PDA

View Full Version : Redeemed at local 5/3 branch

Wooden Nickel
07-17-13, 04:00 AM
I opened a checking account at 5/3 bank today. The bank manager accepted my sig card and initial $50 check written out to myself with the proper lawful money endorsements. I'm totally stoked. The experience was so much better than my redemption attempt failure at the credit union that I have been using.

I have the feeling that Mr bank manager knows more than he let on about LM. "Lawful money? whats that all about?" he said. I showed him 12usc411 and said "Its an old banking convention, not too many people do it anymore. I do know that I have a right to redeem. Its my way out of the Federal Reserve credit system." He replies "Oh, that sounds very interesting. I'm going to process the agreement and take care of this check. BRB." Also to note, as I whipped out my phone to photograph the agreement, he seemed to notice, and then turned away and flipped through some unrelated papers, and turned back after I did the deed. Its like he saw all my 'atypical customer' cues and simply grinned and ignored them with a twinkle in his eye.

Bottom line: Mr. Bank Manager was a very nice and did not resist my LM demands. Success.

Thanks for the knowledge and confidence StSC :cool:

wood

David Merrill
07-17-13, 08:29 PM
Welcome Wooden Nickel!

Thank you too.

I opened a checking account at 5/3 bank today. The bank manager accepted my sig card and initial $50 check written out to myself with the proper lawful money endorsements. I'm totally stoked. The experience was so much better than my redemption attempt failure at the credit union that I have been using.

I have the feeling that Mr bank manager knows more than he let on about LM. "Lawful money? whats that all about?" he said. I showed him 12usc411 and said "Its an old banking convention, not too many people do it anymore. I do know that I have a right to redeem. Its my way out of the Federal Reserve credit system." He replies "Oh, that sounds very interesting. I'm going to process the agreement and take care of this check. BRB." Also to note, as I whipped out my phone to photograph the agreement, he seemed to notice, and then turned away and flipped through some unrelated papers, and turned back after I did the deed. Its like he saw all my 'atypical customer' cues and simply grinned and ignored them with a twinkle in his eye.

Bottom line: Mr. Bank Manager was a very nice and did not resist my LM demands. Success.

Thanks for the knowledge and confidence StSC :cool:

wood

Wooden Nickel
08-07-13, 12:07 AM
I have deposited several checks now. The tellers are nice.

Anyway, I had a chat with Mr. Manager today. I asked if there was any confirmation that he could give me that the account is treated as LM. His reply to wit "The deposits are treated the same way. All deposits are lawful money." also "the bank never trained us on the subject"

Has anybody ever obtained anything from a bank that would indicate that the funds are handled as LM or coinage?

Off-topic: I very much enjoyed reading this: Hypostasis of the Archons http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

Seems a fragmented mish mash of stories, much like modrens taking quotes from all over the Bible, combining them to illustrate a point.
What I take from it: Eat the fruit of knowledge, lose ignorance/naievity, depart from the gaurd-en, prevail as a pure spirit, incorruptable. When the master rulers promised death as punishment for eating the fruit, they lied. Is the 'curse' they placed on mankind instead simply a loss of benefits?

and this describing the true position of the 'authorities'
Eleleth, the great angel, spoke to me. "It is I," he said, "who am understanding. I am one of the four light-givers, who stand in the presence of the great invisible spirit. Do you think these rulers have any power over you? None of them can prevail against the root of truth; for on its account he appeared in the final ages; and these authorities will be restrained. And these authorities cannot defile you and that generation; for your abode is in incorruptibility, where the virgin spirit dwells, who is superior to the authorities of chaos and to their universe."

David Merrill
09-03-13, 12:40 PM
I have deposited several checks now. The tellers are nice.

Anyway, I had a chat with Mr. Manager today. I asked if there was any confirmation that he could give me that the account is treated as LM. His reply to wit "The deposits are treated the same way. All deposits are lawful money." also "the bank never trained us on the subject"

Has anybody ever obtained anything from a bank that would indicate that the funds are handled as LM or coinage?

