PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Forming

David Merrill
09-16-13, 04:29 PM
Somebody pointed out this website (http://www.the-legacy.info/). I think the logo is interesting in that it brings up the Treaty of 1213, two years prior to the Magna Charta; both trusts that were witnessed by the Masons.

ag maniac
09-16-13, 05:52 PM
That logo caught my eye....along with the website's name --> "The Legacy"

Just last night I was cruising around godlikeproductions.com and found a needle in the haystack.....a series of four 1 hour vids entitled Legacy-1, -2, -3, & -4.....each starting with that logo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDHy6kOwF0

Haven't had time to view all yet....but the speaker/instructor Burness Speakman seems to be well versed in the material being presented

allodial
09-16-13, 07:16 PM
The United states of America was overthrown in 1868 and a new form of government put in its place. No one ever noticed because they had forgotten that the founding fathers fought for Inherent Rights not taxation without representation.

Note quite. In 1861, United States of America may have had some serious parliamentary issues to contend with which may have *ahem* been 'mended' using military imperium or something like that? Perhaps if there were any "overthrow" worth noting moreso, perhaps it would have had something to do with the 1787 Constitution--but still, that might not have been an overthrow--just something to do with the nature of a Federal forum. "United states of America" I'm not sure what that means. There were states of America which united for various purposes. "United States of America" being the or a name of their joint effort or joint venture.

P.S. Phrygian cap (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrygian_cap) (inside joke? (http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2011/03/riddle-of-phrygian-cap-of-initiate.html)).

David Merrill
09-16-13, 09:21 PM
I keep my eyes open but still believe that a lot of good looking mental models are gyrations around redeeming lawful money for remedy. Furthermore it is incompetence that allows these alternate models to arise to the forefront of people's minds, giving them extra credence.

In a home church Bible study the hosts had come back from a vacation where they viewed (Philadelphia I think) one of the four original Magna Charta parchments. I asked if they heard anything about the Treaty of 1213? Nope. However you might find canon law prevailing through concepts of cestui que vie trust law in probate matters. But then again that would be by adopting the DEAD CONVENTION for names - and declaring yourself Are You Lost at C? (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AreYouLostAtSea.pdf)

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Diagram1.jpg

I wonder about people some times! How long must this go on?

allodial
09-16-13, 09:48 PM
There can be many ways of saying the same thing. The Treaty of 1213 is a contract. You get into trust law, principles concerning creator and creature, principles concerning debtors and creditors, principles concerning master and servant, etc. With any contract there can be someone obligated to do something and beneficiary to the obligation. In my study of Laws/laws, I have found a very pervasive underlying simplicity. Every contract involves some kind of trust. If a contract wasn't expected to be honored by any party thereto, was it a contract or a sham?

Competence has a lot to do with it as in even being diligent enough to bothering knowing what is (or isn't) going on.

The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor. Proverbs 12:24 (ESV)

If one admits to someone that one is a hummingbird with green wings, the competence presumptions might dwindle or dissipate rapidly. Regarding the USA and the 1787 Constitution, perhaps there was something to do with Magna Charta Sureties (http://books.google.com/books?id=59XcwoRK9jkC&printsec=frontcover)? Who knows.... ;)

It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.

Competence: if someone watches {pick daytime talk show mess of pottage (vegetables with no meat, right? kind've like Cain's sacrifice, no?} all day, could care less about their inheritance (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-joU0mVjQrRQ/UXL-bw__v_I/AAAAAAAAANw/40xpOmKnjhw/s1600/1a1_Suckers.jpg) or don't even realize that they have one: is that functional incompetence and incompetence nonetheless? I recall having a conversation with someone about psychological warfare, inheritance and incompetence: one having to take responsibility for oneself is neither necessarily racist nor classicist.

The psychological warfare waged to keep would-be heirs asleep and/or incompetent wasn't regarded to be an 'excuse' just more pointing at the severity and intensity of the battle and the importance of waking up on time (or at all).

"It is easier to fool someone, than to convince someone they have been fooled." -Mark Twain

////

In the context of lawful money vs. scrip this seems extraordinarily apropos:

The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor. Proverbs 12:24 (ESV).

