Thread: Abraham Lincoln & Freemasonry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What other belief system could be the foundation for attempting to create a nation whose governance is based first and foremost upon the inherent, and Divinely ordained, freedom of all people? Some people like to respond in the negative by opining, "What, so only Christians are truly godly people?" That, of course is a loaded question. If we look to the modern day version of so-called "Christianity", we find watered-down, lukewarm, feel-good, politically-correct and sometimes heretical doctrines infiltrating the modern "Church", for the most part.

However, we are discussing the founding fathers' and Lincoln's belief-sets and how they were opposed to the occult and "New Age" doctrines promoted by the "seed of the Nachash (Serpent)". {No, I do not believe the "Serpent" was a snake, nor do I believe that Cain was the result of sex with someone other than Adam.}

However good intentioned and true-believing the founding fathers were, the reliance upon man to create and maintain a nation or government in full obedience to God's Will is impossible while we exist in this fallen state. We must understand that until the Kingdom of Heaven becomes FULLY manifest (it is here now in part as evidenced by Jesus the Christ's victory over the world, yet NOT fully realized) we are subject to our sinful nature and that of others. This is in no way a "doom and gloom" outlook; it is just an acknowledgement that we require the saving grace of our Creator by and through our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ and I believe that Lincoln and the founding fathers, for the most part, understood that. However, as believers, we continue to strive toward following in Jesus' footsteps - true believers desire to act daily upon their faith.

Those who oppose that belief are of the Serpent seed; those who choose to rebel against the Creator and live in darkness while trying to take as many with them as possible. The subtleties of the lies which oppose Christ are as cunning as ever. Soullessness and/or paganistic "oneism" are the doctrines of choice for those who follow the adversary.

Without a strong faith, reliance and trust in The Father and our Lord and Savior, we may get "bluffed" by the original "poker-faced" Liar and his loyal minions. Always be on guard, for the adversary is lurking about even perhaps in places where you may feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Without a strong faith, reliance and trust in The Father and our Lord and Savior, we may get "bluffed" by the original "poker-faced" Liar and his loyal minions. Always be on guard, for the adversary is lurking about even perhaps in places where you may feel safe.
    BLBereans, thank you for this testimony of Jesus Christ - hold to it [Rev 12:17]. It is so very true and I need not prove any of that except to look to what the enemy is showing me in their symbolism. Over and over and over we see the Hegelian Dialectic - we see the twin pillars. Red and Blue / Black and White / Positive and Negative. So today we see Hegel's last stand playing out right before our eyes and yet few can read the signs.

We see IXXI every where which is really just 9/11. And knowing that Jesus' real birthday was in September 3BC it may be the case that he was born on 9/11 but I cannot prove it. We see the OX in the twin towers - the two pillars coming down. We see the Cube being cast to the earth at the so called Georgia guide stones. It is everywhere. This is preparation for the one-king to rule them all - a false light.

Babylon is INTENTIONALLY being cast down - her ancient symbols are being exposed and she is being destroyed - or seemingly destroyed. Yet this is just an illusion. I keep it right in my mind like this: Satan vs. Lucifer. This is a war being fought within the same camp. Have we not studied history? Can't we see that king George hired German troops to prosecute the so called Revolutionary War - and the same king gave a loan thru his bank to France. King Louis gave loan to the businessmen in the Colonies. King George funded both sides of the war! So who is the winner? King George! There literally is nothing new under the sun. We see this over and over again in the movies, the commercials etc. Satan is the political beast [the war machine] or the infinite loop - Saturn - the cube and the eye - some call this the matrix of hell in which we are all trapped - ESPECIALLY the fallen ones [see Enoch 6]. There is always a savior provided for the people to "get behind and support". And this savior and his agents lead the world to victory over the Chaos - the locust from the pit [Joel 2; Rev 9]

The fallen ones are desperately trying to push down those twin pillars [OX], which is a way of saying they are trying to stop time - or crack the matrix of the space / time continuum. Thus you see quite a bit of commercials with the woman stirring her Tea [Alice - tea party] whilst IN THE BOX. The "T" is the Tau or the Ancient X - a mark. Look around you will see it everywhere. The "B" in Box is actually a 13 and we are back to the OX = 66. O = 15th letter ==> 1 + 5 = 6; and X = 24th letter ==> 2+ 4 = 6. Thus we see names like X-BOX.

