Thread: The International Monetary Fund Global Currency Reset

The International Monetary Fund Global Currency Reset

The rise of China, and the relative decline of America [Both controlled by the top of the pyramid Kenite 1%ers], is the biggest story of our time. Have you noticed how much gold that China is buying lately?...Did you know that China is the largest purchaser of gold on the face of the earth...In August 20, 2013 China bought 131 metric tons of gold...In Sept. 20, 2013 China bought 116 metric tons of gold...last month China has purchased 100 metric tons of gold...The year 2011 and 2013...China imported 2232 metric tons of gold...This is equal to the entire world's mined gold supply for one year...The Question is...Why is China buying all this up?.....They know what's about to take place and they know that Gold and Silver is the only thing that has any backing.....No-one in America is making preparation except the top 1%ers [Kenites]...Today...America is only creating debt...The U.S. is now spending gigantic sums, from a beleaguered economy, to maintain its place in the sun. ...China is creating Gold...This does not include the amount of gold being mined in China itself which could be equal to the amount that being imported...We don't know because they don't have to tell us...The truth is...China is preparing for a Global Currency Reset. Before I explain that...I'm going to give you some statistics and facts. There are 204 countries that have agreed with the IMF to allow their Currencies to be Revalued...They have promised the International Monetary Fund [IMF] that they will keep their currency within 5% deferential of each other...That means there will be no more currency wars once this is done. They want to eliminate them because the 1%ers want total control of the New World Order...And in-order to direct their ambitions toward achieving this, they've got to do it this way...And...There will be no announcement ahead of time...You will not know a Global Currency Reset until you wake up one morning and it's on every news cast out there...it probably won't even upset America at first glance because the banks won't be closed and they won't diminish your bank account...Everything will be fine for a few weeks until people realize what's really on.

Now you may or may not know who's the new financial head of the IMF....it's Christine Lagarde, France's former finance minister, and she is determined that this is going to happen within 90 days time...Currencies will be reset according to the assets of each country....Let me explain...This is where the catch comes in. What are the assets of each country?...What are the assets of the United States of America?...If they reset the value of our currency and all the other 204 countries... the deferential will be no more than 5%...that means the United States dollar can have no more than a 5% deferential between China's and Japan's and the European Union's, and etc., etc.,...Are you beginning to get the catch here?..When this reset takes place, the reset of the currency will be based upon the assets of the country....America has more debt than all the rest of the world combined.....so your American dollar is going to be reset down 30% of what it's value is today...UNDERSTAND THIS...THEY ARE NOT GOING IN AND TAKE 30% OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT...THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ASK YOU TO TAKE 30% LESS TOMORROW...THEY WON"T DO IT AT THE GAS PUMP...What they will do,as of the date that you hear RESET announced, is gradually, over a period of time, scuttle The American dollar as the Reserve Currency of the World...The American dollar will never ever be the Premiere Reserve Currency of the world again...it's gone...Because they are resetting currencies at a 5% deferential so there will be no need anymore for an American Reserve Premiere Status Currency...But there will be a Reserve Currency...I don't know which currency it will be but it's going to be Gold backed...And you can bet your bottom dollar that the 1%ers are putting their money into the new reserve currency right now....And you can bet your bottom dollar that there are congressman that are doing the same and they will get filthy rich off of it...And that my friend, I believe, is a crime of betraying one's country...it's treason.

So now let me try to explain why America Currency will no longer be used as the Reserve Currency of the World...I'm going to give you some exact figures, as our government gives them, starting with the year 2000 through to the year 2013 and then we'll compare the two...In the year 2000 the national debt in the United States of America was 5.6 trillion...in 2013 it is 17 + trillion [Note: this is what they admit to...in reality though...it is multiple times higher]...That is a 209% increase in 13 years...In the year 2000 the Federal Yearly Deficit was 236 billion...in 2013 the Federal Yearly Deficit is 680 billion...that's up 188% in 13 years...Does America have any assets?....no...We have none...we have nothing but debt...This is the reason that the IMF/World Bank, China, Japan, The Middle East,etc., etc.,... are getting out of the dollar this week and last week...They are getting out of trillions of American dollars....They are cashing them in right now and they are going to be floating around three weeks from now and nobody going to want them...you mark my words. Let's go back to the year 2000...The Federal Reserve Balance Sheet is 700 billion....In 2013 The Federal Reserve Balance Sheet is 4 trillion...Now let me explain The Federal Reserve Balance Sheet is made up of money to buy debt with...The Federal Reserve Balance Sheet is nothing but debt...mortgage debt, automobile debt, U.S. Treasury debt, etc., etc.,...The Federal Reserve Quantitative Easing program has printed trillions of dollars out of thin air....You tell me whether or not we have any assets in America anymore that's not debt...China on the other hand has been given our U.S. corporations along with our jobs...pulse American companies had to give up their patents to China [i.e. To the Kenite 1%ers] in-order to move into their country....So China [i.e. top of the pyramid Kenite 1%ers] today literally has all our assets pulse now no-one wants our dollar...The Federal Reserve [i.e. Owned by the Kenite 1%ers] has to hold up the dollar every month, with tax payer money created out of thin air, to the tune of 85 billion dollars in Quantitative Easing...AND..They can NOT TAPER [i.e. STOP printing dollars] because we know what's going to happen...THE DOLLAR WILL COLLAPSE.

