Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abraham Lincoln & Freemasonry

MJ, how do you know jesus birth day? and what makes you so sure that there is nothing new under the sun?

Kurt Kallenbach's latest talks might help you somehow. good or bad I couldnt say but Im nearly certain you would have a reaction. even as a former believer, I was stunned but its worth looking into IMO

but what Do i know?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    MJ, how do you know jesus birth day? and what makes you so sure that there is nothing new under the sun?

Kurt Kallenbach's latest talks might help you somehow. good or bad I couldnt say but Im nearly certain you would have a reaction. even as a former believer, I was stunned but its worth looking into IMO

but what Do i know?
    Because Luke/Matthew and the Stars tell me His birthday- not to mention the Pyramid also records His birthday in the Christ triangle.

I study His-Story it repeats.

Also, in humility, the more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know. Layers as it were.

I find it interesting that those who would deny The Christ spend so much time on doing such. Not a statement concerning you george, but in general - to quote Shakespeare [I mean Bacon] - concerning the Christ "methinks thou dost protest too much".

Good luck to you and yours. And thank you for the recommendation I will look into it.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. Spiritually speaking, I find that The WORD has been put on trial, beaten, stripped [redefined] and eventually killed IN THE MINDS OF MAN.

I do not worship in the flesh. Which means I do not seek to define and confine the Limitless. Thus letters in a Book are great as they express Love - but I seek a "face to face" relationship which is personal to me. Therefore, I can only share my experience. I am not seeking approval from other men - I am not homosexual in the Spirit - men working with other men to define and confine Christ. It is unseemly. It is the problem.

I hope you can understand what I just wrote without letting your emotions flood you with fleshly outworkings. I speak NOT to the flesh. But I can understand the Spiritual lessons being couched in the flesh.

What do my eyes tell me? Or rather what do certain men tell me in their attempt to promote a curse upon me and others? Duality. These men stand between the two pillars. IXXI. Move those x's close together between the two pillars and you will see. Just add a G. 9/11 - an opening of a Gate - an inversion of the tearing of the veil. Who can see what is all around us?

They seek a Photo Finish - the freezing of time. Duality is enmity against God. The Christ said "I and my Father are ONE". Will you ask me for proof?

=======

This World is not Conclusion.
    A Species stands beyond—
    Invisible, as Music—
    But positive, as Sound—

Faith slips—and laughs, and rallies—
    Blushes, if any see—
    Plucks at a twig of Evidence—
    And asks a Vane, the way—

Emily Dickenson : This World is not Conclusion
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-15 at 04:53 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The Rothschilds’ had engineered the war to make the Union fail, and were not about to save it now, so they instructed their American banks to offer loans at 24% to 36% interest.

1861: President Abraham Lincoln (16th President of the United States from 1860 until his assassination in 1865) approaches the big banks in New York to try to obtain loans to support the ongoing American civil war. As these large banks were heavily under the influence of the Rothschilds, they offer him a deal they know he cannot accept, 24% to 36% interest on all monies loaned.

Lincoln is very angry about this high level of interest and so he prints his own debt free money and informs the public that this is now legal tender for both public and private debts.

That same year The Times of London publishes a story containing the following statement,

“If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce."

1862: By April $449,338,902 worth of Lincoln’s debt free money has been printed and distributed. He states of this, “We gave the people of this republic the greatest blessing they ever had, their own paper money to pay their own debts.”
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I do not worship in the flesh. Which means I do not seek to define and confine the Limitless. Thus letters in a Book are great as they express Love - but I seek a "face to face" relationship which is personal to me.

Quoting from the writings of E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) as follows:

Gen 2:16 And Yehovah God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden, eating thou mayest eat.

To "eat of every tree," is to know from perception what is good and true; for, as before observed, a "tree" signifies perception. The men of the Most Ancient Church had the knowledges of true faith by means of revelations, for they conversed with the Lord and with angels, and were also instructed by visions and dreams, which were most delightful and paradisal to them. They had from the Lord continual perception, so that when they reflected on what was treasured up in the memory they instantly perceived whether it was true and good, insomuch that when anything false presented itself, they not only avoided it but even regarded it with horror: such also is the state of the angels. In place of this perception of the Most Ancient Church, however, there afterwards succeeded the knowledge (cognitio) of what is true and good from what had been previously revealed, and afterwards from what was revealed in the Word.

