lowest court chief CEO policy services.1ticket2no plea3found guilty4enforcement and warrant bennifit ssn cusip# salvage the bond social security collection debt on filed and un filed

walter
01-31-16, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=martin earl;20428]The rule of 3 applies in R4C, "They" (whoever the they is offering you something) can offer 3 times and each must be refused for cause. Satan tempted the Christ 3 times, each was refused for cause.

When in court once I held up the BC and asked the judge "who owns this BC"? No response.
After I said this is the third time who owns this BC?
She said I have no idea and left the bench.

David Merrill
01-31-16, 06:18 PM
I laughed so loud people wanted to know what is funny. After explaining I needed to explain, "In certain circles, that is hilarious!"

They finally started chuckling, but at how peculiar I am...

allodial
02-01-16, 12:41 PM
I laughed so loud people wanted to know what is funny. After explaining I needed to explain, "In certain circles, that is hilarious!"

They finally started chuckling, but at how peculiar I am...

Its funny, that's why.

xparte
02-01-16, 04:22 PM
"In certain circles, that is hilarious!" After I said this is the third time who owns this {BC]?
She said I have no idea and left the bench.I once extended that BC pass the CLERK handing it direct to Judge insertion 9/tithes .of Roman Rule forceful entry.Leaving the bench returning once twice three her excitement building on each return a climatic ending. Its funny, that's why.

xparte
02-01-16, 04:36 PM
The r4c is laying pipe and its record is how deep. Not Being a BC IS stiff reminder for the lustful at law go fu** yourselves. metaphorically seeking reading betwix enemy lines.

David Merrill
04-18-17, 12:23 PM
Hi all,

Hi Moxie;

I have spent a couple years Rectifying the Judiciary utilizing four evidence repositories. Though in transition yet, I am attaching the more recent evolution - Notifying the President and contemplating garnishment of the Secretary's salary.

As suitors and others notify the President and Secretary as principal pressure to honor Refusal for Cause should become more recognizable.

EZrhythm
04-19-17, 07:54 AM
Genius + the Father's wisdom = Supreme genius!

Reminds me of way back when a kind hearted gent shared with me a notice he has sent to a county judge in which he received satisfaction from. -Not related to R4C nor oaths of office but he did CC the State Attorney General whom is the defacto STATE OF... chief law enforcement officer

lorne
04-20-17, 11:06 PM
I see your latest Clerk instruction is shorter, with lines like "These are evidence if this presenter ..." edited out.

Anyway, speaking of enforcement ... In early 2014 I got a parking ticket which was promptly R4C'd back to the presenter. The city sent a letter in response (R4C'd) that included this line:

There was never any hearing and I never paid the citation. Fast forward to today, I'm on the city website where you can check all outstanding tickets issued to the Plate#. The unpaid bill is still there yet I have since done both things they threatened would not be allowed. The registered owner's driver license and registration have been renewed without any problem several times.

David Merrill
04-21-17, 03:21 PM
I see your latest Clerk instruction is shorter, with lines like "These are evidence if this presenter ..." edited out.

Anyway, speaking of enforcement ... In early 2014 I got a parking ticket which was promptly R4C'd back to the presenter. The city sent a letter in response (R4C'd) that included this line:

There was never any hearing and I never paid the citation. Fast forward to today, I'm on the city website where you can check all outstanding tickets issued to the Plate#. The unpaid bill is still there yet I have since done both things they threatened would not be allowed. The registered owner's driver license and registration have been renewed without any problem several times.

That seems to be the nature of the admiralty. Affidavit and Rebuttal. The newer clerk instruction is contemplating garnishment of the Secretary in his hat as US Governor for the International Monetary Fund. You might print out the document and R4C but send the original Red R4C to MNUCHIN and ORDER that the slur against the vehicle/registered owner be taken down off the Internet.

Moxie
04-21-17, 04:10 PM
Hi Moxie;

I have spent a couple years Rectifying the Judiciary utilizing four evidence repositories. Though in transition yet, I am attaching the more recent evolution - Notifying the President and contemplating garnishment of the Secretary's salary.

