PDA

View Full Version : The Pope as corporation sole Jurisdiction = Vatican

David Merrill
09-18-13, 12:13 PM
Thank you all! I appreciate you sticking with the concept of remedy regardless of the medium you utilize.

These items were key to my developing the process of making demand for lawful money.

Are You Lost at C? (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AreYouLostAtSea.pdf)

Abolish the Fed. (http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/convincing.html)

Sometimes a good purge will work out well. It is like opening infected wounds (if you have no antibiotics). This gives us the opportunity to take what we have learned and clear out some misconstructions, promoting proper healing and forgiveness.

The Are You Lost at C? precept leads us into a probate distributions model based in canon law - Prosbul of 1666 - cestui que vie (Sadie Kway V(eye)) trust law. Basically this means that if no living soul is making appearances for seven (adult) years then the estate reverts to State ownership. Once Title (MSO) is registered for a specific motor vehicle under this Torrens System for example, the State can destroy that Title after only two years and continue to register Certificates of Title to the beneficiaries of the State's cars and trucks. This system leaves the State responsible for their vehicles so for budgetary reasons the general assembly then legislates insurance coverage requirements back to the beneficiary "driver/operators".

Here is how the admiralty process appears in the recourse process for the trustee/beneficiary:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Diagram1.jpg

Michael Joseph
09-18-13, 02:05 PM
THE BISHOP of THE CHURCH OF ROME = THE POPE

THE BISHOP is the Sole Office
THE CHURCH OF ROME = THE MINISTRY that the Office serves.

Here is another Corp Sole: The Mayor of the City of Raleigh

David Merrill
09-18-13, 03:13 PM
Thank you Michael Joseph.

This system of though is only mental math and easy to correct. The Torrens System of recording certificate of title transfers seems the method that propagates a probate process while the Executor is still alive, executing his own death certificate as a byproduct of fraud by omission.

What do you think?

allodial
09-18-13, 03:16 PM
Registering property under the Torrens system perhaps involves an appointment of the State as trustee over the title. If you convey property to "John Smith" the title trustee will presume that you only mean to John Smith but not to anyone else. Its almost non-presumptive on one side but presumptive on another side. If you convey property to John Smith and to the heirs and assigns thereof, you see its clear you mean some more enduring than a life estate. Does the public school system that encourage concision or precision in language? If not, why? Perhaps the authority of the original conveyor is delegated to each subsequent conveyor?

Re: corporation soles... well it should be clear why corporations only see corporations -> "Disparata non debent jungi." (dissimilar things ought not be joined). Its interesting how much corporations are so heavily promoted in business books. Gee wonder why.

Isn't it interesting if a cop asks you "Do you live in the city?" the city isn't specified?

Michael Joseph
09-18-13, 08:16 PM
Thank you Michael Joseph.

This system of though is only mental math and easy to correct. The Torrens System of recording certificate of title transfers seems the method that propagates a probate process while the Executor is still alive, executing his own death certificate as a byproduct of fraud by omission.

What do you think?

After much consideration, I do not know how anyone can have any trust in the systems of this world. If the systems were fair and open, then everyone would be knowledgeable about his or her contracts. I understand that some folks just don't have the mental ability as others; however, to lay a trap for the ignorant and the stupid is, in my opinion, downright wrong.

A corp sole begs an office and a Ministry to perform that office. Fractals are interesting when you consider the TAXPAYER can be a mirror or fractal of the dejure trust. Registration in a Great Book is a method of acquiring titles. It is simple: One with sin cannot redeem one with sin. However one without sin can redeem one with sin.

If a private law boundary is erected and then one without registers property within that boundary, then who is at fault the one receiving the Registration [Register of Deeds] or the one who ignorantly registers into that Close? I find that those receiving the Registration then Administrate the Property [Estate] held in Trust. The feudal system is clearly being followed.