The KJV being perhaps more lucid on the money issue:

The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute. Proverbs 12:24 (Auth. KJV)

How about this one David Merrill:

For cause the diligent shall refuse to deal in funny money but the slothful shall be sureties for strangers?

"Legacy" for me resounds with inheritance and hopefully this is on topic.

shikamaru
09-17-13, 07:56 AM
Our ol' buddy, TrustGuy, may have something to do with that website :) ...

David Merrill
09-17-13, 09:17 AM
Proverbs 11:1 False balances shall be an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is His delight.

Thank you for that wonderful post!

I studied Science of Mind (past tense) for two full years and watched how a Catholic priest defrauded everybody, claiming to have resigned arise into the position of Spiritual Leader and then notify a small class that he was still a Catholic priest, then line them up to wash in holy water and get an olive oil anointing!

It is amazing how people (don't) think!

allodial
09-17-13, 07:50 PM
Thank you for that wonderful post!

I studied Science of Mind (past tense) for two full years and watched how a Catholic priest defrauded everybody, claiming to have resigned arise into the position of Spiritual Leader and then notify a small class that he was still a Catholic priest, then line them up to wash in holy water and get an olive oil anointing!

It is amazing how people (don't) think!

Two names come to mind:

Franz Mesmer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mesmer)
Simon Magus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Magus)

allodial
09-18-13, 03:10 PM
The thing about the videos, is its good to see people actually reading law book rather than a bunch of emotional diatribe. She is on point on a lot of things but perhaps off on some things. If you know Spanish you know that the word 'Estados' is used for States--big clue.

allodial
09-18-13, 11:58 PM
Two names come to mind:

Franz Mesmer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mesmer)
Simon Magus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Magus)

An another:

Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Wundt) (one of Sigmund Freud's professors [Brentano (http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Boring/controversy.htm)] was said to have been a philosophical follower of Wilhelm Maximilian Wunt).

(See also: The Leipzig Connection: The Systematic Destruction of American Education (http://archive.org/details/TheLeipzigConnection)).

george
08-24-14, 04:34 PM
Somebody pointed out this website (http://www.the-legacy.info/). I think the logo is interesting in that it brings up the Treaty of 1213, two years prior to the Magna Charta; both trusts that were witnessed by the Masons.

hi everyone,
that was me that mentioned that website to you David. and I also discovered it on a thread at GLP.

can you elaborate more on the masonic involvement and what the significance of it is?

when you first posted this thread I followed it closely but it went over my head, I guess you need be an insider to comprehend?

I will reread it again now that Ive had more time to learn more basics and see if it makes any more sense than it did originally.

1000s of questions but

thanks

David Merrill
08-24-14, 09:39 PM
hi everyone,
that was me that mentioned that website to you David. and I also discovered it on a thread at GLP.

can you elaborate more on the masonic involvement and what the significance of it is?

when you first posted this thread I followed it closely but it went over my head, I guess you need be an insider to comprehend?

I will reread it again now that Ive had more time to learn more basics and see if it makes any more sense than it did originally.

1000s of questions but

thanks

I am always discovering new and wonderful things around the esoteric. Lately I am attending Christianity Explored at a local church. I suggest that you might search for it if you are in a big city. I have attended three times now and we study the Book of Mark.

Through Passages, a bible museum I discovered that the Book of Mark was written first, maybe 10 or 12 years after the Crucifixion. It is agreed that Mark wrote the Gospel with Peter. Interestingly I first presumed that Mark wrote it after hearing Paul testify in Jerusalem for his last time, convicted by the Sanhedrin of high treason. Now, through a Christianity Explored student's comment and some research I am discerning that the Book of Mark was written over some three years (Galatians 1:18 and "many days" in Acts 9:23) in Damascus by Jesus, Mark, Peter and Paul together in collaboration.

So not to be late for tonight's meeting...

Look at the Order of Archelaus encryption at Mark 11:28-30.

