Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Own Your Car

Own Your Car

Notice that by redeeming lawful money this car purchase carried no property tax.

Food for thought.

OWNER. Any person having a legal or equitable title in a Rental Building or Premises.

Accountability For People. http://accountabilityforpeople.blogs...ble-title.html

I agree with you David, redeeming lawful money makes you the owner of anything.

The topic equitable ownership is discussed in the following articles: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...able-ownership
    Last edited by Chex; 10-31-13 at 03:10 PM.

I agree with you David, redeeming lawful money makes you the owner of anything.

Very nice Find. I think the only valid argument against it is that God owns everything. If you create it, then you can own it. As with buildings it would seem that the creation rights can be bought, by your definition. But the materials configured and fabricated into the form of a building still are owned by God.

So this would lead to the ownership is either conveyed to the building owner as an heir apparent or maybe through the Image and Likeness of God in humans?

This leads me to say the only thing we can truly own is our honor. And that is because our honor is formed in the minds of those living around us, in contact and contract with us - in relationships. This is how we can die with honor (intact after death). I have pondered if we own our egos and conclude that it is a natural formation of consciousness. But we are to take responsibility for ego-driven actions as they forestall the kingdom of heaven around us in this material realm.

"God owns everything."

Yes Indeed.

Hi, it's been a while since I've been here, and I see the site is doing well. This topic caught my eye because of a thought I had a while back. I thought to myself: it seems like the state wants your person, the church wants your soul, and all you really have that's yours is your ego.

Anyway, I thought sharing this was on topic and others might find it interesting.

Interesting indeed! I have been studying ACIM (A Course in Miracles) for a couple years. Sometimes it seems that the entire course is about ego management.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interesting indeed! I have been studying ACIM (A Course in Miracles) for a couple years. Sometimes it seems that the entire course is about ego management.
    My thoughts of the ego are that it was given to us to separate the one.
    Ego = individual experience

With out ego we are one

Yes; God is between my dreams.

Could it be that observing how we manage estates is a way or the only way to assess the quality or nature of our honor?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Could it be that observing how we manage estates is a way or the only way to assess the quality or nature of our honor?
    and

"With this ring, I thee wed". http://www.real-debt-elimination.com...bureaucrat.htm