Off-topic: I very much enjoyed reading this: Hypostasis of the Archons http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

Seems a fragmented mish mash of stories, much like modrens taking quotes from all over the Bible, combining them to illustrate a point.
What I take from it: Eat the fruit of knowledge, lose ignorance/naievity, depart from the gaurd-en, prevail as a pure spirit, incorruptable. When the master rulers promised death as punishment for eating the fruit, they lied. Is the 'curse' they placed on mankind instead simply a loss of benefits?

and this describing the true position of the 'authorities'
Eleleth, the great angel, spoke to me. "It is I," he said, "who am understanding. I am one of the four light-givers, who stand in the presence of the great invisible spirit. Do you think these rulers have any power over you? None of them can prevail against the root of truth; for on its account he appeared in the final ages; and these authorities will be restrained. And these authorities cannot defile you and that generation; for your abode is in incorruptibility, where the virgin spirit dwells, who is superior to the authorities of chaos and to their universe."

One of the major confirmations about regular and special deposits is when ten accounts were suddenly shut down because several bank employees were terminated. Apparently the OCC discovered they were simply treating the demand accounts the same as all the others. It would seem as though the bank attorneys have worked through a RICKMAN rationale since then.

I picked up the Nag Hammadi Scriptures a couple weeks ago. It is amazing how many scriptures are in alignment with the Bible's precept that the kingdom of heaven is within and without, that it is not in the future and that this life is the highest spiritual experience (as opposed to say, tripping on dimethyltryptamine).

Wooden Nickel
09-08-13, 01:56 AM
Who is OCC? I hope nobody gets fired for ignoring the demands.

Perhaps DMT and sacred cow patties helped to guide our spiritual patriarchs to such a conclusion?

WN

PS I'm not a spammer

David Merrill
09-08-13, 05:22 AM
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.

I am thinking that DMT in the hyssop and vinegar had quite the opposite effect - God! Oh, Father! Why hast though forsaken me?

Wooden Nickel
09-08-13, 10:02 PM
Are you saying that when Jesus sucked a sponge, he drank cheap wine infused with DMT?

I doubt that the vin-aegar and gall (eww) was drugged with DMT - while dmt-acetate is water soluble, oral intake requires MAOI; hyssop is not a carrier of DMT or MAOI; DMT extraction from acacia (shittim or gopher) bark would be quite a bear in those times (though not impossible); and syrian rue is the abundant MAOI source . Such would be plausible only if Jesus himself taught the 'water into wine' recipe to the desciples as either an ayahuasca brew, or as a syrian rue decoction. I would think opium is the likely drugging agent in the wine, as it is abundant and was commonly steeped in wine. Also, delerients (thorn apple, henbane, etc.) could serve good effect to the crucified. Or perhaps you are describing something like Kykeon from the Elusinian mysteries (contains 'mint,' wine, and other ingredients. the surviving recipes have been defaced)?

As to how the ancients used DMT, we find that holy incense was to be inhaled! I theorize that the incense was composed of acacia resin (oozed from bark lashing, note- not water soluble) and syrian rue seeds. Mohammed sure liked to smoke the seeds. The rue seeds are smoked in hookahs to this day. A red dye was made from the seeds, known to dye rugs and textiles. Flying carpets anyone? One could do a non-google search on 'changa' and may learn how to make holy incense with today's legal and available ingredients.

citations:

“You shall make an altar on which to burn incense; you shall make it of acacia wood. A cubit shall be its length, and a cubit its breadth. It shall be square, and two cubits shall be its height. Its horns shall be of one piece with it. You shall overlay it with pure gold, its top and around its sides and its horns. And you shall make a molding of gold around it. And you shall make two golden rings for it. Under its molding on two opposite sides of it you shall make them, and they shall be holders for poles with which to carry it. You shall make the poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia shows the thorny branches, possibly the crown of the King of the Jews?

