Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome One and All

Anthony Joseph

Welcome One and All

Welcome one and all to this new and exciting forum for those who seek the truth above all else. You have now embarked upon a journey that may very well change the course of your life and the lives of those you care for most.

Let me start by giving thanks to our Maker, the only true and self-existing God of the Universe and Creator of ALL things, the Almighty YHWH and our Father in Heaven. It is by His guidance and His Holy Spirit that we may act as His "conduits" of truth. My solemn prayer is that we all seek out His wisdom, His righteousness and His truth so as to share these blessings with all who genuinely wish to know and learn.

The most important initial truths that you will learn is your true name and identity, your inherent right to refuse to contract and the exercise of competence to form the proper and lawful record in order to self-govern as a court of competent jurisdiction on this land. These initial steps will begin your reclamation of your God-given rights under His Holy Law which is Superior to any and all laws created by men.

There are many here who have much to offer in regard to these truths mentioned above. Our strength is derived from our love of truth and the author of it, the Almighty God of Abraham and Sovereign Creator of ALL things.

Let me be clear that I do NOT speak of "religion" of any kind; what I speak of is the faith of Yehoshua HaMashiach, our last and Righteous King in the order of Melchizedek who told us that the truth is within us and without us. It is written in our hearts and in the hearts of all who will hear and accept it.

That being said, we welcome ALL people to our gathering as long as the intent is to be constructive rather than destructive; truthseekers rather than truth deniers or concealers. That is what makes this forum special; we do not and will not silence opposition for two important reasons:

1) If the opposition reveals truth, we will welcome it with open arms as we are for truth above all else.

2) If the opposition reveals lies, we will welcome it with open arms as it will strengthen the truth we seek to spread and share with all who seek it.

My prayer is that Almighty God will guide us to His truth and make it available for all to see. I also pray for all who participate in this forum to geniunely and sincerely seek the truth above all else.

thanks,

Anthony Joseph

Amen and Amen.

Very uplifting! Thank you.

Thank you Anthony,
    It is great to be here in this very exciting time. It is amazing how a house does not need four walls and a roof to be a place where like (and some unlike) minds can dwell in harmony and peace. Thank you all who worked so hard to get this site up and running especially Rock, Anthony and David! I see a potential that is nothing short of great.
    Regards
    Mark Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Welcome one and all to this new and exciting forum for those who seek the truth above all else. You have now embarked upon a journey that may very well change the course of your life and the lives of those you care for most.

Let me start by giving thanks to our Maker, the only true and self-existing God of the Universe and Creator of ALL things, the Almighty YHWH and our Father in Heaven. It is by His guidance and His Holy Spirit that we may act as His "conduits" of truth. My solemn prayer is that we all seek out His wisdom, His righteousness and His truth so as to share these blessings with all who genuinely wish to know and learn.

The most important initial truths that you will learn is your true name and identity, your inherent right to refuse to contract and the exercise of competence to form the proper and lawful record in order to self-govern as a court of competent jurisdiction on this land. These initial steps will begin your reclamation of your God-given rights under His Holy Law which is Superior to any and all laws created by men.

There are many here who have much to offer in regard to these truths mentioned above. Our strength is derived from our love of truth and the author of it, the Almighty God of Abraham and Sovereign Creator of ALL things.

Let me be clear that I do NOT speak of "religion" of any kind; what I speak of is the faith of Yehoshua HaMashiach, our last and Righteous King in the order of Melchizedek who told us that the truth is within us and without us. It is written in our hearts and in the hearts of all who will hear and accept it.

That being said, we welcome ALL people to our gathering as long as the intent is to be constructive rather than destructive; truthseekers rather than truth deniers or concealers. That is what makes this forum special; we do not and will not silence opposition for two important reasons:

1) If the opposition reveals truth, we will welcome it with open arms as we are for truth above all else.

2) If the opposition reveals lies, we will welcome it with open arms as it will strengthen the truth we seek to spread and share with all who seek it.