Take a hard look at Saturn and you may find the TWO storms upon her surface. One is Hexagonal and you can always derive the CUBE from within the Hexagram - the Cube is a Cross folded up. Just unfold the Cube. The Eye is on the other side of Saturn. And so we see the OX in Saturn or Satan. But what does that tell us? It tells us about a coming deception that is already underway in full force and has been since Cain. But today the tools of media, technological advances such as "smart phones" and other devices make it much easier for this generation to love itself. This is a setup.

With the downfall of the Anti-Christ system which is represented by Bat-man one who has no powers in and of himself but is merely full of gadgets. But notice that Bat-man is the hero who fights the locusts or the beasts from the pit. Chaos is being unleashed upon the world such that the world will be ready to follow one of TWO leaders who will emerge. Who can't see the conditioning all their lives? It is everywhere.

On one hand there will be Severity [one pillar] and Chaos; and on the other hand there will emerge a leader who will fight against all of this chaos Bat-man - expose the lies [supposedly] - notice how he knows almost without thinking - HE IS AN INSIDER. He is part of the deception. He is part of the negative pillar. Now when the world is FED UP with fighting, the world will be "flattered" into Spiritualism and it is then that the true object of worship shall be revealed. The other Pillar [mercy and love]. Except there is one problem - this is Lucifer - the False Light. A created being - MASQUERADING as an angel of light. Reference the books [the] Life of Adam and Eve and [the] Pauline Letters.

This is why we see over and over in Scripture- there is nothing new under the Sun. An infinity loop in deception if you like or a matrix which cannot be escaped EXCEPT in Christ. Now back to this Lucifer. He is portrayed as Superman. He has power in and of himself. But he is a created being. Back to that age old problem. Ever see the movie? His dad says "He will be a god to the earthlings" - or something like that. How can love be a lie? Self love = the sun going black; only seeks carnal pleasure; true love in the True Christ is humble, giving and considers others. There is no room for "do as thy will is the whole of the law" business of self love. So we see enmity between these two camps.

When you begin to see the immensity of the curse we are under you will begin to see Christ on the Cross and how Christ became the curse for us. This is Moses lifting up the serpent on the Cross in the wilderness. Jesus Christ took on the totality of this Curse and found a way out thru a Paradox. He dies to self and submitted himself to death - He uttered not a word before his accusers. He trusted in God [Father El Elyon]. This is the love of our Father for His sheep. Therefore there is only one Gate to life and that is in Jesus Christ. So we begin to see now the 69 or the Sun and Moon interposed to create that infinity loop and we see that ancient myth of the titans [the fallen ones] trapped. Have you seen the movie the Immortals? Did you notice that one man freed them all? This is by design.

What will it be like just prior to the return of Jesus Christ? Just like the days of Noah. The Titans will again be released from the Pit. How? Consider Alice was curious and she was ENTICED to go herself into the ring / gate. Look around you and notice all the women in Red dresses. This is not a coincidence. Summerian legend - the woman is Lucifer giving humans the deception. There is a great hatred for Christ. Who can deny it?

And who can deny that knowledge of the occult is being broadcasted unmercifully upon an unsuspecting world. This is an initiation of sorts a preparation - a fallowing of the ground - so that the seeds of evil can be planted. Thou shall not commit murder. Understand now on a Spiritual Plane? What is the judgment against those who would do these things? Death.

So what do they seek to do? Crack the BOX. And place JACK in his own House. A Jack in the BOX. Oh its been here for a long time now. In the first Age Lucifer was in charge and in this age he is still "god of this world". Adam defaulted. Thus the infinity loop. Nothing new under the sun.

Be ever vigilant you are so right. Even in your church, even in your own family, one finds deception. We are all deceived to some degree we must rely on Jesus Christ and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. For there comes a time when there will be no arguing no refusal for cause no power in our own accord to do anything save have full faith and reliance upon the Holy Spirit, trusting in Jesus Christ. That day is today for those who can accept it. Yet there comes a time in the last 15 minutes of the proverbial day.

