Welcome one and all to this new and exciting forum for those who seek the truth above all else. You have now embarked upon a journey that may very well change the course of your life and the lives of those you care for most.

Let me start by giving thanks to our Maker, the only true and self-existing God of the Universe and Creator of ALL things, the Almighty YHWH and our Father in Heaven. It is by His guidance and His Holy Spirit that we may act as His "conduits" of truth. My solemn prayer is that we all seek out His wisdom, His righteousness and His truth so as to share these blessings with all who genuinely wish to know and learn.

The most important initial truths that you will learn is your true name and identity, your inherent right to refuse to contract and the exercise of competence to form the proper and lawful record in order to self-govern as a court of competent jurisdiction on this land. These initial steps will begin your reclamation of your God-given rights under His Holy Law which is Superior to any and all laws created by men.

There are many here who have much to offer in regard to these truths mentioned above. Our strength is derived from our love of truth and the author of it, the Almighty God of Abraham and Sovereign Creator of ALL things.

Let me be clear that I do NOT speak of "religion" of any kind; what I speak of is the faith of Yehoshua HaMashiach, our last and Righteous King in the order of Melchizedek who told us that the truth is within us and without us. It is written in our hearts and in the hearts of all who will hear and accept it.

That being said, we welcome ALL people to our gathering as long as the intent is to be constructive rather than destructive; truthseekers rather than truth deniers or concealers. That is what makes this forum special; we do not and will not silence opposition for two important reasons:

1) If the opposition reveals truth, we will welcome it with open arms as we are for truth above all else.

2) If the opposition reveals lies, we will welcome it with open arms as it will strengthen the truth we seek to spread and share with all who seek it.

My prayer is that Almighty God will guide us to His truth and make it available for all to see. I also pray for all who participate in this forum to geniunely and sincerely seek the truth above all else.

thanks,

Anthony Joseph

Amen and Amen.