I will document from from God's Word that Moses father in law was not a Kenite but was in fact an Israelite.

In The Original Hebrew: Kay-nee, Kee-nee’ means kenite or person of the Tribe of Kajin. Kay-nee, Kee-nee’ comes from the Hebrew word Kah’-yin which is the name of the first child born of Eve known in the English as Cain.

According to Smith’s Bible Dictionary: the word Kenites = (Smiths) inhabited the rocky & desert region between southern Palestine & the Mtns. of Sinai, east of the Gulf of Akabah!

First of all...Let me prove the above by piecing the following puzzle together... Jethro/aka.Raguel was the father in law of Moses...The name Jethro was just a title...his real name was Reuel or Raguel)...He was ONLY a Kenite by LOCATION (Jericho=city of Palm Trees/was Kenite Land). He was in fact a “MIDIAN PRIEST” (Exodus ch.2 vs.16 and Numbers 10:29).. And to be a “Midian Priest” you Had to be of That Perfect Bloodline. Midian is “ABRAHAM’S SON” from his 2nd Wife KETURAH (Genesis ch.25 vs.1-3)....After all...Christ Taught us that sweet & bitter water do not come from the same spring.....Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Now this is important....In Genesis 3:15, we see the concept of "seed", that is, God promised that a redeemer would come through the bloodline issuing forth from Adam and Eve....(READ...THAT'S A PURE SEED BLOODLINE (i.e. DNA...The Helix Curve)...The rib that was taken from Adam and given to Eve was Adam's DNA)...

Gen 2:22 "And the RIB, which the LORD God had taken from man, MADE he a woman, and brought her unto the man."

The Hebrew word for ‘ribs’ is tsalah and it means, "TO CURVE." (Strong’s #6763 & #6760)

The Hebrew word for ‘made’ is banah. It means, "to build." (Strong’s #1129)

The human DNA is constructed of two halves (Deoxyribonucleic is the scientific name for the DNA double curve). Replication of the two strands takes place when both halves of the Helix are pulled apart and then used as a template to copy the original model...The information received from this genetic copying is how replication of the original model is built....The Helix DNA is made up of the X&Y chromosomes that determine gender in a person....In this case... God took the feminine DNA from Adam and produced woman as his wife. God, the Creator of Adam, copied His own work genetically when He built Eve..."And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." (Genesis 2:23) ....Called woman because she was formed from the DNA of man. (I Corinthians 11:8 "For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.")....Eve = female copy of Adam, mother of all living because Christ would be of her genealogy (and Adam).

WHY 'REPLICATE'?

The word ‘replicate’ defined by Webster’s Dictionary means, "to duplicate."

The word ‘replica’ defined by Webster’s Dictionary means, "a reproduction or copy of a work, especially a copy by the maker of the original."

Does it matter if the Adam to Christ generation bloodline (i.e. DNA) becomes polluted at some point along the line?.....If it doesn't matter....Then why would God go to the trouble, so to speak, of making a duplicate?...

The reason it had to be a perfect bloodline from Adam (the First Adam...Eth-Ha-Adam) to Christ (the second Adam) was so that Christ would become "THE SON OF MAN"....From this one man Adam would Eve be formed, the mother of all living.... in that Christ would come through Eve, generation after generation (The unpolluted story of one mans history).....If the DNA given by God to Adam was polluted at any point along Adam's genealogy leading to Christ, with either satan's DNA (read...wicked seed) or the fallen angels wicked seed or even the ethnos DNA, then Christ could not have come as THE SON OF MAN that would furnish the pattern of the perfect man for the perfect sacrifice on behalf of all mankind....So for that reason it could NOT be polluted.

The word "formed" (in Genesis 2:7) is used (molded as clay) to describe the making of Adam. When man was formed he became a living creature. In the Hebrew it is "eth-ha-adham", which refers to the particular person "Adam", (not a generic form for man). The "Ha-Adham" (Adam) is the man that Christ will come forth through. Matthew 1:1-17, and Luke 3:23-38 both give us our documentation that this is true and did come to pass. Paul states in I Corinthians 15:21-23 that sin came into the world by the first Adam, but by the second Adam [Christ} all shall be made alive. Christ is the first fruits [to come out of the grave to everlasting life], and then "they that are Christ's at His coming". There was death by the first Adam, and salvation by Christ Himself.