My prayer is that Almighty God will guide us to His truth and make it available for all to see. I also pray for all who participate in this forum to geniunely and sincerely seek the truth above all else.

thanks,

Anthony Joseph

Amen and Amen.
    It is all lies until one finds truth for themselves, one man's truth is not another's truth. When you benefit from another's creation you have just given testimony upon which you are made liable. Were you there and have first hand knowledge of whom was the maker of the universe if not how can it be truth?, if not how can you justify criticizing another for their own belief that their is a truth unseen?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    It is all lies until one finds truth for themselves, one man's truth is not another's truth. When you benefit from another's creation you have just given testimony upon which you are made liable. Were you there and have first hand knowledge of whom was the maker of the universe if not how can it be truth?, if not how can you justify criticizing another for their own belief that their is a truth unseen?
    Truth must start from a foundation of origins. Truth is universal when based on the foundation that all of creation is born of the Almighty YHVH. We each reach that path in different ways but the foundation is the same; His truth which resides in us. I have offered nothing but an open door to ALL opinions and discussions here.

You seem to be taking a combative stance against my replies to your "success story" posts and now you have found your way here to this "welcome message" in order to attempt to disparage or challenge my motive for welcoming people here to this forum. I think you will find that that type of message will not resonate well with those who make up the core of this site.

As I have already stated; there will be NO silencing of opposition since we are truth above all else. However, if it is revealed that one's motives are in direct conflict with truth seeking one's stay here will be short lived. Not by banishment, but by disinterest alone. We have an enormous collection of genuine truthseekers here who are adept at sniffing out those who will attempt to obfuscate or disparage it.

I do not put you in that category as of yet; your own continuing posts and dialogue will reveal the truth of your intents. I am still hopeful, and willing to believe, that your participation here will prove fruitful.

We shall see.

Just asking you to do the same for me as you have asked me to do, if your not willing to do that then there is no meeting of the minds, therefore no truth.
    I will ask you again, were you there when all of creation was born? if not then where is your evidence that this is truth which you speak?

Combative stance? Now who is manifesting unproven evidence? Have I used profanity, did I make any threats, was their a direct attack against your character in general?
    If so let me know now so I can correct the mistake. It appears that you refuse to answer questions but demand me to answer yours, can you see how this is frustrating?

You seem to be making an assumption that nobody has interest in what I posted, what is this evidence based upon?

For the benefit of all keep your response privately, thank you.

For the rest you sound as if you are attempting to mind read the admin now, but I have not seen any appointment of that duty. Are you willing to correct the mistake as I have offered?

For the benefit of all, keep your response through private channels, thank you.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-15-11 at 03:24 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    Just asking you to do the same for me as you have asked me to do, if your not willing to do that then there is no meeting of the minds, therefore no truth.
    I will ask you again, were you there when all of creation was born? if not then where is your evidence that this is truth which you speak?

Combative stance? Now who is manifesting unproven evidence? Have I used profanity, did I make any threats, was their a direct attack against your character in general?
    If so let me know now so I can correct the mistake. It appears that you refuse to answer questions but demand me to answer yours, can you see how this is frustrating?

You seem to be making an assumption that nobody has interest in what I posted, what is this evidence based upon?

For the rest you sound as if you are attempting to mind read the admin now, but I have not seen any appointment of that duty. Are you willing to correct the mistake as I have offered?
    My welcome message was not touted as a success story nor was it made to convince people of what I wrote to be the one and only truth. I am not the only one here who is challenging what you claim as success.

I have stated that I am for truth above all else. So far, what you tout as "success" fails to show evidence of such nor a reproducible model which would render it "successful" for others as well.

My beliefs regarding the Creator are not up for debate here since He is the ultimate judge of that and He alone reveals His truth to each of us in His own way and in His own time.

To try to equate your offerings of "success" with my offerings of my faith is a red-herring tactic in an attempt to skirt the responsibility of providing verifiable proof of a supposed "success" utilizing the "Coresource" method pertaining to creations and mechanisms of MAN that we can see and verify for ourselves given the opportunity.