Here is the big lie - Lucifer is coming as an actor - playing the role of Jesus Christ. Whereof is the remedy for the natural man? There is none left. There is only Trust. I have placed my life in trust with Jesus Christ. I am dead to the world. This is what John 3:16 is actually saying. Not just to think there is a Son who is God with us. But to actually put my will, my faith, and everything that I am and will ever be in Trust with Jesus Christ. I declare it so - even this day - upon a candid world. So it is.

There then is only left one proper response and it is FAR from "do as thy will". It is:

Act 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, "Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, "Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do."

I take no shade from any other Tree. Save the Tree of Life. Nevertheless, I shall wait upon the Lord to finish the work.

Psa 37:7 Stand still in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him: Heat not thyself with vexation because of him who prospereth in his way, Because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psa 37:20 But the lawless shall perish, And the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

Psa 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep His way, And he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: When the lawless die, thou shalt see it.

There is a big difference between the duped and those who pre-meditate murder. The key is in the Sons of Cain - and their Father - the Lawless One.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Name:  Jack in the Box2.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  85.4 KB

FALSE PEACE

Has anyone noticed that Gate Keepers have been lifted up and firmly seated already in the minds of the observer. It is not hard to pick them. In fact I can name two right now but I will not name names. One strikes fear and anger in you as if you are in prison and the other preaches unity and love. See if you can spot em.

Just spin the handle ALICE - and out pops Jack. Surprise. Has everything been turned upside down for you? That too is a key. An inversion - a "V". Now do you understand the so called "peace sign"? Pretty sick huh?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-01-15 at 06:04 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Now having said the foregoing, history plays out to tell us a story. I wonder how many can see the loop playing over and over again. It matters not, at least in my mind, what affiliations any leader had or has. Why do we place our trust in other men and hold them up to be somewhat greater than ourselves? Is the toe greater than the brain? Stub it and find out. Seems the brain goes into all stop mode in effort to protect the toe.

Nevertheless men need their heroes - and as such, those who would manipulate us with magick provide our heroes to us. So that we can lazily sit back in our arm chairs and support or rail accusations upon our [selves]? No wait, did I just write ourselves? Rofl.

The curse returns to us which is to say a CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST forms as we curse that which we helped to maintain.

Starting to see now?

Regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-01-15 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    BLBereans, thank you for this testimony of Jesus Christ - hold to it [Rev 12:17]. It is so very true and I need not prove any of that except to look to what the enemy is showing me in their symbolism. Over and over and over we see the Hegelian Dialectic - we see the twin pillars. Red and Blue / Black and White / Positive and Negative. So today we see Hegel's last stand playing out right before our eyes and yet few can read the signs.
    NWO = Thesis
    Anti-Christ = Anti-Thesis
    Lucifer Worship = Synthesis

Of course these things need energy and it is ALICE who keeps peeking down that Gate in her curiosity. For instance: while I am not 100% positive because I did not watch the 1/2-time show last night [Superbowl] but if it was anything like previous years it was a worthless ritual to Satan.

I spoke to a so called "white witch" a few days back - whatever that is I have no clue - magick is magick; and, he said something curious about energy and the palm of the hand. He indicated that the palm was the energy center a "gate" as it were. I asked was that concerning the Vav or the Nail placed in the hand of Christ - he immediately fell silent. Just a thought. But what do you see all the time except that the crowd has both hands in the air making a triangle - palms forward to the entertainer [Bob Dylan: The Jokers and the Clowns].

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

MJ, how do you know jesus birth day? and what makes you so sure that there is nothing new under the sun?

Kurt Kallenbach's latest talks might help you somehow. good or bad I couldnt say but Im nearly certain you would have a reaction. even as a former believer, I was stunned but its worth looking into IMO

but what Do i know?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    MJ, how do you know jesus birth day? and what makes you so sure that there is nothing new under the sun?

Kurt Kallenbach's latest talks might help you somehow. good or bad I couldnt say but Im nearly certain you would have a reaction. even as a former believer, I was stunned but its worth looking into IMO

but what Do i know?
    Because Luke/Matthew and the Stars tell me His birthday- not to mention the Pyramid also records His birthday in the Christ triangle.

I study His-Story it repeats.

Also, in humility, the more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know. Layers as it were.

I find it interesting that those who would deny The Christ spend so much time on doing such. Not a statement concerning you george, but in general - to quote Shakespeare [I mean Bacon] - concerning the Christ "methinks thou dost protest too much".