then I actually read the wiki:
The Acacia is used as a symbol in Freemasonry, to represent purity and endurance of the soul, and as funerary symbolism signifying resurrection and immortality. The tree gains its importance from the description of the burial of Hiram Abiff, who provided some of the builders for King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem.[18]
Egyptian mythology has associated the acacia tree with characteristics of the tree of life, such as in the Myth of Osiris and Isis.
Several parts (mainly bark, root and resin) of Acacia are used to make incense for rituals. Acacia is used in incense mainly in India, Nepal, and China including in its Tibet region. Smoke from Acacia bark is thought to keep demons and ghosts away and to put the gods in a good mood. Roots and resin from Acacia are combined with rhododendron, acorus, cytisus, salvia and some other components of incense. Both people and elephants like an alcoholic beverage made from acacia fruit.[19] According to Easton's Bible Dictionary, the Acacia tree may be the “burning bush” (Exodus 3:2) which Moses encountered in the desert.[20] Also, when God gave Moses the instructions for building the Tabernacle, he said to "make an ark " and "a table of acacia wood" (Exodus 25:10 & 23, Revised Standard Version). Also, in the Christian tradition, it is thought that Christ's crown of thorns was woven from acacia

--- Not mentioned is that acacias (mimosas also) often contain useable amounts of DMT in the bark and resin. I found no other reference to the elephant wine (I cannot read german). Acacia seed pods have little to no dmt and could not make a DMT infused wine.

http://entheology.com/plants/peganum-harmala-syrian-rue/
In the Himalayas, shamans use syrian rue seeds as a magical incense, inhaling it to enter a trance state in which they can engage in sexual intercourse with divining goddesses, who are said to give them information and great healing powers (Ratsch 1998, 426-427).
TRADITIONAL PREPARATION: Reportedly, an especially effective smoking mixture may be made from 15 grams of the seeds and the juice of a lemon. The seeds were ground with a mortar and pestle, and then put into a boiling pot over an open flame with the juice of 1 lemon. This mixture is then boiled down until a resinous paste is left. It is then mixed with tobacco for a smoke that is both inebriating and a potent aphrodisiac (Ratsch 1998, 426).
In Morocco, the seeds are simply added to wine to make harmala wine, or are powdered to make a snuff that is supposed to cause a “clear mind”, according to some reports. Up to 20 grams of the seeds have been ground up and eaten in an attempt to gain psychoactive effects, but doing this can have very toxic consequences. Yes, the seeds can reportedly be hallucinogenic in large doses, but since syrian rue is a powerful MAO inhibitor, it can also cause serious reactions when combined with certain foods. Typically, when used as an MAO inhibitor, 3-4 grams are ground up and extracted into water. However, the seeds are rarely eaten. If you intend to eat syrian rue, please consult a list of foods which need to be avoided when taking an MAOI in order to avoid dangerous or uncomfortable effects (Roth et al. 1994 cited in Ratsch 1998, 426).
In recent years, modern psychonauts have been known to combine Syrian rue seeds with various DMT-containing plants to create ayahuasca analogs. It is important to be very, very careful when doing such experiments, and one should always remember that less is often better than more in these cases (DeKorne 1994).

Odd that you brought up DMT. Thanks for the flashback :-)

WN

David Merrill
09-08-13, 10:19 PM
Are you saying that when Jesus sucked a sponge, he drank cheap wine infused with DMT?

I doubt that the vin-aegar and gall (eww) was drugged with DMT - while dmt-acetate is water soluble, oral intake requires MAOI; hyssop is not a carrier of DMT or MAOI; DMT extraction from acacia (shittim or gopher) bark would be quite a bear in those times (though not impossible); and syrian rue is the abundant MAOI source . Such would be plausible only if Jesus himself taught the 'water into wine' recipe to the desciples as either an ayahuasca brew, or as a syrian rue decoction. I would think opium is the likely drugging agent in the wine, as it is abundant and was commonly steeped in wine. Also, delerients (thorn apple, henbane, etc.) could serve good effect to the crucified. Or perhaps you are describing something like Kykeon from the Elusinian mysteries (contains 'mint,' wine, and other ingredients. the surviving recipes have been defaced)?