Let's look at another piece to the puzzle...Let's see if Jethro/aka.Raguel lived in the land of the Kenites...

Jethro/aka.Raguel is talking below in the third verse below….read the last eight words…. and I might add…if you study names in God’s word you’ll see they will more likely represent what, or who it or they represent…”Reuel” means “friend of God”… Knowing that God will name people accordingly....I would be doubtful that he was a Kenite… and….A prime example of this was when Saul, who was known for persecuting Christians, became known as Paul, the disciple of Jesus.......

Now let's look at the land that Jethro/aka.Raguel lived in.

Exod 18:1-3
1 When Jethro, the priest of Midian, Moses’ father in law, heard of all that God had done for Moses, and for Israel his people, and that the LORD had brought Israel out of Egypt;

2 Then Jethro, Moses’ father in law, took Zipporah, Moses’ wife, after he had sent her back,

3 And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said,(Now here is what Jethro/aka.Raguel says) ‘I HAVE BEEN AN ALIEN IN A STRANGE LAND’:[/U] (KJV)

I have been an alien ...Lexicon :: Strong's H1616 - ger... sojourner, A TEMPORARY INHABITANT, A NEWCOMER LACKING INHERITED RIGHTS, of foreigners in Israel, though conceded rights

Strange...Lexicon :: Strong's H5237 - nokriy... foreign, alien, foreign, foreigner(subst), foreign woman, HARLOT, unknown, unfamiliar (fig.)

Jethro/aka.Raguel is A TEMPORARY INHABITANT LACKING INHERITED RIGHTS living in a HARLOT land....Whose HARLOT land is this?

Revelation 17:15 "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the WHORE sitteth are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

Revelation 17:5 "And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Just like Jethro/aka.Raguel lived in the HARLOT land of the Kenites then....Today....We also are living in the HARLOT land of the Kenites...They are in charge of this world right now...they sit atop the MOTHER OF HARLOTS that controls the "NEW WORLD ORDER" ( MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT) through The Four Hidden Dynasties of Education, Religion, Political, and Economic.

In the book of Esther the Jews spoken of are not God’s Chosen People...in fact they are the Kenites, the literal Children of Satan, and they (read...Morecai, Haggai and Esther) Conspired to bring in Esther to replace King Ahasuerus’s Queen Vashti so that the Kenites would have a strategic advantage of gaining the control and power that they fell Haman had taken from them. The whole book of Esther is the Kenite's game plan...it's there M.O. and Esther represents the whore Mystery Babylon.

Here is the most important piece to the puzzle proving Jethro/aka.Raguel was not a Kenite....

Here's documentation that Jethro/aka.Raguel was a a Benjamite, ancestor of Elah....check below.

Num 10:29 "And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of RAGUEL the Midianite, Moses' father in law, We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you: come thou with us, and we will do thee good: for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel."

RAGUEL...Lexicon :: Strong's H7467 - R@`uw'el... Reuel or Raguel = "friend of God", a son of Esau by his wife Bashemath, the sister of Ishmael, the father-in-law of Moses, also 'Jethro', father of Eliasaph, the leader of the tribe of Gad at the time of the census at Sinai, a BENJAMITE, ancestor of Elah

LINK: Hebrew Lexicon....http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=H7467&t=KJV

Here's the final piece to the puzzle...

How did the Kenites survive Noah's Flood?

Genesis 6:19 "And of EVERY LIVING THING OF ALL FLESH, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

FLESH..Lexicon :: Strong's H1320 - basar...flesh, of the body, of humans, of animals, the body itself, male organ of generation (euphemism), kindred, blood-relations, flesh as frail or erring (man against God), all living things, animals, mankind

Take note of the fact that each race of the sixth day creation are also flesh, and "after their kind", extends to them also. The black, the yellow race, and the Kenite were all flesh, "and after their kind.", and of every living thing of all flesh". God stipulates "one male and one female". This is so each race can start over, and each of these persons aboard the ark then was covered under the covenant that God made with Noah.