Gen 2:16 But of the tree of the knowledge (scientia) of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it; for in the day that thou eatest thereof, dying thou shalt die.

These words, taken together with those just explained, signify that it is allowable to become acquainted with what is true and good by means of every perception derived from the Lord, but not from self and the world; that is, we are not to inquire into the mysteries of faith by means of the things of sense and of the memory (per sensualia et scientifica), for in this case the celestial of faith is destroyed.

Gen 2:15 And Jehovah God took the man, and put him in the garden of Eden, to till it and take care of it.

By the "garden of Eden" are signified all things of the celestial man, as described; by to "till it and take care of it," is signified that it is permitted him to enjoy all these things, but not to possess them as his own, because they are the Lord’s.

The celestial man acknowledges, because he perceives, that all things both in general and in particular are the Lord‘s. The spiritual man does indeed acknowledge the same, but with the mouth, because he has learned it from the Word. The worldly and corporeal man neither acknowledges nor admits it; but whatever he has he calls his own, and imagines that were be to lose it, he would altogether perish.

That wisdom, intelligence, reason, and knowledge (scientia), are not of man, but of the Lord, is very evident from all that the Lord taught; as in Matthew, where the Lord compares Himself to a householder, who planted a vineyard, and hedged it round, and let it out to husbandmen (Matthew 21:33); and in John:--

The Spirit of truth shall guide you into all truth; for He shall not speak of Himself, but what things soever He shall hear, He shall speak; He shall glorify Me, for He shall receive of Mine, and shall declare it unto you (John 16:13, 14).

And in another place:--

A man can receive nothing except it be given him from heaven (John 3:27).

A desire to investigate the mysteries of faith by means of the things of sense and of the memory, was not only the cause of the fall of the posterity of the Most Ancient Church, but it is also the cause of the fall of every church; for hence come not only falsities, but also evils of life.

The worldly and corporeal man says in his heart, If I am not instructed concerning the faith, and everything relating to it, by means of the things of sense, so that I may see, or by means of those of the memory (scientifica), so that I may understand, I will not believe; and he confirms himself in this by the consideration that natural things cannot he contrary to spiritual. Thus he is desirous of being instructed from things of sense in what is celestial and Divine, which is as impossible as it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle; for the more he desires to grow wise by such means, the more he blinds himself, till at length he believes nothing, not even that there is anything spiritual, or that there is eternal life. This comes from the principle which he assumes. And this is to "eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil," of which the more any one eats, the more dead he becomes. But he who would be wise from the Lord, and not from the world, says in his heart that the Lord must be believed, that is, the things which the Lord has spoken in the Word, because they are truths; and according to this principle he regulates his thoughts. He confirms himself by things of reason, of knowledge, of the senses, and of nature (per rationalia, scientifica, sensualia et naturalia), and those which are not confirmatory he casts aside.

Every one may know that man is governed by the principles he assumes, be they ever so false, and that all his knowledge and reasoning favor his principles; for innumerable considerations tending to support them present themselves to his mind, and thus he is confirmed in what is false. He therefore who assumes as a principle that nothing is to be believed until it is seen and understood, can never believe, because spiritual and celestial things cannot be seen with the eyes, or conceived by the imagination. But the true order is for man to be wise from the Lord, that is, from His Word, and then all things follow, and he is enlightened even in matters of reason and of memory-knowledge (in rationalibus et scientificis). For it is by no means forbidden to learn the sciences, since they are useful to his life and delightful; nor is he who is in faith prohibited from thinking and speaking as do the learned of the world; but it must be from this principle-to believe the Word of the Lord, and, so far as possible, confirm spiritual and celestial truths by natural truths, in terms familiar to the learned world. Thus his starting-point must be the Lord, and not himself; for the former is life, but the latter is death.