The poor place property in trust with the rich for PROTECTION - sounds sort of like organized crime, yes? And the Landlord charge a fee to hold the lands [typically called a property tax] but the tenant - vassal is allowed to collect rents and avails of the Land. However title IN the Land is held in the Landlord. The last Grant is only as good as the first.

David Merrill
09-18-13, 10:04 PM
Registering property under the Torrens system perhaps involves an appointment of the State as trustee over the title. If you convey property to "John Smith" the title trustee will presume that you only mean to John Smith but not to anyone else. Its almost non-presumptive on one side but presumptive on another side. If you convey property to John Smith and to the heirs and assigns thereof, you see its clear you mean some more enduring than a life estate. Does the public school system that encourage concision or precision in language? If not, why? Perhaps the authority of the original conveyor is delegated to each subsequent conveyor?

Re: corporation soles... well it should be clear why corporations only see corporations -> "Disparata non debent jungi." (dissimilar things ought not be joined). Its interesting how much corporations are so heavily promoted in business books. Gee wonder why.

Isn't it interesting if a cop asks you "Do you live in the city?" the city isn't specified?

I read something interesting - in British English the correct question is, May I have your name?

In chemistry it is - Like dissolves like. If you are up to your elbows in black engine grease you quickly learn to wash in clean oil before you go for the soap.

After much consideration, I do not know how anyone can have any trust in the systems of this world. If the systems were fair and open, then everyone would be knowledgeable about his or her contracts. I understand that some folks just don't have the mental ability as others; however, to lay a trap for the ignorant and the stupid is, in my opinion, downright wrong.

A corp sole begs an office and a Ministry to perform that office. Fractals are interesting when you consider the TAXPAYER can be a mirror or fractal of the dejure trust. Registration in a Great Book is a method of acquiring titles. It is simple: One with sin cannot redeem one with sin. However one without sin can redeem one with sin.

If a private law boundary is erected and then one without registers property within that boundary, then who is at fault the one receiving the Registration [Register of Deeds] or the one who ignorantly registers into that Close? I find that those receiving the Registration then Administrate the Property [Estate] held in Trust. The feudal system is clearly being followed.

The poor place property in trust with the rich for PROTECTION - sounds sort of like organized crime, yes? And the Landlord charge a fee to hold the lands [typically called a property tax] but the tenant - vassal is allowed to collect rents and avails of the Land. However title IN the Land is held in the Landlord. The last Grant is only as good as the first.

This journey continues to grow more and more fascinating.

allodial
09-18-13, 10:11 PM
I read something interesting - in British English the correct question is, May I have your name?

I find some perplexed or perhaps frustrated when I would reply: "No but you can call me....". I wonder if some of them aren't in on some kind of secret as if they are knowingly asking for someone's breath or soul.

In chemistry it is - Like dissolves like. If you are up to your elbows in black engine grease you quickly learn to wash in clean oil before you go for the soap.

So they create corporations (http://famguardian.org/PublishedAuthors/Media/Antishyster/V08N1-MyEvilTwin.pdf)--(doppelgangers) in an attempt to dissolve reality or to digest flesh and bone and biomagnetic energy? (Presumption of accommodation status for a legal entity, etc. to 'wear us down'?)

This journey continues to grow more and more fascinating.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1426/americafyeah.jpg

I was relating to someone else that the more I have learned the more things 'read' like a fantasy novel (http://www.jonathancrowe.net/2013/06/the-sixteenth-century-origins-.php)..with some sci-fi too (http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/7158/why-doesnt-technology-advance-in-fantasy-settings).

David Merrill
09-19-13, 12:09 AM
I appreciate you Allodial.

allodial
09-19-13, 02:27 AM
And likewise I, you.

allodial
09-19-13, 02:33 AM
Re: corporation soles a very important mention for gleaning deeper insight into the 'world model'

http://woodewalkers.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/2bodies.gif

The Renaissance and Medieval doctrine of the king's two bodies. The inter-regnum mantra "The king is dead long live the king" makes sense in the light of that doctrine is the notion exposed of a king consisting of partly a Man and also a corporation. The work entitled The King’s Two Bodies: A Study in Mediaeval Political Theology by Ernst H. Kantorowicz (http://woodewalkers.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/ernst-h-kantorowiczs-the-kings-two-bodies-a-study-in-mediaeval-political-theology/) comes to mind.