Good luck to you and yours. And thank you for the recommendation I will look into it.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. Spiritually speaking, I find that The WORD has been put on trial, beaten, stripped [redefined] and eventually killed IN THE MINDS OF MAN.

I do not worship in the flesh. Which means I do not seek to define and confine the Limitless. Thus letters in a Book are great as they express Love - but I seek a "face to face" relationship which is personal to me. Therefore, I can only share my experience. I am not seeking approval from other men - I am not homosexual in the Spirit - men working with other men to define and confine Christ. It is unseemly. It is the problem.

I hope you can understand what I just wrote without letting your emotions flood you with fleshly outworkings. I speak NOT to the flesh. But I can understand the Spiritual lessons being couched in the flesh.

What do my eyes tell me? Or rather what do certain men tell me in their attempt to promote a curse upon me and others? Duality. These men stand between the two pillars. IXXI. Move those x's close together between the two pillars and you will see. Just add a G. 9/11 - an opening of a Gate - an inversion of the tearing of the veil. Who can see what is all around us?

They seek a Photo Finish - the freezing of time. Duality is enmity against God. The Christ said "I and my Father are ONE". Will you ask me for proof?

=======

This World is not Conclusion.
    A Species stands beyond—
    Invisible, as Music—
    But positive, as Sound—

Faith slips—and laughs, and rallies—
    Blushes, if any see—
    Plucks at a twig of Evidence—
    And asks a Vane, the way—

Emily Dickenson : This World is not Conclusion
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-15 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I do not worship in the flesh. Which means I do not seek to define and confine the Limitless. Thus letters in a Book are great as they express Love - but I seek a "face to face" relationship which is personal to me.

Quoting from the writings of E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) as follows:

Gen 2:16 And Yehovah God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden, eating thou mayest eat.

To "eat of every tree," is to know from perception what is good and true; for, as before observed, a "tree" signifies perception. The men of the Most Ancient Church had the knowledges of true faith by means of revelations, for they conversed with the Lord and with angels, and were also instructed by visions and dreams, which were most delightful and paradisal to them. They had from the Lord continual perception, so that when they reflected on what was treasured up in the memory they instantly perceived whether it was true and good, insomuch that when anything false presented itself, they not only avoided it but even regarded it with horror: such also is the state of the angels. In place of this perception of the Most Ancient Church, however, there afterwards succeeded the knowledge (cognitio) of what is true and good from what had been previously revealed, and afterwards from what was revealed in the Word.

Gen 2:16 But of the tree of the knowledge (scientia) of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it; for in the day that thou eatest thereof, dying thou shalt die.

These words, taken together with those just explained, signify that it is allowable to become acquainted with what is true and good by means of every perception derived from the Lord, but not from self and the world; that is, we are not to inquire into the mysteries of faith by means of the things of sense and of the memory (per sensualia et scientifica), for in this case the celestial of faith is destroyed.

Gen 2:15 And Jehovah God took the man, and put him in the garden of Eden, to till it and take care of it.

By the "garden of Eden" are signified all things of the celestial man, as described; by to "till it and take care of it," is signified that it is permitted him to enjoy all these things, but not to possess them as his own, because they are the Lord’s.

The celestial man acknowledges, because he perceives, that all things both in general and in particular are the Lord‘s. The spiritual man does indeed acknowledge the same, but with the mouth, because he has learned it from the Word. The worldly and corporeal man neither acknowledges nor admits it; but whatever he has he calls his own, and imagines that were be to lose it, he would altogether perish.

That wisdom, intelligence, reason, and knowledge (scientia), are not of man, but of the Lord, is very evident from all that the Lord taught; as in Matthew, where the Lord compares Himself to a householder, who planted a vineyard, and hedged it round, and let it out to husbandmen (Matthew 21:33); and in John:--

The Spirit of truth shall guide you into all truth; for He shall not speak of Himself, but what things soever He shall hear, He shall speak; He shall glorify Me, for He shall receive of Mine, and shall declare it unto you (John 16:13, 14).

And in another place:--

A man can receive nothing except it be given him from heaven (John 3:27).

A desire to investigate the mysteries of faith by means of the things of sense and of the memory, was not only the cause of the fall of the posterity of the Most Ancient Church, but it is also the cause of the fall of every church; for hence come not only falsities, but also evils of life.