As suitors and others notify the President and Secretary as principal pressure to honor Refusal for Cause should become more recognizable.

Impressive! Really does go all the way to the top, doesn't it -- gives more oomph to R4C-ing parking tickets, lol

george
06-04-17, 01:45 AM
Franco, David, & Lornes posts within the last few days gone missing (erased?)

xparte
06-04-17, 02:33 PM
200 guests daily all transparent appearances of simply forming a record With potentially any success are hard fought with or without Davids help that said, its a balanced battle with r4c Franco is willing too accept a perplexing and exhausted attempt .If only too engage Davids help that i personally hope makes the difference .A service and its challenging outcome as any concerned Suitor wants Evidence of success Franco is as transparent as it gets good luck with this one David.Many guests are potential Suitors and Franco,s experience is not unique and either is its failures.

David Merrill
06-05-17, 03:27 PM
Yes, deleted. A suitor on the brain trust expressed the desire for privacy. That is all it takes. I thought it would make him uncomfortable here, my first glance. So I generalized specifics.

Albeit an evidence repository is published on PACER these success stories should not be peppered over the Internet except by the suitor.

For example, I have some reservations about people reading my accomplishments but primarily because they are so advanced metaphysically.

But I heard a great story about a woman having all her debts cleared after making a claim to Jubilee like MJ was suggesting last year. I like to think my Delegation of Authority assisted the decision:

Delegation of Authority. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImalBQWHNUa1hsNk0/view?usp=sharing)
Certificate of Service. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImdUdjemZtckxwZm8/view?usp=sharing)

george
06-05-17, 08:49 PM
and just when it was starting to get back interesting.. oh well.

privacy is of utmost importance to me aswell. thats why i dont utilize google and actively block it and all its children too.

i dont really like to be private actually but the adversarial nature of the system has programmed the people in ways that have made them attorn on each other.

i kinda figured you might have decided that info was a trade secret and maybe moved it to the pay site. any plans along those lines for this site David? i mean, it doesnt seem to serve much purpose anymore now that you have that one and because this software is rapidly becoming obsolete if not unintentionally malicious due to the numerous issues VBullitin currently has. it will at some point soon (IMO) be a major risk for some users. upgrading to XenoForo is not free either and since traffic is so low now it may be a good idea to make this one read only with no new registrations, just for an archive if you wish to keep some of the data accessible.

why would advanced metaphysics give you reason to hold your accomplishments in reserve? and thats is a very interesting passage (#17) what book is it from?

im not sure if this is a R4C success story but the one time I used it years ago was with a bank letter i got in the mail that i did not find agreeable so I put R4C on it and return to sender. never received anything else from them but I also removed my mailbox and put a mail hold with out and ending date (as instructed by the postal worker since I didnt know exactly how long it needed to be)

was picking up my mail at the post office and the post master told me that i made a mistake by not putting an end date on the mail hold, i informed him that i did it exactly as instructed by the clerk there and have all the records of this. he was mad about this and was trying to boss me around with what about it so I just quit picking up mail altogether! LOL

who needs it anyway?

David Merrill
06-06-17, 02:13 AM
and just when it was starting to get back interesting.. oh well.

privacy is of utmost importance to me aswell. thats why i dont utilize google and actively block it and all its children too.

Sorry about that. I tried to upload it into Attachments but it would not go. So I linked it to my gdrive.

i dont really like to be private actually but the adversarial nature of the system has programmed the people in ways that have made them attorn on each other.

i kinda figured you might have decided that info was a trade secret and maybe moved it to the pay site. any plans along those lines for this site David? i mean, it doesnt seem to serve much purpose anymore now that you have that one and because this software is rapidly becoming obsolete if not unintentionally malicious due to the numerous issues VBullitin currently has. it will at some point soon (IMO) be a major risk for some users. upgrading to XenoForo is not free either and since traffic is so low now it may be a good idea to make this one read only with no new registrations, just for an archive if you wish to keep some of the data accessible.