Michael Joseph
08-24-14, 10:04 PM
I am always discovering new and wonderful things around the esoteric. Lately I am attending Christianity Explored at a local church. I suggest that you might search for it if you are in a big city. I have attended three times now and we study the Book of Mark.

Through Passages, a bible museum I discovered that the Book of Mark was written first, maybe 10 or 12 years after the Crucifixion. It is agreed that Mark wrote the Gospel with Peter. Interestingly I first presumed that Mark wrote it after hearing Paul testify in Jerusalem for his last time, convicted by the Sanhedrin of high treason. Now, through a Christianity Explored student's comment and some research I am discerning that the Book of Mark was written over some three years (Galatians 1:18 and "many days" in Acts 9:23) in Damascus by Jesus, Mark, Peter and Paul together in collaboration.

So not to be late for tonight's meeting...

Look at the Order of Archelaus encryption at Mark 11:28-30.

Mar 11:28 And say unto Him, By what kind of authority doest Thou these things? and who gave Thee this particular authority that Thou shouldest do these things?

Mar 11:29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, "I will also ask of you one question, and answer Me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.

Mar 11:30 The baptism of John, was it out of heaven, or of men? answer Me."

Oh I love these verses. I get asked this question a lot by those who can't see the meanings of the parables. They are stuck in Christ Jesus and they cannot see Jesus Christ. So they want to know who ORDAINED me to speak as I do. And by ordained I mean what organization allowed me to speak as I do. Consider how ridiculous that question is to one who is walking in Jesus Christ. Is Christ subject to the creations of man? Are you ready to leave your fleshly interpretations behind in Christ Jesus to push on into Jesus Christ? Those in the outer court will not be very happy. Let it be.

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the parts of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, Who do men say that I the Son of man am ?

Mat 16:14 And they said, "Some say that Thou art John the Baptist [Risen from the dead]: others, Elijah; and different ones, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets."

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But who say ye that I am ?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, "Thou art the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Happy art thou, Simon, son of Jonah: for flesh and blood [mortal human being] hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father Which is in the heavens.

This goes directly to the heart of the matter: Mankind desires a man-king. But the ONE TRUTH shall be granted ONLY by Revelation as the Holy Spirit BIRTHS the man-child [new nature]. And what then of your authority - O vain man? Do you seek to CONTROL ME? Do you seek to place me under the thumb of other men who seem to be pious but are ACTORS? Why do you seek to hold power over me?

Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his [own] flesh shall from the flesh reap corruption [decay]; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall from THE Holy Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gal 4:29 But as then he that was begotten according to flesh persecuted him that was born according to the Spirit [New Nature], so it is now also.

Gal 3:1 O senseless Galatians, who bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was evidently set forth, as having been crucified ?

Replace GALATIONS with every man and woman alive today. For Paul writes across time and it is high time we start to hear Paul. Why do we walk in Christ Jesus, isn't it time to come to the NEW NATURE - with the Superintendence of the Holy Spirit? She, our Mother, BIRTHS the man-child - O LEMUEL - can you hear your Mother's teaching? Are you ready to become as a child to sit at her feet and be instructed? Proverbs 31.

Why do you neglect to honor your Mother? She is a Tree of Life! Honor thy Father and thy Mother! Can you hear Her Voice?: O' Prince of God - The Yisra'el of El Elyon.

Flesh and Blood will not inherit the Kingdom. The man-child must be taught [instruction]....this does not come from men and man's vain imaginations! Who do men say that I the Son of man am ?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
08-25-14, 01:51 AM
I believe that one must look at the historical setting for the Masons, at whatever particular time you are viewing Masonic activity. In 1213 and 1215 the Masons were pretty synonymous with Knights Templar as far as inner teachings go. Until the 1700's though masons were a guild of stone builders and their secrets were mostly trade secrets about building. With the Knights Templar came the Secret of the Sanctuary which was about Jesus being married and carrying the alleged skull and femur bones of Mary MAGDALENE as "evidence".

I see no evidence that Masons are into Satan worship or even Lucifer worship past a dedication to secular humanism, which from a Christian projection and perception would indeed be that, as a reflection in my opinion. I think that in the setting of the Treaty of 1213 and the Magna Charta the signings being witnessed and in the Lodge of the Masons is basically that Masons have been custodians of the Record, witnesses to human events.