The worldly and corporeal man says in his heart, If I am not instructed concerning the faith, and everything relating to it, by means of the things of sense, so that I may see, or by means of those of the memory (scientifica), so that I may understand, I will not believe; and he confirms himself in this by the consideration that natural things cannot he contrary to spiritual. Thus he is desirous of being instructed from things of sense in what is celestial and Divine, which is as impossible as it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle; for the more he desires to grow wise by such means, the more he blinds himself, till at length he believes nothing, not even that there is anything spiritual, or that there is eternal life. This comes from the principle which he assumes. And this is to "eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil," of which the more any one eats, the more dead he becomes. But he who would be wise from the Lord, and not from the world, says in his heart that the Lord must be believed, that is, the things which the Lord has spoken in the Word, because they are truths; and according to this principle he regulates his thoughts. He confirms himself by things of reason, of knowledge, of the senses, and of nature (per rationalia, scientifica, sensualia et naturalia), and those which are not confirmatory he casts aside.

Every one may know that man is governed by the principles he assumes, be they ever so false, and that all his knowledge and reasoning favor his principles; for innumerable considerations tending to support them present themselves to his mind, and thus he is confirmed in what is false. He therefore who assumes as a principle that nothing is to be believed until it is seen and understood, can never believe, because spiritual and celestial things cannot be seen with the eyes, or conceived by the imagination. But the true order is for man to be wise from the Lord, that is, from His Word, and then all things follow, and he is enlightened even in matters of reason and of memory-knowledge (in rationalibus et scientificis). For it is by no means forbidden to learn the sciences, since they are useful to his life and delightful; nor is he who is in faith prohibited from thinking and speaking as do the learned of the world; but it must be from this principle-to believe the Word of the Lord, and, so far as possible, confirm spiritual and celestial truths by natural truths, in terms familiar to the learned world. Thus his starting-point must be the Lord, and not himself; for the former is life, but the latter is death.

He who desires to be wise from the world, has for his "garden" the things of sense and of memory-knowledge (sensualia et scientifica); the love of self and the love of the world are his "Eden; his " east" is the west, or himself; his "river Euphrates" is all his memory-knowledge (scientificum), which is condemned; his "second river," where is "Assyria," is infatuated reasoning productive of falsities; his "third river," where is "Ethiopia," is the principles of evil and falsity thence derived, which are the knowledges of his faith; his "fourth river" is the wisdom thence derived, which in the Word is called "magic." And therefore "Egypt"-which signifies memory-knowledge (scientia)--after the knowledge became magical, signifies such a man, because, as may be seen from the Word, he desires to be wise from self. Of such it is written in Ezekiel:--

Thus hath said the Lord Yehovah, Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great whale that lieth in the midst of his rivers, who hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made myself. And the land of Egypt shall be for a solitude, and a waste, and they shall know that I am Yehovah, because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made (Ezekiel 29:3, 9).

Such men are also called "trees of Eden in hell," in the same Prophet, where also Pharaoh, or the Egyptian, is treated of in these words:--

When I shall have made him descend into hell with them that descend into the pit; to whom art thou thus made like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be made to descend with the trees of Eden into the lower earth, in the midst of the uncircumcised, with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his crew (Ezekiel 31:16, 18),

where the "trees of Eden" denote knowledges (scientifica et cognitiones) from the Word, which they thus profane by reasonings.

End of quoting from the writings of E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) (emphasis added by MJ)

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Pro 1:7 The reverence of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge:
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-15 at 06:10 PM.

the stars? that is interesting.. from what others have said. the virgo will be pregnant again soon for nine months with Jupiter.

its hard to deny something that is invisible (or accept) is the gift of eternal life an offer we cant refuse? is this eternal life offer only on paper?

thats some of the stuff Kurt has suggested..

I do not understand what you wrote but I think that is not due to emotional reasons, I just find the subject highly suspicious as I have mentioned before. basically I no longer accept or deny and continue to investigate.

there are other men much wiser than me, you may be one of those, I dont know, you may be a wolf also. and that goes for everyone here. no offense intended, just the way I see it. I think ALL men have something worth listening to so I try to withhold judgment for as long as possible.

sometimes I find your writings here inspiring and other times I wonder could they be completely opposite of what is true. but I still read.

thanks for sharing.