Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I think psyche means mind.
    Psyche (Strong's 5590)
    Psyke (Goddess of the Soul)

Name:  psyche_grk.png
Views: 323
Size:  3.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I find the whole thing suspicious including the bible itself which to me is most suspicious of all. ...
    when you get right down to it though, its ALL hearsay!
    Consider how many people kill or act on 2nd hand information on a daily basis. The question is: what is worth hearing, believing or acting on out of all the options available?
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 09:16 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    but I think it means mind, I think ALL is mind though ;-)

Consider how many people kill or act on 2nd hand information on a daily basis.
    it really is like zombies or something..

The question is: what is worth hearing, believing or acting on out of all the options available?

most is worthy of consideration and Ive probably mentioned it here before but to believe in anything requires a lack of knowledge.

what is worth acting on? thats a tough question, cant say any of the options available are worthy, depends on circumstance mostly I guess.

I'd say trust instinct, seek within, & know thyself. I continue to work on these but still consider the other "options". its a judgement call but that could be at least part of the problem but then ignorance is also. balance seems to be a key.