Thread: Abraham Lincoln & Freemasonry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    That same year The Times of London publishes a story containing the following statement,

“If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce."
    Chex, a lack of proper attribution, and a digital search, reveal that quote never appeared in The Times of London.
    http://theamericanchronicle.blogspot...-threaten.html

I have wondered too if Abraham LINCOLN was into the church of freemasonry, but then again he might have been a modern day Christian - which is far from The Way as explained in the Scriptures. Either way does it matter?

I thought to explain why I went in the direction I have in this thread. It seems we have been given heroes to worship to revere and hold up as "mighty men of renown." The Super Friends - fighting for justice - as it were. But then again, he may just be a man who did great things. Either way - who cares.

When I used to buy and sell real estate - I learned from the "gurus" to make at least four offers on every potential deal. Most folks don't get any offer so when they get four they assume they have to choose one. And most times they do! Thus is the hero worship of this day. Where do the candidates come from - they simply seem to appear and we THINK we must choose from the available choices. But do we?

What if the two choices [Red and Blue] are both bad? I just found this today when searching on the Twin Pillars.

At one point in my life I was so curious about Masonry I thought to knock their door. Then I realized that I was playing the part of ALICE in my curiosity I was placing my trust in men. Why do men do these things when all they have to do is ask our Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ and wisdom shall be freely given. Yet men bow their knees to their own vain understandings - the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Some bear fruit and others don't. A long time of reflection bears record to this truth.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!