As to how the ancients used DMT, we find that holy incense was to be inhaled! I theorize that the incense was composed of acacia resin (oozed from bark lashing, note- not water soluble) and syrian rue seeds. Mohammed sure liked to smoke the seeds. The rue seeds are smoked in hookahs to this day. A red dye was made from the seeds, known to dye rugs and textiles. Flying carpets anyone? One could do a non-google search on 'changa' and may learn how to make holy incense with today's legal and available ingredients.

citations:

“You shall make an altar on which to burn incense; you shall make it of acacia wood. A cubit shall be its length, and a cubit its breadth. It shall be square, and two cubits shall be its height. Its horns shall be of one piece with it. You shall overlay it with pure gold, its top and around its sides and its horns. And you shall make a molding of gold around it. And you shall make two golden rings for it. Under its molding on two opposite sides of it you shall make them, and they shall be holders for poles with which to carry it. You shall make the poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia shows the thorny branches, possibly the crown of the King of the Jews?

then I actually read the wiki:
The Acacia is used as a symbol in Freemasonry, to represent purity and endurance of the soul, and as funerary symbolism signifying resurrection and immortality. The tree gains its importance from the description of the burial of Hiram Abiff, who provided some of the builders for King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem.[18]
Egyptian mythology has associated the acacia tree with characteristics of the tree of life, such as in the Myth of Osiris and Isis.
Several parts (mainly bark, root and resin) of Acacia are used to make incense for rituals. Acacia is used in incense mainly in India, Nepal, and China including in its Tibet region. Smoke from Acacia bark is thought to keep demons and ghosts away and to put the gods in a good mood. Roots and resin from Acacia are combined with rhododendron, acorus, cytisus, salvia and some other components of incense. Both people and elephants like an alcoholic beverage made from acacia fruit.[19] According to Easton's Bible Dictionary, the Acacia tree may be the “burning bush” (Exodus 3:2) which Moses encountered in the desert.[20] Also, when God gave Moses the instructions for building the Tabernacle, he said to "make an ark " and "a table of acacia wood" (Exodus 25:10 & 23, Revised Standard Version). Also, in the Christian tradition, it is thought that Christ's crown of thorns was woven from acacia

--- Not mentioned is that acacias (mimosas also) often contain useable amounts of DMT in the bark and resin. I found no other reference to the elephant wine (I cannot read german). Acacia seed pods have little to no dmt and could not make a DMT infused wine.

http://entheology.com/plants/peganum-harmala-syrian-rue/
In the Himalayas, shamans use syrian rue seeds as a magical incense, inhaling it to enter a trance state in which they can engage in sexual intercourse with divining goddesses, who are said to give them information and great healing powers (Ratsch 1998, 426-427).
TRADITIONAL PREPARATION: Reportedly, an especially effective smoking mixture may be made from 15 grams of the seeds and the juice of a lemon. The seeds were ground with a mortar and pestle, and then put into a boiling pot over an open flame with the juice of 1 lemon. This mixture is then boiled down until a resinous paste is left. It is then mixed with tobacco for a smoke that is both inebriating and a potent aphrodisiac (Ratsch 1998, 426).
In Morocco, the seeds are simply added to wine to make harmala wine, or are powdered to make a snuff that is supposed to cause a “clear mind”, according to some reports. Up to 20 grams of the seeds have been ground up and eaten in an attempt to gain psychoactive effects, but doing this can have very toxic consequences. Yes, the seeds can reportedly be hallucinogenic in large doses, but since syrian rue is a powerful MAO inhibitor, it can also cause serious reactions when combined with certain foods. Typically, when used as an MAO inhibitor, 3-4 grams are ground up and extracted into water. However, the seeds are rarely eaten. If you intend to eat syrian rue, please consult a list of foods which need to be avoided when taking an MAOI in order to avoid dangerous or uncomfortable effects (Roth et al. 1994 cited in Ratsch 1998, 426).
In recent years, modern psychonauts have been known to combine Syrian rue seeds with various DMT-containing plants to create ayahuasca analogs. It is important to be very, very careful when doing such experiments, and one should always remember that less is often better than more in these cases (DeKorne 1994).

Odd that you brought up DMT. Thanks for the flashback :-)

WN

Thanks! The reading I have been doing is dry and clinical by comparison.