Thread: moving violation

moving violation

Hello i am new here, i am learning how to power my self slowly...

I recently got pulled over for supposedly running a red light even though being completely honest in was yellow as i crossed the cross walk and turned as i was already in the middle of the road.

What can i do to fight this, and have a the best possible chance of success?

I have read do not sign your legal name before court.

,Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmm4191 View Post
    Hello i am new here, i am learning how to power my self slowly...

I recently got pulled over for supposedly running a red light even though being completely honest in was yellow as i crossed the cross walk and turned as i was already in the middle of the road.

What can i do to fight this, and have a the best possible chance of success?

I have read do not sign your legal name before court.

,Thanks
    Become a court of competent jurisdiction.

...saving to suitors the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it...
    A court of record is a court of competent jurisdiction. Become therefore a court of record.

The Lesson Plan is:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

I have walked hundreds of suitors through this lesson plan, mostly utilizing the Libel of Review. That process will cost about $1K out of pocket and the LoR will be dismissed. From it you acquire an evidence repository where you utilize the US clerk of court to establish your record and use the government publication service PACER.

It is all about contract law and honor. Who do you trust?

Your situation informs me that you trust government. So if we were to set you up as a new suitor we could fight the traffic ticket, suing the Secretary as the top dog for the Department of Revenue you applied to for a driver license that you with dearly to protect. Very likely there is a big flaw in the system called "de facto" and now that you are "de jure" and insisting on "de jure" you can get them to dismiss the cause. However you are still hostage for having your legal name on the driver license.

One way to improve your contract quality is to get a new driver license and sign it First Middle clearly. When you show it to the officer explain you are only showing it for competency purposes and not for identification purposes - and of course so that you have a valid insurance policy. If he is confused or upset about that show him your name on the card where you signed. Most of the time the police officer will give it back to you (after a 10 minute meeting with dispatch/city attorney in his squad car).

In other words I have no control over other people but those who pay me generally enjoy the product for the price.

My names Blake im new here

I am wondering, when you said go to the dmv and change your name on the license. Are you doing that because you don't have a license and that's your way around drivjng without a license? or are you referring to the name change to get out of the ticket? Couple more questions do you have to be a sovereign individual to do these things or can you just know the law with the right thing to say and presto your good? Or do you have to be a sovern citizen to do these things?