The Mason Library for example is the only place for certain key accounts of Colorado's special history and involvement with the Fed's elastic currency system. The Federal Center in Littleton is the utilitarian Capital for the US Government, meaning that DC is ornamental and if a tsunami or dirty bomb took out DC officials would quickly set up shop in Colorado with Colorado Springs, the new Defense cluster.

Michael Joseph
08-25-14, 02:22 AM
Hag 1:2 "Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, 'This People say, 'The time is not yet come, the time that the LORD's house should be built.' ' "

Hag 1:3 Then came the word of the LORD by the hand of Haggai the prophet, saying,

Hag 1:4 "Is it time for you, even you, to dwell in your decorated arched roofed houses, and this house lie waste?

I am a builder. I hope you are too. Isn't it time?

Shalom,
MJ

george
08-25-14, 03:42 AM
hmm.. written in collaboration with jesus? interesting. that is the first time Ive heard/read anyone with that suggestion. it has been great to read while lurking here the discussions between each of you about these things. I learn more this way than any other (listening/reading to people with higher knowledge in a discussion)

masonry is such a fascinating org. to me. just recently and seemingly syncronisticly Ive obtained my G.Grandfathers certificate of Master Mason.

I am a builder. I hope you are too. Isn't it time?

Shalom,
MJ

I noticed an unusual date on the certificate and this was on the same day I had been reading somewhere about the Gregorian calendar and how it forms jurisdiction/control so it really cought my attention.

I decided to research the mason date and found it varies depending on the lodge. (if what is published is correct)

I think more study is in order. maybe the end time is not what it seems?

I am, a man, what time is it? or maybe more importantly, whos time is it?

thanks

edit: this is way way out there but you may want to read this thread: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread807082/pg1

Michael Joseph
08-25-14, 04:39 AM
Well to be clear I am not a member of the fraternity called Masons. However, with much study of the Scriptures I can see where they got the name. We are each called to be Builders of the Temple.

1Co_6:19 Or know ye not that your body is a Temple of THE Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

Comment: Purify yourself. Isn't that what Esther did to make herself presentable to the King?

Tit_2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jas_4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Comment: Why are men concerned with the so called "end times". I suppose that is a proof in itself:

Deu 32:25 The sword without, And terror from the inner chambers, Shall bereave both the young man and the virgin, The suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

Why would blood flow as high as the horses bridle? We shed these flesh bodies at the appearance of Jesus Christ. But men love their fairy tales as they love to go an and on - verse 25 is a proof indeed - absolute terror. But even that is parabolic but I haven't the time to go into that depth.

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them in order that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but ... those men which have not the seal of God upon their foreheads.

Sealed with Knowledge! Indeed, I find study of the Scriptures to be the most rewarding of practices. It has shown me exactly the structures of the world kingdoms - it has filled my head with Wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment whereof I lacked. I have become useful to my brothers.

Language....

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed [as a potter] man [Eth Ha Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul

Is this air? Yes, but why oh why do men stay upon their weak fleshly understandings. Isn't it time to realize that the Central Nervous System is not a tree that leads to life. The Spirit gives life! Therefore the "wind" or "breath" is understood in its Parabolic meaning to be SPIRIT in MAN - Ref Eccl 12:6-7. But men love their history and what they can see and hear - missing the boat of course as to true knowledge.

Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

Isa 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Gematria is the science of finding meaning in the numerical value of words. In the Hebrew language each individual letter has a numerical value. Thus every word has the numerical value of the sum of the value of its letters. If one adds up the numerical value of all the Hebrew characters in the Great Pyramid text the value is 5449. This is the height in inches of the Great Pyramid!

We are living stones building the Temple. One can know the exact date of Jesus' birth to be Sept 29, 3BC if one knows the geometry of the Christ Triangle. A study of this CLASSROOM is amazing. It even teaches how to use planer geometry to solve 2nd Order Integrals [Calculus].