Probate might make a lot more sense in light of the above.

Magnus the Destroyer
09-20-13, 02:41 PM
I've been studying land patents and related sciences for a while now. I wanted to share this bit of research I did recently regarding allodial land title in America. I think it may be relevant to this discussion.

All US Land Patents (that I've seen, and that number is many) include the words "TO HAVE AND TO HOLD" in uppercase, bold letters.

All definitions from Black's 4th [my notes in brackets]:

HABENDUM. Portion of deed beginning with the words "To have and to hold".
The clause usually following the granting part of the premises of a deed,
which defines the extent of the ownership in the thing granted to be held
and enjoyed by the grantee.

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD. The words in a conveyance which show the estate
intended to be conveyed. Thus, in a conveyance of land in fee-simple, the
grant is to "A. and his heirs, to have and to hold the said [land] unto
and to the use of the said A., his heirs and assigns forever."
Strictly speaking, however, the words "to have" denote the estate to be
taken, while the words "to hold" signify that it is to be held of some
superior lord, i.e., by way of tenure. The former clause is called the
"habendum"; the latter the "tenendum".

[So who is the superior lord on a US land patent?]

TENURE. The mode or system of holding lands or tenements in
subordination to some superior, which, in the feudal ages, was the leading
characteristic of real property.
Tenure is the direct result of feudalism, which separated the dominium
directum (the dominion of the soil), which is placed mediately or
immediately in the crown, from the dominion utile (the possessory title),
the right to the use and profits in the soil, designated by the term
"seisin", which is the highest interest a subject can acquire.

[Sounds like the US land patent might be a feudal conveyance, the dominion
over the soil still laying in the crown (of England, I assume, or the
Pope).]

TENENDUM. To be holden. It was used to indicate the lord of whom the
land was to be held and the tenure by which it was to be held, but since
all freehold tenures have been converted to socage, the tenendum is of no
further use, and is therefore joined in the habendum--"to have and to
hold".

TENENS. A tenant.

SOCAGE. A species of tenure, in England, whereby the tenant held certain
lands in consideration of certain inferior services of husbandry to be
performed by him to the lord of the fee. In its most general and
extensive signification, a tenure by any certain and determinate service.
And in this sense it is by the ancient writers constantly put in
opposition to tenure by chivalry or knight-service, where the render was
precarious and uncertain. Socage is of two sorts--free socage, where the
services are not only certain, but honorable; and villein socage, where
the services, though certain, are of baser nature.

RENDER. In feudal law, used in connection with rents and heriots. Goods
subject to rent or heriot-service were said to lie in render, when the
lord might not only seize the identical goods, but might also distrain for
them.

DISTRAIN. To take as a pledge property of another, and keep it until he
performs his obligation or until the property is replevied by the sheriff.
It was used to secure an appearance in court, payment of rent, performance
of services, etc.

FEE [generally]. A charge fixed by law for services of public officers or
for use of a privilege under control of government. A recompense for an
offical or professional service or a charge or emolument or compensation
for a particular act or service.

FEE [estates]. A freehold estate in lands, held of a superior lord, as a
reward for services, and on condition of rendering some service in return
for it. The true meaning of the word "fee" is the same as that of "feud"
or "fief", and in its original sense it is taken in contradistinction to
"allodium", which latter is defined as a man's own land, which he
possesses merely in his own right, without owing any rent or service to
any superior.

FEE [American law]. An estate of inheritance without condition, belonging
to the owner, and alienable by him or transmissible to his heirs
absolutely and simply, and is an absolute estate in perpetuity and the
largest possible estate a man can have, being, in fact, allodial in its
nature.