It will take about a year or so before the 1%ers finally collapse the dollar. Mean while... if the IMF and Christine Lagarde have their way...it will effect you in the following way...Everything from that point on, when the dollar is reset, anything that Walmart buys from China in the following month will cost them approximately 30% more...That means you won't feel it at Walmart, Target, or the Grocery Store until about a month or two later...BUT....you'll probably feel it at the gas pump must faster...Undoubtedly within 30 days you'll see gasoline skyrocket...Why?... because of the Global Currency Reset; and the fact that China and other countries have cashed in their dollars; and because the dollar is no longer the Reserve Currency of the World; and because China and other countries no longer buy our dollar.

The 1%ers won't be able to hide this anymore...If you have a house mortgage payment...you'll be lucky if you can pay it....I mean everything you buy will cost you 30% more...That's exactly what the 1%ers want...The New World Order wants you to default that loan... because.. after all they have bought that mortgage, with stolen taxpayer dollars, through their privately own Federal Reserve Quantitative Easing Program....So now when you can't make the payment...You pay them rent because NOW THEY OWN IT.

Within the next three months time or less the IMF/World Bank, in conjunction with the 1%ers [Kenites], are going to force a Global Currency Reset...not a collapse...not devaluation...but a Reset....I have in front of me the minutes of the IMF meeting on Oct. the 9th 2013 which was released about a week ago...The International Monetary Fund [IMF] released a report suggesting what the President and Congress of the United States of America should do once the Global Reset takes place...It's called "Taxing Times"...Hardly anybody has read it...It's a Global Redistributionist...as they are calling it....and the IMF, recommends increasing taxes and instituting new capital controls and exit regulations for seizing Americans investment equity, IRA's and 401K's to pay down outstanding national debt to pre-crisis 2007 levels. According to the IMF, this move will restore global debt sustainability, which is to say, our government will be free to run up more debt again and debt-ceiling fights in Washington will not cause future bed-wetting at the International Monetary Fund....kelly
    If you care to read the very long IMF report, it is available BELOW:
    http://cdn.freedomoutpost.com/wp-con.../10/fm1302.pdf

Your link has three dots in it.

Welcome! Thanks for letting us know.

The International Monetary Fund Global Currency Reset

Maxim of law: "The laws sometimes sleep, but never die."

Common Law Remedy To Beat Traffic Tickets (and a whole lot more!)

Thank you for that link! Your older publication has an interesting chapter:

2. taxing our Way out of—or into?—trouble

Here is the same publication but current.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-23-14 at 01:10 PM.

stoneFree
    Name:  KWNPENTO-Have-Governments-Central-Banks-Bankrupted-The-West-sorry-were-broke.png
Views: 1340
Size:  70.4 KB

Eric King: “Dr. Roberts, the Chinese-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has made tremendous inroads (with the Europeans). As you know, the UK, France, Italy, etc, joined. Countries are leaving the United States in droves here and looking to the East and saying, ‘Look, we understand you are protesting Washington DC, but we don’t hear you because we have to be part of this (AIIB) — your thoughts on that.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts: “That’s another example of where the world has decided that serving Washington doesn’t pay. And so the kind of enslaved, vassalage behavior of other governments toward Washington seems to be drawing to an end….

http://kingworldnews.com/dr-paul-craig-roberts-3-28-15/

stoneFree
    No. China cannot destroy what the Federal Reserve has already. Your link is an advertisement masquerading as a news article. Appears to be that newsletter publisher in Maryland using the familiar video ads. http://moneymappress.com/

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

stoneFree
    Ward, I'm worried about the Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Ward, I'm worried about the Beaver.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise.

"Since about 60 percent of all buyers of gold are from the Asia/Pacific region, most of the buyers are buying it not in local currencies, but in terms of U.S. dollars," she said. "So as we see this continued dollar appreciation, that makes gold expensive for foreign buyers," tamping down on demand. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-...100000960.html
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"