Oh and by the way, Newton got Inertial Frames from you guessed it Scripture! Book of Ezekiel. Jurisdiction is in your head. I am free in Christ. Peter could walk on water with his eyes on Jesus Christ. Water = Sea = Age = Admiralty [man's law forms] Baal Priests = Lawyers.

You want to learn about Law, Trust, Equity, private law boundary [close], cestui que use, cestui que trust, Judgments, etc STUDY the Scriptures, reading is not gonna cut the mustard! For it is only thru study that one can find the duty of a King. Mem-Lamed-Qof

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
08-25-14, 10:34 AM
One should listen to my teachings about the Masons too, with it in mind that I have never become an initiate. I recall that a Mason was quite excited about Aaron RUSSO's America - Freedom to Fascism video production and we toured the Golden Rectangle Survey. He was on fire to share the discovery and the many facets that it held in potential. I tore a big hole in his sails by reminding him he has sworn to keep these things secret, where I have taken no such oaths. He resigned from RUSSO's activities shortly after that too.

I found this rendition of the Gospel of Philip (1939) in the Mason Library.

george
08-25-14, 06:08 PM
You want to learn about Law, Trust, Equity, private law boundary [close], cestui que use, cestui que trust, Judgments, etc STUDY the Scriptures, reading is not gonna cut the mustard! For it is only thru study that one can find the duty of a King. Mem-Lamed-Qof

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

Im not yet able to "see" the instructions in the bible clearly on these subjects. I could use some guidance/specifics or a study guide on each subject. mostly just where each subject you mention is found in the bible so I dont have to read it all over again but also because Im sure I would mis most of them even if I did re-read everything.

you seem to have a sharper insight about these things and how they relate to the bible than anyone else Ive been exposed to. Im glad you share more than guard your mind & opinion about these things. myself and others like me might mis them altogether if not for your posts here. its/your quite remarkable actually and highly respected.

One should listen to my teachings about the Masons too,
where can I find these David? Ive read much of what you have posted on the subject in various places here.

Micheal Tzarion has quite the fascination with them and has published lots of his perspective on them. I think it was him who suggest they are at the top of all other organizations (literally) all eastern and western religious and political. can you share your opinion here with us about that?

with it in mind that I have never become an initiate.

I have taken no such oaths.

that is always nice to hear/read David, Im not for or against them as Ive not verified for myself what they are truly all about but I find the secrecy aspect distrustful and alarming. but to be honest and Ive said/wrote here before I find trusting very difficult. its not all bad though, you learn alot more than most. takes being jack of all trades and Do it yourselfing to higher levels too.

as always, thanks guys.

David Merrill
08-26-14, 03:26 AM
I meant in general, whenever I am teaching my experiences from the Mason Library and Museum mostly.

allodial
08-26-14, 05:14 PM
masonry is such a fascinating org. to me. just recently and seemingly syncronisticly I've obtained my G.Grandfathers certificate of Master Mason.

This might be of interest to you then: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1007-George-Washington-s-Vision-amp-Pre-1800s-Freemasonry&highlight=convivial.

According to a Templar that I know, there are many variations among those who call themselves Masons as there might be among Jewish (Orthodox, Reform, etc.) or Christian (Lutheran, Pentecostal, Baptist, etc.) religious denominations. IMHO, there has been far too much hype as of late about Freemasonry and such. Advertising? Marketing?

There might exist a noteworthy distinction between Masonry and "Freemasonry" with the notion of one aiming to be subject to classical restraints or restrained morally and with the other aims to be "Free" (i.e. no holds barred, "anything goes", "whatever is clever"). Some suggest "Freemason" is based on the Egyptian for "Son of of Fire and Light" (Phree messen (like messenger?)) (or even on French for 'son of' but frer is brother not son, mmkay?). (In Dutch 'een lucifer' allegedly means "a match"--seems to have been due to a brand name of matches made by a Samuel Jones).

From what I've gathered "Free" means 'free' as in without classic moral (or any) restraints.

With the Knights Templar came the Secret of the Sanctuary which was about Jesus being married and carrying the alleged skull and femur bones of Mary MAGDALENE as "evidence".