Thanks for that. StSC here came up in a discussion. It may be translated into something more useful long term, like you say. I find about 60 people reading here at any instant so the preserve and archive idea sounds attractive.

I made mention of utilizing the deviant oath technology on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com exclusively. And so it is. Thank you for helping me create tonight.

why would advanced metaphysics give you reason to hold your accomplishments in reserve? and thats is a very interesting passage (#17) what book is it from?

The other website I enjoy producing on is Bishop Castle (http://bishopcastle.us/forum/main-forum/pragmatism?filter_sort=title&filter_order=asc). That link is to the Gospel of Pragmatism and I am planning on developing the State Court Prayer (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE/view?usp=sharing) pages in the same fashion. To break out the math and algorithms so a layman can get the technology behind transforms used to fashion the collapse of standing waves.

im not sure if this is a R4C success story but the one time I used it years ago was with a bank letter i got in the mail that i did not find agreeable so I put R4C on it and return to sender. never received anything else from them but I also removed my mailbox and put a mail hold with out and ending date (as instructed by the postal worker since I didnt know exactly how long it needed to be)

was picking up my mail at the post office and the post master told me that i made a mistake by not putting an end date on the mail hold, i informed him that i did it exactly as instructed by the clerk there and have all the records of this. he was mad about this and was trying to boss me around with what about it so I just quit picking up mail altogether! LOL

who needs it anyway?

I get that. There are a few creative techniques to staying in mail benefits. I think maybe I could develop that as a mini-technology?

David Merrill
06-06-17, 07:12 AM
I have been thinking about your question - why be reluctant to show the higher metaphysics?

On www.lawfulmoneytrust.com we are charging a chunk of change for a year's access to lessons designed for specific profit and gain. First is a 30% pay raise for executing redemption of lawful money and therefore personal redemption to Get the Fed Out of the Marriage Bed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1jlekBcYd4&t=1s). We have provided four of the Coffee Chat productions (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaG6sDJ9xjWo8pAGC54dLQ) for public consumption. As implied by Coffee Chat, these video productions are unedited and candid conversations between Michael Joseph and myself that assist the Gold and Silver Students in applying the law to become removed from the Fed districts and central banking.

Remedy is for everybody. MJ and I spoke about that yesterday. But it is important that the Student understands the mechanics of redemption. For example a Student sent in a Return and out of old habit wrote, All Rights Reserved by his signature. No harm, no foul. But the IRS agent apparently was trained to assume this is a frivolous argument. My point is that when somebody over complicates things, there is room for confusion.

A good example is to comprehend the GUT - Grand Unified Theory - one has to go through the relationships of the Five Cube Sum Number Locks and leave the linear number lines behind. Communication is creation and MJ told me about two sets of infinity. One set is real and the other - integers. This fell into place after hearing IBM has a five-cubit Quantum computer online. A cubit is the real while zeros and ones are the integers. Weight. Five cubits makes sense for the first online superconductors because of physics limitations with the "high temperature ceramics" used in the SQUIDS. Hi Temp is nitrogen cooled.

Ms GARMIN guiding me around town reminds me how I hashed out the State Court Prayer before presenting it to In-Q-Tel, the technology venture capital Division of the CIA, over chess with the man who invented computer linguistics. He sold it to Texas Instruments for $1 on engineering salary and it went strait into a child's toy called the Speak & Spell. How does that happen? Why in the world out of billions of people would the Five Cube Sum Number Locks be verified by the inventor of Cyber WORD - DEBAR? He did that for me. He ran Fermat's Last Theorem through a supercomputer and verified there are only Five:

But there are eddies too. I forget the eddies I discovered but let's say 126, processed might equal 345 and then 345, processed might equal 126 again. They are rare but I think he might find that they are infinite like prime numbers. My point really is that I enjoy that sort of thing but each of the three websites has a place, for specific content. Lawful Money Trust is also designed to give a proper foundation to functionally apply trust law for privacy and security on the presumption the 30% pay raise is enough to get you out of that age-old Rat Race. Now you become productive and have the building blocks for an estate; but you need to manage the interface with the central bank through proper redemption.

