Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11 Solved - A Video

For you engineers, scientists and architects, I highly recommend Dr. Judy Wood's book Where Did The Towers Go?

I greatly enjoyed her book, which is of college text book quality, where she has collected some fascinating evidence and analysis related to 9/11. It's the most sensible investigation of what happened to the buildings and people in NYC on 9/11 that I've seen so far, and I've looked at many theories, investigations and opinions that have been offered to date.

She has some videos too, most of which I haven't had time to watch yet.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

For you engineers, scientists and architects, some fascinating evidence and analysis related to 9/11. It's the most sensible investigation of what happened to the buildings and people in NYC.

Police and firemen examine a burned out office on the 79th floor of the Empire State Building, after a B-25 Mitchell bomber crashed into the north side of the building, July 28, 1945. The main part of the wreckage fell into the street, while leaking petrol set the upper stories of the building on fire. All three crew members and 11 office workers were killed. ( Keystone/Gamma/ Getty Images)

Name:  79th floor of the Empire State Building.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  54.2 KB

The North American B-25 Mitchell, a twin-engine bomber that became standard equipment for the Allied Air Forces in World War II, was perhaps the most versatile aircraft of the war. It became the most heavily armed airplane in the world, was used for high- and low-level bombing, strafing, photoreconnaissance, submarine patrol and even as a fighter, and was distinguished as the aircraft that completed the historic raid over Tokyo in 1942.

It required 8,500 original drawings and 195,000 engineering man-hours to produce the first one, but nearly 10,000 were produced from late 1939, when the contract was awarded to North American Aviation, through 1945.

Basically, it was a twin-tail, mid-wing land monoplane powered by two 1,700-hp Wright Cyclone engines.

Normal bomb capacity was 5,000 pounds. Some versions carried 75 mm cannon, machine guns and added firepower of 13 .50-caliber guns in the conventional bombardier's compartment. One version carried eight .50-caliber guns in the nose in an arrangement that provided 14 forward-firing guns. http://www.boeing.com/boeing/history/bna/b25.page

Name:  B25_Mitchell_Bomber.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  27.0 KB

The Empire Sate Building
    Name:  Empire-State-Building.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  67.0 KB
    Last edited by Chex; 10-25-13 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The judgment would be 30 Days following the Order to forgive all the debt. That was on 9/11 - Judgment.
    An underlying connection between the BOE and 9/11 WTC destruction seems quite plausible. I have pondered if it was a judgement against the United States of America or against some subfaction or simply something more abstract.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-03-13 at 09:41 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.