Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome One and All

............. Paid yet?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    ............. Paid yet?

The lien? Nope. Working on it though.

However, like indicated; the journey is a lot more interesting than the settlement.

What is your plan for getting around the Sovereigns Immunity act protecting the states and the Federal government?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    What is your plan for getting around the Sovereigns Immunity act protecting the states and the Federal government?
    I will develop that as I get time to. But not on this thread. It is basically the Oath is a fungible fidelity bond, the constitution ends with the security agreement and the billing cycle started in open court with my charges. The US clerk of court started a civil suit in my name to try making the lien look bogus, mostly on One Cause of Action (admiralty rules) and Sovereign Immunity - but like I just implied; that was not my case. My case is executed waiver of tort on the facts in the evidence repository. At one point the chief judge Vacated the 5-year and 3-day Review he put on the case and I have that falsification, that clearly violated my speedy trial right, on the record, in my evidence repository. I had purchased a copy of the Register of Action before and after the falsification!

Please be patient. I have sent 125 Pages from SJC I saved, to Admin and have been hoping he will find time to post them in a new thread. It may not work like that though. I was figuring that would be a much better Introduction than this little snippet. I may have to start anew on another thread. Please accept this post as a preview and wait.

What a great welcoming message, thankyou, Anthony. Truth is found in all things.

Delawarejones
    Despite the crapehangers, romanticists and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. Robert Heinlein

The law assists the wakeful, not the sleeping. Legal Maxim

Nothing is so natural as to dissolve anything in the way in which it was bound together; therefore the obligations of words is taken away by words; the obligation of mere consent is dissolved by contrary consent. Legal Maxim