To answer your question: I don't know if I was there when all of creation was born; you may want to ask the Creator yourself for that answer.

Show me an example of your own success so that I may know better of what you seek? Is that plane enough direct question for you to understand without debating it?

Let me give you an example if this is unclear to you being that you love their law so much.
    Maxim of law; Equality is paramount before the law

I interpret this as what I have been asking you to do, show equality first before I can show you what you are looking for. example please?

Anthony Joseph
    Show me an example of your own success so that I may know better of what you seek? Is that plane enough direct question for you to understand without debating it?

Let me give you an example if this is unclear to you being that you love their law so much.
    Maxim of law; Equality is paramount before the law

I interpret this as what I have been asking you to do, show equality first before I can show you what you are looking for. example please?
    As soon as I decide to make a claim of success worthy of placing it into the "success stories" section of this forum, I will provide the documentation, material evidence, supporting law, register of action, court record, judgment, lawful record, and any other pertinent information specific to the claim I make and the method employed which manifested into success.

I would imagine all truthseekers would appreciate that type of full disclosure.

The excuses that "it worked for me but I don't know if it will work for you" or "I can't be sure you will follow my method exactly so why should I bother sharing it" is easily detected as a cop out.

Hopefully David Merrill will upload his entire multipage account of his ordeal dealing with a false charge that took over 5 years to finally end in dismissal. Every stage, event and action was fully documented and disclosed with accompanying explanations, history, and supporting law. The method employed proved successful in the end and we saw the evidence of it through the lawful record of the entire case.

This is what I mean by providing evidence of success: FULL DISCLOSURE whether you deem it necessary or not. It was you who offered to us the "success" which you say you duplicated many times using your same method. Show us all in detail, with supporting documentation and with forthright explanation to those of us who wish to verify the validity of your "Coresource" method. You have obviously thought it well enough to name it, why not fully disclose it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Hopefully David Merrill will upload his entire multipage account of his ordeal dealing with a false charge that took over 5 years to finally end in dismissal. Every stage, event and action was fully documented and disclosed with accompanying explanations, history, and supporting law. The method employed proved successful in the end and we saw the evidence of it through the lawful record of the entire case.

I have emailed that to Admin but putting it up in a Thread or Downloads section is back burner stuff. If you find some posts or threads mentioning my $20M lien against the State, that is where that is now.

The point really being there is a place in your courthouse called Records. When you master record-forming you have transferred the authority to yourself as a court of record - concurrent jurisdiction - and when the judge or clerk in the other court starts fudging the record, that leaves you.

These jabs were yesterday and admin has made some effort to clean up after the snitfit so maybe we will go ahead and accept that nobody is going to prove anything in cyberspace. It is like the bozos who tried diagnosing me psychologically unfit - not a one is a trained psychologist because they would never allow their professional reputation near diagnosing a "patient" in cyberspace!

I am going to start a thread here, in the Instruction Set area, for describing my techniques of graphic demonstration. That may help us out a bit, about criticizing Rules of Evidence. I think if we begin applying them, in our own posts rather than imposing them on others' posts we will find everything more enjoyable here. If somebody makes an assertion that is not convincing point it out - mention what more you would like to see by way of explanation.

For the longest time new suitors were coming from the STRAWMAN Redemption or whatever you want to call it. There was always some guy in Texas who was in the courtroom when the judge ruled to Reverse the Sale in the homeowner's favor. I tried but could never get that case number. The Dismissal on the Note scenario too. A fellow in Southeast Colorado had allegedly many dozen successes yet he never once would offer even a sanitized Subpoena for the Note, along with a transcript of the Dismissal. That sort of thing - process-to-results as I have been calling it.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Here is an example:

Process. Results.

If you study that long enough you will read that the clerk of court instructed and approved a subpoena for the 22nd, but the court held a secret hearing on the 16th, the day following the issuance of the summons and the same day the summons was served. When the homeowner showed up for his hearing on the 22nd, the clerk informed him he had already lost his home.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-16-11 at 12:03 AM.