Sounds like the Jolly Roger story projected onto Jesus/Yeshua Christ and Mary Magdalene. However, what I was told over a decade ago was that the Skull & Bones mainly symbolizes their hope in the death without resurrection of Jesus Christ that they are boasting of killing him and of him being dead and in the tomb--thusly the Nietzschiesque lawlessness. Re the bones carried around, the video about the fixation on "death" and bones below might further illustrate that they might aiming to mock the the idea of resurrection.

(Champ de Mars / Field of Mars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champ_de_Mars))

So this everything goes...I have a name for it "Adversarialism"-- Satan means "adversary" it is said thus perhaps "Satanism" is "Adversarialism"--every man for himself and against everyone else. Somewhere in there there might be a "God of War" or a "God of Forces" in there held to be the utmost, highest to be appealed to.

I see no evidence that Masons are into Satan worship or even Lucifer worship past a dedication to secular humanism, which from a Christian projection and perception would indeed be that, as a reflection in my opinion. I think that in the setting of the Treaty of 1213 and the Magna Charta the signings being witnessed and in the Lodge of the Masons is basically that Masons have been custodians of the Record, witnesses to human events.

Would make sense being that originally Masons were a Christian convivial club in America. The "Oriental" more occultic flavors started showing up in the mid 1800s. Albert Pike's Morals & Dogma allegedly makes reference to Lucifer (http://albertpike.wordpress.com/albert-pike-lucifer/). Secular humanism seems to strike me at times as the over-elevation of the unregenerate, carnal, lawless, immoral man who would likely be deemed to be of a rather beastly state. Secular humanism suggested to be the Serpent's (http://www.eruptingmind.com/beating-the-reptilian-brain/) party line in the Garden of Eden story. (Do what thou wilt?)

At some point I came to realize that most anyone can say that they work in the 'construction' business. Creation whether abstract or otherwise can be a type of 'construction'. So who isn't a builder of some kind?

The Templar that I know is quite a decent fellow. Some of those I have met who alleged to be Freemasons are into rather disgusting, disdainful behaviors supported a dogma that knows no law--of course that doesn't necessarily cast a bad light on other Freemasons.

In contrast:

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting get understanding.

It is said that one of the initiate oaths of a certain style of Freemasonry suggests that the candidate or initiate will be made "a brother to pirates and corsairs". The Jolly Roger (Black Jack --see Union Jack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Jack))is said to indicate lawlessness and was said to have been used with the Red Jack (joli rouge?) at times. The skull and bones symbology of the Jolly Roger is said to have originated from a tale of a man who has sex with his dead wife's body in a casket and what remained after the incident was a skull and two crossed bones or something like that (http://www.dreadpirate.info/jollyroger.htm). The pirate flag is said to be a warning of lawlessness.

Anyways I got the impression of Masons (lawfully guided) and Freemasons (free, without restraint (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eah4-FCXX-0)) (builders vs free-builders).

"Jesus saith unto her, Mary, she saith unto Him, Rabboni, which is to say master"

Some suggest the word Rabboni suggests "Master Builder".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eah4-FCXX-0

Related: America's Secret Establishment Order of Skull & Bones (https://archive.org/download/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones.pdf)

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever. (Source Genesis 3:22 (http://biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm))

And Jehovah God saith, ‘Lo, the man was as one of Us, as to the knowledge of good and evil; and now, lest he send forth his hand, and have taken also of the tree of life, and eaten, and lived to the age. Genesis 3:22 (Young's literal translation)

[I always got the impression that the man was being protected. As in, before man could access the tree of life, there would need to be some internal changes which would come with time--that mortality would be swallowed up of life rather than life swallowed up by death.]

But staying on topic, we're talking about legacy forming rather than lore spinning as some organizations are known to do. Could there somehow be a connection with lawlessness and nakedness (no proper flag)?

P.S. Atheistic humanism seems to be a cruel inside joke asserting 'humans' to be merely animals living ultimately purposeless lives (see Why Things Are the Way They Are - Erica Carle (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1195-Why-Things-Are-the-Way-They-are-(Erica-Carle))).