Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Trial Right Now: Someone that tried to introduce a competing currency to the Fed.

On Trial Right Now: Someone that tried to introduce a competing currency to the Fed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Dollar

Just got an email from RTR asking for volunteers for "boots on the ground" to provide coverage of the landmark Money trial taking place in North Carolina right now.

According to them there is a media blackout on it.

"Bernard von NotHaus stands accused for taking on the Federal
    Reserve System by producing a competing currency. "

Anybody else aware that this trial is happening?
    Last edited by Axe; 03-15-11 at 12:43 AM.

stoneFree

Keep us informed as to the progress of the trial. There is a village in Thailand that started printing its own money. It has become very popular and gaining popularity in the province. So far the Thai government has not interfered and doesn't look as if they are going to. Frederick Burrell

I had read about this trial coming up on some internet news site last year; might have been on Rense or perhaps Steve Quayle.

It seems to me that where Bernard von NOTHAUS went wrong was in naming his coins "dollars".
    If he had used another name, like Taler or Talent or any other name that isn't being claimed by the banksters he probably would have had better success with his business.
    Since his coins are made of precious metal they don't need to be called "dollar" to make them valuable.
    I suppose he called them dollars to get around the sales tax issue, but since there were non-redeemed FRNs involved in his venture there had to be trouble.

There is a subtle irony in all this.
    NotHaus is a German compound noun. "Not" means emergency, necessity, distress, and misery in German, and "Haus" means house.
    The word "von" means from.
    His name, Bernard von NotHaus, literally means "Bernard from the house of misery and distress/emergency.

Blessings
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

I thought the Spanish coined the term 'Dollar'?

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
    I thought the Spanish coined the term 'Dollar'?
    Coinage Act of 1792

Dollars or Units $1 371 4/16 grain (24.1 g) pure or 416 grain (27.0 g) standard silver

jajekooodm

Id like to introduce my web-pages. Com and llook! Now :)

hello
    My webpages are:
    wyniki sts and sts adn zaklady sts and zaklady sportowe sts and sth like sts and one more: zaklady sts

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I had read about this trial coming up on some internet news site last year; might have been on Rense or perhaps Steve Quayle.

It seems to me that where Bernard von NOTHAUS went wrong was in naming his coins "dollars".
    If he had used another name, like Taler or Talent or any other name that isn't being claimed by the banksters he probably would have had better success with his business.
    Since his coins are made of precious metal they don't need to be called "dollar" to make them valuable.
    I suppose he called them dollars to get around the sales tax issue, but since there were non-redeemed FRNs involved in his venture there had to be trouble.

There is a subtle irony in all this.
    NotHaus is a German compound noun. "Not" means emergency, necessity, distress, and misery in German, and "Haus" means house.
    The word "von" means from.
    His name, Bernard von NotHaus, literally means "Bernard from the house of misery and distress/emergency.

Blessings
    I agree with the emphasized line! This is the same reason the Las Vegas gold case was lost.

Any-thing ("goods or services") in the US Economy when non-redeemed from their lien of Federal Reserve Notes is considered property of the Federal Reserve.

stoneFree
    March 18, 2011
    STATESVILLE, NC -
    Defendant Convicted of Minting His Own Currency

Thanks for the update. Frederick Burrell