[So under American law, a fee is "allodial in its nature". So, to be
clear, it is not "allodial" per se, but in the nature of allodial title,
i.e. not entirely the same.]

Chex
09-20-13, 07:15 PM
All definitions in the nature of allodial title.

TENURE. The mode or system of holding lands or tenements in subordination to some superior, which, in the feudal ages, was the leading characteristic of real property. Tenure is the direct result of feudalism, which separated the dominium directum (the dominion of the soil), which is placed mediately or immediately in the crown, from the dominion utile (the possessory title), the right to the use and profits in the soil, designated by the term "seisin", which is the highest interest a subject can acquire.

[Sounds like the US land patent might be a feudal conveyance, the dominion over the soil still laying in the crown (of England, I assume, or the Pope).]

[A land patent is an exclusive land grant made by a sovereign entity over the land in question. To make such a grant “patent”, a sovereign (proprietary landowner)]

The Pope governs the Catholic Church through the Roman Curia. ... and it is the Holy See that establishes treaties and concordats with other sovereign entities. The primacy of Rome makes its bishop, commonly known as the Pope, the worldwide leader of the church. Since Rome is the preeminent episcopal see of the Roman Catholic Church, it contains the central government of the church, including various agencies essential to administration. Diplomatically, the Holy See acts and speaks for the whole Roman Catholic Church. It is also recognized by other subjects of international law as a sovereign entity, headed by the Pope, with which diplomatic relations can be maintained. [1][2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_See

Meaning Vatican City is a sovereign state and the pope is considered to be the head of state and the head of government making him head man. Is he?

FEE [generally]. A charge fixed by law for services of public officers or for use of a privilege under control of government. A recompense for an offical or professional service or a charge or emolument or compensation for a particular act or service. [from http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?977-The-Pope-as-corporation-sole-Jurisdiction-Vatican&p=11660&viewfull=1#post11660 ] The poor place property in trust with the rich for PROTECTION - sounds sort of like organized crime, yes? And the Landlord charges a fee to hold the lands [typically called a property tax] but the tenant - vassal is allowed to collect rents and avails of the Land. However title IN the Land is held in the Landlord. The last Grant is only as good as the first.]

Interesting that The Knights are at once a Roman Catholic religious order, an aid group that runs soup kitchens, hospitals and ambulance services around the globe, and a sovereign entity that prints its own passports and enjoys diplomatic relations with 104 countries — yet has no country to call its own. The order's international legal status is entirely unique, a sovereign entity that prints its own stamps, coins, license plates and passports, yet has no territory over which it rules. Its forces once occupied Cyprus, Rhodes and Malta, but Napoleon expelled the order from Malta in 1798, depriving it of the final patch of land it ruled. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/02/09/knights-malta-900-years/1904369/

Likewise. Suits name the Vatican as a respondent on grounds that it employed clergy suspected of abuse. Papal spokesmen say it is a sovereign entity and immune from the American court system. http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/10/local/la-me-vatican-lawsuits-20100711

shikamaru
09-20-13, 07:49 PM
Re: corporation soles a very important mention for gleaning deeper insight into the 'world model'

The Renaissance and Medieval doctrine of the king's two bodies. The inter-regnum mantra "The king is dead long live the king" makes sense in the light of that doctrine is the notion exposed of a king consisting of partly a Man and also a corporation. The work entitled The King’s Two Bodies: A Study in Mediaeval Political Theology by Ernst H. Kantorowicz (http://woodewalkers.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/ernst-h-kantorowiczs-the-kings-two-bodies-a-study-in-mediaeval-political-theology/) comes to mind.

Probate might make a lot more sense in light of the above.

I believe I recommended this book sometime back on another board.

I have this book. I use it as part of my "incorporation theory".
Christ is considered as having two bodies as well.

Perhaps two bodies, one with commerce and one without commerce, would suffice for the commercial realm?

Michael Joseph
09-20-13, 09:28 PM
A word study for your amusement.