Thread: Abraham Lincoln & Freemasonry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I am confused with what you are trying to express?
    Are you saying Washington was a Masonic member? Or are you saying he wasn't?

Do you believe that William Cavendish, the 4th Duke of Devonshire, England played the role of Washington?
    Or are you saying Washington was born and raised in the New World?

Did you know that Washington means "estate of a man named Wassa."
    Why are you asking me what I believe? Why are you asking me what I'm 'trying to express'? What prevents you from seeing that Freemasonry and Masonry does not exist as a single/unified 'organization' or that the kind of "Freemasons" that came to the Americas in the mid-1800s weren't part of same kind of social/convivial club that existed in the 1500s to 1700s--i.e. architects'/stoneworkers' guilds (perhaps they taught philosophies as to city planning, urban development and the like to go along with it)? How about discussing or considering what is being 'expressed' through the videos links above? Do you have a vested interest in seeing to it that every truth or sound foundation of anything and everything worthwhile be destroyed, overturned, decimated or compromised? Do you like the idea of being a little mouse in the hands of PSYOPs kittens? Do you know that Washitaw is the name of an Indian nation?

P.S. There is a website called wellaware1.com you might like it. Lots of theories..with some, if any, substance--lots of things to get paranoid and wound up about though.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-29-15 at 11:39 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.