Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just A Review

Thanks for the video - and wisdom.

"One of the duties of a public trustee is to fully acquit and discharge debt obligations, or other securities, of the United States unless... a man or woman accommodates or undertakes for the obligation. The FIRST MIDDLE LAST may be my property (right-of-use proper to me and exclusive of all others), but title is held by another. Titleholder is legal owner and the liable party obligated and responsible for the 'thing' titled."

Just a quick comment about being consistent. I agree that one of the duties of public trustees is to fully acquit and discharge their "properties" obligations under 12 USC 95a. If a man accommodates or undertakes or CLAIMS that Property or Name or estate, trust, person, etc as his property, therefore , he consents to act as trustee, fiduciary, executor, or administrator of that person, trust, estate, etc. A usufruct complaint certified certificate has been sent to man for his USE, where and if a claim against said property or name should arise, MAN is NOT to intermeddle with such affairs that have no concern to him and should refer the person who has such a claim to contact the correct party to settle the matter.

If man intermeddles with property that does not belong to him, there is a presumption by law that he accepts such fiduciary duties to administrate that entity. If that NAME were my property, I would be able to obtain the original title from the state vital statistics bureau. I can have it, therefore, the state is the legal owner of that property while the US has bought and paid for the interest thereof through the SSA.

We also want to be careful referring to men as creditors. A creditor is a person and a person is a fiction. Men have nothing to do with their system. This does not mean men can not benefit on behalf of the person. This is just indirectly. The US is the beneficiary. Remember fiction for fiction, real for real. Men are real. And remember that a beneficiary has a tax liability [rule of usufruct].

"Compelling performance of a public servant/officer/trustee 'on the offense' proves more difficult than 'on the defense'." I agree with you 100%
    We have USE of but not ownership of that estate. I realize this is how you meant what you stated, I just wanted to clarify a bit. They are tricky you know - lol

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Awesome! After thinking about this for a day or two, it occurs that I don't know enough about the actual issue of credit. Or maybe my perception just isn't broad enough yet.
    I suspect that one thing that might be important to getting a head around credit is that 'credit' is a type of entry in a ledger or accounting book. It is conceivable that a payment can be made without transfer of specie and instead can be made by making a credit entry in your favor in an accounting ledger/book/journal. Keep in mind that CPAs are associated with the tax court. Consider that if A can get the person who has control over the ledgers at a bank to make an entry in B's favor, the moment that entry is made B is paid (value transfer by way of entry into an accounting book/ledger/journal). Why is it payment?

[1] Because the bank is both A's and B's agent. The receipt of payment for you by your agent is receipt by you.
    [2] You can use an ATM or Debit card and get to that payment--the ATM or Debit Card is part of an electronic accounting system and value transfer system. Swipe the card and cause an accounting entry to be made in favor of the retailer and the retailer in turn hands you 'goods'.

Entry into book = payment by way of 'credit' (entries or accounting actions that have positive value in your favor).
    Delivery of specie = payment.

Again it is important IMHO to remember that a banker has a state-recognized power over accounting books. Their duty to balance them is part of the license it is alleged. A typical bank might provide a suite of services: secretarial, courier, bookkeeping, accounting and telegraphic (wire transfer, etc.).
    Last edited by allodial; 12-02-14 at 03:48 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

In summary these interbank markers, Clearinghouse Certificates were designed for banks to gamble on the timing of a run on the Fed for twenty years, according to charter:

Name:  charter expires.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  182.2 KB

In 1933 the charter came due so the Run on the Fed was immanent. People were granted the charter to keep the Fed in business.

I am grateful to find Members here who jump in with such great information! I must have missed this thread because of the unspecific title.

Just a quick comment about being consistent. I agree that one of the duties of public trustees is to fully acquit and discharge their "properties" obligations under 12 USC 95a.
    This process of double-entry bookkeeping makes a presumption that nobody will ever call in the debt. Redeeming Lawful Money is always presumed deferred. This reduces Federal Reserve notes to insurance policies and the presumption is nobody will ever make a claim to the alleged value. I mention this not to confuse but to encourage the Readers and Members to understand how we will find bottomry and admiralty running a common thread, enabling the Libel of Review.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. So now it is the same gamble, just a larger body of state banks and a select group of suitors redeeming lawful money and getting a 30% pay raise for cashing in early.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-02-14 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This process of double-entry bookkeeping makes a presumption that nobody will ever call in the debt. Redeeming Lawful Money is always presumed deferred. This reduces Federal Reserve notes to insurance policies and the presumption is nobody will ever make a claim to the alleged value. I mention this not to confuse but to encourage the Readers and Members to understand how we will find bottomry and admiralty running a common thread, enabling the Libel of Review.
    I suspect that the system could have worked if it wasn't managed by those who had subversive, vamipric and destructive intentions. The idea is that men of noble and good nature can get along and work together to produce so much value that they could let go of (forgive) a few pennies here and there. Throw in the vampires, stripping of manufacturing / productive base, public school destroying/crippling productive inclination and how can it work anywhere? Or were the public schools dumbed down so the would-be heirs would be so stupid they would effectively abandon their claims. Or is the idea of population reduction about forced abandonment of claims?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In 1933 the charter came due so the Run on the Fed was immanent. People were granted the charter to keep the Fed in business.
    A resulting trust?
    Last edited by allodial; 12-02-14 at 04:58 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    managed by those who had subversive, vamipric and destructive intentions. the public schools dumbed down so the would-be heirs would be so stupid they would effectively abandon their claims. Or is the idea of population reduction about forced abandonment of claims?
    Resulting in no trust? Couldn't said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Resulting in no trust? Couldn't said it better myself.
    thus I removed the NAME from the voting roles. For to participate in this cesspool is to be complicit. We are to sit under our own fig and vine. There can be no presumption for the Bramble does not cast a shadow and gives NO SHADE.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Honor thy Mother - El Shaddai - Wisdom - She is Beauty. Take your shade under Her Administration.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!