Are you getting it? My words pull me over to LMT. Those Gold and Silver Students are paying for me...

Proof of Service on the Triumvirate:

george
06-06-17, 01:23 PM
Im not getting where #17 passage is from? but upon searching for 'vidler and whitehouse' some other interesting stuff came up that was pretty good reading.

that was TMI too but since there was no bible jive mixed in it seemed less dodgy. lol but i appreciate your and MJs efforts anyway. i do wonder about that, about trying so hard and still missing or ignoring the simple questions, and/or how they prompt such comprehensive replys with seemingly non answers but hey, i figure that either we are just on way too differing wave lengths, or my instinctive dis-trust prevents me from 'getting it'

a 30% pay raise seems great but would not be the case for those who do not have any 'incomes' to start with or those who cant seem to connect answers to questions here in the most basic ways.

some of were just not cut out to be 'students' at all i guess, i certainly never was and in fact just being referred to as one doesnt set well with me. no offense intended by that.. as was none intended when MJ seemed to have got angry at my TMI comment on the other thread.

not exactly sure why but it is very common in real life aswell from those who dont see eye to eye or actually 'man to man' with me. actually, you probably couldnt begin to imagine the anger ive seemingly inspired in others by just seeing things in such a different way.

its like a conflict between reason and emotion except not an internal one. reason would seem to reinforce itself in these situations but i guess on the flip side, emotions do the same?

not sure what you mean by 'computer linguistics' but i guess, the codes? cool story bra! lol

Ms GARMIN? lol I reprogrammed her, from an entry level OS to one with topline features. she had the hardware for it all along but her software was the limitation.

its amazing how similar computer linguistics are to mans linguistics in their functions though aint it?

"My name is Neo"

David Merrill
06-06-17, 01:31 PM
Im not getting where #17 passage is from? but upon searching for 'vidler and whitehouse' some other interesting stuff came up that was pretty good reading.

that was TMI too but since there was no bible jive mixed in it seemed less dodgy. lol but i appreciate your and MJs efforts anyway. i do wonder about that, about trying so hard and still missing or ignoring the simple questions, and/or how they prompt such comprehensive replys with seemingly non answers but hey, i figure that either we are just on way too differing wave lengths, or my instinctive dis-trust prevents me from 'getting it'

a 30% pay raise seems great but would not be the case for those who do not have any 'incomes' to start with or those who cant seem to connect answers to questions here in the most basic ways.

some of were just not cut out to be 'students' at all i guess, i certainly never was and in fact just being referred to as one doesnt set well with me. no offense intended by that.. as was none intended when MJ seemed to have got angry at my TMI comment on the other thread.

not exactly sure why but it is very common in real life aswell from those who dont see eye to eye or actually 'man to man' with me. actually, you probably couldnt begin to imagine the anger ive seemingly inspired in others by just seeing things in such a different way.

its like a conflict between reason and emotion except not an internal one. reason would seem to reinforce itself in these situations but i guess on the flip side, emotions do the same?

not sure what you mean by 'computer linguistics' but i guess, the codes? cool story bra! lol

Ms GARMIN? lol I reprogrammed her, from an entry level OS to one with topline features. she had the hardware for it all along but her software was the limitation.

its amazing how similar computer linguistics are to mans linguistics in their functions though aint it?

"My name is Neo"

I was distracted yesterday - From memory that is from The Metaphysics of St Thomas Aquinas by Joanne TOOKE. Thanks for sharing the diverted learning trail.

Maybe the answer to the question was in the post? The reason I avoid going into my metaphysics is because of the unique transforms I use collapsing the infinite quantum assembly of Schrodinger's standing wave.

The voices you hear from computers all came from my old chess opponent. By the way, he won.

After studying ACIM I am aware that consciousness arouses the ego. In developing artificial consciousness it has become necessary to define consciousness as the awareness of the mental activity in others. This requires the sense of separation from the other. Ergo, ego.

Original sin.