He who desires to be wise from the world, has for his "garden" the things of sense and of memory-knowledge (sensualia et scientifica); the love of self and the love of the world are his "Eden; his " east" is the west, or himself; his "river Euphrates" is all his memory-knowledge (scientificum), which is condemned; his "second river," where is "Assyria," is infatuated reasoning productive of falsities; his "third river," where is "Ethiopia," is the principles of evil and falsity thence derived, which are the knowledges of his faith; his "fourth river" is the wisdom thence derived, which in the Word is called "magic." And therefore "Egypt"-which signifies memory-knowledge (scientia)--after the knowledge became magical, signifies such a man, because, as may be seen from the Word, he desires to be wise from self. Of such it is written in Ezekiel:--

Thus hath said the Lord Yehovah, Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great whale that lieth in the midst of his rivers, who hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made myself. And the land of Egypt shall be for a solitude, and a waste, and they shall know that I am Yehovah, because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made (Ezekiel 29:3, 9).

Such men are also called "trees of Eden in hell," in the same Prophet, where also Pharaoh, or the Egyptian, is treated of in these words:--

When I shall have made him descend into hell with them that descend into the pit; to whom art thou thus made like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be made to descend with the trees of Eden into the lower earth, in the midst of the uncircumcised, with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his crew (Ezekiel 31:16, 18),

where the "trees of Eden" denote knowledges (scientifica et cognitiones) from the Word, which they thus profane by reasonings.

End of quoting from the writings of E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) (emphasis added by MJ)

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Pro 1:7 The reverence of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge:
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-15 at 06:10 PM.

the stars? that is interesting.. from what others have said. the virgo will be pregnant again soon for nine months with Jupiter.

its hard to deny something that is invisible (or accept) is the gift of eternal life an offer we cant refuse? is this eternal life offer only on paper?

thats some of the stuff Kurt has suggested..

I do not understand what you wrote but I think that is not due to emotional reasons, I just find the subject highly suspicious as I have mentioned before. basically I no longer accept or deny and continue to investigate.

there are other men much wiser than me, you may be one of those, I dont know, you may be a wolf also. and that goes for everyone here. no offense intended, just the way I see it. I think ALL men have something worth listening to so I try to withhold judgment for as long as possible.

sometimes I find your writings here inspiring and other times I wonder could they be completely opposite of what is true. but I still read.

thanks for sharing.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    That same year The Times of London publishes a story containing the following statement,

“If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce."
    Chex, a lack of proper attribution, and a digital search, reveal that quote never appeared in The Times of London.
    http://theamericanchronicle.blogspot...-threaten.html

I have wondered too if Abraham LINCOLN was into the church of freemasonry, but then again he might have been a modern day Christian - which is far from The Way as explained in the Scriptures. Either way does it matter?

I thought to explain why I went in the direction I have in this thread. It seems we have been given heroes to worship to revere and hold up as "mighty men of renown." The Super Friends - fighting for justice - as it were. But then again, he may just be a man who did great things. Either way - who cares.

When I used to buy and sell real estate - I learned from the "gurus" to make at least four offers on every potential deal. Most folks don't get any offer so when they get four they assume they have to choose one. And most times they do! Thus is the hero worship of this day. Where do the candidates come from - they simply seem to appear and we THINK we must choose from the available choices. But do we?

What if the two choices [Red and Blue] are both bad? I just found this today when searching on the Twin Pillars.

At one point in my life I was so curious about Masonry I thought to knock their door. Then I realized that I was playing the part of ALICE in my curiosity I was placing my trust in men. Why do men do these things when all they have to do is ask our Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ and wisdom shall be freely given. Yet men bow their knees to their own vain understandings - the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Some bear fruit and others don't. A long time of reflection bears record to this truth.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

One either believes in a Supreme and Sovereign Creator or not - there are only two faiths that exist.

God did not create ROBOTS; He will serve you over to your passion (fruit) of choice.

If you desire to do it YOUR WAY, He will oblige you; yet He is compassionate to the point of explaining what an existence without Him is like so you can make an informed decision.

Nothing anyone chooses will disrupt His ULTIMATE Plan; He will intervene only to preserve His ULTIMATE Will.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Interestingly enough there were recently several movies about stopping creatures from coming out of pits..or something like that.

Name:  Battle_Los_Angeles_Poster.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  61.7 KB
    Name:  background_45938.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  153.3 KB
    Name:  edge_of_tomorrow_ver15.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  98.5 KB
    (Edge of Tomorrow)
    Last edited by allodial; 02-05-15 at 07:10 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    One either believes in a Supreme and Sovereign Creator or not
    not to say "youre wrong" but I should point out that others believe nothing and consider a broader perspective than either/or.

is it possible there is more than one?